Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

For the love of God, does anyone know what causes the bug where your character stands still in his idle animation while every other character plays their sex animation normally? I'm not talking about FNIS-related errors or anything like that, everything else works fine, and sex works perfectly for the great majority of times, but sometimes I get this bug where as I said, every other character that's participating in the sex starts their animation normally, (whether if it's just one other character or several), while my PC stands there as if nothing were happening. I'm fairly sure it's not script lag because I can manipulate the animation nearly instantly, I can get up and move the animation to another location which doesn't work, I can change animations (which also doesn't seem to work), along with a few other things, but nothing seems to fix the bug. Only finishing up the sex.

Hey, I need help! I'm new to mods for PC. I downloaded it and I'm forced to use 7zip. Then I get a list of folders. How do I get this into my NMM? Can someone walk me through this please?

Also, which of the four files should I download from the options given. I used the Framework_v162_Full cause I thought it had everything... do I need all four?

leave the mod in a zipped state. 

See attached

You only need one of the 2 (one is a mirror site) 162 Full files.

Okay so only one needed that's great!

The problem now is I can't not extract it, because I can't seem to find my 7zip to find the download and if I do extract it to say my desktop, NMM reads it as, "The archive is read only: C:\Users\Firebird90\Desktop\SexLabFramework_v162_FULL.7z". So I what do i do with all these folders?

You don't unzip it. Add the zipped file to NMM using the steps shown. NMM will do all the unzipping

Hey, I need help! I'm new to mods for PC. I downloaded it and I'm forced to use 7zip. Then I get a list of folders. How do I get this into my NMM? Can someone walk me through this please?

Also, which of the four files should I download from the options given. I used the Framework_v162_Full cause I thought it had everything... do I need all four?

leave the mod in a zipped state. 

See attached

You only need one of the 2 (one is a mirror site) 162 Full files.

Okay so only one needed that's great!

The problem now is I can't not extract it, because I can't seem to find my 7zip to find the download and if I do extract it to say my desktop, NMM reads it as, "The archive is read only: C:\Users\Firebird90\Desktop\SexLabFramework_v162_FULL.7z". So I what do i do with all these folders?

You don't unzip it. Add the zipped file to NMM using the steps shown. NMM will do all the unzipping

So I'm supposed to take the file, drag and drop it into NMM's mod list and let it download? Someone told me to do that for another mod, but all it did was say moving. Am I supposed to place it in a specific subfolder? Is it animations?

So I'm supposed to take the file, drag and drop it into NMM's mod list and let it download? Someone told me to do that for another mod, but all it did was say moving. Am I supposed to place it in a specific subfolder? Is it animations?

Just do this

post-1117368-0-01673700-1506272837_thumb.jpg

That automatically puts it in the mod list for install once it finishes moving, it should appear as a grey'd out mod in the area above. Then you just install it like any other mod.

For the love of God, does anyone know what causes the bug where your character stands still in his idle animation while every other character plays their sex animation normally? I'm not talking about FNIS-related errors or anything like that, everything else works fine, and sex works perfectly for the great majority of times, but sometimes I get this bug where as I said, every other character that's participating in the sex starts their animation normally, (whether if it's just one other character or several), while my PC stands there as if nothing were happening. I'm fairly sure it's not script lag because I can manipulate the animation nearly instantly, I can get up and move the animation to another location which doesn't work, I can change animations (which also doesn't seem to work), along with a few other things, but nothing seems to fix the bug. Only finishing up the sex.

Is your character a vanilla race or custom? If custom then make sure that the skeleton used by that custom race is replaced by the XPMSE skeleton.

Is your character a vanilla race or custom? If custom then make sure that the skeleton used by that custom race is replaced by the XPMSE skeleton.

Vanilla race.

Vanilla race.

And you do have the XPMSE skeleton installed? And not overwritten by some other mod?

Sexual Purity....

I've searched the forums and can't seem to figure it out. So long as I've played this game with Sexlab, I've never seen the Sexual Purity change from "neutral."

This is on 2 different computers and going back to 1.56.

I've read the comments about purity going up to "saintly" without trying but never staying at neutral. Anyone else experience this or better yet, know how to fix it?

Hi, SKSE 64 bit 2.02 alpha is out for modders to use to test for creating 64 bit versions of their mods.

is there any plans to port 64 bit version of sexlab in the works? or will you wait until a more stable beta version is out?

would love to test it and the skse team need feedback so they can progress to beta

Hi, SKSE 64 bit 2.02 alpha is out for modders to use to test for creating 64 bit versions of their mods.

is there any plans to port 64 bit version of sexlab in the works? or will you wait until a more stable beta version is out?

would love to test it and the skse team need feedback so they can progress to beta

Well if you were following the Development thread instead of this one you would already know.

Start here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development/?p=2008815

i have an issue with a single animation in sexlab, in the rough behind animation the male part of the animation (female using the male animation) part way through the male spot drops part way into the floor. for the last stage the male part realigns with the female actor slot. is there a way to fix the alignment of the male actor slot. im not sure how many phases there really is to the animation but i know it is the one just before the last one.

i dont use any custom races, i have tested it with both serana and lydia. both are nords and have the same height as my toons. i have the latest xpmse skeleton of 3.94, and run fnis every time i update a mod.

Where can I set the strength for the combat shout expression used during oral? I need to set it to 100(permanently), because I have big schlongs in my game and they clip with the face.

Skyrim freezes when I press 0 to change the animation set. I have several animation packs installed. How can I fix this?

Nevermind. Thought the game was frozen, but turned out the SexLab animation menu wasn't showing up. I prezzed 0 again to "unfreeze", then again afterwards and it showed the menu.

does sexlab not support all Dragonborn DLC creatures?? netch, seekers, reikling chargers (one mounted on boars) and boars all give creature race not supported message in console and matchmaker spell also doesn't work on them.

does sexlab not support all Dragonborn DLC creatures?? netch, seekers, reikling chargers (one mounted on boars) and boars all give creature race not supported message in console and matchmaker spell also doesn't work on them.

You need to install MNC http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

You need to install MNC http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

i have MNC installed but no slal edition whats the difference ? all i see is it uses slal for animation registering.

i have MNC installed but no slal edition whats the difference ? all i see is it uses slal for animation registering.

try reading the update notes to learn the difference for yourself?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

Particularly the first update "MNC update v10A:" and the section of it that is titled "heres whats different in MNC v10 vs v9.3:"

It answers all your questions and maybe even says things you will find interesting or pleasing.

try reading the update notes to learn the difference for yourself?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

Particularly the first update "MNC update v10A:" and the section of it that is titled "heres whats different in MNC v10 vs v9.3:"

It answers all your questions and maybe even says things you will find interesting or pleasing.

yeah didn't read the changelog only read the description. im not actually comfortable updating mods mid-save so won't be making a switch to it just now.