Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I think it would be nice if there was an option that females would equip a random strapon from the ones that are available. That way I can for example install that mod and just choose a few of them, and sexlab framework chooses a random one from that list. 

Guest wellbredbitch

my animations have disappeared! stripping works ok first positions ok and then nothing for a few minutes then suddenly Lydia walks off to eat something and my character has the cum texture on her so there must have been a sex act but i didn't see it. i have run FNIS after each in stall so i don'y know what i'm missing.

Guest wellbredbitch

how do we get the new strapon's added to the list of recognised ones?

i would love my character or Lydia to be wearing the " stallion " when the animations trigger.

@azmodan22

That's already the case with strap-ons SexLab recognizes, provided the strap-on mods do not overwrite one another's assets.

... :-/

Now that you mention it.....It does say "rebuilt strapon LIST!!"

Well we can all be idiots every ones and a while  :cool: . I'llcheck it .

thanks

Thanks the new patch solves the animation not ending issue, but the game still crashes after using sex 3-4 times,

[

Runtime error

Program : f:\installed games\Skyrim\TESV.exe

R6025

Pure Virtual Function Call

]

If its not the issue the sexlab then why ami having it after upgrading from 1.10 to 1.11 and now same with 1.12 still after installing the patch Version. Version 1.10 was working perfectly.

Any Help?

Also my match making and 3some animations works now with v1.12, Thanks again. Just plz help me solve my crash problem

@azmodan22

That's already the case with strap-ons SexLab recognizes, provided the strap-on mods do not overwrite one another's assets.

... :-/

Now that you mention it.....It does say "rebuilt strapon LIST!!"

Well we can all be idiots every ones and a while  :cool: . I'llcheck it .

thanks

I'ts been a while and I dont remeber who to make it work actually.

How can I make Sexlab recognise Skyrim Strap Ons? Do I have to copy the nif files in Sexlab folder?

Edit*

NVM. As it is stated in the OP, that strapon mod is still not supported.. After all it was launched yesterday.. propably in an upcoming version.

Have a question..

when i start 3some sex interaction why my female player becomes the man (she performs the man's animated part) and she starts fucking the guy npc follower and they even get the cum on him at the end as well?

How can i correct this?

Hmmmm, so with the new strap-ons mod that made me wonder about something.....

If it is do-able without too much of a hasle, wouldn't it be convinient  to be able to add currently equipped items to the strap on list?

That way you could be able to use about every single item you want as a strap-on without having to bother about making a patch for every single mod that add something that can be used as such. Of course that's just my two cent, sorry if this has already been brought up earlier in the thread or if this is just not possible to do.

Quick question:

Is Schlongs of Skyrim necessary now? Or can I just keep using Better Males?

Because I've used SOS for about 30 seconds before coming to the conclusion that I positively HATE it.

not necessary; I'm using 4udik with nude suit while I work out what mod conflict causes SoS to CTD when trying to shlongify nearby animals :)

oh good, I was worried that the anims might look weird or something if SOS wasn't used.

because I find it utterly confusing and hard to use first of all, and secondly doesn't seem to want to play nice with Aesir Armor (keeps unequipping it every time I try to put it back on) and i'm sorry, but i'd rather have an awesome armor than a realistic dick.

oh good, I was worried that the anims might look weird or something if SOS wasn't used.

because I find it utterly confusing and hard to use first of all, and secondly doesn't seem to want to play nice with Aesir Armor (keeps unequipping it every time I try to put it back on) and i'm sorry, but i'd rather have an awesome armor than a realistic dick.

Try using the Light version? That removes all the spells and stuff.

It's not just the 'realistic look'. I want to get it working but probably will wait until my next mod mashup (I'm too busy to figure out what the conflict is right now) but the first time I saw a scene where the dick started limp, the db started a cowgirl hump and dick slowly rose to 'attention' I was hooked. That was realistic.

I feel I should post this here... Uninstalling this mod is damn near impossible. It leaves a ton of crumbs behind and cleanup does literally nothing. Currently fighting to clean up everything left behind as a troubleshooting measure.

Edit: Thank you for the help, and forgive me for putting this here :P At the time of posting, I had literally spent the better of two hours trying to clean up a mess caused not just by updating SexLab, but by an entire drove of mod updates on top of that. I was hyped to play Skyrim and it ended up not happening at all. No one's fault, just the curse of updates and dirty saves.

I feel your pain.  I decided to mega-switch my launch-day 600-hour savegame from Bodyslide CB++ TBBP to UNPB-TBBP right at the same time SexLab 1.10 came out.  Talk about hardcore technical support.  I've been "playing" Skyrim by watching my loaded save CTD, tweaking, CTD, tweak, CTD...  Don't know how many dozens of times.  Finally got some stability after three or four days of hard labor.  Funny enough it mostly came down to SOS being bitchy.

Shiny now, though.

Sexlab doesnt add the NPcs to any faction. Its is not a mod per say, its aframework. However some of the mods/plugins might need to add the NPC to a certain faction for them to work correctly. Thats what LoversComfort does. It adds the "eligible" NPCs to its custom made faction so the mod can distinguish them from others. 

Sexlab doesnt add the NPcs to any faction. Its is not a mod per say, its aframework. However some of the mods/plugins might need to add the NPC to a certain faction for them to work correctly. Thats what LoversComfort does. It adds the "eligible" NPCs to its custom made faction so the mod can distinguish them from others. 

Then what i have to do to have sex with custom followers like the ones from Skyrim Beautiful Followers, i speak to them but the sexlab interactions doesn't appear :s

I haven't tried more 'downloaded' followers, but i assume it's the same.

Well, someone help me with this ...

I've Sanguine's Debauchery installed, but I also want to use Sexlab. What should I do?

• First option: Install the Sexlab Framework without using SD Patch? - I really do not know what can happen if I do this... Will it conflict?

• Second option: Install an earlier version of Sexlab Framework (would be the 1.01b?) With SD Patch. Also, I couldn't find older versions of Sexlab on the forum, if someone know, please, point me to it.

I just do not know what would be better. If anyone has an experience with this, please let me know.

Then what i have to do to have sex with custom followers like the ones from Skyrim Beautiful Followers, i speak to them but the sexlab interactions doesn't appear :s

I haven't tried more 'downloaded' followers, but i assume it's the same.

You need to either find a mod that does not depends on a faction or force your follower into the relevant faction using the console.

For the people who complained previously about mouth opening not working on females:

While working on the next update (which will be released later tonight), I was using a new install of Skyrim, and appeared to be having the issue now myself. After some experimenting, installing the Female Facial Expressions mod corrected the issue and made females open their mouth again. I'm not sure if it's a dependency for it to work, or if it's just correcting some incompatibility caused by another mod, but there you go.

Can anybody who open mouth work for that DOESN'T have the female facial expressions mod installed confirm it works fine without it?

this isn't quite what you asked but...I added the FFE mod and sure enough ive got open mouth...in the mod...not in real life...well kinda...ehh nevermind...so theres something the above mentioned mod is doing to/with sexlab...in someway or another...thanks for all the help ashal...im justhappy to see proper pervery in skyrim