Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I just installed SexLab framework and have been told that I need to update Skyrim to 1.8.151.0 or higher to use this mod.

Thing is - I HAVE (I had to for the latest version of SKSE) and I am running 1.9.32.0.8.

Now, I'm not a college graduate but even my lack of education says 1.9 is higher than 1.8

SKSE works

SkyUI works

SexLab refuses to (so I have to uninstall it).

Any idea when this mod'll be caught up to the current version?

Oh one more thing..

You DO have FNIS right?

And you HAVE run the tool after installing SexLab right?  ;)

I have seen some video showcasing some animations by sexlab, but they don't seem to be part of sexlab 1.01b is there a new sexlab released that i don't off ??

There is a development version aka a beta of the next build, it has 2 new scenes in it. Ashal just rewrote big parts of the mod though so it might be 100% up and running yet.

I wonder...if SexLab animation framework already support for the humanoid creature? Like Draug, Skeleton, etc.

They are anatomically human, and they can borrow human sex animations.

No they can't.

In game they do not have the same skeleton

ultimate combat change the skeleton of draugr ( use human partially skeleton, the mod is compatible with sexlab, no CTD or something, but the skeletton is not considered in sexlab) ..... but...who want make sex with a draugr ??? :wacko: :wacko:

I'm trying Sexlabs for the first time. I also downloaded Sexlab Romance. Trying it on a new save but nothing happens, all I get is a small dialoge and a decline on all the females saying I'm out of luck -_-   I have the frameworks and romance, do I need another plug-in? Also I tried with Gerdur, Sigrid, Carlotta and some custom followers and nothing all refuse my proposal for sex >=(

@Soulless_Stalker

That is to be expected from Romance with a new character. Your speech skill, your status in the hold, your rank in the guilds and the sexual orientation it randomly assigns to NPCs on start up all factor in your chance to seduce NPCs. You won't get any with a level 1 nobody.

If your PC is looking for an easy lay, use a mod like Matchmaker that gives you spells. If your PC is ready to go to any length, use Submit or Defeat, two rape oriented mods.

@Soulless_Stalker

That is to be expected from Romance with a new character. Your speech skill, your status in the hold, your rank in the guilds and the sexual orientation it randomly assigns to NPCs on start up all factor in your chance to seduce NPCs. You won't get any with a level 1 nobody.

If your PC is looking for an easy lay, use a mod like Matchmaker that gives you spells. If your PC is ready to go to any length, use Submit or Defeat, two rape oriented mods.

Thanks Nhl >=) gonna try it

Generally speaking, it does work, you will always have issues with animation alingments, but for me that's true with any other body replacer I have tried. Main thing is, the erection works:-) Still, you have to try it in YOUR game.

does anyone use schlongs of skyrim(SOS) for the male body? How does it go compared to other replacers?

Generally speaking, it does work, you will always have issues with animation alingments, but for me that's true with any other body replacer I have tried. Main thing is, the erection works:-) Still, you have to try it in YOUR game.

does anyone use schlongs of skyrim(SOS) for the male body? How does it go compared to other replacers?

ultimate combat change the skeleton of draugr ( use human partially skeleton, the mod is compatible with sexlab, no CTD or something, but the skeletton is not considered in sexlab) ..... but...who want make sex with a draugr ??? :wacko: :wacko:

The unlucky tomb raider....you know the SexLab Defeat. :P

Is the new 1.10 backwards compatible with older mods created under lower revs ??

Should be. No promises though. Wouldn't surprise me if there is the odd mod or two that isn't.

I've stealth replaced the main download with a hotfixed version that fixes an issue with the hotkey for changing the adjusted actor and swap positions hotkeys, as well as an error in the deprecation trace log notice.

If you've already downloaded before this post, you can redownload, or download this hotfix I've attached, just overwrite your existing script files.

hotfix.zip

If you downloaded the v1.1 update after this point, you're fine and don't need it.