Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I've noticed another bug, I'm sure it's related to sexlab.esm because I've trid with and without it. Now a lot of NPCs don't talk to me anymore (the kahjit merchants, gullum-ei in solitude, vittoria vici...), they just open their mouth and say nothing when I activate them. Does someone else has this too?

I've noticed another bug, I'm sure it's related to sexlab.esm because I've trid with and without it. Now a lot of NPCs don't talk to me anymore (the kahjit merchants, gullum-ei in solitude, vittoria vici...), they just open their mouth and say nothing when I activate them. Does someone else has this too?

I noticed my steward seemed to have lost her greetings, didn't know if it was sexlab related or not though. Her other dialogue works but greetings and farewells are gone.

This one should do the trick: attachicon.gifvoicehotfix2.zip

Let me know if it does or not, so I can add it to the main release.

That solved it for my part atleast.

Yes It works now, thanks : )

Is it possible to do something about the up/down key too? It's not useable on pc anymore and with npc it doesn't go below the floor, making some animations hard ton align.

It never worked on the player to begin with, and never will. The variable that's changed on actor's to make up/down work doesn't effect the player.

Well I tried to go back to the previous version as animation alignment with the keys was not really useable - some animations they worked and some trying to adjust alignment on z refused to put NPC into ground like previous version and other cause all sorts of player or NPC jerking about all over the place into incorrect positions making it impossible to use.  Perhaps it is because Toggle Player Collision option has been removed - not sure but tried with clean save and install with same results. Result of going back to previous version left me with blank MCM menus. :-/

I started a new save file just for this, and so far I've noticed that Faendal (Riverwood) and Khayla (Khajiit who is a Sneak trainer and part of Ri'saad's trade caravan) are missing their greetings and farewells.

Since this is a new, clean save, should I try that hotfix, or is this a sign of something horribly wrong?

tried to update and now ive lost MCM .had previous version working .... Im lost as to what ive done wrong .uninstalled as directed even tried to revert to earlier save prior to previous install and no joy . cant figure what im missing?

I started a new save file just for this, and so far I've noticed that Faendal (Riverwood) and Khayla (Khajiit who is a Sneak trainer and part of Ri'saad's trade caravan) are missing their greetings and farewells.

Since this is a new, clean save, should I try that hotfix, or is this a sign of something horribly wrong?

Look just 8 posts above yours.

The voicefix2 fixed my game too.

Can we also loose the blue glow before sex in the next release please?

That's a schlongs of skyrim thing, not sexlab. It's their integration adding the erection spell on animationstart. Which is unneeded now that sexlab has it's own integration built in, should be removed next release of SOS

Ahh, the life of a modder.  Trying to get something up for people to enjoy, seems to work pretty stable on your end, you upload...

...and then are greeted with a flood of, "Y IT NO WOKR?! :angry: "

And you're left going "Bwa?!  But, I don't see what you're seeing.  I AM TEH LOST! :( "

tried to update and now ive lost MCM .had previous version working .... Im lost as to what ive done wrong .uninstalled as directed even tried to revert to earlier save prior to previous install and no joy . cant figure what im missing?

type setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 in the console to force SkyUI to refresh available menus.

:s oops :-).. didn't know that, sorry

SOS really comes with some disadvantages..

For some ridiculus (in my opinion) reason, it has also changed the Elwin naval jewelry (slot 52) to use the same armor slot as..armor !!! So now, all of a suddent my PC cannot wear both.  :@

I have not experienced the mute bug. I did, however, notice something odd when I first installed the new version. The sound files did not copy and I received an error message. I simply unzipped the mod again and this time the sound files were there. I wonder if this has a connection to the problem some people are having.

I have received a message telling me that some anims are 'deprecated', but I think that is because the other mods now have to update to catch up with sexlab. I love the new open mouth expressions. A great mod just got even better. Thank you.

Ahh, the life of a modder.  Trying to get something up for people to enjoy, seems to work pretty stable on your end, you upload...

...and then are greeted with a flood of, "Y IT NO WOKR?! :angry: "

And you're left going "Bwa?!  But, I don't see what you're seeing.  I AM TEH LOST! :( "

Which is exactly what has lead me to begin consuming whiskey almost immediately after releasing v1.10

Which is exactly what has lead me to begin consuming whiskey almost immediately after releasing v1.10

I know the feeling, yet for the sake of my liver I generally prefer to keep my adult beverages contained to Sat night.

