13 hours ago, safado said:

If you know how to apply keywords with xEdit you can track the "Reference By".  Open xEdit and load factoryclose mods including babodialogue. Then go to sexlabaroused and expand the keyword category go to each keyword and look for the "Reference By" tab next to view at the bottom right.   The "reference by" tab will show the quests, dialogue, scenes, and the items using it.  You will notice not all keyword have references which means that still to-do.   This will give you a hint of what currently available by the mods.

If you run a check for error to dialogue you will get errors for encounter event 7 and some testing.  It is currently disabled and is not in the manual list.  

patches for TAWOBA Remastered 6.1 SE and TAWOBA original

Reveal hidden contents

more patches from community:

Reveal hidden contents

SL Survival has a feature to distribute TAWOBA bikinis to containers in dungeons. If the toll system gets in the way just disable it.   It also has keyword "SLS_BIKINI" to track the experience. Need to be added but the patches from the community above alredy did it. 

Beta version here for SkyrimSE.

Reveal hidden contents

To understand survival, go to:  check description and forums

Reveal hidden contents

Oh perfect. That Reference By section is exactly what I was looking for. Using the patches you so generously compiled as a baseline, I'll have everything flagged correctly in no time. Thanks, Your a lifesaver.

On 9/4/2021 at 11:32 AM, Hatoc123 said:

Well I'm reporting back and it has not worked even after a complete reset the orcs just walk around my house and occationally use the sex lab horrible harrasment system apart from that sometimes my charecter is frozen in one place but that stops after a while. the Event itself still never ends.

On 9/3/2021 at 11:01 PM, safado said:

I think @ironmaiden1872 patch is now part of Babodialogue 4.x, at least the dialogue text is. 

Still having said issue any suggestion is appreciated

The event where the imperial slavers have captured a thalmor I find difficult to care about as a character.  Unless one is playing a thalmor, it seems like a "so what"?  It seems it needs to be expanded somewhat.  If you rescue the captive, she indicates that if you hadn't she would have been rescued anyway and the thalmor would now consider you an enemy (or something to that effect).

I think if it were thalmor who had a nord captive it would make it more likely to be acted upon.

Also, at the end of the noble's quest where the character is taken to Solitude, has anyone been able to successfully end that quest?  When it ends, the controls are still locked and the equipment is missing.

hey, I've been using this mod for a while on LE and it worked well. However I've recently started playing SE and the mod isn't working properly. I've installed the SE version and all it's requirements but none of the events are triggering. I've registered the keywords in TES5Edit and I've equipped the rings in the mod that apply the keywords but still the events won't trigger.

I'm having trouble progressing in the Vice Captain quest. I am getting the orc that warns me, but when I talk to Commander Caius, he tells me that he will give me one of his men and nothing happens after that. I read in this forum that he is supposed to lead me to the barracks and introduce me to Marx, but it doesn't happen. And yes, I have completed the Civil War quest as an Imperial.

i Couldn't trigger War heroine  destroyer, been traveling to road intersection here and there all the other encounter seems to work but this one and challenger , is there any other pre-requisite? in the guide it doesn't say about reputation and on couple pages back i read that you must be on one of civil war faction (but it says, babo patch it so....) 

The other one being challenger in falkreath, riften , or morthal seem like i can't trigger this one as well.

I tried tampering with all the slider, reputation, beauty slider, slave rescue, and tried to go back and forth on road junction and tavern on these 3 cities but it never triggered

On 9/4/2021 at 4:25 AM, LT Roarke said:

The vice captain will only help if the orcs show up again, which will only happen if you speak to an orc trying to warn you while visiting a random store in Whiterun. If you have trouble getting the orc to spawn in the store, try using the patch made by ironmaiden1872 somewhere in this forum. It fixes things and makes the dialog flow nicer.

The heroine destroyer is a road encounter. You'll need a reputation higher than 50 to get him to spawn. Just travel to road intersections in Skyrim and you'll bump into him sooner or later.

