Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Question. Is it makeable to do the Animation Setting like sos ( sam) And setting for the animation into a Json file or other to use it in a other gameplay (like new Lets play and one klick all like i did in last) ? 

Edited by JustDie
34 minutes ago, JustDie said:

Question. Is it makeable to do the Animation Setting like sos ( sam) And setting for the animation into a Json file or other to use it in a other gameplay (like new Lets play and one klick all like i did in last) ? 

Yes, just save SL settings in MCM. Last Tab in the SL MCM.

If you start a new game > wait till all mods are loaded > SL MCM install (wait) > optional: SL MCM activate creatures (wait) > optional (for estrus and others): save/reload wait for mods to update > register all SLAL animations > SL MCM load your saved SL settings (again last tab in MCM)

40 minutes ago, JustDie said:

Is it makeable to do the Animation Setting like sos ( sam) And setting for the animation into a Json file or other to use it in a other gameplay (like new Lets play and one klick all like i did in last) ? 

unless I just totally misunderstood you ?

On 2/26/2022 at 4:34 AM, goodwolfgonerad said:

I installed both FNIS and the Sexlab framework fine but FNIS isn't reading Sexlabs at all...

Help

"fine" is relative.

Make sure you have all SL requirements installed.

Drop a FNIS output here (copy/paste).

A lot more details needed to help you there.

On 2/25/2022 at 4:38 AM, Akthe1 said:

so it keep telling me that 1.1 is old but i have 1.62 sl installed any one that can help me with this

Who is talking to you?

Did you grab the correct file version: Sexlab 1.62_full?

On 2/22/2022 at 8:19 AM, lianc0608 said:

why

I wanna know (too):

Spoiler

Edited by donttouchmethere
17 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yes, just save SL settings in MCM. Last Tab in the SL MCM.

If you start a new game > wait till all mods are loaded > SL MCM install (wait) > optional: SL MCM activate creatures (wait) > optional (for estrus and others): save/reload wait for mods to update > register all SLAL animations > SL MCM load your saved SL settings (again last tab in MCM)

unless I just totally misunderstood you ?

I mean Like some animation are broken and need fix. I saw bed animation not in bed but in wall in Air. so i change the setting to be played the anim. in bed not in Air or in the wall. This setting i mean to save. Some other Anim. are like +75 Forward and parnter -75 backward only to meet in it!  this seeting and the Sos or sam setting. I start new Profil or new game and had to do all again and again.  Maybe Fiss or Json save to the Animation fix for setting? Helps a lot when you disable the Scaling for each actors in anim. are same scale.  Hope this time it was better. And SL Frame dont save the Animation setting.  Only the setting for the mod.

Edited by JustDie
1 hour ago, JustDie said:

I mean Like some animation are broken and need fix. I saw bed animation not in bed but in wall in Air. so i change the setting to be played the anim. in bed not in Air or in the wall. This setting i mean to save. Some other Anim. are like +75 Forward and parnter -75 backward only to meet in it!  this seeting and the Sos or sam setting. I start new Profil or new game and had to do all again and again.  Maybe Fiss or Json save to the Animation fix for setting? Helps a lot when you disable the Scaling for each actors in anim. are same scale.  Hope this time it was better. And SL Frame dont save the Animation setting.  Only the setting for the mod.

This can all be saved via the SL MCM (creates a json).

SOS has its own json in skyrim/data.

On 3/3/2022 at 9:51 PM, donttouchmethere said:

"fine" is relative.

Make sure you have all SL requirements installed.

Drop a FNIS output here (copy/paste).

I'm not goodwolfgonerad, but I am having the same problem.

All requirements (Skyrim, all DLC, SKSE, FNIS, unofficial patch, SkyUI, and XPMSE3) are installed through MO and all are up to date, but this is what I get when running FNIS.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.2   3/6/2022 6:42:35 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)

Am I supposed to have it in another location?

Thanks in advance for any help, since this is probably a id10t error on my side.

3 minutes ago, Quietbob said:

I'm not goodwolfgonerad, but I am having the same problem.

All requirements (Skyrim, all DLC, SKSE, FNIS, unofficial patch, SkyUI, and XPMSE3) are installed through MO and all are up to date, but this is what I get when running FNIS.

Reveal hidden contents

FNIS Behavior V7.2   3/6/2022 6:42:35 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.2 ...

Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)

Thanks in advance for any help, since this is probably a id10t error on my side.

Forgot to include it in the list, but I have also installed the SexLabFramework as well, lol. Just in case it came into question.

10 minutes ago, Quietbob said:

Forgot to include it in the list, but I have also installed the SexLabFramework as well, lol. Just in case it came into question.

I first sight it looks like you are new to MO, because it looked like that for me too at the beginning lol

Basics:

FNIS needs to be installed with MO.

FNIS needs to be run from MO.

FNIS output will end up in MO Overwrite and needs to be transferred into a mod => call it "FNIS Output", any future generated behavior files will end in there.

I need to check how it looks for me now:

Spoiler

for some reason it works now, FNIS doesn't think anymore I stole something.

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   07.03.2022 02:06:08
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  (CTD:0,3%)

Here is where I installed MO and where FNIS_for_users is located:

D:\MO2\mods\FNIS Behavior XXL 7.6 ini\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

I fear to ask, but do you have MO installed in your Skyrim folder? ?

What is a XPMSE3? FNIS can't read it atm.

24 minutes ago, Quietbob said:

I would say yes! ^^

Outside of steam and especially not in C:\Program Files (x86)

32 minutes ago, Quietbob said:

I'm new to MO2 too and I just installed it, but also already forgot how I did it lol.

