Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

From what I did during the install I did install SKSE (already had it), i installed FNIS, I had SkyUI, and the skeletons, And I've tried the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch. Or I could be stupid and not have one of those things up to date even though i've checked, but i can check again. Also thanks for the response :)

Something is still missing, Mod Organizer, TESVEDIT, Wrye Bash or LOOT would tell you what is missing.

How am I able to see what im missing. Is it just to see if im missing from that list of requirements?

(I should also mention im kinda new to modding and im not entirely sure what to do)

Okay, so i went back and uninstalled all my mods and reinstalled them, without sexlab, but everything else such as SkyUI and FNIS, and the game still crashes on boot up, so I dont think it was a problem with how i went with installing sexlab but there's a mod conflict somewhere but im not sure.

Okay, so i went back and uninstalled all my mods and reinstalled them, without sexlab, but everything else such as SkyUI and FNIS, and the game still crashes on boot up, so I dont think it was a problem with how i went with installing sexlab but there's a mod conflict somewhere but im not sure.

If the game crashes on bootup (before getting to the opening screen where you pick a save to load), you have a missing master issue.  Use TES5Edit to find that.

If the game crashes loading the save, that is a pretty common problem that can be solved by creating a low level (level 1) save, and load that save first and then load the real save you want to load.  I use live another life to make the level 1 save.

If the game crashes on bootup (before getting to the opening screen where you pick a save to load), you have a missing master issue.  Use TES5Edit to find that.

If the game crashes loading the save, that is a pretty common problem that can be solved by creating a low level (level 1) save, and load that save first and then load the real save you want to load.  I use live another life to make the level 1 save.

Easier solution, if you get that issue, is to use a mod that does exactly that for you when you load the game:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

But that's only useful for that specific problem (which is probably at least partially related to having lots of animations in your game).

Easier solution, if you get that issue, is to use a mod that does exactly that for you when you load the game:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

But that's only useful for that specific problem (which is probably at least partially related to having lots of animations in your game).

I will go whit Fishburgers suggestion since the mod you suggest do change other mods.

And are in my eyes not safe.

I will go whit Fishburgers suggestion since the mod you suggest do change other mods.

I'm not really sure what you mean by 'changing other mods', but either way loading another save "manually" should work just fine, so it's all good.  Make sure to make that save in some indoors area, preferrably small and with no NPCs around.  One good location is the qa test area - you can get there with console command "coc qasmoke" (without quotes).

Personally I wouldn't recommend 'live another life' if you are worried about 'safety' of mods.  It's always seemed to cause me trouble by messing with the questline and conflicting with other mods - and there's no need to use it for this anyway.  There's two simple options:

1) pick the earliest save you have for this mod configuration.  load it, console into qasmoke, wait a few minutes and make a save.  use that as 'preload' save.

2) make new game, play through helgen keep and until you reach first town.  console to qasmoke and save. Use that as 'preload' save.

Almost certainly it'll work if you simply use your latest save and console yourself to qasmoke to make the 'preload' save (and obviously you should be able to load your latest save to begin with by making a newgame, if everything else fails).

I'm not really sure what you mean by 'changing other mods', but either way loading another save "manually" should work just fine, so it's all good.  Make sure to make that save in some indoors area, preferrably small and with no NPCs around.  One good location is the qa test area - you can get there with console command "coc qasmoke" (without quotes).

Personally I wouldn't recommend 'live another life' if you are worried about 'safety' of mods.  It's always seemed to cause me trouble by messing with the questline and conflicting with other mods - and there's no need to use it for this anyway.  There's two simple options:

1) pick the earliest save you have for this mod configuration.  load it, console into qasmoke, wait a few minutes and make a save.  use that as 'preload' save.

2) make new game, play through helgen keep and until you reach first town.  console to qasmoke and save. Use that as 'preload' save.

Almost certainly it'll work if you simply use your latest save and console yourself to qasmoke to make the 'preload' save (and obviously you should be able to load your latest save to begin with by making a newgame, if everything else fails).

Well, with a heavy modded game you need a mod that skip the vanilla start. No way around that.

I use alternate start live another life and make a manual save after i setup all mods and use that manual save to load first when i fire up skyrim.

Well, with a heavy modded game you need a mod that skip the vanilla start. No way around that.

I use alternate start live another life and make a manual save after i setup all mods and use that manual save to load first when i fire up skyrim.