On 9/11/2021 at 7:40 AM, dahmahjer said:

I'm having trouble progressing in the Vice Captain quest. I am getting the orc that warns me, but when I talk to Commander Caius, he tells me that he will give me one of his men and nothing happens after that. I read in this forum that he is supposed to lead me to the barracks and introduce me to Marx, but it doesn't happen. And yes, I have completed the Civil War quest as an Imperial.

it only triggered when the orc trio raped you on breeze home then the vice captain will interfere.

On 9/9/2021 at 10:36 AM, Hatoc123 said:

Still having said issue any suggestion is appreciated

Actually, I was curious about your issue but could not check because of a DERP move on my part that borked my SkyrimSE.  

After the encounter outside they wait inside the house: (I choose the submissive route)

• Did you talk to the ORC in the middle between the stairs and the table? (in My game it was the Orc in the middle).
  • It has a line about "Let's have a chat" or "You bastards!  How can you live with yourselves?", "Just promise me that you won't hurt anyone else!" or something similar.  
  • It will let to a scripted scene were the PC get raped by two Orc, then one, then all.  You need MF, MMF, and MMMF animations and with the aggressive tag.  Sexlab will choose the one with the more valid tags, but it will play any if it does not find one.   Also, ZAZ sexlab option has an "Override" feature, disable it.  Devious Devices also has a filter feature, if you have it installed and the proper anims do not get chosen it may be the filter, you can disable it too. In my game, DD filter did not interfere. 
  • At the end of the multiple rape scene. 
    • "But before we go... Heheh..." and the Orc will equip ZAZ "zbf Ankle Iron HDT" and "zbf Yoke Wood 02". 
    • They leave the house.
    • You are unable to move for a few seconds.
  • You need to get somebody to help with removing yoke.  Go outside and to guard barracks near entry and right of bridge.  Is better a guard inside the barracks because scripts run faster.  
  • Talk to the guard and he/she will help remove yoke.

Next Orc visit encounter hours is set in MCM options.   

• While walking Whiterun by day, a scene with two male NPC chatting about Orc raping you.  If you have a Voice patch for babodialogue you can hear them if not is just captions.  
  • There's a connection with the guard captain but I have not triggered yet.   

posible Conflicts:

Trouble of the Heroine has a couple of changes and quest that may conflict with babodialogue stuff that need Breezehome.

SL Survival has licensing features and taxes that may block breezehome, better disable that or use the debug menu to add licenses to evade being homeless or arrested.    

Slaverun has features that may mess with many custom city quests and Whiterun is the first city to get the slaverun treatment.   It also messes with guards removing everything including the home keys and all money during Crime fines payment.  I have to use AddItems mod to cheat and get it back. 

Edited by safado
2 hours ago, Skyfry428 said:

Voice Patch?

BaboDialogue

Last updated at: 2021-08-15

Based on BaboDialogue English SE version 4.02 .esp file.
Voice files generated using xVASynth version 1.3.7.

Lip sync files generated using Creation Kit 64bit.

Just because this mod is so large, the files are split into generic and unique voices:

Download link (5.49 Gb archived, 6.23 Gb unpacked): https://mega.nz/file/u7o1XaBL#qi3EU4Vq-tPj92bVGN5Lngvm9UJ3odr6UozYJnrG1r0

more of DoubleCheeseburger's work

Spoiler

Also, more from @judge007

judge007's Content (loverslab.com)

Edited by safado
11 hours ago, safado said:

Actually, I was curious about your issue but could not check because of a DERP move on my part that borked my SkyrimSE.  

