Would it be possible to kind of sanitize the dialogue lines in this mod? I've been generating voice files for this and after (quite) a while I ended up with almost 9 GB even in compressed .fuz voice files. It's 223 528 lines with the current available voice models. I noticed a lot of them seem kind of unlikely to be used, such as Karliah talking about going balls deep. I'm guessing it's because all the lines are just mirrored between all the NPCs.

Edited by TX3

Is there a way to check if the keywords you set in SSEEdit are actually doing something, or force toggle an event somehow just to try the mod out? I'm not sure I've ever come across any events from this mod at all even though I'm wearing skimpy outfits with right keywords that I had set up. I've got a few comments from guards reacting to my skimpy outfit but never an actual event even though I set most to 100 already in MCM.

3 hours ago, bcstv said:

Is there a way to check if the keywords you set in SSEEdit are actually doing something, or force toggle an event somehow just to try the mod out? I'm not sure I've ever come across any events from this mod at all even though I'm wearing skimpy outfits with right keywords that I had set up. I've got a few comments from guards reacting to my skimpy outfit but never an actual event even though I set most to 100 already in MCM.

Go to a Guard or Innkeeper and ask them about interesting gossip/advice.  If you never get a line about your clothes, then you probably haven't set the keywords correctly.

5 hours ago, bcstv said:

Manual <--- Require Player English Reading Skill 6 and Comprehension Level 9 of the noob tier.    Try skills here.

Spoiler

Trolling Joke. Sorry, could not resist.  ????

Hint: Rubbing the founder plaque at the nearest school will grand you the English skill Learned reward.

After you level up continue the Quest bellow.

?

Most of the add-on from this mod are like 5000+ dialogues and like 25+ events with branches.

First try the debug/BadEndTest to benchmark how fast the Babodialogue mod can trigger and sequence scenes with your current mod load scripts.  It also let you know that the mod is generally speaking running.  Try it in different areas to get a proper benchmark.  Probably you do not "see" events if they get delayed by script load after being triggered and you get far from trigger location.   Skyrim could also crash during the test, pay attention if it happens more than once, could be a conflict or an unfulfilled requirement.   

The events conditions share processing resource with other mods.  Road encounters will attach an "AI" package to follow you, those are more likely to succeed but only trigger outside cities and more chances in the wild.  Depending on event and location the NPC may spawn but the AI package may take a while to activate, because Skyrim. 

NPC spawn outside cities will likely not follow inside (interior cells) and suspend the road encounter quest (creatures and adventurers).  

Here is another "Patch" for Skyrim NPC AI Process Position Fix - SSE.    Skyrim SE only

If you have BadEnd enabled it will be an extra scene stage of Road Encounter 06, 08, 10. 

There're many defeat events that could be blocked or borked by defeat mods.   Defeat Baka Version have a compatibility feature for babodialogue. Any other consider it not compatible unless the author says otherwise(allegedly).  

The simples Quest to start is "A Lovely Letter" but other mods may also modify that Skyrim quest. It's the one about Camila and the pretender's letters. It just a simpler modification to the original. 

There's also becoming thane of Whiterun and owning Breezehome, and then ask Innkeeper about current events could trigger a couple of scripted scenes with the Guard captain and some orcs "visiting". You have to sleep in Breezehome in some cases.  

The other "easy" events are the failure of fulfilling LoadShark's contract payment in Riften.  

Road Event 1 or 5:  9 out of 10 happen to me after getting the first shout, killing the draug, getting stone tablet, and exiting using back exit in the ruins where you use/get the Golden claw (near Riverwood).  The encounter happens descending the cliff near the Mamut bones.  The babodialogue generated NPC will kill any follower that are not protected and rape you if your defeat mod does not get in the way.  Is highly likely you will be alone.  He is level up higher than player and very fast. Will follow using Skyrim perfectly balance navmesh AI package, that never get stuck (100% it those, is how you escape).  