I have over 400 mods installed, over 300 of them with plugins (had to use mod merge tool to merge some of them to stay below 255 plugins).  ASLAL was getting seizures already when I had about half that many mods, no way I could use it in my current setup without it breaking the game.

I have over 400 mods installed, over 300 of them with plugins (had to use mod merge tool to merge some of them to stay below 255 plugins).  ASLAL was getting seizures already when I had about half that many mods, no way I could use it in my current setup without it breaking the game.

how was ASLAL having seizures? i have over 320 mods installed and like you i have used mators merge mods program to merge some mods to stay below the 255 plugin limit i also use ASLAL. and i have only have had trouble with it when there was a mod conflict between ASLAL and another mod that i don't remember the name of.

here is the list of mod plugins that i use in my current game (lvl 32 PC)

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  [JmV]LTTF.esm
04  HearthFires.esm
05  Dragonborn.esm
06  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.9]
07  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
08  Havok Breast Physic.esm
09  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0B  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
0C  ApachiiHair.esm
0D  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0E  ApachiiHairMales.esm
0F  UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
10  Unofficial Skyrim City Patch Modified.esm
11  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
12  Campfire.esm
13  Gray Fox Cowl.esm
14  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
15  daymoyl.esm
16  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
17  OSA.esm
18  WM Flora Fixes.esp
19  Obl-VB hair.esm
1A  OblivionHairPackAIO.esm
1B  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.8]
1C  EFFCore.esm
1D  RaceCompatibility.esm
1E  Skykids.esm
1F  SK Children of the Sky.esm
20  SK TheEyesOfBeauty.esm  [Version 8]
21  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
22  SkyUI.esp
23  Auto Unequip Merged.esp
24  SOSRaceMenu.esp
25  XPMSE.esp
26  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
27  FNIS.esp
28  FNISSexyMove.esp
29  UIExtensions.esp
2A  Distinct Skyrim Landscapes.esp
2B  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
2C  LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
2D  DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch.esp
2E  Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress.esp
2F  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
30  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
31  BetterQuestObjectives.esp  [Version 1.5.8a]
32  Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
33  Purity.esp
++  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
++  Havok Breast Physic.esp
34  BlackthornManor.esp
35  Unique Shops and Stores.esp
36  SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
37  Immersive Interiors.esp
38  Solitude Reborn.esp
39  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
3A  Merged Armor and Clothing.esp
3B  AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
3C  hearthfireextended.esp
3D  RacialPubicHairProject_v2.1_HairyBandits_EN.esp
3E  zgrowth.esp
3F  SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
40  Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
41  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
42  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
43  BlackreachOverhaul.esp
44  QaxeWinterholdRebuild.esp
45  Atlas Legendary.esp
46  OK_Followers.esp
47  Solitude Skyway.esp
48  DBM_Skyway_Patch.esp
49  Frostfall.esp
4A  Crossroads Inn.esp
4B  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp
4C  CaranthirTowerReborn.esp
4D  Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
4E  Better Dynamic Snow.esp  [Version 2.4]
4F  SkyKids - NPC Replacer Complete.esp
50  Mara's Port.esp
++  Size Does Matter HF.esp
51  ImCh.esp
52  BadGremlinsJarHunt.esp
53  Waves.esp
54  Hunterborn.esp
55  HoldBorderBanners.esp
56  CACO - Hunterborn - RND Patch.esp
57  MrBs-UniqueLootv200.esp
58  DSL Skyrim Better Roads Patch.esp
59  PaladinArtifactsAndArmor.esp
5A  White River Priory.esp
5B  BGsomethingFishy.esp
5C  Imogen_Follower.esp
5D  TCCO_ALL_IN_ONE.esp
5E  AelaStandalone.esp
5F  AH Hotkeys.esp
60  KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
61  NARC.esp
62  NIOVHH.esp
63  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
64  WM_WidgetMod.esp
65  AV1AlluringEyes.esp
66  AlwaysPickUpBooks.esp
67  HDT Havok Object.esp
68  EFFDialogue.esp
69  BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
6A  Snotgurg Equipment HUD.esp
6B  Facelight.esp
6C  HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
6D  iActivate.esp
6E  sr_ifpssl.esp
6F  JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
70  PubicMeshColor.esp
71  NoAnimalsReportCrimes-DG+DB.esp
72  NoFurnitureActivationWhenSneaking.esp  [Version 1.1]
73  NudeYngvildSpirits.esp
74  NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
75  AHZmoreHUD.esp  [Version 2.1.3]
