Not sure if anyone else was having this issue but, I think I figured out why Enslaved Warriors and Knights were being attacked by citizen NPCs and guards. They are all set as Very Aggressive with no faction relation with most NPCS. They'll essentially treat every other faction besides Bandits or specific Babo Factions as neutral. Problem is, Very Aggressive actors will attack neutrals (basically what bandits and most enemy types do). So while the enslaved is bound and getting reamed by whatever nasty lads have hold of her, technically she's being hostile to any regular folks and guards that wander by.  I changed all Enslaved Knights and Warriors to Aggressive which should fix the issue. 

Edited by Papersword

Just in case anyone has tried, I've found that Alternate Actors SE has some issues with this mod and Defeat. Even if it's "turn into a ghost" feature is disabled, something about it checks for on-death events that causes an infinite loop of swapping between struggling for a Defeat scenario and something else.

At the end of the Thalmor Slave and Slaver's Road Event, my player character becomes stuck in place.  She can swivel and equip spells, but cannot move at all.  I think this also happened when she was left at the Blue Palace by the horny noble but I was able to start moving by interacting with an NPC and triggering an animation from a different mod.

Any troubleshooting ideas?

Thanks!

hey so road events don't seem to work for me. At first I thought it may be some random conflict with immersive patrols but after deactivating it nothing changed. I've read somewhere that road events don't work for the keyword SLA_ArmorPretty ( which is the only armor keyword I have used) is this true or could there be other problems? 

On 8/7/2021 at 6:42 PM, jacobrox5656 said:

Is doing the keywords thing absolutely essential for the mcm to show up?

If you have issues with babodialogue MCM not registering to MCM you can try with "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1".

If that doesn't work use Fallrim ReSaver 6.0,

1. open the save file with it
  2.  type babo in the first text box
  3. choose BaboInteractiveDia.esp in Plugins (full)
  4. right click the plugin and choose purge.
  5. After purge details, save file.
  6. Open game if not already running, and load last save.  
  7. Check MCM after all init messages fade away.  If babo MCM not there, use "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1". Should work now, at least it did for me.  
  8. Takes a while depending on your mod's quantity and script load. 
  9. This was the equivalent to a "clean save" process without removing the mod.  

Spoiler

2059637813_resaverpurge.png.53f981b82cf5d33b5f550028a7d91875.png

Remember to make sure you are using SLA baka version or equivalent because babodialogue need the keyword references or the conditions get broken.

Edited by safado
13 hours ago, qweru said:

hey so road events don't seem to work for me. At first I thought it may be some random conflict with immersive patrols but after deactivating it nothing changed. I've read somewhere that road events don't work for the keyword SLA_ArmorPretty ( which is the only armor keyword I have used) is this true or could there be other problems? 

They keyword help file tells you which keyword you have to use. I believe ArmorPretty is not one of them.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:54 AM, Dez65 said:

At the end of the Thalmor Slave and Slaver's Road Event, my player character becomes stuck in place.  She can swivel and equip spells, but cannot move at all.  I think this also happened when she was left at the Blue Palace by the horny noble but I was able to start moving by interacting with an NPC and triggering an animation from a different mod.

Any troubleshooting ideas?

Thanks!

Same issue here! If you find a way to solve this, please let me know xD

It looks like the mod randomly decided to stop registering its MCM. Took me a while to notice it was gone, but I'm assuming it has to do with a mod I've added

Edit: I've obviously tried Jaxon's MCM kicker, doing "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" and "startquest babodialoguemcmrestart" to no avail

Edit2: I had a lot of MO2 backups (whenever I install or remove an important mod for instance), and I've recently disabled Fertility Mode to see if its script load was impacting my game or not. One backup had Fertility Mode enabled and, lo and behold, BaboDialogue showed up again in my MCM. I've tried disabling FM before creating a new game and BaboDialogue's MCM was indeed gone again, with no way of bringing it back. I'm going to dig into the code to see how this is possible because it doesn't make sense.

Edited by Player80

So I don't exactly know where best to post this since SLA Baka Edit doesn't have a specific mod page on LL. This thread does contain excessive discussion on the keywords used to trigger event so maybe that is a good enough link. I've noticed that NPCs wearing armours with SLABE keywords count as naked for the purposes of exposure. The PC does not. This leads to situations where having a couple NPCs in bikini armour or whatever in a cell together will exponentially increase arousal. NPC A will gain exposure for naked NPC B and NPC C and visa versa along with the PC. 

