On 8/1/2021 at 9:59 AM, NNS10 said:

That much is certain since the manual lists events that require erotic armor. Problem is every event listed in the manual requires erotic armor.

If you're not wearing erotic armor, does this mod do anything?

Did you get a chance to test it with NFF? Also wondering about this.

I think Nether's Follower Framework and babodialogue is not compatible since it show warning after i enter the game about 10 follower limit to 2.

31 minutes ago, BraveNewWorld721 said:

I think Nether's Follower Framework and babodialogue is not compatible since it show warning after i enter the game about 10 follower limit to 2.

I moved Nether's later in the load order and the error went away but that might mean that something from BaboDialogue is now overwritten, possibly making Babo not work.

On 10/26/2021 at 5:53 PM, Noblefox said:

Didn't work, still having AFT conflict issue. since mod is the only conflict in the list will just disable till I figure out a way to patch.

FYI,

The follower mod "EFF - Extensible Follower Framework" is the most compatible of all follower mods and is the most likely to get support from mod authors.

It the one I use and if there's a conflict it is fix with a dialogue overrider patch.   

Babodialogue has some internal support for it too. 

It's weird, playing this mod on LE and getting it to fully function almost seems random. 

When I start a new game and after character selection sometimes I get the installing messages on dialogue and sometimes partial messages and sometimes not at all.  It seems like if I don't get the "BaboLoanSharks, Babodialogue MCM Started, Babodialogue initialized,  Current BaboDialogue Version 4.2, BaboMCMReset System Rebooting, BaboDialogue Cleaning then I'll have to quit and start a new game again until I get all messages.  

BTW, am I missing any startup install messages that I should be seen on a new game?

1 hour ago, axz2 said:

I moved Nether's later in the load order and the error went away but that might mean that something from BaboDialogue is now overwritten, possibly making Babo not work.

My opinion is it did not broke Babodialogue.

The conflicting quest is called "DialogueFollower".  It's part of standard Skyrim follower system.  Babodialogue added a condition for not-in-faction "BaboCurrentHireling" and is used for contextual new/re-hire dialogue options.  All follower mods also override the same quest to expand and add their features.  

1 hour ago, WCSC said:

It's weird, playing this mod on LE and getting it to fully function almost seems random. 

When I start a new game and after character selection sometimes I get the installing messages on dialogue and sometimes partial messages and sometimes not at all.  It seems like if I don't get the "BaboLoanSharks, Babodialogue MCM Started, Babodialogue initialized,  Current BaboDialogue Version 4.2, BaboMCMReset System Rebooting, BaboDialogue Cleaning then I'll have to quit and start a new game again until I get all messages.  

BTW, am I missing any startup install messages that I should be seen on a new game?

You can use Fallrim ReSaver tools and purge babodialgue plugin from save that loads but has init problems with babodialgue.  Better than starting over and "clean saves". The purge will let the plug-in restart like new next load.  After the plugin has started and completely init you must save and reload for proper soft dependency detection. 

FallrimTools - Script cleaner and more at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by safado
On 10/26/2021 at 8:55 AM, safado said:

The Babodialogue mod do not add custom races or bodies to NPC and uses the standard available Race templates and bodies for male and female. 

It creates new outfits templates and armor/clothes from existing standard Skyrim armors and only the tribal female clothes are new and included with bodyslide, it also can be replaced with versions found in the community.

Your HIMBO body replacer overwrote Skyrim standard male body skinnaked mesh and you need to use OutfitStudio to build the armors.  Any mod that uses the standard body and armors will inherit the new replacer.  

Make sure you build the armors replacers for HIMBO using OufitStudio BodySlide tool.  The same applies to female body replacers. 

BodySlide and Outfit Studio at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

You need the "Refit" addon for Himbo Armor/clothes bodyslide files to be able to build the replacers.  Invisible Bodies/armors with floating heads/arms mean missing textures or incompatible mesh/texture for Skyrim LE.  Check that you are using mesh and textures for your version of Skyrim, that is likely SkyrimSE. If you use a texture replacer for the armors and clothes, check that it is for Skyrim SE or run Cathedral Assets Optimizer at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) against the replacer mod folder to convert them to SkyrimSE compatible.  

It is good Gamebrio modding practice to also build a BASH files for you plug-in load every time it changes. It is because mods overwrite each other forms and disables/change necessary items for the mods to function correctly. The BASH patch tries to merge the changes in a master/final override plugin by collecting the changes into one. 