ChangeLocationEvent 2: a creature with "Horny" in the name will appear randomly while roaming outside far from cities.  Will try to rape/defeat you. Most of the time is a Troll but could be other creatures.   Depending on area the creature may not reach you when spawn also the AI package could have a slow response if script load is high.  Is similar to Road event 1 or 5 but with creatures.

The manual has the other encounters trigger requirements. The descriptions are shown in the babodialogue MCM bottom when hovering the mouse over encounter settings.  

Recommend to also install babo animations and Billys because the rape scenes have specific animation requirement depending on scene, if sexlab fail to meet requirement it default to any animation breaking context, not the game.   Devious Devices and ZAZ filter animations.  Always disable ZAZ override filter in the ZAZ MCM sexlab page.  Only disable the animation filter in Devious Devices if you do not get the proper animation for the event. DD is infamous to block sexlab anims request from other mods, but you can disable the option. Specially if equipped with devious things. 

Edited by safado
19 minutes ago, safado said:

Manual <--- Require Player English Reading Skill 6 and Comprehension Level 9 of the noob tier.    Try skills here.

Reveal hidden contents

Trolling Joke. Sorry, could not resist.  ????

Hint: Rubbing the founder plaque at the nearest school will grand you the English skill Learned reward.

After you level up continue the Quest bellow.

?

Most of the add-on from this mod are like 5000+ dialogues and like 25+ events with branches.

First try the debug/BadEndTest to benchmark how fast the Babodialogue mod can trigger and sequence scenes with your current mod load scripts.  It also let you know that the mod is generally speaking running.  Try it in different areas to get a proper benchmark.  Probably you do not "see" events if they get delayed by script load after being triggered and you get far from trigger location.   Skyrim could also crash during the test, pay attention if it happens more than once, could be a conflict or an unfulfilled requirement.   

The events conditions share processing resource with other mods.  Road encounters will attach an "AI" package to follow you, those are more likely to succeed but only trigger outside cities and more chances in the wild.  Depending on event and location the NPC may spawn but the AI package may take a while to activate, because Skyrim. 

NPC spawn outside cities will likely not follow inside (interior cells) and suspend the road encounter quest (creatures and adventurers).  

Here is another "Patch" for Skyrim NPC AI Process Position Fix - SSE.    Skyrim SE only

If you have BadEnd enabled it will be an extra scene stage of Road Encounter 06, 08, 10. 

There're many defeat events that could be blocked or borked by defeat mods.   Defeat Baka Version have a compatibility feature for babodialogue. Any other consider it not compatible unless the author says otherwise(allegedly).  

The simples Quest to start is "A Lovely Letter" but other mods may also modify that Skyrim quest. It's the one about Camila and the pretender's letters. It just a simpler modification to the original. 

There's also becoming thane of Whiterun and owning Breezehome, and then ask Innkeeper about current events could trigger a couple of scripted scenes with the Guard captain and some orcs "visiting". You have to sleep in Breezehome in some cases.  

The other "easy" events are the failure of fulfilling LoadShark's contract payment in Riften.  

Road Event 1 or 5:  9 out of 10 happen to me after getting the first shout, killing the draug, getting stone tablet, and exiting using back exit in the ruins where you use/get the Golden claw (near Riverwood).  The encounter happens descending the cliff near the Mamut bones.  The babodialogue generated NPC will kill any follower that are not protected and rape you if your defeat mod does not get in the way.  Is highly likely you will be alone.  He is level up higher than player and very fast. Will follow using Skyrim perfectly balance navmesh AI package, that never get stuck (100% it those, is how you escape).  

ChangeLocationEvent 2: a creature with "Horny" in the name will appear randomly while roaming outside far from cities.  Will try to rape/defeat you. Most of the time is a Troll but could be other creatures.   Depending on area the creature may not reach you when spawn also the AI package could have a slow response if script load is high.  Is similar to Road event 1 or 5 but with creatures.

The manual has the other encounters trigger requirements. The descriptions are shown in the babodialogue MCM bottom when hovering the mouse over encounter settings.  

