Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I've stealth replaced the main download with a hotfixed version that fixes an issue with the hotkey for changing the adjusted actor and swap positions hotkeys, as well as an error in the deprecation trace log notice.

If you've already downloaded before this post, you can redownload, or download this hotfix I've attached, just overwrite your existing script files.

attachicon.gifhotfix.zip

If you downloaded the v1.1 update after this point, you're fine and don't need it.

Does this hotfix fix the hotkey to adjustable?

Since the last version, hotkeys are stay back even though I tried to change them to the gamepads buttons..

on v1.1

when I finish the sex scene with TFC on, I can't get back to first person view

Have you typed TFC again in the console after all the scene endes and your character stand up?

I could get back to the normal view by that.

You got to turn it off after used that command.

yes, I type TFC again after all the scene endes... but still, I ca'nt change the camera distance. it get stuck at a certain distance at 3rd view

Try type in enableplayercontrols in your console line.

It may regain control of your character.

on v1.1

type enableplayercontrols in the the console, this is a problem that has ALWAYS existed with having TFC on after an animation ends, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Where is the option to have actors open their mouths?

It's not an MCM option, it's an option for the animation scripts, not something anybody but animators or scripts need to worry about.

I have a problem with SexLab 1.1. The function of the Mod is ok but not the MCM Menu.

You have the mod set to a localization language that doesn't have a localization file. Set the mod to English, or wait till somebody has released a localization file for the language you want it in.

Even with the new hotfix i am still receiving a deprecating bug i will try new game.

That's because it's not a bug. It's a notice that the mod using SexLab needs to be updated to work properly with 1.1

on v1.1

type enableplayercontrols in the the console, this is a problem that has ALWAYS existed with having TFC on after an animation ends, and there is nothing I can do about it.

It seemed to work fine as long as the players collision was toggled on. In prior versions player collision was on by default, now it seems to be off by default and I can't find an option to reenable it.

Also the player 'jumps' slightly when advancing stages and whatever realignments you have made are lost. This also seems related to the player collision being turned off.

It seemed to work fine as long as the players collision was toggled on. In prior versions player collision was on by default, now it seems to be off by default and I can't find an option to reenable it.

TCL option was removed because it had no use outside of the one or two animations that really need it, namely just Rough Behind, the option is built INTO The animation now and it'll toggle TCL whenever the animation is called.

If you want tcl on other animations, than just type tcl into the console.

Also the player 'jumps' slightly when advancing stages and whatever realignments you have made are lost. This also seems related to the player collision being turned off.

Has nothing to do with player collisions.

See changelog:

• Stage independent position adjustments

They jump back because your adjustment was for the stage you did the adjustment on, not the whole animation. This was done to allow better alignments on animations that one adjustment number doesn't perfectly fit all the stages on.

I've noticed another bug, I'm sure it's related to sexlab.esm because I've trid with and without it. Now a lot of NPCs don't talk to me anymore (the kahjit merchants, gullum-ei in solitude, vittoria vici...), they just open their mouth and say nothing when I activate them. Does someone else has this too?

I've noticed another bug, I'm sure it's related to sexlab.esm because I've trid with and without it. Now a lot of NPCs don't talk to me anymore (the kahjit merchants, gullum-ei in solitude, vittoria vici...), they just open their mouth and say nothing when I activate them. Does someone else has this too?

I noticed my steward seemed to have lost her greetings, didn't know if it was sexlab related or not though. Her other dialogue works but greetings and farewells are gone.

TCL option was removed because it had no use outside of the one or two animations that really need it, namely just Rough Behind, the option is built INTO The animation now and it'll toggle TCL whenever the animation is called.

If you want tcl on other animations, than just type tcl into the console.

Then I have no Idea what's causing it. I'm quite sure it worked fine in the previous version of sexlab. When the character went into ragdoll the camera would focus on him/her but it would go back to tfc once the character got back up. Now it goes back to character view automatically.

Still not a very big issue as you can always just un-tfc before the animation ends.

I noticed my steward seemed to have lost her greetings, didn't know if it was sexlab related or not though. Her other dialogue works but greetings and farewells are gone.

Let me know if this hotfix stops it from occurring. It won't fix actors who are already broken, you'll have to clean save for that, but it should stop it from happening.

just drop the scripts folder in the archive into your data folder, overwriting the current file.

voicehotfix.zip

I've tried a few cells but most people are still mute : /

Ah I thought you meant people who you just finished animating with. I know exactly why then. I'll have a fix shortly.

Ok good to know. Thank you anyway, must not be easy to deal with all those bug reports at the same time ; )

Send me your translation file again when you get a chance to update it, some things changed on the strings file between beta and release. I'll include it with 1.10b, which I'll be releasing a little later.

After a lil testing.

Noticed that if my toon perform a 'suck animation' her mouth will stay open and stucked if it changes the animation. It resets (closes the mouth) if all animations stops, but then it breaks the moans with openned mouth (stucks at closed mouth).

EDIT: It doesn't happen all the time what i before mentioned.

Also for some reason when i use TFC my mouth stops opening but if i change back to non-TFC (normal camera) it works properly.

This one should do the trick: voicehotfix2.zip

Let me know if it does or not, so I can add it to the main release.