Which means beware early Sun morning updates... BWAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Hotfix release v1.11 uploaded. Fixes pretty much everything fixable people have mentioned.

If you downloaded v1.10, there is a patch file available containing the changed files.

Hotfix release v1.11 uploaded. Fixes pretty much everything fixable people have mentioned.

If you downloaded v1.10, there is a patch file available containing the changed files.

3 releases and 2 hotfixes today !!

You GOT to get some of that whiskey  :lol:

Technically just 1 release and 1 hotfix, the small attachments from the last pages was just working towards the actual "release hotfix"

Ashal thank you for keeping updating the framework!!!

A few questions:

1. I am trying to change thread animation list and start playing it, last update had some changes.

So currently I am using following function

Function ForceAnimationList(sslThreadController sslThread, sslBaseAnimation[] animList)
		If (sslThread.leadIn)
			sslThread.SetLeadAnimations(animList)
		Else
			sslThread.SetAnimations(animList)
		EndIf

sslThread.SetAnimation()
		sslThread.PlayAnimation()
EndFunction

Is it a best way? or should I modify it?

2. Why to add new callbacks for leadins (LeadInStageStart, ...)?

Isn't it better just to use same callback for all animations (StageStart, ...) , then modder can check what kind of thread it is (ssThread.IsLeadIn)?

Ashal thank you for keeping updating the framework!!!

A few questions:

1. I am trying to change thread animation list and start playing it, last update had some changes.

So currently I am using following function

Function ForceAnimationList(sslThreadController sslThread, sslBaseAnimation[] animList)
		If (sslThread.leadIn)
			sslThread.SetLeadAnimations(animList)
		Else
			sslThread.SetAnimations(animList)
		EndIf

sslThread.SetAnimation()
		sslThread.PlayAnimation()
EndFunction

Is it a best way? or should I modify it?

2. Why to add new callbacks for leadins (LeadInStageStart, ...)?

Isn't it better just to use same callback for all animations (StageStart, ...) , then modder can check what kind of thread it is (ssThread.IsLeadIn)?

1. That should work, assuming you are hooking your sslThread properly via HookController(). Though now that I think about it a SetCurrentAnimations() function would probably be nice, which would override leadin and primary if set.

I'd also suggest RealignActors() rather than PlayAnimation(), RealignActors() will call PlayAnimation() and move them to that animations offsets afterwards, just calling PlayAnimation() by itself might leave the actors out of place, since it makes to calls to readjust them.

And assuming this is for the purposes of setting the learned animations in LoversHook, and knowing none of your other code than this one simple function you posted. I think a better route might be to set both using 2 different animation lists, one of learned leadin animations and one all learned animations. Then set both leadin and primary, regardless of it currently being leadin or not. You can filter out non leadin animations from the learned animations by checking for the "LeadIn" tag.

2. A good point. I was actually considering changing to just StageStart, and adding in a "LeadInStart" and "LeadInEnd" event instead, which would play around the leadin stages.

Technically just 1 release and 1 hotfix, the small attachments from the last pages was just working towards the actual "release hotfix"

Technically yes...

But as an "end user".. I saw 5 new files today ... :D

(and to be ironic since I always love to)

...Its called Marketing,.... " Yea I changed its name and the box.. its now a new product.."

...and I spend 2 years studying that..  :angel:

Hey guys,

first post and i already got to submit a little problem of mine. :s  I've spent the day testing various ssl plugins and also checked the code of ssl where it comes to undressing the actors, because there lies my problem. None of the actors are stripped, regardles of witch ssl plugin i use. When i set ssl to use nudesuits, at least those are equipped and properly switched back, but nothing else. I also tried various settings in the MCM like victim automatic dressing afterwards and so on with no positive outcome.

All in all, everything seems to work as intended, despite of the actors refusing to undress and get their stuff back on afterwards. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I've searched the forums and also atempted some google searches without any results.

From a technical view, the code seems to reach the point, where it determines wether to use nudesuits or not as well as it runs through to the end where those suits are removed again. But i can't tell, if there's anything happening in between as for i don't know how to efficiently debug papyrus scripts.

I'll give excluding some equipment flag checks a try tomorrow, but actually i'm hoping someone can tell me a simple reason for this.

Thank's in advance and sorry for posibly bad english 'cause i'm no native speaker ;)

Edit:

I've also tried installing the last hotfix thingy.