After the encounter outside they wait inside the house: (I choose the submissive route)

• Did you talk to the ORC in the middle between the stairs and the table? (in My game it was the Orc in the middle).
  • It has a line about "Let's have a chat" or "You bastards!  How can you live with yourselves?", "Just promise me that you won't hurt anyone else!" or something similar.  
  • It will let to a scripted scene were the PC get raped by two Orc, then one, then all.  You need MF, MMF, and MMMF animations and with the aggressive tag.  Sexlab will choose the one with the more valid tags, but it will play any if it does not find one.   Also, ZAZ sexlab option has an "Override" feature, disable it.  Devious Devices also has a filter feature, if you have it installed and the proper anims do not get chosen it may be the filter, you can disable it too. In my game, DD filter did not interfere. 
  • At the end of the multiple rape scene. 
    • "But before we go... Heheh..." and the Orc will equip ZAZ "zbf Ankle Iron HDT" and "zbf Yoke Wood 02". 
    • They leave the house.
    • You are unable to move for a few seconds.
  • You need to get somebody to help with removing yoke.  Go outside and to guard barracks near entry and right of bridge.  Is better a guard inside the barracks because scripts run faster.  
  • Talk to the guard and he/she will help remove yoke.

Next Orc visit encounter hours is set in MCM options.   

• While walking Whiterun by day, a scene with two male NPC chatting about Orc raping you.  If you have a Voice patch for babodialogue you can hear them if not is just captions.  
  • There's a connection with the guard captain but I have not triggered yet.   

posible Conflicts:

Trouble of the Heroine has a couple of changes and quest that may conflict with babodialogue stuff that need Breezehome.

SL Survival has licensing features and taxes that may block breezehome, better disable that or use the debug menu to add licenses to evade being homeless or arrested.    

Slaverun has features that may mess with many custom city quests and Whiterun is the first city to get the slaverun treatment.   It also messes with guards removing everything including the home keys and all money during Crime fines payment.  I have to use AddItems mod to cheat and get it back. 

Sadly I have done the Zaz option reset the quest left and revisited whiterun and the lets have a chat lines work fine I get in the house and then that conversation happens but instead of the scene you mentioned my charecter only gets a notification saying a orc is going to use you and then after that sex scene they just sit around the house occasionlly using what I belive is the horrible harrasement system to have sex with my charecter thus why it says an orc is going to use you nothing else happens from that point on I do not have Trouble of the heroine since a dont like that mod and I dont have SL Survival or Slaverun. Yes I'm using Bakos version of horrible harrasment.20210913161244_1.jpg.b1c6aa95cf3a1a248e70960c18ece6a3.jpg20210913161239_1.jpg.28c21e93f63c1dd34f21f9997f535410.jpg

14 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

Sadly I have done the Zaz option reset the quest left and revisited whiterun and the lets have a chat lines work fine I get in the house and then that conversation happens but instead of the scene you mentioned my charecter only gets a notification saying a orc is going to use you and then after that sex scene they just sit around the house occasionlly using what I belive is the horrible harrasement system to have sex with my charecter thus why it says an orc is going to use you nothing else happens from that point on I do not have Trouble of the heroine since a dont like that mod and I dont have SL Survival or Slaverun. Yes I'm using Bakos version of horrible harrasment.20210913161244_1.jpg.b1c6aa95cf3a1a248e70960c18ece6a3.jpg20210913161239_1.jpg.28c21e93f63c1dd34f21f9997f535410.jpg

I've found something that might be a clue about whats going wrong yes I have all the animation packs installed so I dont know why Its not finding anything

20210913163435_1.jpg

26 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

I've found something that might be a clue about whats going wrong yes I have all the animation packs installed so I dont know why Its not finding anything

20210913163435_1.jpg

That image made me look through a bunch of settings once again and it turns out that even though I have been doing modding for years I'm a bloody idiot. I Had all the animations on SLanim loader loaded but they werent enabled or registered thus leading to it not finding the animation and not continuing the scene. I am am so sorry for taking up so much of your time @safado I appricate the help since it has lead me to finding out what the issue was my own stupidity. For those who also had the problem heres where the animations are and the big buttons to enable and register them.

