Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Thank you for your contribution, i just wanted to login and say thanks. 

*sigh* okay, if you think that would help.

FNIS Behavior V6.3   08/06/2017 3:26:57 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...

Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...

Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...

Reading FeetLovers V1.0 ...

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading Mitos V1.0 ...

Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

Reading WhipsNChains V?.?  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZazExtensionPack V1.5  ( 5 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory male

No GENDER directory female

mt_behavior usage: 27.4 %   ( 34 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 50 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 5.3 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 82 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 19 total groups: 33 added file slots: 187 alternate files: 181

Creature Pack not installed

3025 animations for 14 mods successfully included (character)

And what do you know, it did help. You have checked an option you don't have and that means.... bad result.

Turn off the Gender Specific Animations checkbox and run it again, that should fix the problem.

I just did and nope, still doesn't work.

So most of the animations still have the actors standing there? Are they moving at all or rigid with the hands and feet spread out a bit?

Hang in there we WILL get this figured out.

They just stand there merged together in their normal idle pose.

So most of the animations still have the actors standing there? Are they moving at all or rigid with the hands and feet spread out a bit?

That sounds like the animation files may be missing. You did install the full Sexlab Framework and not the smaller upgrade patch file?

That sounds like the animation files may be missing. You did install the full Sexlab Framework and not the smaller upgrade patch file?

I did installed the full version, but recently I found out the files were missing, do I have to re-install it?

i made another attempt at getting animations to work with vampire lord state of my female/transgender character.

i thought maybe they couldn't ever start before because they could only work with male vampire lord??..

so i tried changing my PC sexlab gender to male (with sexlab mcm menu, and with a gender mod, and with console setfactionrank).

that changes gender only in normal non-VL state, where animations work fine same way as usual.

however when switching to VL sexlab mcm menu shows gender as female again, and doesnt allow me to change it, nor reacts to console change gender command.

so in VL animations with my PC still dont start whether caused by the gender or smth else.

i tried to start random sex mod, nothing happens, no debug output to console either..

then i switch back to normal non-VL state, all anims/mod start to work fine again.

can you guys help me figure it out?

everybody says its all supposed to work for VL too, so why not working?..

(i have fnis creatures and sexlab nude creatures/more nasty critters all installed and fnis rerun again)

Id love to know why every time a sexlab scene starts it makes me wait because its checking all my active spells, EVERY TIME. How can i skip or disable this?

What makes you think it is doing that? (Hint: It isn't).

Hint: It is. I know how to open the console and i can read, thus i can confirm it is doing that. maybe not LITERALLY every time, but too often for my taste

I get like a 100 lines that all start with "Checking([spell...." or something like that, and that i get quite often

Id love to know why every time a sexlab scene starts it makes me wait because its checking all my active spells, EVERY TIME. How can i skip or disable this?

Hint: It is. I know how to open the console and i can read, thus i can confirm it is doing that. maybe not LITERALLY every time, but too often for my taste

I get like a 100 lines that all start with "Checking([spell...." or something like that, and that i get quite often

You have a mod doing that, it is NOT Sexlab. That code does not exist in the Sexlab Framework. The question of course is what mod IS doing that since it isn't Sexlab.

You have a mod doing that, it is NOT Sexlab. That code does not exist in the Sexlab Framework. The question of course is what mod IS doing that since it isn't Sexlab.

One of my modding friends suspected it *could* be FNIS spells.

I would do a text search of the mods folder for a constant part of the message that is unique enough to find it. The name of the script file it's in should be enough to help you find the mod.

Well, would you look at that...

SexLabFramework v162 FULL\scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc:625:               Log(SpellRef.GetName(), "Checking("+SpellRef+")")
Seems to be part of the the handling of HDT heels.

I would do a text search of the mods folder for a constant part of the message that is unique enough to find it. The name of the script file it's in should be enough to help you find the mod.

Well, would you look at that...

SexLabFramework v162 FULL\scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc:625:               Log(SpellRef.GetName(), "Checking("+SpellRef+")")
Seems to be part of the the handling of HDT heels.

Well damn! Had to make a liar out of me - lol.

Ok, it's happening because you have the HDT Heels mod installed --AND-- are wearing heels with the HDT effect so evidently it has to find that spell to counter it during the sex act.

Does the mod with the heels you like to wear come in a NII version? If not and this really bothers you here is a reference that includes instructions on how to convert HDT heels to NII heels http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/?.

Specifically HDT heels are obsoleted by the NII heels code --BUT-- there are any number of HDT using mods out there that will probably never get the long lost author to come back and change them.

Suggestion / question:

In sslActorAlias script, function prepareActor, around line 290 - could something like this be included:

; Extras for non creatures
        if !IsCreature
            ; Strip actor
            Strip() ; MODIFIED -- moved before strapon test
            ; Decide on strapon for female, default to worn, otherwise pick random.
            if IsFemale && Config.UseStrapons && !ActorRef.GetWornForm(0x00400000) ; MODIFIED -- slot 52
                HadStrapon = Config.WornStrapon(ActorRef)
                Strapon    = HadStrapon
                if !HadStrapon
                    Strapon = Config.GetStrapon()
                endIf
            endIf
            ResolveStrapon()
            ; Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "SOSFastErect")
            ; Suppress High Heels

...that is, if actor is already wearing something in slot 52, the actor won't get 'strapified'.  Probably strip() would need to move before the strapon test to handle a case where slot 52 has something that will be stripped before scene.  I don't know the big picture well enough to be certain of what all would need to be accounted for to make this work reliably - in my own setup it works though.  Mostly the benefit is, if you slongify a female actor, strop-on will be skipped for that actor without needing to disable it from all females.  Another possibility would be to make it an option in MCM.

Skyrim just crashes whenever i launch it now after i installed sex lab, I haven't installed anything other than the skeletons and the FNIS, so im not sure what's causing my issue.

I also have steam workshop mods downloaded, and im not sure if sex lab is incompatible with the steam workshop.

I also wanted to say i had no errors in FNIS 

Skyrim just crashes whenever i launch it now after i installed sex lab, I haven't installed anything other than the skeletons and the FNIS, so im not sure what's causing my issue.

I also have steam workshop mods downloaded, and im not sure if sex lab is incompatible with the steam workshop.

You did not install all of the prerequisites (and their prerequisites etc). That is the number one cause of crashes during launch.

You did not install all of the prerequisites (and their prerequisites etc). That is the number one cause of crashes during launch.

From what I did during the install I did install SKSE (already had it), i installed FNIS, I had SkyUI, and the skeletons, And I've tried the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch. Or I could be stupid and not have one of those things up to date even though i've checked, but i can check again. Also thanks for the response :)

Edit:

(I've checked and it seems everything is up to date)

From what I did during the install I did install SKSE (already had it), i installed FNIS, I had SkyUI, and the skeletons, And I've tried the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch. Or I could be stupid and not have one of those things up to date even though i've checked, but i can check again. Also thanks for the response :)

Something is still missing, Mod Organizer, TESVEDIT, Wrye Bash or LOOT would tell you what is missing.