Here is an image of the conditions of NPC nakedness checks in the quest: 

Spoiler

234850717_999346257550905_5289569509570865170_n - Copy.jpg

My understanding of these conditions is that there is two blocks of OR checks then conditions to prevent children and chickens and the PC from being pulled. The OR checks only look for Erotic Armor, ArmorBikini, and ArmorHalf Naked. So any armour on an NPC containing those keywords will be naked for the purposes of the SLA exposure scanner. I cannot find the section that deals with the PC appearing naked to NPCs, but from playing I know that wearing those keywords personally won't count for nakedness. I'm not certain getting rid of the checks for the keywords will effect how Baka's mods function, but I personally dislike that the PC has pretty much only a check for slot 32 not being equipt while NPCs cause pretty much everyone to be horny wearing any keyworded armour. 

I'm going to remove these checks from the mod. I will post the file for others to use if they also have had issues with this. The only reason I really notice is due to The Amazing World of Bikini Armor leveled list option. And, my personal modification to make the Blades all use their factional bikini armour. 

SexLabAroused.esm

I decided to only remove Erotic Armor and HalfNakedBikini, leaving HalfNaked as a trigger for nudity since that keyword should only really be used for armours that completely expose breasts and genitals. Even in my version of Skyrim where people are much more open about exposing breast or wearing alluring armours, basically wearing a sex worker's outfit probably should get the blood flowing. 

Again, if anyone knows where the checks are for the PC's nakedness, it would be much appreciated if pointed out. I wouldn't mind having HalfNaked armour on the PC triggering NPC and exhibitionist exposure.  

Edited by Papersword

So I cannot get the Arrogant Noble (Event 11) to trigger.  According to the pdf, it should happen between 7am-8pm, Appearance > 90, Wolf Queen Quest completed (have done both),  keyword = EroticArmor also set.

Is there some other condition to trigger this event?

Also haven't seen Event 05 either and meet the conditions as listed in the pdf.

Finally I am not certain how to get increase Merchant Dissatisfaction.  I did the Dibella's Apprentice and Speech is above 40 and Appearance above 70.  Is there supposed to be just a dialogue option or is there supposed to be a spell/power?

Hello everyone, just started using all the baka mods available here on LL. I'm on Special Edition, and first issue is that all the respective MCM for baka mods aren't properly displayed. There's always a $ at the beginning of every options, and that's the same for the options description. Is there a way to fix this ? I normally installed these mods with MO2. 

That leads me to my second issue : as I cannot see any info on what's doing what in the MCM, I can't figure out what is fucked up, and why Babo Dialogue's events are not triggering, why there are no sex slaves in bandits dens, etc. All I have is NPC reaction towards my character.

Also, it doesn't seem that Babo Sexual Harassment and Babo Approach are in fact working... any events, scene, approaches has never showed up, if not just once for Babo approach.

I don't understand why, I have all the prerequisites. If someone kind enough could help me, it will be great.

Hi all. Got a bit of an issue with expressions here. My girl has a constant look of what appears to be fear on her face. I assume it might be linked to the trauma stat but that's just a guess. I tried resetting it with MFG reset but it is immediately re-applied. Sexlab expressions are normal but when just running around etc, this constant expression is kinda distracting. Anyone know how i get rid of it? Thanks! ?

1 hour ago, Firch50 said:

Hello everyone, just started using all the baka mods available here on LL. I'm on Special Edition, and first issue is that all the respective MCM for baka mods aren't properly displayed. There's always a $ at the beginning of every options, and that's the same for the options description. Is there a way to fix this ? I normally installed these mods with MO2. 

That leads me to my second issue : as I cannot see any info on what's doing what in the MCM, I can't figure out what is fucked up, and why Babo Dialogue's events are not triggering, why there are no sex slaves in bandits dens, etc. All I have is NPC reaction towards my character.

Also, it doesn't seem that Babo Sexual Harassment and Babo Approach are in fact working... any events, scene, approaches has never showed up, if not just once for Babo approach.

I don't understand why, I have all the prerequisites. If someone kind enough could help me, it will be great.

Check if this helps.

If you get the MCM for baboDialogue, set the beauty, boobs, and butts to 90+.  If you are using SLAX SE, use the equipment feature to set some keywords to your slot 32 cloth/armor.   

Make sure you have this Required Mods (SE):

- Sexlab Framework 1.63v SE or above
- Sexlab Aroused Redux SE BakaFactory Edited Version or unOfficial SLAX SE. Both have the same keyword list; I add it to SLAX SE for support to BAKA mods. 

Make a save. Before installing SLAXSE.

- SLAL Aggressive Motions(Bakafactory SLAL)
- Zaz Animation Pack 8 Plus SE, (If you use ZAZ Anim 7 or older, will likely CTD)
- Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h) SE
- FNIS SE
- SG Eyebrows(for female npcs),  
- SG Hair(for female npcs)     Hard to find, use a search engine. It is for LE and need Cathedral Assets Optimizer to make it more compatible with SE. 

