14 hours ago, knots1353 said:

That looks a lot like a missing translations file.  There are two localizations for it: English and Korean, with different downloads for each.  Because you seem to be using neither one, the strings are all placeholders.

Not sure if this will work, but you might copy the [mod]/Interface/translations/BaboInteractiveDia_English.txt (assuming you downloaded the engish version) to something like [mod]/Interface/translations/BaboInteractiveDia_yourlanguagehere.txt  where yourlanguagehere is your running localization.  Or you could simply switch your game language to English.

13 hours ago, safado said:

@knots1353 is right.

You game language is set to French.  This happen because babodialogue do not have your language labels descriptions.

You can force it by copying the english files and renaming to french.

Path at

(your  SKYRIMSE)\data\Interface\translations

Copy BaboInteractiveDia_English.txt and then rename copy to BaboInteractiveDia_French.txt

That should fix it for French.   May happen to other mods and is fix in a similar manner.

Yes I changed my game language to english, and now it is displayed correctly, thank you guys.

Hi, can someone please explain what *rescue" is? Are there slaves that can be rescued from bandits? And if so where can i find them?

I've read the two manual from top to bottom but found nothing about rescue mission.... i tried to go after bandits camp but didn't find anything....

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, Aslan. said:

Hi, can someone please explain what *rescue" is? Are there slaves that can be rescued from bandits? And if so where can i find them?

I've read the two manual from top to bottom but found nothing about rescue mission.... i tried to go after bandits camp but didn't find anything....

Thanks!

There are a couple of encounters that have captured people.  I think it most is designed for his follower framework as I don't think you can easily hit the 30 rescues otherwise in a normal playing.

I come back to you guys once again... Despite Babo dialogue being installed and npcs saying lines from the mod, I didn't see any encounters or events from this mod yet... Is this normal ? I set all the trigger event chance to 100 and nothing happens. 

5 hours ago, Firch50 said:

I come back to you guys once again... Despite Babo dialogue being installed and npcs saying lines from the mod, I didn't see any encounters or events from this mod yet... Is this normal ? I set all the trigger event chance to 100 and nothing happens. 

Read the manual in download section. You also need the armor/cloths to have the BAKA keywords.  

Spoiler

BaboDiaMan01.jpg.812ce680b86873d9d9b6320f6f91b6da.jpgBaboDiaMan02.jpg.110005e63f11ec66787b18560cf34f65.jpgBaboDiaMan03.jpg.d6c80ac2eeccdb6f614c568f337f3bb5.jpg

Luxury Seduction Baka Patch.esp This is personal patch with baka keywords for:

Raven's Luxurious Seduction Mashup - SSE CBBE Bodyslide - Physics Enabled at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Check:  In the additional patches section, it also has a baka keyword patch.

My personal merge:

Edited by safado

I did finally get the Noble event, but it seems to be a bit buggy.  At the end, the restraints are not removed, character control is still absent, and the inventory is missing.  The debug options didn't really reenable anything either.

After meeting the noble, his guards tend to wander off during the dialogue, so much of the Captain's dialogue is out of range.

Finally, both the noble and the captain tend to walk into the prone character pushing her further and further away.

7 hours ago, safado said:

Read the manual in download section. You also need the armor/cloths to have the BAKA keywords.  

Hide contents

BaboDiaMan01.jpg.812ce680b86873d9d9b6320f6f91b6da.jpgBaboDiaMan02.jpg.110005e63f11ec66787b18560cf34f65.jpgBaboDiaMan03.jpg.d6c80ac2eeccdb6f614c568f337f3bb5.jpg

Luxury Seduction Baka Patch.esp This is personal patch with baka keywords for:

Raven's Luxurious Seduction Mashup - SSE CBBE Bodyslide - Physics Enabled at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Check:  In the additional patches section, it also has a baka keyword patch.