Recommend to also install babo animations and Billys because the rape scenes have specific animation requirement depending on scene, if sexlab fail to meet requirement it default to any animation breaking context, not the game.   Devious Devices and ZAZ filter animations.  Always disable ZAZ override filter in the ZAZ MCM sexlab page.  Only disable the animation filter in Devious Devices if you do not get the proper animation for the event. DD is infamous to block sexlab anims request from other mods, but you can disable the option. Specially if equipped with devious things. 

You seem pretty knowegable about what happens in the mod do you have any idea about what else is ment to happen in the whiterun orc visit event since right now they are just in the house occationally boning my charecter but not saying anything else not leaving or anything what is meant to happen I've got everything up to date and all the right keywords are registered.

On 9/1/2021 at 3:17 AM, KirovNod said:

Hello guys, I have 2 questions. 

After meeting the vice captain, he is just standing near my character's house and no matter how long I wait nothing happen.

The heroine destroyer never shows up.  

Help please?

The vice captain will only help if the orcs show up again, which will only happen if you speak to an orc trying to warn you while visiting a random store in Whiterun. If you have trouble getting the orc to spawn in the store, try using the patch made by ironmaiden1872 somewhere in this forum. It fixes things and makes the dialog flow nicer.

The heroine destroyer is a road encounter. You'll need a reputation higher than 50 to get him to spawn. Just travel to road intersections in Skyrim and you'll bump into him sooner or later.

Edited by LT Roarke
34 minutes ago, LT Roarke said:

The vice captain will only help if the orcs show up again, which will only happen if you speak to an orc trying to warn you while visiting a random store in Whiterun. If you have trouble getting the orc to spawn in the store, try using the patch made by ironmaiden1872 somewhere in this forum. It fixes things and makes the dialog flow nicer.

The heroine destroyer is a road encounter. You'll need a reputation higher than 50 to get him to spawn. Just travel to road intersections in Skyrim and you'll bump into him sooner or later.

I think @ironmaiden1872 patch is now part of Babodialogue 4.x, at least the dialogue text is. 

3 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

You seem pretty knowegable about what happens in the mod do you have any idea about what else is ment to happen in the whiterun orc visit event since right now they are just in the house occationally boning my charecter but not saying anything else not leaving or anything what is meant to happen I've got everything up to date and all the right keywords are registered.

Download latest version if you do not have it.  The Quest events in this mod could get borked if halfway in the stages and the files get updated.  Because of fixes and modification to the quest and dialogue branches.  Use the Reset feature in debug for the Orc quest.  Change the chances to 100% and try the triggers again.  I think is sleep in home after asking inn keeper about current events.

I don't think is good idea to install @ironmaiden1872 patch because is old(3.9) now and when I check it in sseedit the dialogue was identical to babodialogue 4.03, meaning that the author merged it in and expanded the mod.  At least it looked like that.

Edited by safado
2 hours ago, safado said:

Download latest version if you do not have it.  The Quest events in this mod could get borked if halfway in the stages and the files get updated.  Because of fixes and modification to the quest and dialogue branches.  Use the Reset feature in debug for the Orc quest.  Change the chances to 100% and try the triggers again.  I think is sleep in home after asking inn keeper about current events.

I don't think is good idea to install @ironmaiden1872 patch because is old(3.9) now and when I check it in sseedit the dialogue was identical to babodialogue 4.03, meaning that the author merged it in and expanded the mod.  At least it looked like that.

I do already have the latest version so I'll reset the quest again like you say I'll report back on whether it worked soon. as for patchs and updates we wont be getting a new update for a while at least since the mod author is currently taking a break(which is well deserved)

8 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

I do already have the latest version so I'll reset the quest again like you say I'll report back on whether it worked soon. as for patchs and updates we wont be getting a new update for a while at least since the mod author is currently taking a break(which is well deserved)

Well I'm reporting back and it has not worked even after a complete reset the orcs just walk around my house and occationally use the sex lab horrible harrasment system apart from that sometimes my charecter is frozen in one place but that stops after a while. the Event itself still never ends.

