Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Just intalled this and skyrim gets to main menu but after loading a save it crashes about 30 seconds into loading screen, anyone know why this may be happening?

Who is to know really, it could be anything we have no idea what your mod setup or load order is so we can't really help. I would suggest taking this to the technical support forum.

But for starters do you have any of these?

0.) SKSE (This has to be said trust me)

1.) ENB (you can turn off visual effects)

2.) Crash Fixes (READ THE DESCRIPTION AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS Under how to install memory allocation patch)

3.) Load Game CTD Fix (Its a plugin not a mod fixes crashes when starting up an old game)

This is almost general knowledge if you don't have these you're going to have a bad time.

Gotcha, I'm still working on it, I had all of this installed and was working fine about 7 months ago, but I took some time off from skyrim and due to a computer crash had to reinstall skyrim and all my mods and everything has been  screwed up and a long process trying to get these mods to run right. Thank you for the advice and definitely installed the mods you recommended, I had one or two of these installed manually I think and everything manual was permanently deleted so remembering what should be where is the worst part of getting back into this game.

Are there any forum posts I can study that gives a good breakdown of how Sexlab selects and distributes the sound files in a scene? 

I know about the low / med / high folders and the 15 wav per folder. All the settings in game for delays.... (i read the forum on making custom sound packs for the additional sound packs mod)

But it doesn't discuss the patterns

Is there a pattern to when it takes a low folder, or a med folder, or high folder item?

Like L, L, M, L, L, M, M, L, M, H, M, L or something like that?

or is it just random?

Are there any forum posts I can study that gives a good breakdown of how Sexlab selects and distributes the sound files in a scene? 

I know about the low / med / high folders and the 15 wav per folder. All the settings in game for delays.... (i read the forum on making custom sound packs for the additional sound packs mod)

But it doesn't discuss the patterns

Is there a pattern to when it takes a low folder, or a med folder, or high folder item?

Like L, L, M, L, L, M, M, L, M, H, M, L or something like that?

or is it just random?

Sound function GetSound(int Strength, bool IsVictim = false)
	if Strength > 75 && Hot
		return Hot
	elseIf IsVictim && Medium
		return Medium
	endIf
	return Mild
endFunction 

Basically, it comes down the calculated enjoyment/strength value the actor has at that moment. If they are the victim in an animation, they'll never play mild, only medium up until near the orgasm mark of 100. The idea for mild is supposed to be that it's "soft and tender" which doesn't align with victim animations, but medium should still make sense for people "progressing."

Voice sets that have been added over the years, however, have really muddled this original purpose.

The "strength/enjoyment" is calculated based on how long the animation has been going, the current stage progression of the animation being played, and the applicable anal/oral/vaginal sex stat of their partner.

I'm not happy with the system for what it's worth. It was a really bad choice for me to name them mild/medium/hot. As it's really only confused things over the years. But the choice was made and we're stuck with it now for the sake of compatibility.

Basically, it comes down the calculated enjoyment/strength value the actor has at that moment. If they are the victim in an animation, they'll never play mild, only medium up until near the orgasm mark of 100. The idea for mild is supposed to be that it's "soft and tender" which doesn't align with victim animations, but medium should still make sense for people "progressing."

Voice sets that have been added over the years, however, have really muddled this original purpose.

The "strength/enjoyment" is calculated based on how long the animation has been going, the current stage progression of the animation being played, and the applicable anal/oral/vaginal sex stat of their partner.

I'm not happy with the system for what it's worth. It was a really bad choice for me to name them mild/medium/hot. As it's really only confused things over the years. But the choice was made and we're stuck with it now for the sake of compatibility.

So all the suggestions for a different system like here won't be added? :( I'd happily sacrifice compatibility with the current voice replacers, it's not that hard to replace voices manually in case of doubt, and the lack of such a system is the reason i've actually uninstalled any voice replacers because they play stuff that doesn't fit at all way too often.

If it won't come i'll probably go through every file from voice replacers i like and use them to replace those i don't like in some cases... which means in essence deleting all too consensual stuff. 

Or maybe put them all in mild, that explanation was enlightening, thanks. :)

if Strength > 75 && Hot
		return Hot
		return Medium
	endIf
	return Mild
endFunction 

This is really super helpful actually

Thank you shy.gif

I'd happily sacrifice compatibility with the current voice replacers

I agree with this.

if Strength > 75 && Hot
		return Hot
		return Medium
	endIf
	return Mild
endFunction 

one more question

Are these calculations independent for both participants? I'm asking because I am curious if mods like separate orgasms impact what sounds are being played by each participant. 

ok I lied... two questions

since a hot file plays are > 75 the longer the sound files are and the corresponding delay to fit them. The more likely a hot file wouldn't execute at all. 

would that be an accurate assumption?