My personal merge:

Thank you for your help. The thing is that I use SLAL Baka edition, i'm pretty sure it was mentionned that Keywords have been already set up for at least Tawoba (I use BHUNP btw, so cannot use your links). But on top of that, I checked the "No need to have sexy clothes" in Babo Dialogue MCM, so it should work without adding keywords I believe.

As for events requiring a good looking character, I made mine to have a 100 on all three appearance sliders, so it supposed to work. Even though, I've never seen any events from this mod yet.

14 hours ago, twillinator1 said:

do i need to install the script source or is that for modders

Script sources are always for modders if I'm not mistaken.

2 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I can not find a mod with this name searching this site

SLAL Aggressive Motions(Bakafactory SLAL)

could someone give me a link or the correct name

Are you for real ? First result on a google page by typing Bakafactory SLAL :

You must download the Human resources pack for Babo Dialogue. Not sure if Creature animations are necessary.

Edited by Laethas

Lots of these. This last one happened with a merchant selling dialogue open and it was an immediate CTD.

[08/22/2021 - 02:17:55AM] Error: babodialogueconfigmenu.OnConfigManagerReady() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
	<empty stack>

New game after some play though. This is a common occurrence in Resaver

This savefile has 25 script instances whose data is missing.

1. QF_BaboChangeLocationEvent02_089A4F55
  2. QF__0851CC84
  3. baboreputationmasterscript
  4. QF__083E288C
  5. QF_BaboChangeLocationEvent05_09C287AB
  6. QF__08624233
  7. QF__084B73D0
  8. QF_BaboChangeLocationEvent01_0884C923
  9. QF_BaboEncounter04_08517B71
  10. BaboSlaveRescueScript
  11. QF_BaboRescuingSlavesScript_0857D073
  12. QF__0850D950

+ 13 more

I can purge "BaboInteractiveDia.esp" from the script and everything will be okay for a bit then it will start to happen again.

Edited by jbezorg
9 hours ago, Laethas said:

Script sources are always for modders if I'm not mistaken.

Are you for real ? First result on a google page by typing Bakafactory SLAL :

You must download the Human resources pack for Babo Dialogue. Not sure if Creature animations are necessary.

yes I AM for real that file is NOT the same name as the required file.  therefore how am i to know it is going to work. I take requirements seriously, and do not install stuff that might be close or might be the correct file.  BTW, read my post I used search on this website NOT google.

I'm getting multiple events triggered at the same time.

1. Nelacar in the Frozen Hearth inn gave the player a rape drink.
  2. Got the "Lets do this!" dialogue.
  3. The resist animation started w/o Nelacar
  4. One of the NPC's from "Populated Skyrim Baka Edition" said the "Lets do this!" dialogue.
  5. The resist animation started with the Populated Skyrim NPC.
  6. Both events started a SexLab animation.
  7. SL animations ran in parallel until CTD.

4.03 with a new save.

In ReSaver with the save just made before the CTD

This savefile has 1 script instances whose data is missing.
1  QF_BaboRescuingSlavesScript_0857D073

Edited by jbezorg
5 hours ago, cafziel said:

With the last version the "player essential" option does not seem to work for me.

The Argonians in NewGnisis CClub simply kill me leading to a reload and not triggering the next scene.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

It's a common issue with BaboDialogue. With enemies at such high levels, the player usually gets one-shotted if not killmove/decapitated. I managed to make it work using the health threshold (1%-30%) option in the MCM, but that's only on my sword and board character on early levels. I can only assume it's much worse on mage characters who use robes instead of armor.

You could try Defeat Baka Edition since it supposedly fixes the essential option conflict on both mods, making the Defeat essential option the only one you need to use. You should make a save before you try testing though. 

Have you thought about adding additional parameters for the SLHH event integrated in the mod?

As in unlocking additional dialogue options based on PC's Corruption score. For example If score is >75, PC can be somewhat neutral to the attack and submit, skipping the resist scene. And if it is greater than say 150 character could sarcastically 'resist' (think of that Nazeem scene from mans1ay3r) but ultimately become extremely submissive/almost eager to be assaulted.
Just a suggestion to add more variability, not sure if that would be complex to pull off.

