1 hour ago, Branstar90 said:

When I try this my character dies to the argonians after killing one also getting the guard inspection tittle is giving me issues because I cannot find my items after they were taken. 

Search the guard barracks in the highest tower. There should be a chest that will have all your items. If it's empty, try waiting outside for an hour or more and you should receive a notification to recover your confiscated belongings in the barracks.

20 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Been getting the same issue

Didn't know it was this mod, as it only sometimes happens when sleeping so its hard to re create and test

I've been avoiding sleep altogether mostly and just using wait. But sometimes you do have to sleep (especially if you're using any survival mods)

17 hours ago, dannyel.nm said:

i have this problem too,

it seem that it has a conflict with mods that trigger with sleeping like survival mods and dangerous nights

I tried disabling all events by setting them to 0 and unchecking check boxes with no luck. 

Do you have a follower?

I don't and there appears to be something in BaboDialogueHirelingsQuest that's triggered when the player wakes up.

I assume that Immersive World Encounters doesn't work with Babo, I've been trying to get this mod to work but I haven't gotten a clue before I went over the manual and installation a few more time. I got all the requirements. But I'm guessing because Babo requires encounters that another encounter mod would interfere. 

I got the SLAX se and did the inputs for the armor but do I have to actually go into the files and give the armor the inputs still or what? Not exactly sure what to do and hopefully disabling Immersive World Encounters let's Babo work. 

Edited by DerekMarquez360

How or if any part of the Riekling quest is repeatable?

The dialogue/text box seems to imply that it is repeatable, but I have yet to seen events repeat.

Are more scene suppose to play or replay after failing to escape? In my experience it is just waiting around until day time again to try again.

It seems like only the blacksmith in Raven rock can free the PC.

After defeating the challenger will a new challenger reappear? Returning to the hall the interior is all empty.

On 8/26/2021 at 3:12 PM, metus said:

How do you add keywords to armor? it says null reference in the editor

You can edit directly or better yet copy the armor as a reference to a new plugin. Then add sexlabaroused.esm as master and save. After the save, the plug in being edited will has access to the keyword list.  Follow BAKA keyword manual included with some of his mod for an idea of the intention of the keyword meaning. 

On 8/22/2021 at 1:01 PM, WaterRabbit said:

Yes, you will need to tag armor in xEdit with the correct key works -- erotic_armor being the most used.

I know that a major part of this mod is that NPCs will react differently depending on the keywords assigned to your clothing or armor.  But that isn't all of it right?  I haven't played this mod but the description seems to indicate NPCs will react differently depending on your reputation, level and physical features as well.  And its not just instant reactions, there seems to be various mini-quests//stories and situations you can get your PC in to.   But perhaps the clothing part is such a big part of this mod that its not worth it if you don't have those keywords?

On 8/21/2021 at 1:13 AM, WaterRabbit said:

I did finally get the Noble event, but it seems to be a bit buggy.  At the end, the restraints are not removed, character control is still absent, and the inventory is missing.  The debug options didn't really reenable anything either.

After meeting the noble, his guards tend to wander off during the dialogue, so much of the Captain's dialogue is out of range.

Finally, both the noble and the captain tend to walk into the prone character pushing her further and further away.

This happened to me too  (LE version), restraints not removed, control still gone, equipment not returned.  Luckily I had a save before I met them.  

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
8 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Are the SG eyebrows and SG Hair hard requirements? Or can the mod function without them?

The added NPC use it. You will see NPC with bright blue hair or face without it.  The bright blue is SkyrimSE default when it fails to add the textures. 

Is a dependency on the textures so it will not crash if you do not have the SG textures. 

Sadly, SG got triggered that its mods were distributed without consent outside his chosen site and choose to remove it and DMCA what he could. 

You can still find the files using googleFu.

Still, it is preferable if the NPC use Skyrim assets and a mod patch is used instead to change looks, with its own separate cosmetic dependencies.  Thats is Factoryclose choice.  

If you are his patreon you could request that change.

Here is the SG_HAIR_268 for LE.  You need to run Cathedral Assets Optimizer against it extracted folder to make the hair Meshes and textures SE compatible. Follow the tool manual and use the default settings. 

SG_BROWS SE 

You only need the textures and do not need to activate the plugins if you do not want to use the SG mods for your Primary Character. Remove or ghost the plug-ins and leave the textures and mesh folders.  Converted to SE first with the tool if you use SkyrimSE.

2 hours ago, safado said:

The added NPC use it. You will see NPC with bright blue hair or face without it.  The bright blue is SkyrimSE default when it fails to add the textures. 

Is a dependency on the textures so it will not crash if you do not have the SG textures. 

Sadly, SG got triggered that its mods were distributed without consent outside his chosen site and choose to remove it and DMCA what he could. 

You can still find the files using googleFu.

Still, it is preferable if the NPC use Skyrim assets and a mod patch is used instead to change looks, with its own separate cosmetic dependencies.  Thats is Factoryclose choice.  

If you are his patreon you could request that change.

Here is the SG_HAIR_268 for LE.  You need to run Cathedral Assets Optimizer against it extracted folder to make the hair Meshes and textures SE compatible. Follow the tool manual and use the default settings. 

SG_BROWS SE 

You only need the textures and do not need to activate the plugins if you do not want to use the SG mods for your Primary Character. Remove or ghost the plug-ins and leave the textures and mesh folders.  Converted to SE first with the tool if you use SkyrimSE.

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm actually wanting to use this for LE So That will work. 

On 8/28/2021 at 1:02 PM, axz2 said:

I know that a major part of this mod is that NPCs will react differently depending on the keywords assigned to your clothing or armor.  But that isn't all of it right?  I haven't played this mod but the description seems to indicate NPCs will react differently depending on your reputation, level and physical features as well.  And its not just instant reactions, there seems to be various mini-quests//stories and situations you can get your PC in to.   But perhaps the clothing part is such a big part of this mod that its not worth it if you don't have those keywords?

Many events will not trigger unless you have specific keywords on clothing.  I was using DX Legendary Clothing mod, so adding keywords to the clothing was fairly straight forward.  Adding keywords to vanilla armors looks to be a bit more involved, but there are instructions up thread on how to do it.

It takes 5-10 minutes to add keywords with most of that just waiting for xEdit to load the mods.

17 hours ago, saclet said:

I've installed all requirements, however the mod doesn't work properly for me. Except for some new dialogues that surface here and there, the events such as Orc whiterun visit or hireling quests don't work. Anyone have the same issue?

Ask an innkeeper if they have heard any interesting gossip and you should eventually get the trigger for the orc event. Also, (assuming you have the correct version of Sexlab Aroused installed)  if you haven't already, you'll need to add some keywords to your armor (I use, Erotic Armor and Half Naked myself). I dont think you can edit vanilla armors and their visual replacements. So I use Bikini armor as that one allows you to make sexlab aroused a master using SSE-Edit. 

22 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

I dont want to ruin my experience but at the same time I need to know whether I'm doing something wrong since in the Orc trio visit event the orcs arnt leaving and after a bit I can talk to them normally...am I doing something wrong or is there a bug.

I will take answers from ANYONE who has successfully completed the event whats meant to happen and do I need to do something particuler?

7 hours ago, Tyrygosa said:

Any chance this mod would work with ZaZ 7? Or ZaZ 8 is a hard strict requirement?

ZAZ 8+ rev3 is a hard requirement.  Using ZAZ 7 will eventually CTD when the mod requests a ZAZ 8 feature not available in ZAZ 7.

Also, you need SLA Aroused BAKA version or a version with the latest list of BakaFactory/FactoryClose Keywords for defining clothes lewd characteristics. 

Without the keywords assigned to clothes or armors the mod is of little use.   Check the requirement in first page.

Author answer similar question:

Spoiler

Edited by safado