Okay, no panic (yet)

I followed this guide:

I know, I know, it's for SE, but the principle is the same. Just exchange the mods in there with LE mods from here (or whatever you wanted to install):

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

I fear to ask, but do you have MO installed in your Skyrim folder? ?

You're... You're not supposed to do that?

I've had that thing there for the past 7 years... I even run my FONV mods from there...

Wellp...

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Basics:

FNIS needs to be installed with MO.

FNIS needs to be run from MO.

FNIS output will end up in MO Overwrite and needs to be transferred into a mod => call it "FNIS Output", any future generated behavior files will end in there.

Here is where I installed MO and where FNIS_for_users is located:

D:\MO2\mods\FNIS Behavior XXL 7.6 ini\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

What is a XPMSE3? FNIS can't read it atm.

I would say yes! ^^

Outside of steam and especially not in C:\Program Files (x86)

I didn't even know you could run FNIS with MO, shows how much I know.

XPMSE3 is XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.

I'll try, uh, fixing my locations and actually getting FNIS to work, I guess. XD

11 minutes ago, Quietbob said:

I've had that thing there for the past 7 years... I even run my FONV mods from there...

I didn't even know you could run FNIS with MO, shows how much I know

Since 7 years? ?

No reason to change a running system right? ?

Maybe if you install FNIS with MO and run it from there you can continue... somehow?

XPMSE3 is XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.

20 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)

Confusing...

Just grab XPMSE!

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Since 7 years? ?

No reason to change a running system right? ?

Maybe if you install FNIS with MO and run it from there you can continue... somehow?

I've moved MO to another location and, more importantly, reinstalled FNIS and added it as an executable, and it appears to be working correctly now. Thank you! I had no idea I'd had it in the wrong place for so long and wonder how many problems could have been fixed by learning this sooner.

12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Confusing...

Just grab XPMSE!

I thought it was XPMSE3 because that's what's listed in the requirements and they looked the same from the link, but this is what I get now.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6   3/6/2022 8:48:12 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading PAHE V5 ... 
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00 ... 
Reading SerialStrip V1.1.4 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V6.1 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ... 

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

2238 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)

Which is much better. XD

And it says "XPMSE" so, I assume that's what you're talking about. (XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended is what I've got down as the full name.) I've got another one that just isn't "extended" (XPMS, I'd assume) but I don't use that one much.

2 minutes ago, Quietbob said:

I've moved MO to another location and, more importantly, reinstalled FNIS and added it as an executable, and it appears to be working correctly now. Thank you! I had no idea I'd had it in the wrong place for so long and wonder how many problems could have been fixed by learning this sooner.

Progress!

2 minutes ago, Quietbob said:

I thought it was XPMSE3 because that's what's listed in the requirements and they looked the same from the link, but this is what I get now

The whole SL description page is a bit dusty. At least the link is correct now lol

3 minutes ago, Quietbob said:

And it says "XPMSE" so, I assume that's what you're talking about. (XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended is what I've got down as the full name.) I've got another one that just isn't "extended" (XPMS, I'd assume) but I don't use that one much.

If we are lucky a orthopedist jumps in and enlightens us.

(maybe the number in fnis is the skeleton rig version in HDT configuration)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

That still doesn't looks right, unless you use an old XPMSE version.

The newest version has 126 bones: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000?tab=files

Spoiler

FNIS Bone numbers (this has nothing to do with the skeleton):
- XPMSE HDT rig: 126 Bones

I'm not getting it right from the start. I installed the SKSE from Steam and installed SkyUI, XPMSE3, the legendary Patch and FNIS manually. Then I use Mod Organizer to install the Framework. But when I run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe I don't get anything like "reading sexlab" unless I copy everything from the Framework folder manually into the skyrim data folder. But even then the last 3 points ingame are "?",so it won't find the data. Where is the problem? I don't get it.

14 minutes ago, dannyluvcox said:

I installed the SKSE from Steam and installed SkyUI, XPMSE3, the legendary Patch and FNIS manually.

?

Then I use Mod Organizer to install the Framework

?

I don't get anything like "reading sexlab" unless I copy everything from the Framework folder manually into the skyrim data folder.

?

Where is the problem? I don't get it.

The problem is that you are using MO wrong.

install SKSE to Skyrim/data, best download it not from steam but as zip and install it manually

SKUI, XPMSE, USLEEP and FNIS need to be installed via MO

You also run FNIS from MO and create a new mod from the MO overwrites folder

The reason: MO doesn't installs files directly into skyrim/data but installs them virtually (that's why you -theoretically- have chosen that mod organizer in the first place)

3rd party programs (like FNIS) need to be run from MO or they can't find the installed files (because they are not in skyrim/data).

MO needs an extra step for everything, it is important to know how it works or you will suffer constantly.

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

The problem is that you are using MO wrong.

install SKSE to Skyrim/data, best download it not from steam but as zip and install it manually

SKUI, XPMSE, USLEEP and FNIS need to be installed via MO

You also run FNIS from MO and create a new mod from the MO overwrites folder

The reason is that MO doesn't installs files directly into skyrim/data but installs them virtually

That's why 3rd party tools (like FNIS) need to be run from MO or they can't find the installed files.

MO needs an extra step for everything, it is important to know how it works and why or you will suffer constantly.

Well fuck :D Thanks for the answer. Need to dive deeper into the mod organizer, I think. Do you know any "fast" tutorial to do the mentioned things?

1 minute ago, dannyluvcox said:

Well fuck :D Thanks for the answer. Need to dive deeper into the mod organizer, I think. Do you know any "fast" tutorial to do the mentioned things?

Fast? ?

Fastest I found:

The guide is for SE, so you would need to install the LE equivalent files from here:

Conglomerate 02 shows the links to LE files needed

Conglomerate 01 shows the basic preparations to create a stable LE to mod it to hell.