Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Another quick question about that animation limit. In SL menu I noticed about 15 minutes before that there is written: Animation (Character): 110 and Animation (creature): 51 Does that mean that they have separate limits or their combined number should be no more than 500? 

Another quick question about that animation limit. In SL menu I noticed about 15 minutes before that there is written: Animation (Character): 110 and Animation (creature): 51 Does that mean that they have separate limits or their combined number should be no more than 500? 

They have separate limit 500 for humans and 500 for creatures

I'm not able to use Position Selector. It is bound to U, and of course another SexLab function is normally bound to U. So I've changed that... but still all I get when pressing U is both characters moving position slightly. Shift+U works but doesn't actually change the animation that gets played...

I know this is the wrong thread but i have repeatedly asked for help in zap 7.0 thread with only t.ara answering in that thread. a number of people have reported an issue with bound doggy animations in zap 7.0 and there is probably a quick fix for it but i dont know how and i may have something to do with missing behaviour files since the upgrade to be compatible with FNIS 6.3. i ran sexlab tools that identified one of the offending animations as ZapDoggy01. when this animation attempts to run, sexlab tools does not show any other animation options.

also despite my best attempt to disable the animation using sexlab tools etc it still appears and we cannot currently disable individual animations in zap 7.0 either. It is getting very annoying and frustrating but as i am a user and not a modder i plead to you modding gods to perhaps have a look and see if a patch can be done quickly.

if it cannot be fixed easily just let us poor plebs know, thank you.

I know this is the wrong thread but i have repeatedly asked for help in zap 7.0 thread with only t.ara answering in that thread. a number of people have reported an issue with bound doggy animations in zap 7.0 and there is probably a quick fix for it but i dont know how and i may have something to do with missing behaviour files since the upgrade to be compatible with FNIS 6.3. i ran sexlab tools that identified one of the offending animations as ZapDoggy01. when this animation attempts to run, sexlab tools does not show any other animation options.

also despite my best attempt to disable the animation using sexlab tools etc it still appears and we cannot currently disable individual animations in zap 7.0 either. It is getting very annoying and frustrating but as i am a user and not a modder i plead to you modding gods to perhaps have a look and see if a patch can be done quickly.

Cut the spamming, you are only going to make people angry with you or get slapped by a moderator, neither of which is a good thing.

If people don't have an answer they often don't reply because they hope someone else will be able to answer and sometimes you have to hunt the answer yourself.

Cut the spamming, you are only going to make people angry with you or get slapped by a moderator, neither of which is a good thing.

If people don't have an answer they often don't reply because they hope someone else will be able to answer and sometimes you have to hunt the answer yourself.

My apologies, if i knew how to fix it i wouldnt be asking for help, but i am not the only one asking for a fix for the problem and so many mods use zap that its obviously an issue. i wont ask again and just wait for DD4.0 to come out which doesnt require ZAP. as a user i really do appreciate the work the moderators do in creating these mods.

Hello guys I have a few problems and was wondering if anyone knew of any solutions.

Problem 1: In the Mod Configuration menu, when I click on the SexLab tab, nothing shows up, just a blank menu, Do I have to re-install it or something?

Problem 2: In some of the menus, when it asks to set a hotkey to activate something, after clicking on the button and setting the hotkey, it doesn't apply. For example Sexlab Submit, the hotkey is NP7, if I click on it to change it to NP8 (which isn't being used) it won't change it, also when I use NP7 on an enemy, it kind of works, but no sex animation is used and idk why.

Problem 3: when I open the console lately I've seen this little message "[slac] check aggressive animation tags" idk what it is, but since I've seen it, I haven't been able to have sex using some of the popular mods like "Dangerous Nights 2" or "SexLab Eager NPCs". When I do use either mod, it works up until the sex animation, My player and the NPC(s) just stand there staring at each other, fully clothed and all.