I haven't seen any of the rescue events (Falmer, Bandit, Thalmor Slave) in my new game. Is there a keyword requirement for them? I thought I saw that the Dead Argonians event does require Keyworded armour. Or, as Safado mentioned, do they only trigger if you've done the Golden Claw Quest/Started the main quest?

I think I understand how the Story Manager works now. Having another look in xEdit helped. It seems all the events in which you can rescue a slave are precluded by wearing keyworded armours. 

Edited by Papersword

Hi there,

I have questions about the MCM's relation to the events/quests. I prefer skinnier bodytypes for my characters, with regular size boobs. To reflect this, I set the breast and butt sliders to 30-35.

Does this mean that I have less chance for events? Do every NPC in Skyrim prefer huge jugs/ass? According to the MCM description text, they do.

Are the dialogue lines reflect my choice? For example if I set the boob slider to 85, will the NPCs comment on my character's huge tits?

Suggestion:

I'd prefer a second slider for boobs and butt, which would work similarly to the Beauty slider, I could set how nice, sexy my character's breasts and butt are. In my first example the MCM would lok like something like this:

Beauty Value: 80 (same as before)

Breast Value: 80 (shows how good looking the breasts are, main component for event chance)

Breast Size: 30 (used for selecting size specific dialogues)

Buttocks Value: 75 (shows how good looking the butts are, main component for event chance)

Buttocks Size: 35 (used for selecting size specific dialogues)

This way every bodytype could be favored by the NPCs, not just the big breast/butt ones.

Thanks for reading,

M

Edited by monsta88

For some reason, it’s always wrong to have multiple different threads running on a thread. Legend and SE.

The app says that SE is both the sign but writes something else ....

hxtz.JPG.8b6c291e45a412da00d926e3d4ed6ee8.JPG

---------

Valamiért mindig baj, ha egy szálon több eltérő téma fut. Legenda és SE. 

Az alkalmazás azt mondja hogy SE mindkettő ámde a jelzés viszont mást ír.... ott megkülönböztetés is van.

Hi Baka,

I think I happened upon a bug (maybe it is in Horrible Harrassment, I'm trying both mods the 1st time).

While in the wilderness, I happened upon 2 NPCs harrassing a woman, who wore some zad restraints. I talked to one of the guys, he said something about beating me. Usually at this point the dialog closes and fight happens. Here the dialog did not close by itself. When I closed it, they attacked me.

However, none of my 2 followers started attacking them. Later I think one enemy attacker hit one of my followers and they killed the attacker.

After killing the 2 enemies, I walked to the woman. When I tried to talk to her, she immediately became aggressive and started attacking my followers. She was still friendly with me (I know that because I have an ability which heals my allies periodically and the woman was healed, just like my followers). Both of my followers joined the fight this time, and killed her.

Edited by monsta88
14 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi there,

I have questions about the MCM's relation to the events/quests. I prefer skinnier bodytypes for my characters, with regular size boobs. To reflect this, I set the breast and butt sliders to 30-35.

Does this mean that I have less chance for events? Do every NPC in Skyrim prefer huge jugs/ass? According to the MCM description text, they do.

Are the dialogue lines reflect my choice? For example if I set the boob slider to 85, will the NPCs comment on my character's huge tits?

Suggestion:

I'd prefer a second slider for boobs and butt, which would work similarly to the Beauty slider, I could set how nice, sexy my character's breasts and butt are. In my first example the MCM would lok like something like this:

Beauty Value: 80 (same as before)

Breast Value: 80 (shows how good looking the breasts are, main component for event chance)

Breast Size: 30 (used for selecting size specific dialogues)

Buttocks Value: 75 (shows how good looking the butts are, main component for event chance)

Buttocks Size: 35 (used for selecting size specific dialogues)

This way every bodytype could be favored by the NPCs, not just the big breast/butt ones.

Thanks for reading,

M

Quite a few of the events are tied to having specific values for B/B/B. Setting it lower will exclude them from firing. The only issue with setting it higher than you might believe they are is how the dialogue lines are written. An NPC might mention how large the breasts are. Maybe that's immersion breaking, but you get to see the whole mod.