You can use MatorSmash for your version of Skyrim.

Hope this help, good luck

Thanks @safado, I've built the HIMBO through bodyslide but still the random thieves that come and try to assault my PC don't have any meshes/texture showing up.  Kind of weird, I've tried looking in SSEDit to check if anything is overwriting BaboDialogue NPCs but I didn't see anything.  Thanks I'll try.  I've been using Wyre Bash too so, those boxes are checked. Bodyslide has been redone with HIMBO Refits and also Bashed Patch redone as well.  I'll keep you updated!

1 hour ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

-  SLAL Aggressive Motions(Bakafactory SLAL)  

Im on LE. Do I need animal stuff too, or will babohuman work?

You need all the Baka SLAL animations only if you are using all the Babodialgue options.

To disable encounters in the Babodialogue MCM change the "chance" % value to 0.  If you disable the creature encounters, you can omit registering creature animations. 

Check the description of the encounters in MCM or the manual to identify which ones are for creatures.

8 hours ago, ascendentkunglao said:

Thanks @safado, I've built the HIMBO through bodyslide but still the random thieves that come and try to assault my PC don't have any meshes/texture showing up.  Kind of weird, I've tried looking in SSEDit to check if anything is overwriting BaboDialogue NPCs but I didn't see anything.  Thanks I'll try.  I've been using Wyre Bash too so, those boxes are checked. Bodyslide has been redone with HIMBO Refits and also Bashed Patch redone as well.  I'll keep you updated!

A while back, I mix match SOS Revealing armor with a non-SOS Body replacer and the record overrides was pointing to wrong textures.  The result was "incomplete" rendered male bodies for the guards and storm cloaks because those armors use the same Mesh with different textures.   Maybe something is pointing to wrong textures or the texture for the mesh need SkyrimSE conversion in some armors that are also used by Babodialogue NPC. 

This is just to help with clues.

Good luck.

7 hours ago, HaleyToast said:

I'm a little confused on the main cuirass armor keywords.

I'm using LE TAWoBA and the keyword patches are for SE so I'm doing it all manually.

I've added all the supporting keywords in TES5EDIT with no problem.

However, I'm using the patch from SLS that changes the slots for DD compatibility (slot 56 for bikini bras, slot 49 for bikini thongs) as well as adds the SLS bikini keyword to every part.

Originally my answer was a detailed wall of words capable of containing the Witch king in the true north but by carelessness I close the tab before saving.

Here is the HODOR version instead.

@HaleyToast  So, my answers to your Questions are:

1. Are the main cuirass armor keywords only for clothing/armor in slot 32?

• Yes, but you can add multiple secondary kw if it fits visually.  It is recommended by "Baka/Babo/FactoryClose" that only one main "slot32" keyword be assigned.  Separate non-Slot32 parts like boots(slot37) or bottoms (slot52 or slot49) can have multiple secondary to narrow description but no main keywords.  A guide for slot assignments by the Devious Devices team. Not every armor mod follows it but is good try at standardization. 
    https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference/

2. Are the supporting keywords enough or does there have to be a main keyword for the mod to function properly?

• The mods from author "Baka/Babo/FactoryClose" look primarily for the main kw that are recommended to be assigned only to Slot32 meshes.  It uses the secondary kw to filter conditions for specific comment/dialogues but the event and quest triggers with the main kw for slot32.  Note: This are recommendation from author to maintain context of events and dialogues but is your choice how is assigned, better follow recommendations.    

3. If the answer to question 1 is no, should I add the same main keyword to more than one part? (Both bikini and thong? )

• (I know that I shouldn't use more than one type of main keyword at the same time)
  • Is your choice but author of the mod designed it to expect one main kw for context of events and comments.   Technically all the kw of equipped assets and effects get pooled into one list if the boot has halfnaked kw the mods will interpret it for naked/lewd comments no matter if the main armor is not lewd.  