8 hours ago, LT Roarke said:

It's a common issue with BaboDialogue. With enemies at such high levels, the player usually gets one-shotted if not killmove/decapitated. I managed to make it work using the health threshold (1%-30%) option in the MCM, but that's only on my sword and board character on early levels. I can only assume it's much worse on mage characters who use robes instead of armor.

You could try Defeat Baka Edition since it supposedly fixes the essential option conflict on both mods, making the Defeat essential option the only one you need to use. You should make a save before you try testing though. 

Thank you, that got me to the section where the player is displayed in windhelm. Unfortunately the scene there does not trigger correctly, and it is endless hanging around in the snow.

I searched the forum and it might be a time of day issue like with the noble quest in Solitude.

Are events triggered while the player sleeps? Is there an event that is triggered with OnSleepStop?

Something that has been happening for months has been traced to this mod. On occasion, when the player wakes up from sleeping the game will freeze before the fade in from black finishes. So bad that the entire PC needs to be rebooted. This, of course, means papyrus logging has stopped. I've turned on autosave before sleeping and once this event happens it is guaranteed to happen with that autosave.

I've been dealing with it by going back to a previous save. Sometimes ending sleep early avoided the problem. I really didn't want to go through the process of elimination with 134 mods loaded until now.

Using ReSaver. I purged 1 mod from the bad autosave and saved it to a new save. Then loaded it. Activated a bed to sleep and see if the Crash/Freeze would happen. If it did would repeat the same process for the next mod in line. At number 66. BaboInteractiveDia.esp. BaboDialogue was purged from the bad autosave. Saved to a new file. Then loaded and the Crash/Freeze did not happen when player sleep ended. Just to make sure. I did the same process for mod #67. Purged it from the bad autosave and saved to a new file. Loaded the new save. Activated a bed and had the player sleep. When sleep ended the Crash/Freeze returned. #68. Same. #69. Same. Back to #66, BaboDialogue, and the Crash/Freeze is gone when purged.

☹️

Really like this mod and I don't want to drop it from my MO2 load list.

17 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Are events triggered while the player sleeps? Is there an event that is triggered with OnSleepStop?

Something that has been happening for months has been traced to this mod. On occasion, when the player wakes up from sleeping the game will freeze before the fade in from black finishes. So bad that the entire PC needs to be rebooted. This, of course, means papyrus logging has stopped. I've turned on autosave before sleeping and once this event happens it is guaranteed to happen with that autosave.

I've been dealing with it by going back to a previous save. Sometimes ending sleep early avoided the problem. I really didn't want to go through the process of elimination with 134 mods loaded until now.

Using ReSaver. I purged 1 mod from the bad autosave and saved it to a new save. Then loaded it. Activated a bed to sleep and see if the Crash/Freeze would happen. If it did would repeat the same process for the next mod in line. At number 66. BaboInteractiveDia.esp. BaboDialogue was purged from the bad autosave. Saved to a new file. Then loaded and the Crash/Freeze did not happen when player sleep ended. Just to make sure. I did the same process for mod #67. Purged it from the bad autosave and saved to a new file. Loaded the new save. Activated a bed and had the player sleep. When sleep ended the Crash/Freeze returned. #68. Same. #69. Same. Back to #66, BaboDialogue, and the Crash/Freeze is gone when purged.

☹️

Been getting the same issue

Didn't know it was this mod, as it only sometimes happens when sleeping so its hard to re create and test

I've been avoiding sleep altogether mostly and just using wait. But sometimes you do have to sleep (especially if you're using any survival mods)

3 hours ago, jbezorg said:

☹️

i have this problem too,

it seem that it has a conflict with mods that trigger with sleeping like survival mods and dangerous nights

The event involving the Falmer never seems to work for me. I kill all the Falmer, save the woman, nothing happens.

I let them hit me 'til I faint, I enter defeat state for a second and then come back full health. In fact, this just becomes a never ending loop of them attacking and me rising back in full hp. No animations play.