13 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi Baka,

I think I happened upon a bug (maybe it is in Horrible Harrassment, I'm trying both mods the 1st time).

While in the wilderness, I happened upon 2 NPCs harrassing a woman, who wore some zad restraints. I talked to one of the guys, he said something about beating me. Usually at this point the dialog closes and fight happens. Here the dialog did not close by itself. When I closed it, they attacked me.

However, none of my 2 followers started attacking them. Later I think one enemy attacker hit one of my followers and they killed the attacker.

After killing the 2 enemies, I walked to the woman. When I tried to talk to her, she immediately became aggressive and started attacking my followers. She was still friendly with me (I know that because I have an ability which heals my allies periodically and the woman was healed, just like my followers). Both of my followers joined the fight this time, and killed her.

Very likely the event failed to fire correctly. It's from Babo Dialogue. Make sure you don't skip through the NPC's lines too quickly. Many mods use the time that an actor is speaking to run a script. If you press through too quickly the script might not run correctly. Besides that, sometimes Skyrim just doesn't like to work. If it happens every time then there's an issue.

Speaking to the enslaved should bring up a pop-up menu to free them. If that doesn't come up then the scene definitely didn't run right. Also, enslaved knights are set to Very Aggressive so sometimes they are hostile to people like Populated Skyrim NPCs or even Guards. I posted an ESP edit a page or two back that fixes that. Could be why she attacked your follower.  

I didn't actually post my file, but I can if anyone wants it.

Edited by Papersword
On 5/27/2021 at 12:17 AM, a117 said:

Thanks for your reply. 

I have other problems, too.

"Priestesses of Dibella at her Temple in Markarth will teach you the art of Seduction" 

Taught me the art of Seduction but I can't tempt anyone.

"You can set the amount of gold you are normally willing to pay to hire a mercenary." from MCM

Where's mercenary?  Maybe,Populated Skyrim Baka Edition?

"I need you to follow me. (Reputation -100)"

The guard is follow me!? I've never seen this conversation...

"Magic Cursor Key" from MCM

I've tried merchants and guards on cross hairs. but there's no response.

"BaboChangeLocationEvent06"

Named "Lowlife" NPC is just follows me around endlessly after the conversation and does nothing.

I'm trying to find a solution while dealing with the orcs:)

hey bro,

It looks like I encountered the same problem as you, now do you have a solution?

10 hours ago, Papersword said:

Quite a few of the events are tied to having specific values for B/B/B.

I was afraid of that. I hope Baka will like my suggestion when he comes back from his break.

Make sure you don't skip through the NPC's lines too quickly.

I did not skip through quickly, especially that I have the voice addon installed as well.

Speaking to the enslaved should bring up a pop-up menu to free them. If that doesn't come up then the scene definitely didn't run right.

This particular NPC became aggressive the second I clicked on her, so no dialogue. On another occasion, I could talk to the enslaved NPC w/o problem.

I've been having some difficulties with this mod, recently. To be precise, -some- events work just fine, like the Nightgate inn and the Orc Visitors. Road events, however, I can't seem to figure out whats stopping them from firing, I haven't seen any for a few playthroughs, now. I do have a set of armor with SLA_ArmorPretty on it, and another with EroticArmor on it, neither seem to spawn in any road events. 

I do get comments from guards and such on it, but that's as far as it seems to go. I've tried resetting the quest, changing versions, reinstalling the mod. Not sure what else to try.

1 hour ago, JaggedJJ said:

I've been having some difficulties with this mod, recently. To be precise, -some- events work just fine, like the Nightgate inn and the Orc Visitors. Road events, however, I can't seem to figure out whats stopping them from firing, I haven't seen any for a few playthroughs, now. I do have a set of armor with SLA_ArmorPretty on it, and another with EroticArmor on it, neither seem to spawn in any road events. 

I do get comments from guards and such on it, but that's as far as it seems to go. I've tried resetting the quest, changing versions, reinstalling the mod. Not sure what else to try.