Is there an approx time scale for how long it takes to get from 75 to 100?

I find the longer the clip the better sound quality within the scene but greater chance the sounds can feel repetitive. So balancing clip length has up till now been my biggest issue. So knowing that there could be a limited window or opportunity for high files to even execute adds another consideration to clip length.  

it crash when i click Install to activate it ingame then it is installing then it will crash

Are you using Mod Organizer? If so, are you using version 2? Version 2 is not 100% working with regular skyrim from what I hear.

EDIT: I should also mention that version 2 is known to have issues with sexlab.

it crash when i click Install to activate it ingame then it is installing then it will crash

Are you using Mod Organizer? If so, are you using version 2? Version 2 is not 100% working with regular skyrim from what I hear.

EDIT: I should also mention that version 2 is known to have issues with sexlab.

when i fail to download the mod ingame and close the Mod organiser i get this error Error  0x800705AA and then i get this error (errorcode 1223)

Anyone know if the XPMSE/RaceMenu "Height" slider will affect SexLab's alignment in any way?

I've set my character's height to 0.9 with this slider, and all animations seems to be misaligned. Even after i align them and save the alignment, it will continue to misalign when i start a scene.

Anyone know if the XPMSE/RaceMenu "Height" slider will affect SexLab's alignment in any way?

I've set my character's height to 0.9 with this slider, and all animations seems to be misaligned. Even after i align them and save the alignment, it will continue to misalign when i start a scene.

Did you ever align the animations in the first place?

The not so secret truth is that because everyone has their own body size, height and shape for both men and women they end up setting the alignment for new animations to match their male and female actors in game. Those alignments work only for the few people who use values that are close enough and since many different people have set up animations there is absolutely no chance at all you'll ever get selection of male and female bodies that will be good for the original alignment for all animations or even most animations.

The not so secret truth is that because everyone has their own body size, height and shape for both men and women they end up setting the alignment for new animations to match their male and female actors in game. Those alignments work only for the few people who use values that are close enough and since many different people have set up animations there is absolutely no chance at all you'll ever get selection of male and female bodies that will be good for the original alignment for all animations or even most animations.

Yeah. I did do the alignment to begin with. But everytime i engage in a new act, the alignments seem to kinda reset, or sometimes even be completely off.

Yeah. I did do the alignment to begin with. But everytime i engage in a new act, the alignments seem to kinda reset, or sometimes even be completely off.

Same sex animation or a different sex animation? The more sex animations you have the more you will need to align but animations you have already aligned should stay aligned.

Are you seeing animations you already aligned reverting back to their original bad alignment?

Same sex animation or a different sex animation? The more sex animations you have the more you will need to align but animations you have already aligned should stay aligned.

Are you seeing animations you already aligned reverting back to their original bad alignment?

Not Same Sex Animations, no.

Yeah. I had quite a few animations installed, but i made sure to try and align all of them.

Yes. The ones i had aligned reverted back. :( I don't know if it's because of the "Body Scales" in RaceMenu. I adjusted my height there through the skeleton (XPMSE). I just don't know what else it could be.

Yeah. I had quite a few animations installed, but i made sure to try and align all of them.

Yes. The ones i had aligned reverted back. sad.png I don't know if it's because of the "Body Scales" in RaceMenu. I adjusted my height there through the skeleton (XPMSE). I just don't know what else it could be.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the alignment is saved separately for all the possible race pairings. From what I understand anyway...

Yes. The ones i had aligned reverted back. sad.png I don't know if it's because of the "Body Scales" in RaceMenu. I adjusted my height there through the skeleton (XPMSE). I just don't know what else it could be.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the alignment is saved separately for all the possible race pairings. From what I understand anyway...

That depends on whether you set the option to do so in the Framework, by default it's not by race since most people don't have a mod installed that scales the races differently.

That depends on whether you set the option to do so in the Framework, by default it's not by race since most people don't have a mod installed that scales the races differently.

Are you sure it's not on by default? I can't remember ever having changed that option...

I didn't even remember it as an option until you mentioned it now.

EDIT: Actually, I just checked the code... It DOES start enabled.