76  RaceMenu.esp
77  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
78  Realistic-Voice.esp
79  SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
7A  SexLabWerewolves.esp
7B  SLA Monitor Widget.esp
7C  TrueStorms.esp
7D  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
7E  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
7F  Extended UI.esp  [Version 1.2.0d]
80  FISS.esp
81  HearthfireMoveKidsfix.esp
82  smakit_house_markers_plus.esp
83  BGbobbleSet2.esp
84  ShocksSaltMinesofSkyrim.esp
85  SexLabDefeat.esp
86  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
87  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
++  Proper Aiming.esp
++  WeightlessPickaxe.esp
++  Foxy's CFM.esp
++  BetterQuestObjectives-EFFPatch.esp
++  Chesko_MorrowindPotionNames.esp
88  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
++  sandboxcylinderheight.esp
++  TrueStorms-Purity.esp
89  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
8A  SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
8B  LoversVictim.esp
8C  Skytest Creature Extension.esp
8D  Armor and Clothing for Kids Patch - Vanilla + DLC Patches.esp
++  Halfsized Merged.esp
++  Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
++  Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
8E  12FemaleBrows.esp
8F  DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
++  SK-Solitude Reborn.esp
90  TGCO_ALL_IN_ONE.esp
++  Moss Rocks.esp
91  Atlas Blackreach.esp
92  VVE.esp  [Version 0.7]
93  SK Playable Kids.esp
++  SK Vanilla Child Replacer DB.esp
++  SK-WinterholdRebuild.esp
94  RND-UniversalCompatibilityPatch.esp
++  SK Vanilla Child Replacer.esp
++  SK Vanilla Child Replacer HF.esp
95  CACO_RND_Patch.esp
96  USLEEPSurvivalModPatch.esp
97  DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
98  Rebalanced Leveled Lists.esp
99  DBM_WAF_CCF_CCOR_Patch.esp
9A  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
++  CL BladeofSacrifice.esp
++  CL Nettlebane.esp
9B  Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp
9C  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
9D  Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp
9E  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
9F  ImCh SKCotS patch.esp
A0  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
A1  Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
A2  WetFunction.esp
A3  BGbobbleheadsSet1.esp
A4  Mara's Island.esp
A5  vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
A6  HFE-RND-Patch.esp
A7  My Home Is Your Home.esp
A8  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
A9  OFM.esp
AA  ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
AB  Bandit.esp
AC  DynamicStealth.esp
AD  Tsuki.esp
AE  Real Clouds.esp
AF  Ytella.esp
B0  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
B1  Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
B2  CACO-Ordinator-Ordinatored.esp
++  Babette.esp
++  DBM_RND_Patch.esp
++  CCF_RND_Patch.esp
++  CACO_GrayCowl_Patch.esp
B3  KS Hairdo's.esp
B4  HDTUntitledHairs.esp
B5  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
B6  jps_noreadbooks.esp
++  DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp
++  CACO_CoinReplacer_Patch.esp
B7  ImCh SK patch.esp
B8  The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
B9  LiFEv1.1.esp
BA  FFBretons.esp
BB  Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
++  SK-BlackthornManor.esp
BC  SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
++  RND-WarmSoup.esp
BD  BDSchlongs.esp
++  SK-DragonbornGallery.esp
BE  BTRH_Waifu.esp
++  Weapons & Armor_TrueDaedricWeapons.esp  [Version erses]
BF  SOS - skykids Addon.esp
C0  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
++  CACO_USLEEP_Patch.esp
C1  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
C2  ImCh SKPlayableKids patch.esp
C3  Foxy's CFM Patch - Legacy of the Dragonborn.esp
C4  MoreNastyCritters.esp
C5  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
C6  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
C7  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
++  ISC CCF Patch.esp
C8  SexLabUtil1.esp
C9  ElderOutfit.esp
CA  RW_Femme.esp
CB  UtopiumUtilities.esp
CC  _wendy.esp
CD  TheLandlordsDaughter.esp
++  RND_PurityPatch.esp
CE  CTR_Patch_UniqueUniques.esp
CF  RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
++  ISCompendium CCO Patch.esp
++  ISC DeadlySpellImpacts Patch.esp
++  ISC WAFR Patch.esp
D0  DBM_SkyrimUnderground_Patch.esp
++  DBM_ISC_Patch.esp
D1  SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
D2  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
D3  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
D4  RDO - CACO Patch.esp
D5  RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
D6  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.6a]
++  BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
D7  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

as this list shows i use Wrye Bash as my mod manager the ++ by mod names means they are merged within the bashed patch and this also help with reducing active plugins

could you be more specific on how ASLAL was having a seizure?