20210913170251_1.jpg.8c1a03383c115348dbfe9250f6c98f9a.jpg

20210913170712_1.jpg

I just updated to 4.03 LE and finally got the Whiterun Orc event to occur.  What could really spice that up is if the orcs also have fun with any other women in the house, like if you have a female companion who is not Lydia, then Lydia will be there hanging out, so thats two additional women who could be in there in non-modded Skyrim.  I also have someone staying who was a bandit captive, plus there's that mod My Home Is Your Home, so its p ossible that there could be even more vic-- I mean participants.  But it might be easier to deal with just two more.

Edit:  I can't find the guard captain to talk to after the first run-in with the Orcs.  Are we sure he's not just deactivated after the Thieves Guild questline?  I've searched the barracks, the prison, the Jarl's hall, patrol routes, Honningbrew Meadery...

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
On 9/12/2021 at 9:09 AM, Agerius said:

Too bad the keywords are such a hard requirement. I'll have to wait for someone more skilled than I to upload a patch for all vanilla armors, since I don't use TAWOBA.

I have been using the DX armors/clothing.  It took a few minutes in SSEedit to add the keywords.  Otherwise, it was fairly straight-forward.

The problem with the vanilla armors is unless you are using a vanilla armor replacer like Spice Gear, few really would need keywords.  The forsworn armor would qualify from vanilla and the ragged robes perhaps.

If you are using a vanilla armor replacer, then depending on which one you use, would change the keywords that you would want to apply.

The simple method is to just go into SLA and mark your current armor as naked, then it should trigger the conditions on the quests.

17 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I can't find the guard captain to talk to after the first run-in with the Orcs.  Are we sure he's not just deactivated after the Thieves Guild questline? 

Yep, thats exactly what happens.  At the end of Dampened Spirits, Commander Caius is disabled as he approaches the exit with Sabjorn to make it look like he exited.  Luckily its easy enough to bring him back:

prid 38258

enable

He immediately starts walking back to the city.  I was able to talk to him and got dialogue from this quest.

On 8/14/2021 at 6:54 AM, Dez65 said:

At the end of the Thalmor Slave and Slaver's Road Event, my player character becomes stuck in place.  She can swivel and equip spells, but cannot move at all.  I think this also happened when she was left at the Blue Palace by the horny noble but I was able to start moving by interacting with an NPC and triggering an animation from a different mod.

Any troubleshooting ideas?

Thanks!

Bumping this as it seems to be a common issue and I've yet to see any solution.  At the end of the Horny Noble event in the Blue Palace, the noble and his henchmen depart following the speech by the Elisif, the player remains stuck and restrained and none of her equipment is returned.  

I've reset quests a number of times with no improvement.  Since the only alternative to submitting is killing the noble and his henchman, quite difficult with a newish playthrough, this is a game breaker.

Most of the other quests seem to work.  

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

On 9/12/2021 at 2:10 AM, CuriousGuy01 said:

i Couldn't trigger War heroine  destroyer, been traveling to road intersection here and there all the other encounter seems to work but this one and challenger , is there any other pre-requisite? in the guide it doesn't say about reputation and on couple pages back i read that you must be on one of civil war faction (but it says, babo patch it so....) 

The other one being challenger in falkreath, riften , or morthal seem like i can't trigger this one as well.

I tried tampering with all the slider, reputation, beauty slider, slave rescue, and tried to go back and forth on road junction and tavern on these 3 cities but it never triggered

Here's what I pulled from the mod in xEdit, this is for the War Heroine Destroyer:

Spoiler

2033186404_civilwarquests.PNG.16767c3980c7cd80fe7b0d191be4c049.PNG

If I'm reading this right, the player needs to have a reputation value of 50 or higher; and I forgot to mention, be involved in the civil war with the second rank on either military which can only be obtained if you complete the Battle for Whiterun.

