Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hey Ashal I'm currently using your latest version and it works like a charm. I just wanted to thank you for everything you have done for this framework. It has everything I've hoped for for this update ( including mouth movements) and I think it has reached the perfection. The only thing that can be added from this point is just more animations and mfg commands which can change wheter if it's rape or not. Anyway loved the little touch for blowjobs and thank you again. Keep up the amazing work.

Hi, first thank you for your work, I saw  ver 1.10 and updated, I had to reinstall Skyrim, some bug make me get some chick called Melissa instead of Lydia, after some hours of trying to find the culprit I gave up, and reinstalled the damn thing, and just when I started playing I notice the no greeting bug, man I was about to kick the tv, I thought the problem I had before came back from the recycle bin, thanks for the update, I don't think you can make this mod better but you keep surprising all of us, thanks.

i can get this mod to work and i followed the steps to the letter, but they wont have sex even when i use matchmaker mod. This only happen when i upgraded to 1.10, then i uninstalled all of it and just installed v1.11 and updated my skse, MCM, and used FNIS user generator, please help.

I've got a Problem with the McM Menue:

v66g5y.jpg

I don't see any seconds, so I don't know how long the Stage is going to take.

I have the same problem

I installed the full version 1.11

-_-'

I've updated the version 1.01 to 1.11

I followed the steps:

1. Follow the uninstallation step

2. Then enter game again and create a new save free of sexlab

3. Install new version and run fnis etc

installed MOD:
- SexLab_LoversComfort
- SexLabRomance
- SexSlaveSkyrim
- ZazAnimationPack

- Fuz Ro Doh 60

run "FNISforUsers" with administrative privileges (Win 7 Pro)

The same for me :). Animations works great.. Most of the mods too. Defeat give a cdt from time to time during play animations. My McM Menu looks like the Pic. Full install 1.10 and patch, both the same. Sry for my english

For me was same. I go to Data -> Interface -> Translations and change the Name of SexLab_ENGLISH.txt

in SeLab_ (your Language). txt. For me was it SexLab_GERMAN.txt. You can also translate the Text insaide, than you have the MCM-Menu in your Language. But i let it in english, is no problem for me so far :)

The MCM Menu looks like same before in Sexlab 1.01.

The same for me :). Animations works great.. Most of the mods too. Defeat give a cdt from time to time during play animations. My McM Menu looks like the Pic. Full install 1.10 and patch, both the same. Sry for my english

For me was same. I go to Data -> Interface -> Translations and change the Name of SexLab_ENGLISH.txt

in SeLab_ (your Language). txt. For me was it SexLab_GERMAN.txt. You can also translate the Text insaide, than you have the MCM-Menu in your Language. But i let it in english, is no problem for me so far :)

The MCM Menu looks like same before in Sexlab 1.01.

ok, it works great!

thanks! :D

aaah, multilanguage... :cool:

@ ashal: you should copy/paste the english translation file in every language aviable (like sexlab defeat), this way those who can't see the menu will at least have the english version.

If you translate your file post it here, ashal will include it in the next release.

Uploaded 1.11b hotfix:

Just simple quick fix for the people having the "$SSL_" problem, made copies of the english translation for czech, german, italian, japanese, polish, russian, and spanish.

Uploaded 1.11b hotfix:

Just simple quick fix for the people having the "$SSL_" problem, made copies of the english translation for czech, german, italian, japanese, polish, russian, and spanish.

And if you don't have that problem you don't need the hotfix?

1.11 seems to work fine for me so far

And another question I had, did you change something to the "rough behind" animation, I seem to be missing a 3 meter gap between participants

Uploaded 1.11b hotfix:

And another question I had, did you change something to the "rough behind" animation, I seem to be missing a 3 meter gap between participants

No you don't need the hotfix if you don't have the problem.

And there's a reason the rough behind animation is disabled by default.

Uploaded 1.11b hotfix:

No you don't need the hotfix if you don't have the problem.

And there's a reason the rough behind animation is disabled by default.

Stage 1 is still messed up, but the other stages are better, but that's an animation issue and not a mod issue as far as I can tell

Maybe if we ask Arrok nicely with our best puppy dog eyes he can fix that  :unsure:

Stage 1 is still messed up, but the other stages are better, but that's an animation issue and not a mod issue as far as I can tell

Maybe if we ask Arrok nicely with our best puppy dog eyes he can fix that  :unsure:

Arrok has already commented on that in his modder resource thread.  He doesn't have the source files that create the animations, so he is unable to adjust them, but would have to essentially build it from scratch.

So you may need to pull out the SUPER BIG puppy eyes. ;)

I didnt' like the 1.1 and 1.11b.

for me there was no essential change, but there was a lot of bugs.

-the alignment by stage, it doesn't work. I make the perfect position, I move foward, I make the other alignment, when I back to the last stage I correct, its all messy.

the foreplay stage ( I think this is pretty useless, for me, my opinion,its just more things to make the mod buggy). so I disable it (that's ok for now)

-there's no more ''toggle collision for player''

-on 1.1 when I finish the sex, I could'nt change camera distance... now I can't move the caracter (I have to type eneble playercontrols, something that was not necesery on 1.01b)

-my mouth does not move with the moans, neither is open on blowjobs (guess because i'm custom race)

the only thing I liked on this new version was the ability to finish the last stage whenever I want... but there's too many bugs, so i'm back to 1.01b

-there's no more ''toggle collision for player''

Yes this needs to be returned as it is impossible to do many alignments now!  Bring back the ''toggle collision for player'' pretty please Ashal, I cannot use your mod without it! Other then that I do like the save positions for each animation stage though, an excellent addition to a great mod!

The foreplay stage is great imo, but yes there are some problems.

_About the alignement by stage, not a bad idea but is it possible to store the alignement values in something like an external txt file? That way it could work with every save and every update of the mod (because having to realign evry stage every time is realy tricky).

_About the alignement itself, indeed it looks like it's more difficult now, especially with the up/down key. Sometimes when I use the others key the actore moves several meters away too.

The other features work for me (mouth movements, expression and open mouth, a great improvement imo), sometimes the expression doesn't reset after sex but using showracemenu can fix that.

I have the problem that whatever I do, no sex is firing when it should since updating to 1.11(B).

Lover's Comfort: Asking for comfort results in a positive response and nothing happens after.

Romance: Same as Lover's Comfort.

Defeat: I, my companion or the attacker comes close to the victim, but stands there doing nothing.

Random Attack: Tested with PC only being attacked. Attacker/s run over, wait a while and go back after they can't get their fun.

Tested with Lover's Hook enabled and disabled. No difference. Any tips how I can get this sorted out?