Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

-there's no more ''toggle collision for player''

Yes this needs to be returned as it is impossible to do many alignments now!  Bring back the ''toggle collision for player'' pretty please Ashal, I cannot use your mod without it! Other then that I do like the save positions for each animation stage though, an excellent addition to a great mod!

It's really not that difficult to press ~ and type in TCL whenever you want it.

And it provides no real benefit. It only ever existed because ONE animation required it to line up properly, and that animation has TCL built into it now.

You can try to use this bass is the orrizonte in the third person, and some that I use and piace.http :/ / skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37347 /?

Thanks Ashal for the release of the fix and also for translations of the interface in Italian that I thought of translating it into Italian.

I agree this does cause some probs for me too, not to mention that before the player was defaulted to actor 2 and now seems to be actor 1. Only problems I keep having though with the alignment is where beds or other statics are concerned.

-my mouth does not move with the moans, neither is open on blowjobs (guess because i'm custom race)

That's odd, I use the Lunari race and the lip-sync works, just looks funny when men are involved bc they appear to be talking instead of moaning where lip movement is.

Sorry Ashal, but new version get too many bugs.

I dont know why, but the colision for player was essencial, I dont feel hapy having one more thing to type during the sex... its: TFC, SUCSM; 1 MFG; EXPRESSION xx XX, and now TCL, and, when its finsished: TFC, MFG RESET, and now ''ENABLEPLAYERCONTOLS'' and TCL again.... its not a better version to me, 

the alignment are totally buged, when I done with the alignment, if I change the phase, or the animation set, and back to that one, my alignment will be different (pretty away from where I leave it).

sometimes the actor don't even move, it get stucked far away from me, there's no key to bring him closer

the Animation : Arrok rape (or anal) if you back and forth the first animation set, the actors will be on different stages (desynchronized)

the foreplay its just but a adornment to the mod, it was the first thing I turned off (but its my opinion, I like the mods to keep simple as possible)

same to the undress animation

I think all things I suggested back here were pretty more usefull like:

-automatic TFC / SUCSM 1 when sex starts (I don't believe anybody don't use it, If so, its because they don't know it's possible) automatic TFC and enableplayercontrols when the sex finishes

- Automatic MFG (fear, pain, happy, disgusting... configurable on MM) - automatic MFG reset when it finish

-the power to finish the last stage whenever I want (Ok, that was done)

I'm soryy, I totally love this mod, But I'll have to keep on the 1.01b

Yes this needs to be returned as it is impossible to do many alignments now!  Bring back the ''toggle collision for player'' pretty please Ashal, I cannot use your mod without it! Other then that I do like the save positions for each animation stage though, an excellent addition to a great mod!

It's really not that difficult to press ~ and type in TCL whenever you want it.

And it provides no real benefit. It only ever existed because ONE animation required it to line up properly, and that animation has TCL built into it now.

Though I never used the "toggle collision function" I'd have to get off from the couch walk to my desk with the keyboard before I can type TCL in the commands

So I can understand why they want it back

Sorry Ashal, but new version get too many bugs.

I dont know why, but the colision for player was essencial, I dont feel hapy having one more thing to type during the sex... its: TFC, SUCSM; 1 MFG; EXPRESSION xx XX, and now TCL, and, when its finsished: TFC, MFG RESET, and now ''ENABLEPLAYERCONTOLS'' and TCL again.... its not a better version to me, 

the alignment are totally buged, when I done with the alignment, if I change the phase, or the animation set, and back to that one, my alignment will be different (pretty away from where I leave it).

sometimes the actor don't even move, it get stucked far away from me, there's no key to bring him closer

the Animation : Arrok rape (or anal) if you back and forth the first animation set, the actors will be on different stages (desynchronized)

the foreplay its just but a adornment to the mod, it was the first thing I turned off (but its my opinion, I like the mods to keep simple as possible)

same to the undress animation

I think all things I suggested back here were pretty more usefull like:

-automatic TFC / SUCSM 1 when sex starts (I don't believe anybody don't use it, If so, its because they don't know it's possible) automatic TFC and enableplayercontrols when the sex finishes

- Automatic MFG (fear, pain, happy, disgusting... configurable on MM) - automatic MFG reset when it finish

-the power to finish the last stage whenever I want (Ok, that was done)

I'm soryy, I totally love this mod, But I'll have to keep on the 1.01b

I did notice allignment issues during a girl on girl scene.

Ashal,

Sorry to say this but yeah I have to agree with Tali on the collision aspect. Noticing quite a few alignment mishaps where it can't get fixed right because they collide and the one moving ends up bounced back worse than before moving them. Manually toggling TCL becomes tedious as it becomes difficult to bring up console, toggle, drop console, then move the angle around as your fixing the anim .. all within the time we allot for for the stages. If the player doesn't toggle it, the statics, the actors, and most nearby meshes bounce the actors around making it hard to fix them. This is even moreso of a hassle where combat rape is concerned with SL Defeated when the rape happens in tight quarters or scenes.

EDIT: But the lip syncing and opened mouth for the Blowjobs works well .. even with my Lunari elf.

Move scene, restore offsets, realign actors. That's 3 key's that are all capable of moving an actor back to where they should be.

Then press the realign actors hotkey, it's what it's there for. And nothing changed about how animation idles themselves are played between 1.01 and 1.10

Completely impossible. Papyrus and SKSE has zero functions for controlling tfc or sucsm.

You can't do MFG commands with Papyrus or SKSE either. You can only do expressions, and like most MFG commands they are mostly all broken for females and also end with stuck facial expressions that no amount of actor.clearexpressionoverride() can fix. Putting this in would mean destroying faces for 95% of users out there, and in fact DID, which is why facial expressions on moans was removed a long time ago, and they don't accompany the current return of lip sync moans.

If TCL is essential to anything lining up for you (other than rough behind), than you have something seriously wrong with your game setup or an incompatible mod interferring with SexLab's systems. None of the "bugs" you mention are reproducible, and really you only mention one bug, alignments not matching when you go back to a stage, and that one that existed in all previous versions to, you just didn't notice it because it was per animation instead of per stage. And even then it's infeasible and unrealistic to setup/save alignments on every animation for every race, gender, and animation combo; alignment issues are going to happen.

I'll bring back the TCL option in 1.12; though I maintain it's a pointless and stupid feature that does nothing but hide a deeper issue with people's skyrim installs.

Giving Props to Ash and a question: If we have suggestions, which forum do we post them in?

Thanks again!

Depends what kind of suggestion.

For mod or plugin ideas, anything dealing with the sex itself: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17364-mod-ideas-plans-discussion/

For core ideas related directly to the framework, basically anything dealing with the boring side of things like scripting: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-updatesfeedbackdiscussion/

For core ideas related directly to the framework, basically anything dealing with the boring side of things like scripting: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-updatesfeedbackdiscussion/

heh. I'm impressed you can keep your blood pressure low enough that the 'scripting' ideas are 'boring'.

I mean that in a joking self-deprecating manner, as a programmer I actually find good scripting ideas/methods/techniques endlessly fascinating. Boring to everybody else.

@Ashal: The problem with Alignment and TCL goes beyond something interfering with the mod. If you're using a mod that allows you, or more to the point -forces- you to have a sex scene in ground that is not 100% flat, which is... I'd say probably 80% of Skyrim, the TCL function helps with that. Sometimes actors aren't aligned by only by inches, just enough for the D to be completely outside the receiver's body, and the ground being just enough to not let you align those extra inches. By disabling collisions sure, you will end up with, say, your feet underground, but I think people would much prefer having their feet buried into the ground than seeing the D not penetrate the victim at all, after all, I guess that's why there's the new feature to further help SOS integrate with SL, because the D has preference :P

All of that said, I'm not updating yet, letting some of people's concerns (the few legit ones) get flushed out before I migrate, and also give all the plugins I'm using (which is most of them lol) catch up with the new version.

I do give you huge kudos for not only making SexLab possible and continuously work on the amazing mod, but also for replying to everyone; even if the reply is something that it's just telling the person something is impossible, it's still awesome to hear it from the mod's author himself.

Cheers! Keep it up, and don't let frustration get to you :P chug sumore of that whiskey!

Well to me the point (the good poimt) of TCL is the ability to use TFC during sex scene. In the previous version I noticed you could TFC a scene and after the animation ended go back to the normal camera. Now I have to go back to normal view before the end of the animation or else it becomes all messed up. This is a not so minor nuisance for me.

The update seems really cool and the strip animation is a nice touch, however:

• Animation option for actors to open mouth on specific animation stages, for example female opening mouth on blowjob animation
  • Lip sync on moans

those features don't seem to be working for me no matter what, I'm not even using custom races. A quick explanation of how exactly the facial animations are accomplished this time would be nice to try and troubleshoot maybe.

• Animation option for actors to open mouth on specific animation stages, for example female opening mouth on blowjob animation
  • Lip sync on moans

those features don't seem to be working for me no matter what, I'm not even using custom races. A quick explanation of how exactly the facial animations are accomplished this time would be nice to try and troubleshoot maybe.

im having the same issue...tried a few work arounds with no effect...up until now ive had no trouble with sexlab that I couldent trace to my own carelessness...or inattention...im rather stumped

• Lip sync on moans

im having the same issue...tried a few work arounds with no effect...up until now ive had no trouble with sexlab that I couldent trace to my own carelessness...or inattention...im rather stumped

Please consider that not All animations have moans and lip sync that works. And dont expect the mouth to be "open wide". If it works for one animation. then the feature works.