I could've sworn you meet him without having to fight for Whiterun, but here it says otherwise. He is definitely a road encounter though, if you see a npc in full plate armor running towards you, it's him. He might also be bugged as sometimes he'll just stand in place and give you a standard greeting. Feel free to fight him if he does, he's got some valuable gear.

The challenger is kinda tricky. Shown here:

Spoiler

challenger.PNG.564c62c2ed12b9c7faeef0375c12599f.PNG

Conditions are an appearance value of 60 or higher, a reputation value of 50 or higher; and he'll only appear in Falkreath, Morthal, or Riften. The first two conditions are self-explanatory but the last one is kinda weird. He has a chance to appear anywhere in those towns; in the plaza or center of town, inside the inn, shops, jail cells, NPC houses, etc. Last time I encountered him was in the Pawned Prawn in Riften, the cramped entrance made for some exciting close quarters combat.

Of course all these quests have an initial prerequisite of wearing gear with the EroticArmor keyword or something similar. PrettyArmor only works for conversations with NPCs.

3 hours ago, LT Roarke said:

Here's what I pulled from the mod in xEdit, this is for the War Heroine Destroyer:

Hide contents

2033186404_civilwarquests.PNG.16767c3980c7cd80fe7b0d191be4c049.PNG

If I'm reading this right, the player needs to have a reputation value of 50 or higher; and I forgot to mention, be involved in the civil war with the second rank on either military which can only be obtained if you complete the Battle for Whiterun.

I could've sworn you meet him without having to fight for Whiterun, but here it says otherwise. He is definitely a road encounter though, if you see a npc in full plate armor running towards you, it's him. He might also be bugged as sometimes he'll just stand in place and give you a standard greeting. Feel free to fight him if he does, he's got some valuable gear.

The challenger is kinda tricky. Shown here:

Hide contents

challenger.PNG.564c62c2ed12b9c7faeef0375c12599f.PNG

Conditions are an appearance value of 60 or higher, a reputation value of 50 or higher; and he'll only appear in Falkreath, Morthal, or Riften. The first two conditions are self-explanatory but the last one is kinda weird. He has a chance to appear anywhere in those towns; in the plaza or center of town, inside the inn, shops, jail cells, NPC houses, etc. Last time I encountered him was in the Pawned Prawn in Riften, the cramped entrance made for some exciting close quarters combat.

Of course all these quests have an initial prerequisite of wearing gear with the EroticArmor keyword or something similar. PrettyArmor only works for conversations with NPCs.

yes i opened the esp as well and im kinda new to editing esp and stuff but if im not mistaken the condition says AND, so isn't it make it that you must be on both side of the faction? i thought it's supposed to be OR in there.

and yes im on the quest after just completing battle whiterun because im looking for vice captain event.

Spoiler

image.png.1eb09434099cb512f338c374738a3fb7.png

that being said i tried both faction by using player.addinfaction but still not triggering, and after that i realized that my orc messenger can't spawn (only the messenger in belethor shop that warns you orc's are coming, the whole trio orc is still working) , so after loading old safe game (before joining the stormcloak) the challenger spawn just when i entered falkreath cell.. (quiet far from falkreath)  but now im wondering what's wrong with my older safe game.. but still no luck with the heroine though

yes i even adding all the keyword to the armor just in case. 

i really appreciate the help and reply...

Did the Thirsk Riekling event today, then went back to Skyrim to see if either the orcs came back in Whiterun or the Vice Captain moved into my house (been in Solstheim for at least 3 days, and the orc event was at least 4 days before I went there) but niether had occurred.  I'll go back to Solstheim for a few days then check back.  

I also tried to trigger the Nightgate Inn event but I get no new dialogue from the barkeep.  What are the prereqs for that quest?   I wonder if the Deviously Cursed Loot quest Bound Queen is interfering, because that gives dialogue to the same guy.  I will see if I can figure it out in XEdit.

Edit:  I don't think there's a conflict between DCL and BaboDialogue, I used "Apply filter to show conflicts" and there was nothing relevant listed.  

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt