Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

New problem. Any time ANY attempt at initiating sex in bed takes place, the game freezes and I have to use task manager to  close it out. Non-bed scenes work fine, barring minor misalignment issues(With the exception of oral sex, which tends to have major misalignment issues. But otherwise works fine)

I have Lover's Hook and Lover's Comfort, Theft/Seduction, and Solutions. Also up to date SKSE and Lab. Do I need to list every single non-Sexlab mod I am running?

It'll be automatic as part of any normal StartSex() call.

Any consensual sex animation will start with the actor's playing the undressing animation while sexlab strips them. Aggressive animations will work like how they do now, because it makes no sense for a victim to undress for their aggressor.

There will also be an option in the MCM to disable this extra animation.

Excellent, but in the scenario of a rape, will there be an option to make the aggressor strip with this animation ? it would be nice in replacement of the kneeling animation in my mod! :)

It seems the there is many alignements problems happening when sex starts, especially when aggressives animations are triggered, sometimes the victim suddently move away (forward/backward) like 5-10 seconds after sex has started, any idea where does this come from ?

Hi. First of all, I'm sorry for my bad english. I'm not an english natural speaker ^^.

I use this mod : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22903//?

My caracter is a succubus, and I wanted to use SexLab too. It works fine with my Darkelve caracter, but there is a bug for my succubus.

Everytime I try to have sex, the game just crash and return to windows :(.

Is someone already had this problem ? And resolved it ?

It's too bad it doesn't work, because it's the perfect race (my point of view) for using sexlab ^^.

Thank you for all answers I'll have.

Have fun !!

no animations are showing in the toggle mcm? esm checked no animations working running with sexlabmatchmaker. any help?

sexlabLogoPost.png

Skyrim SexLab (SSL) v1.01b

An adult animation framework

----- v1.01b Hotfix Notes ---------------------------------------------------

The current release is an important hotfix release for a bug brought to my attention by fotogen, where an animation may fail to start and cause the framework to fail permanently from being able to start animations on that save.

I have done away with the separate resource and framework files, there is just 1 framework archive now, which contains the full up to date resources for 1.01b. There is also an update patch available which contains only the files changed between the previous version and 1.01b.

If you are up to date with version 1.01, just overwrite the existing files with the files in the provided update archive. The update also contains the new replaced devilsthreeway animation by arrok, if you wish to make use of this animation you will need to rerun GenerateFNISforUsers, clear you animation registry, save and reload. No further action or reinstalling is needed; unless you were affected by this bug in the past on your save, and animations no longer work as a result.

If you have experienced this bug in your save, loading this new version may or may not correct the break, if it does not you will need to disable the mod in your save and reload it.

----- Description --------------------------------------------------------------

Skyrim SexLab, is intended to serve as a unifying resource for modders to pull animations from to aid them in development of adult themed mods, without having to going through the complex scripting work it takes by themselves. A modder is provided with a wealth of tools and functions they can call that will aid them in creating their own mod.

As it is intended as a resource mod that other mods can pull from to use for adult animations. This mod does NOTHING by itself, and requires a separate mod to make use of the resources provided.

----- Modder's Guide -------------------------------------------------------------

A modders guide to using the API can be found here: http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/wikis/home

The modders guide is still missing much, such as adding custom animation, custom voices. I will try and get these done as soon as possible. In the meantime feel free to ask me how to use certain aspects or request functions.

If you are a modder looking to develop a mod using SexLab, feel free to contact me via private message and I will do everything I can to help you along and if possible upgrade the framework to fit your needs.

----- Frequently Asked Questions -------------------------------------------

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17711-sexlab-frequently-asked-questions-faq/

----- Requirements -------------------------------------------------------------

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)

Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS)

SkyUI for MCM - If you dislike SkyUI for some reason, you can also install SkyUI-Away on top of it.

----- Installation -----------------------------------------------------------------

After properly installing both SKSE and FNIS above, follow these steps.

1. Download the latest Framework Pack & extract it's content into your Skyrim's data folder

2. Navigate to your Skyrim's data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder and run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe utility.

3. After checking any applicable patches at the bottom, click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"

4. You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.

5. Activate the SexLab.esm file in your list of active mods.

----- Uninstalling ----------------------------------------------------------------

To cleanly uninstall the mod, perform the following steps.

• With your current installation, go into MCM and select the "Rebuild & Clean" page.
  • Click on the row that says "Clean System"
  • You will be prompted to close all your current menus, do so.
  • After closing your menus and being told the system clean is complete, save your game.
  • Quit Skyrim
  • Disable SexLab.esm and any SexLab mods you have enabled in your load order
----- Suggestions -----------------------------------------------------------------

Since SexLab is laregly a sex animation mod, you will likely want nude male and female bodies. While the mod does come with a nudesuit option, that remains an imperfect solution in many scenarios.