So um yeah does anyone have any solutions on how to solve these problems? Cause I really don't want to do the last resort thing again, which is uninstalling the game and the mods, then re-installing it all. I have a lot of mods, so it's a real pain. Also do the mods have to be in a certain load order?

Does anyone have a newer version of the v1.63 beta? Git has been down since last year.

SexLabFramework_v163_beta_FULL_20161016.7z

There is no newer version yet. My current dev version may be a few commits ahead of what gitlab had before it went away, but nothing significant as far as I remember.

I'll finish 1.63 once the site upgrade is done, and (probably) at the same time I release an official SexLab for Skyrim SE.

Is there a way in this newer version that I am using right now, 1.62, where you can tag animations specifically for if the aggressor is a female? There is a mod posted on here called something like sexlab miscelaneous something or another. I lost my memory in Iraq. That mod doesn't appear to work with later versions of the sexlab framework and the modder doesn't appear to even have the equipment to be upgrading the mod but will also run the question of that possibility if your answer to my question is no, there is not a way to do this in the newest sexlab framework. I am hoping that there is and I am just too blind to see it. Thank you for your time.

Does anyone have a newer version of the v1.63 beta? Git has been down since last year.

SexLabFramework_v163_beta_FULL_20161016.7z

There is no newer version yet. My current dev version may be a few commits ahead of what gitlab had before it went away, but nothing significant as far as I remember.

I'll finish 1.63 once the site upgrade is done, and (probably) at the same time I release an official SexLab for Skyrim SE.

That's great news! You are amazing!

can anyone explain why all my actors are stuck in a T pose Even when not in a animation, is it something to do with fnis

Because you failed to run FNIS or had an error or warning when you ran FNIS and ignored it or you checked the FNIS options for a patch you don't have installed or you failed to check the FNIS patch option for a mod you do have installed.

If you aren't sure what the problem is, copy and paste the text from the FNIS output box here and we can decipher it for you.

Jeez, I hope this is not a dumb question, I didn't missed another post with this question and this is the right place to ask...

Is it possible to let SL play special animations with special races? In fact I mean something like: Tell SL to use only doggy-animations if a male Kajiit is involved. Or is there a tool where I can choose a race (with race I mean Kajiit, Argonian, Breton, Nord, etc., no custom races) and than tick the animations to use with this race. Just the way I can tick them in the SL Anim Loader to choose, whitch one to use at all.

Thanks

So I followed the instructions up to where you go into a save game and open Mod Configuration, but I don't see SexLab in that list. The installation etc went smoothly up to this point, and when I loaded the save game initially, I got a message in the upper left saying something about SexLab (target), so I think the game is recognizing the mod. Any clue what the issue is?

So I followed the instructions up to where you go into a save game and open Mod Configuration, but I don't see SexLab in that list. The installation etc went smoothly up to this point, and when I loaded the save game initially, I got a message in the upper left saying something about SexLab (target), so I think the game is recognizing the mod. Any clue what the issue is?

Have you tried waiting a few minutes? (IRL that is)

where can i get detaliled informnation how the sexlab diary works ? (fe whats sexual pureness / Perversion, how many steps ,when change step etc) ?

From the git page.

Does someone has a link about that which works please ?

https://archive.org/web/web.php

https://web.archive.org/web/20160825131853/http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/guide-stats

where can i get detaliled informnation how the sexlab diary works ? (fe whats sexual pureness / Perversion, how many steps ,when change step etc) ?

From the git page.

Does someone has a link about that which works please ?

https://archive.org/web/web.php

https://web.archive.org/web/20160825131853/http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/guide-stats

Thanks but i don't get it at all. There are two values in the Sexlab stats : Purity and Perversion. How can it be 2 separated values if one is influenced by negative score and the other by positive score ? Does this mean one of them will always remain "neutral" ?

One of the NPC has "Always Faithful/loyal" in the purity stats. It's not influenced by the number of NPC with which he is sex ?

• 2 weeks later...