I will go with Fishburgers suggestion since the mod you suggest do change other mods.

I'm not really sure what you mean by 'changing other mods', but either way loading another save "manually" should work just fine, so it's all good.  Make sure to make that save in some indoors area, preferably small and with no NPCs around.  One good location is the qa test area - you can get there with console command "coc qasmoke" (without quotes).

Almost certainly it'll work if you simply use your latest save and console yourself to qasmoke to make the 'preload' save (and obviously you should be able to load your latest save to begin with by making a new game, if everything else fails).

the only time i have had trouble with ASLAL is when i had another mod that conflicted with it

is it because of the way the prisoner cart goes ape shit if so there is a mod on the nexus that help with that aspect of the vanilla start, i should know as i am the author of the mod "prisoner cart fix" if you use smim there is also a cart fix of brumbeks cart

the only time i have had trouble with ASLAL is when i had another mod that conflicted with it

is it because of the way the prisoner cart goes ape shit if so there is a mod on the nexus that help with that aspect of the vanilla start, i should know as i am the author of the mod "prisoner cart fix" if you use smim there is also a cart fix of brumbeks cart

I should have been more clear about that probably, but it's been a long time - over a year I think - and I don't want to go to too much detail about something I don't remember well enough to do it reliably.  Far as I remember it was things that could have been caused by ASLAL changing something, and another mod changing it back - or ASLAL changing something and another mod failing because it didn't expect that.  Or could have been ASLAL not handling the quest changes cleanly enough.  Either way bottom line is the changes it did, compared to troubles I got weren't worth it to me.

I remember the cart doing really wonky things at some point long ago - somehow I think in my case it was connected to HDT.  Either way I don't have any particular cart fix mods in my load order now, and the cart is doing fine.  Maybe there's some fix rolled into one of the mods I have and I just don't remember it, or maybe I don't have whatever is causing it to go crazy.

Hello, 

I am having some ctd problems.

I have uninstalled and reinstall sexlab and its prerequisites multiple times now and i am still having problems.

I just finished deleting the whole skyrim folder and downloading skyrim again.

I have done all the general things you when ctd happens such as starting new games, making sure to use loot and fnis before launching the game, but to no avail.  

This is my load order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't worry, fixed it

All i needed to do was delete the mods from nexus mod manager and then download and install them again

I've noticed that some animations aren't applying the open mouth animation properly. Opening the console revealed that those animations were using another expression instead of combat shout, and it's random what expression is chosen. So it seems that the proper expression isn't set in these animations. Where is the expression assigned to animations?

Make sure you have vsync on and/or your framerate capped.  The carts go nuts because the havok engine loses it's shit if your fps is above 60.

my character doesn't masturbate with the mod but it can have sex with npcs and creatures, how can I fix it?

Masturbating is not everyone's thing  :P

If you bring the appropriate mods into the game and register them in sexlab will work already.

my character doesn't masturbate with the mod but it can have sex with npcs and creatures, how can I fix it?

Masturbating is not everyone's thing  :P

If you bring the appropriate mods into the game and register them in sexlab will work already.

which mods do I need then? q-q 

I have a problem, the line that should say "Reading SexLab..." on FNIS does not appear at all. I uninstalled everything from the base game then reinstalled everything but this keeps happening. What am I doing wrong? I'm running everything as admin and the problem is still there.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/463-puppet-master/

This mod has the option of masturbating. Animations you can find on loverslab very many. Install a few animations and this mod. Do not forget to read fnis and sexlab animation register again. Register zaz im mcm new. Then this should work well.

I have a problem, the line that should say "Reading SexLab..." on FNIS does not appear at all. I uninstalled everything from the base game then reinstalled everything but this keeps happening. What am I doing wrong? I'm running everything as admin and the problem is still there.

Compare where FNIS says it is finding the game to where you just reinstalled the game. Do they match?

Are you using Mod Organizer but not starting FNIS under Mod Organizer?