Using SLAX,

Spoiler

ScreenShot171.jpg.6b41ea9ce2cdc063c67b857fe9ebcaa0.jpg

3 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Hi all. Got a bit of an issue with expressions here. My girl has a constant look of what appears to be fear on her face. I assume it might be linked to the trauma stat but that's just a guess. I tried resetting it with MFG reset but it is immediately re-applied. Sexlab expressions are normal but when just running around etc, this constant expression is kinda distracting. Anyone know how i get rid of it? Thanks! ?

You need to list your mod list order in a spoiler to get somebody to guess the issue.   It likely not related to babodialogue, but could be.  The mod Blush When Aroused has an expression override feature, if you use it disable the expression.  SL Survival has an ahegao expression but only for sexlab events and it resets by timer.  Can't recall of other mods.  

6 hours ago, Teddar said:

Check your equipped items. Probably you still have the Babotears still equipped.

13 hours ago, safado said:

Check if this helps.

If you get the MCM for baboDialogue, set the beauty, boobs, and butts to 90+.  If you are using SLAX SE, use the equipment feature to set some keywords to your slot 32 cloth/armor.   

Make sure you have this Required Mods (SE):

- Sexlab Framework 1.63v SE or above
- Sexlab Aroused Redux SE BakaFactory Edited Version or unOfficial SLAX SE. Both have the same keyword list; I add it to SLAX SE for support to BAKA mods. 

Make a save. Before installing SLAXSE.

- SLAL Aggressive Motions(Bakafactory SLAL)
- Zaz Animation Pack 8 Plus SE, (If you use ZAZ Anim 7 or older, will likely CTD)
- Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h) SE
- FNIS SE
- SG Eyebrows(for female npcs),  
- SG Hair(for female npcs)     Hard to find, use a search engine. It is for LE and need Cathedral Assets Optimizer to make it more compatible with SE. 

Using SLAX,

Hide contents

ScreenShot171.jpg.6b41ea9ce2cdc063c67b857fe9ebcaa0.jpg

Thank you for your reply. My problem is not that I don't see Babo dialogue MCM. My issue is that in Babo dialogue MCM, I cannot see the option clearly displayed and what those option do, as all my mcm option are like these (see scrennshots).

Also, I use Sexlab Aroused Baka edition, and in the current equipment tab, there is no option to define if your armor counts as slooty, sexy, etc. It only shows the current equipped item.

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot5.png

8 hours ago, kf05 said:

Check your equipped items. Probably you still have the Babotears still equipped.

I don't have any inventory items like that as far as i can see. Are you referring to a Slavetat? or do i need to target my character and showinventory?

So, just checked. i don't have Babotears equipped. The only mods i recall adding to my loadorder for this current new game im playing are this mod plus SLA Bakafactory modified and Defeat Bakafactory as per the OP requirements. Could one of those mods be doing this rather than Babo dialogue? I attached a SS of my girl with her permanent expression which only changes to something else during Sexlab animations, then goes back to this. Got me scratching my head here! Edit... Playing around with MFG expressions. It seems the she is stuck playing the Moodfear expression. I can change it to something else but it resets back to Moodfear on game load. Damn ?

ScreenShot7.png

Edited by Teddar
Additional text.
8 hours ago, Firch50 said:

Thank you for your reply. My problem is not that I don't see Babo dialogue MCM. My issue is that in Babo dialogue MCM, I cannot see the option clearly displayed and what those option do, as all my mcm option are like these (see scrennshots).

Also, I use Sexlab Aroused Baka edition, and in the current equipment tab, there is no option to define if your armor counts as slooty, sexy, etc. It only shows the current equipped item.

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot5.png

That looks a lot like a missing translations file.  There are two localizations for it: English and Korean, with different downloads for each.  Because you seem to be using neither one, the strings are all placeholders.

Not sure if this will work, but you might copy the [mod]/Interface/translations/BaboInteractiveDia_English.txt (assuming you downloaded the engish version) to something like [mod]/Interface/translations/BaboInteractiveDia_yourlanguagehere.txt  where yourlanguagehere is your running localization.  Or you could simply switch your game language to English.

10 hours ago, Firch50 said:

@knots1353 is right.

You game language is set to French.  This happen because babodialogue do not have your language labels descriptions.

You can force it by copying the english files and renaming to french.

Path at

(your  SKYRIMSE)\data\Interface\translations

Copy BaboInteractiveDia_English.txt and then rename copy to BaboInteractiveDia_French.txt

That should fix it for French.   May happen to other mods and is fix in a similar manner.

Edited by safado