There are many body mods to choose from, personally I use and suggest Dimon99's UNP for females and 4uDIKs Real Body for males.

A BBP enabled skeleton is also useful, as many of the animations include BBP support, though it is optional. I'd suggest XP32's Maximum Skeleton.

There is support for other strapons for females to use, but you will need to download and install them separately and run the "Rebuild Strapon List" option from the menu's Rebuild page if you install or remove any after loading the mod. The supported strapon mods are aeonflux88's strapon, Horker Tusk, Futa Equippable, & Cozy & Rebels Equippable TG

----- Future Plans ----------------------------------------------------------------

In no particular order:

• Optional foreplay stage before consensual sex animations
  • An additional hotkey to move the animation actors together by semi-large gaps, for when stuck in a wall or inside an object
  • More API functions. Such as for running foreplay specific animations by themself, and for running non adult/sex related animations
  • Add more animations
  • Add more voice and sfx types
  • Write guides for modders, explaining how to add their own animation and voice files
  • Setup a public Git based repository with a development branch, so others can add to and improve the system when they see fit
----- Credits -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Animations:

Unknown Modders - http://skup.dip.jp

Arrok - BBP Animations

JoshNZ - Animated Prostitution

Mithos

Blac945

TDA

Audio:

Lovers with PK

Setekh

Mesh/Textures:

Calyp - Strapon

oli3d - Bukkake Shaders

4uDIK1 - Male Nudesuit

Dimon99 - Female Nudesuit

Scripting:

Ashal

----- Permissions -----------------------------------------------------------------

You must ask my permission before distributing this base framework on any site other than LoversLab.com

Unless you are contibuting to the Git repository development branch, you are not allowed to edit any of the included scripts and resources except to translate the mod into another language.

If you wish to translate the framework into another language, seek permission before doing so. If you need it, I will provide you with as much support as I can to assist you with the translation process

----- Contacting Me --------------------------------------------------------------

I will provide direct support to people via email and private message ONLY if you are a modder using the framework in your mod, people seeking support for using the mod contacting me this way will be ignored. If you need support for the framework or matchmaker, use the thread, I will answer those questions only in the support thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sexlabLogoPost.png

File Name: Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.01b, updated 05/31

File URL: View File

File Submitter: Ashal

File Submitted: 24 Apr 2013

File Category: SexLab Framework

download.png

/files/download/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v101b-updated-0531/

I have somekind of a problem.

I recently updated to XP32 skeleton, and alhough the author claims that the skeleton Does support BBE, the breasts do not moce neither when jumping nor in Any animations.

Is there something I am missing and a way to fix the animations, or it is just that xp32 skeleton does Not have breast phisics? 

I recently updated to XP32 skeleton, and alhough the author claims that the skeleton Does support BBE, the breasts do not moce neither when jumping nor in Any animations.

Is there something I am missing and a way to fix the animations, or it is just that xp32 skeleton does Not have breast phisics? 

Do you mean BBP? I always used XP32 skeleton and yes it does supports breast physics. Make sure you installed the correct/latest version with BBP

Do you mean BBP? I always used XP32 skeleton and yes it does supports breast physics. Make sure you installed the correct/latest version with BBP

I Did, 1.81

The breasts only move when walking. They dont move in any other occasion. I had the same problem with 1.7 too. 

Is there a secondary file I need?

SexLab is crashes after some numbers of sex acts. Give an example: using Lover's Comfort I have sex with my spouse 5 times, when I try do it 6th time, I have notice "SexLab animation start have failed [-X]" (or something like that) and nothing happens. Then I have to use "Rebuild SexLab" for repair, but after some numbers of sex acts it repeats again. :(

I Did, 1.81

The breasts only move when walking. They dont move in any other occasion. I had the same problem with 1.7 too. 

Like i said you need animation replacers that support BBP aswell.

There aren't many animation files that actually use the bbp animation possibilities. arrok has added some to some of the sex animations, xp32 has added them to the walk/run animations (probably what you're saying that you see). There are some other animation files that do breast bounce animations as well, but they also are pretty much limited to run/walk also. 

Did you see some bounce before, that you don't see now?

I Did, 1.81

Well... your breasts just move when you.. move. Which means when you run/walk or have.. sex.

Although the sex animation have to support BBP. Your walk anim. have to support BBP too. Keep in mind that if you're wearing clothes the cloth also have to support BBP.