• For troubleshoot the author include some rings without slot assignment with one keyword each. If the ring or necklace do not have slotassigment it can be multi-equip with no conflict and the NPc/PC inherits all the effects, but it is not rendered.  
  • Use additem mod or console "player.additem ##Offsetformid## 1".  Replace XX with index position but in HEX plus offset.  Ex position 131 is 83 in hex.  "player.additem 83A00198 1" will give ring "Outfit Style: Skimpy" that has the SLA_ArmorHalfNaked kw.  Equipping the ring will be interpreted as skimpy/naked outfit by the mods no matter if is true or not.  
    • "Outfit Style: Pretty" : XXA00194
    • "Outfit Style: Sexy" : XXA00195
    • "Outfit Style: Spandex" : XXA00196
    • "Outfit Style: Bikini" : XXA00197
    • "Outfit Style: Skimpy" : XXA00198

4. Should I add main or supporting keywords to DD items?

• If the asset is not slot32 then always secondary because they mix.  You can have a DD asset under clothes or combined.  There are some like Hobble Dress that are slot32, on this case is one main kw to the rendered entry "zadx_HobbleDressLatexRelaxedRendered".  It may fit for kw "Eroticarmor" or more specific "sla_ArmorSpandex" not both.  And include secondary kw "SLA_ArmorBondage" (used in SHH) and "SLA_ArmorHarness" (not yet used, ? ).   The transparent Hobble Dress will have "SLA_ArmorTransparent" for main kw plus "SLA_ArmorBondage" and "SLA_ArmorHarness" assigned to the rendered entry.   DD assets has two entries Inventory and Rendered. To my knowledge the inventory entry has the main effects and do not have a slot assigment, meaining multiple equip and the rendered has a slot assignment and only one for slot can be "equipped" and rendered (viewable in 3d on NPC/PC).  I think the rendered carries the keywords presented by the function "getwornkeywords" used by most mods conditions statements including babodialogue.   
  • Note: SLA keywords for piercing are not yet used. The ones with "plug" or "beads" in the name are used only in the quest controller (main script) by FillHerup Baka edition.   I think no comments yet. 

Many keywords are not used yet or has few events.  The main idea is for other mod author to create or integrate the keywords to their mods for contextual situations and dialogues.  No other author has make use of it, yet. 

Edited by safado
12 hours ago, safado said:

A while back, I mix match SOS Revealing armor with a non-SOS Body replacer and the record overrides was pointing to wrong textures.  The result was "incomplete" rendered male bodies for the guards and storm cloaks because those armors use the same Mesh with different textures.   Maybe something is pointing to wrong textures or the texture for the mesh need SkyrimSE conversion in some armors that are also used by Babodialogue NPC. 

This is just to help with clues.

Good luck.

Okay thanks, in regards to the actual troubleshooting procedures what would I need to look into to identify this?  What files and such any key indicators?

40 minutes ago, ascendentkunglao said:

Okay thanks, in regards to the actual troubleshooting procedures what would I need to look into to identify this?  What files and such any key indicators?

Use a male body and add the common armors(hide,leather,iron,steel) to your inventory first with the mod additemmenu. only need the Slot32 armor no gloves/helmet/boots. 

Equip one by one and look for visual issues with the armor.  Does it show or do the texture match and so.  take note of the name of the armor failing.   Drop all armors from inventory and add the other more advanced armors like glass/nordplate/stalrim/orc/elf/falmer/etc and repeat.   

If you find any that is not rendering properly, use the list to find it in your load list using xEdit version for your Skyrim.  Use the apply Filter and only check "name contains" and type the armor name in text box.  It take a while to check all entries, using the option "apply filter (selected files only) is faster if few are selected, start selecting only Skyrim.esm. 

If never used xedit, look for a guide about xedit and finding conflict overrides.   

It only complicated the first time.  

Snapshot of my xedit showing ebony armor overridden by personal custom patches. It is ultrawide.

Left is the formid entries with the ebony armor selected, right each column is a plug in overriding the others, the right most wins and, in the sample, it is a custom bashed patch. 

Spoiler

1571497331_SSEeditconflictoverridesample.thumb.jpg.4de0a7b7f96d483333ded02df09a16d3.jpg

Edited by safado

Hello there.

I wonder if it would be possible to get a compatibility patch/option with Naked Defeat (SE). Currently when a Babo Dialogue NPC attacker (for example an Outlaw) defeats the player character, both mods fire and there is a small chaos.

Also, an issue with the Zaz furniture: using the Jump button, you can escape from them, they disappear. Naked Defeat has a good solution for this, you can't jump out from furnitures there.

Peace,

M

Edited by monsta88
1 hour ago, Noblefox said:

ab slot armor and right shoulder slot armor to de-equip when equipping chest slot armor while using this mod. What can cause this conflict?

You have not named the armor, are your referring to the bikini quest armors? that's a different mod by the same author of babodialgue.