Looking at the Story Manager in xEdit, SLA Pretty does not trigger any criminal road events. Erotic Armour and pretty much any other cuirass keyword should though. There's twelve different events that can be triggered. Each one has a seperate chance in the MCM. It does look like they won't repeat until each one has fired, but I can't be certain. 

So, you approach a World Event node in the game: the game checks a whole list of valid conditions from Vanilla and any mods, if wearing the right keyword you could the BaboDia Node, then it will check which event to fire based off of the MCM setting. Depending on how cramped your World Events list is, it could just be an issue of random chance. I'd wear the Erotic Armour chest piece and set the MCM road events to 100% to test out. If nothing happens, then you know there's something else wrong.

PS. Something I thought of, though I'm not quite sure: there's a possibility that, because events won't repeat until each fired, there's a soft lock in not being able to fire an event due to Breast, Butt, and Beauty values then never firing anything else. Not sure if that's how it works though. 

Edited by Papersword
1 hour ago, JaggedJJ said:

HalfNakedBikini

Maybe I can find out which one he runs with and which he doesn’t? Link ... armor set access? (picture)

** you know... My disability does not extend to understanding the "thinking" of foreign languages ...

----------

Esetleg megtudhatom, melyikkel fut és melyikkel nem? Link... páncélkészlet elérés? (kép)

A fogyatékosságom nem terjed ki az idegen nyelvek "gondolkodásának" megértésre... 

On 9/4/2021 at 5:25 AM, LT Roarke said:

Thanks, however, I installed the patch but still the orc never appear. 

Edited by KirovNod

I'm working on applying keywords to various other modded armors and have some questions.

According to the manual, it looks like the only keywords used by the mods are: SLA_ArmorPretty / EroticArmor /SLA_ArmorSpendex / SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini / SLA_ArmorHalfNaked. Does the mod actually make use of any other keywords?

What other keywords are important to apply correctly for other mods? (ie. SLHH, SLAP)

Will I run into issues if I apply multiple keywords to armors? (ie. a bra from TAWOBA flaged with both SLA_BraBikini and EroticArmor and SLA_HalfNakedBikini)

Finally, I wasn't able to really find any existing patches to add these keywords leading to me adding them myself. Am I missing some obvious patches for common mods?

Edited by dirkinz
Added question
7 hours ago, dirkinz said:

I'm working on applying keywords to various other modded armors and have some questions.

According to the manual, it looks like the only keywords used by the mods are: SLA_ArmorPretty / EroticArmor /SLA_ArmorSpendex / SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini / SLA_ArmorHalfNaked. Does the mod actually make use of any other keywords?

What other keywords are important to apply correctly for other mods? (ie. SLHH, SLAP)

Will I run into issues if I apply multiple keywords to armors? (ie. a bra from TAWOBA flaged with both SLA_BraBikini and EroticArmor and SLA_HalfNakedBikini)

Finally, I wasn't able to really find any existing patches to add these keywords leading to me adding them myself. Am I missing some obvious patches for common mods?

If you know how to apply keywords with xEdit you can track the "Reference By".  Open xEdit and load factoryclose mods including babodialogue. Then go to sexlabaroused and expand the keyword category go to each keyword and look for the "Reference By" tab next to view at the bottom right.   The "reference by" tab will show the quests, dialogue, scenes, and the items using it.  You will notice not all keyword have references which means that still to-do.   This will give you a hint of what currently available by the mods.

If you run a check for error to dialogue you will get errors for encounter event 7 and some testing.  It is currently disabled and is not in the manual list.  

patches for TAWOBA Remastered 6.1 SE and TAWOBA original

Spoiler

more patches from community:

Spoiler

SL Survival has a feature to distribute TAWOBA bikinis to containers in dungeons. If the toll system gets in the way just disable it.   It also has keyword "SLS_BIKINI" to track the experience. Need to be added but the patches from the community above alredy did it. 

Beta version here for SkyrimSE.

Spoiler

To understand survival, go to:  check description and forums

Spoiler

Edited by safado