I use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34508 for walk/run animations and they support it.

Most of arroks sex animations support breast physics as well, and the armors you have to check descriptions when downloading it.

@JigSaw18

You need to install a mod that actually uses the hooks and animations the SexLab framework provides. Neither SexLab nor Procreation initiate them -- SexLab makes it possible to play sex animations, Procreation handles pregnancy alone. You can find such mods here.

Matchmaker gives you spells to tag people for sex acts; Romance is dialogue-based and has you persuade NPCsto sleep with you; Submit gives you a shout-like power to rape NPCs; Defeat implements a system that allows you NPCs to rape NPCs during combats (and conversely NPCs to rape you) or when sneaking; Lover's Comfort specializes in sex with your spouse and followers and features cheating (plus the random arousal-based rape when sleeping); Random Sex makes random NPCs have sex (with you too if you so choose); Working Girl is a dialogue-based prostitution mod; Lover's Hook monitors other SexLab mods to restrict animations and randomly switch animations during the act; Murder, Theft and Seduction allows you to resolve Dark Brotherhood and Thieves' Guild quests via sexual means; Solutions lets you resolve some quests using sex; Horny Followers makes followers demand sex. See each thread for more details on what these mods do, what they require and how to install them.

Don't forget to install a compatible skeleton and to run FNIS once you've installed the mods you want.

I Did, 1.81

Well... your breasts just move when you.. move. Which means when you run/walk or have.. sex.

Although the sex animation have to support BBP. Your walk anim. have to support BBP too. Keep in mind that if you're wearing clothes the cloth also have to support BBP.

I use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34508 for walk/run animations and they support it.

Most of arroks sex animations support breast physics as well, and the armors you have to check descriptions when downloading it.

I know that :-). I use Victoria G walk anim. They do support BBP. Anims in sexlab also support BBP. The thing is that when I install XP32 the breasts only move when walking. Not during jumping or in the sex anims. When I uninstall it and go back to the old skeleton (God I could remember which one that is. CHBHCBEEEDDS something.. ) everything works correctly.

ok, i installed sexlab Romance now, but every time i try to f*ck someone, i get ctd's.....

but i can use the single person animations......

I can see the sexlab tab in the mcm menu and the sexlab romance tab in the mcm menu.....

i go through the dialogue and then we get ready for the scene, and chrash.....

i have already tried to change load order, didnt work. Also tried to disable some mods i thought that might conflict, didnt work.

re-downloaded and reinstalled sexlab, sexlab romance and fnis, but that wont work. 

help!

ps: i used fnis and that worked

I'm having an issue where after I modify the MCM settings, save, and reload the animation/timer settings are no longer correct.  I looked through the threads but didn't see anybody else that had this issue.  It isn't behaving the same for any other MCM enabled mod and I've tried various load orders/resets/reinstalls.

Everything else in SexLab seems to retain settings fine and the log is maintaining encounter data properly.  Going to go ahead and do a full wipe of Skyrim to make sure I don't have some unknown loose files interfering.

Any ideas?

Update: After a full clean reinstall of Skyrim the issue is still persisting.  Possibly a mod conflict if I'm the only person seeing this.  If that's the case, let me know and I'll investigate it further to narrow it down.

I just installed SexLab framework and have been told that I need to update Skyrim to 1.8.151.0 or higher to use this mod.

Thing is - I HAVE (I had to for the latest version of SKSE) and I am running 1.9.32.0.8.

Now, I'm not a college graduate but even my lack of education says 1.9 is higher than 1.8

SKSE works

SkyUI works

SexLab refuses to (so I have to uninstall it).

Any idea when this mod'll be caught up to the current version?

I just installed SexLab framework and have been told that I need to update Skyrim to 1.8.151.0 or higher to use this mod.

Thing is - I HAVE (I had to for the latest version of SKSE) and I am running 1.9.32.0.8.

Now, I'm not a college graduate but even my lack of education says 1.9 is higher than 1.8

SKSE works

SkyUI works

I'm using latest version with no problems at all.

What exacly didn't work?

SKSE works

SkyUI works

What exactly didn't work?

Don't worry about it, like I said, I uninstalled it.

Just focus on enjoying YOUR game

SKSE works

SkyUI works

lol.. I don't mind helping other people whenever it's possible, that's why i asked.. It's up to you to use or not a mod.

SKSE works

SkyUI works

Is there any chance that you installed that patch for SexIs for version 1.9?

If not you obviously have a mod that changes the games version, or just try to apply the game update again. Obviously something went wrong.