Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Guest wellbredbitch

my character makes an ooh shape with her mouth when Lydia is fucking her or fingering/licking her pussy.  i like it!  thanks Ashal!

any chance of giving female on female oral sex it's own animation one day?  proper carpet munching is requested!

example ( gratuitous pic of The Goddess! )

PALMA UNTO DEA!

I made a clean save and a fresh install of the newest version. I like the new foreplay animations, but one issue:

The setting in the MCM for redressing or not redressing after a sexanimation ends, does not work properly. It does not matter if I check the box in the MCM or not, the actors will redress always. This seems to prevent the grafical cum effect too me seems.

dunno if this has been mentioned before but its a bug ive noticed started when fore-play was introduced, concerning strap-ons. The strap on is equpied for foreplay as usual, then un-equips at end of foreplay but doesn't re-equip until the end of the main act, instead of before it.

I have a problem with the PC crashing to the desktop during sex. This occurs even with Sexlab pared down to the esm and Matchmaker, and starting a new game.. However, sex between NPCs continue to the end successfully.

I'm using v1.12 and the latest updated mods.

This is the relevant part of the Papyrus.log.

[07/17/2013 - 10:12:02PM] Making thread[0] [sslthreadview00 ]
[07/17/2013 - 10:12:03PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[sexLabController (0B030196)].sslthreadview00.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
[sexLabController (0B030196)].sslthreadview00.SetAnimations() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabSystem (0B000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (1F000D62)].sslmatchmaker.CheckActors() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line ?
[None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[07/17/2013 - 10:12:03PM] Error: Cannot call GetSilence() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabController (0B030196)].sslthreadview00.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
[sexLabController (0B030196)].sslthreadview00.SetAnimations() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[sexLabSystem (0B000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (1F000D62)].sslmatchmaker.CheckActors() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line ?
[None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[07/17/2013 - 10:12:03PM] Error: Cannot call GetSFX() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/17/2013 - 10:12:03PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp145"
stack:
[07/17/2013 - 10:12:03PM] Error: Cannot call GetSFX() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/17/2013 - 10:12:03PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp145"
stack:
stack:
stack:
[07/17/2013 - 10:12:03PM] --SEXLAB NOTICE GetAnimationsByType(Selected [[sslanimapfemalesolo ]]) --- actors=1, males=0, females=1, stages=-1, aggress=False, sexual=TRUE
[07/17/2013 - 10:12:05PM] SexLab ThreadController[0]: Sending custom event hook 'AnimationStart_MatchMaker'
[07/17/2013 - 10:12:06PM] SexLab ThreadController[0]: Sending custom event hook 'StageStart_MatchMaker'

I've tried a number of options, including minimizing the number of mods loaded. For my latest try, I used the following load list. This didn't solve the problem however.

Update.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
HairData.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Thanks for time and the mod.

Guest Nico28469

Well, someone help me with this ...

I've Sanguine's Debauchery installed, but I also want to use Sexlab. What should I do?

• First option: Install the Sexlab Framework without using SD Patch? - I really do not know what can happen if I do this... Will it conflict?

• Second option: Install an earlier version of Sexlab Framework (would be the 1.01b?) With SD Patch. Also, I couldn't find older versions of Sexlab on the forum, if someone know, please, point me to it.

I just do not know what would be better. If anyone has an experience with this, please let me know.

Sanguine's Debauchery has a SexLab version.

Updated to v1.12 now nothing is working the PC just stand there so dose the NPC do I need to uninstall the game and reinstall it ?

try removing the mod load the game save reinstall the mod then run fnis and it should (and dont quote me on this) and probably will work

Updated to v1.12 now nothing is working the PC just stand there so dose the NPC do I need to uninstall the game and reinstall it ?

did you re-run FNIS?

I was having a problem where the game ctd when I finished an animation, any suggestions?

You can try to type this :clearinvalidregistrations

I had the same problem just like yours ,and I fixed it now.

Note:dont forget to install Sexlab v1.10 v1.12 patch .

Guest wellbredbitch

sexlab is a framework. you need to install a sex mod like lovers romance or workinggirl for your character to have sex with an npc.  

I don't want to come off as sounding snotty, but was the latest ESM placed in the 1.12 package? I noticed the ESM description shows it is the 1.11 version. I checked a bit further and the two keywords, shown as added in the Changelog, "SexLabTreatAsMale" and "SexLabTreatAsFemale" were missing.

I don't want to come off as sounding snotty, but was the latest ESM placed in the 1.12 package? I noticed the ESM description shows it is the 1.11 version. I checked a bit further and the two keywords, shown as added in the Changelog, "SexLabTreatAsMale" and "SexLabTreatAsFemale" were missing.

So that's why I saw the mod's version was 1.11(in MCM)?

Shame on you Ashal :) You should know just how paraniod modders are by now! 

Oh, and if I haven't said thanks recently, consider this a sincere thanks. Every single sexlab addon I use works nearly to perfection thanks to the framework you gave them to work with. I'm beginning to think that even I couldn't fuck it up (psych, I've done code. I know I could  :dodgy: )

This isn't meant to diminish the work those who use the framework have done. I think that everyone that's used a library knows just how it's quality can make or break one's work.

@Ashal

Can you make the aggressive/rape sex animation run faster (around 1.5x) than the consensual one?

Like those in Oblivion LoversPK.

Faster animations can make an illusion of brutality and urgency, like the real aggressive/rape sex is.

@Ashal

Can you make the aggressive/rape sex animation run faster (around 1.5x) than the consensual one?

Faster animations can make an illusion of brutality and urgency, like the real aggressive/rape sex is.

There's no way to control the animation speed that I'm aware of.

@Ashal

There's no way to control the animation speed that I'm aware of.

We could ask Arrok for faster versions of the animations he's made. Might want to try it with just one, it might not work as well in Skyrim as it did in Oblivion.

@Ashal

Have you ever try Estrus Chaurus?

I wonder...may be we can borrow some of the feature to be implemented to SexLab. Like drenched vagina (during intense intercourse and after it) and after sex exhausted animation. It will be perfect! :heart:

We can just borrow it, no need to import it. If there are Estrus Chaurus installed, SexLab Framework will detect and use it.