Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, Hard18 said:

Alright, fixed the event scene. That part wasn't done yet, but I've already tested it. When you are on the road and accept to become the slave of a madman, after the scene, he takes you to his home, where you are tied/hung up, then the restraints are placed on you, and finally, it goes to the sex scene. However, I don't know what happens, but he still disappears and nothing occurs. He either teleports somewhere else, or the crazy roadside rapist just vanishes

 

Do you use SL P+?

Babodialogue 6.11 and earlier are not compatible with SL P+. You need 6.20 for that. 

If the scene has a sexlab stage, it will break before or after the animation if SL P+ is managing the SL interface.  The result is stuck in a scene stage, and the NPC falling back to the default AI package and doing something strange in the scene; Like going back home or something like that. 

Also, you need the animation packs in the requirements list to fulfill the sexlab animation filter requirements and the in-between-stage immersion animations the author likes to do.  It may also be that the mod is still buggy.  Try the MCM debug section to unlock the character; loading a save before the bugged scene is better.

 

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Mooselager12 said:

What is the deal with the versioning? Is this version outdated?

 

Yes, he has not updated LoversLab for a while now. 

 

 

The current latest version is 6.20 and is accessible after registering an account on the site. On Subscribestar.art, they follow nany-states laws about adult validation 21+. That does not apply to my area, but a lot of members are complaining about it. Use a VPN to evade the validation if it applies to your area.

6.20 has an extended requirement list, and it incorporated Crajj patches. 

Spoiler
Change Log(6.20)
1. Compatibility patch for SexLab P+
-
Most quest/scene freezes are expected to be resolved with this. Any remaining issues will be addressed separately.
2. Whiterun Orc Visit quest — smoother progression
2-1. Bug fix: Potential scene playback issues and various AI bugs improved.
3. Major overhaul of the LoanShark Company lending system
3-1. Collateral system added — Players can deposit collateral when taking a loan to borrow larger amounts. Loan limits also scale with reputation, faction membership, appearance, and related factors.
3-2. Interest-free first 5 days — Due to the aggressive interest rates, the first 5 days are interest-free. (Interest rates may be tuned further in a later patch for better playability.)
3-3. Weekly collectors — 7 days after taking a loan, a collector visits cities, towns, and the player’s home (Hearthfire) to demand interest. Missing a payment can raise the rate sharply.
3-4. Collateral seizure — If unpaid interest exceeds the principal, collateral may be sold automatically. (A future update will add a way to recover seized collateral via cheat/debug.)
3-5. Thugs after full collateral loss — If interest still exceeds the principal after all collateral is sold, thugs are sent after the player. (Goal: improve this quest and expand related content within this month.)
3-6. Planned within next month: More debt-resolution scenarios to rebalance a system that currently favors the player too much — including humiliating scenarios, body-waiver style content, high-pay assassination jobs, theft work, recruitment as a low-rank LoanShark crew member, and other long-term downside content.
4. Script restructuring
-
Features that were piled into a single script have been split apart for easier maintenance going forward.
5. Advanced Nudity Detection partial support
5-1. Keywords can be added under the categories in "SKSE\Plugins\Babodialogue\NudeArmorKeywords.json"
to calculate player exposure and apply it in-game. Framework only for now; dialogue and quest conditions will use it in later updates.
6. Full pass on missing quest properties.

 

 

Posted

I’ve downloaded Babodialogue 6.20, but it isn’t showing up in MCM. My game is version 1.7.104. The requirements are installed. There are events in the game that don’t require MCM, such as the horse belonging to the wealthy merchant whose quest we accept from the innkeeper in Whiterun, or the events we encounter whilst travelling. Has anyone else come across this problem, or does anyone know the solution?

 

Posted
On 3/24/2023 at 9:35 PM, Kruggar said:

I'm facing this exact issue. I keep getting revived to full HP and defeat scene does not trigger. It's only for babo NPC because defeat scene with every other NPC is working pretty fine. Did anybody find a fix for this?

Any fix for this yet. The instant revive after bleedout against babo npcs

Posted

I seem to be having an issue with text missing in a bunch of message boxes that pop up. I just have a blank box and 'OK'. Is there a fix for this. Version 6.20

Posted

I ran into a loan shark and a villager on the road, but the event dialogue doesn't seem to be triggering.
Not that I really care, since I'm not interested in the loan shark event anyway.

It's hard to tell which road event is which, isn't it?
Is the "Murderer" the one who does the kidnapping? I wonder what the "One Who Aims for the Chest" is all about. There are a few different ambush encounters, but I've never really understood the differences between them.

I'd love to see more variations of the event where you get attacked, restrained against a piece of furniture right there, and left behind.
I think there are only two patterns right now, aren't there?

Posted
On 8/4/2026 at 1:15 PM, nuclearstorm said:

I've noticed that the version "6.11 V2 hotfix" seems to randomly cycle face expressions depending on your lewd and trauma stats. Is there some way to turn that off? I don't see any MCM setting that applies to face expressions. It's very annoying since it triggers during dialogue and also interferes with other expression mods. Older versions didn't do that.

6.20 has the same issue, only fix is to use Reset Quests which resets babo dialogue entirely, but titles and config remain the same, so i think it's fine.

Posted (edited)

I'm having problems with the approach rape scenes, character is able to be stripped but nothing occurs when transitioning to the sexlab stage. I've tried both 6.11 and 6.20, but do not use sexlab p+. Have all requirements and am on game version 1.61170. If this is a load order issue, i can grab my list if needed but was curious if this was a common problem. Thanks in the future

Edited by KoltRising

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...