Babodialgue do not add new armors but instead uses vanilla armors with new records. It use is standard slot asigment. If you have issues with armors is must, be another mod.  There's effects like the face or body cummesh that are considered armors, but you are not referring to does, I inferred. 

Bikini quest mod is based on original "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor" (TAWOBA) and is uses of slots assignation is not very well planned.  It is likely to conflict with slot usage with other armor collection or items especially the ones following the Devious Devices slot usage guide.

The "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor Remastered 6.x" corrected the slot deficiencies and follows Devious Devices slot usage.  Downside is no Bikini quest; it is just dialogue content and not necessary. During install you can choose a leveled list to distribute the bikini armor part in containers (chest and merchants) and NPC.  The recipe books are still spread around so you can build with blacksmith perk.  It is SkyrimSE CBBE/3BAv2 centric and a different author created a BHUNP version, check FAQ in page. 

https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered-6-0

Edited by safado
3 hours ago, safado said:

You have not named the armor, are your referring to the bikini quest armors? that's a different mod by the same author of babodialgue.

Babodialgue do not add new armors but instead uses vanilla armors with new records. It use is standard slot asigment. If you have issues with armors is must, be another mod.  There's effects like the face or body cummesh that are considered armors, but you are not referring to does, I inferred. 

Bikini quest mod is based on original "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor" (TAWOBA) and is uses of slots assignation is not very well planned.  It is likely to conflict with slot usage with other armor collection or items especially the ones following the Devious Devices slot usage guide.

The "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor Remastered 6.x" corrected the slot deficiencies and follows Devious Devices slot usage.  Downside is no Bikini quest; it is just dialogue content and not necessary. During install you can choose a leveled list to distribute the bikini armor part in containers (chest and merchants) and NPC.  The recipe books are still spread around so you can build with blacksmith perk.  It is SkyrimSE CBBE/3BAv2 centric and a different author created a BHUNP version, check FAQ in page. 

https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered-6-0

when babodialogue is installed ab slot 57 and should slot 58 do not appear on player character. it's not the armor mod or that quest mod as I do not have it. the armor equips but disappears when equipping chest armor. stats and enchants remain but the armor is de rendered.

3 hours ago, Noblefox said:

when babodialogue is installed ab slot 57 and should slot 58 do not appear on player character. it's not the armor mod or that quest mod as I do not have it. the armor equips but disappears when equipping chest armor. stats and enchants remain but the armor is de rendered.

Maybee is DD.

That seems like a Devious Devices hide feature effect. 

In DD the Slot57 is for Vaginal plugs and Slot58 is for Harness/Corsets.  By default settings in DD for the hider, the Corset "hides" the plugs.  Also, Slot32 will hide the slot57 and slot58.  The hider simulates under clothes.  If you disable the feature in DD MCM "Devices Underneath 1 & 2" for the slot hider and slot32, it should stop unless there's a conflict with something else using those slots. Set all entries to "none - disabled".   

Honestly, the mod description is so vague it is basically useless:

The 1st picture suggests that it may have loanshark mechanics, the mod description relates that it is basically like Approach and Horrible Harassment, while suggesting to get those mods. The other pictures look like thugs expanded, while the others look like Wenches rescue missions and maybe some Crime Overhaul?!

I do love spicy quest mods, but I have no clue what I will get and how it might interfere with other mods...

____

So, can somebody please give a brief summary on what this mod is about?

• Is it a quest mod like ToH but with SLA keyword-driven triggers?
  • Or is it radiant like DCL or SD+ or is both?
  • Are there any new gameplay mechanics or are there only story-driven single-time events?
  • as there are now DDs mentioned, do they interfere?

6 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Honestly, the mod description is so vague it is basically useless:

The 1st picture suggests that it may have loanshark mechanics, the mod description relates that it is basically like Approach and Horrible Harassment, while suggesting to get those mods. The other pictures look like thugs expanded, while the others look like Wenches rescue missions and maybe some Crime Overhaul?!

I do love spicy quest mods, but I have no clue what I will get and how it might interfere with other mods...

____

So, can somebody please give a brief summary on what this mod is about?

• Is it a quest mod like ToH but with SLA keyword-driven triggers?
  • Or is it radiant like DCL or SD+ or is both?
  • Are there any new gameplay mechanics or are there only story-driven single-time events?
  • as there are now DDs mentioned, do they interfere?

If you download the manual it will answer most of these questions, but it's obviously spoiler heavy.