Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Okay this is a really stupid question but I've never really been interested in actually using SexLab bfore. How do you actually use the animations included with this? How do you activate it?

Okay this is a really stupid question but I've never really been interested in actually using SexLab bfore. How do you actually use the animations included with this? How do you activate it?

Sexlab is a framework.  Other mods used it for sex animations.  It, in and of itself, does nothing.  Pick a mod that sounds like fun.  It will have sexlab as a requirement.  Install Sexlab (and its requirements) and then the mod you want to use.

Hi,

Is there a way to export or save somehow the animation editor settings so i don't have to change them, set them again and again once i start a new game? Just load the saved settings and play. I read that exporting the datas from sexlab are only good for some settings for example the voice, or timers, but the animation edit settings aren't saved this way.. i also heard about a mod which called FISS - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48265/? . Is there a way to solve this problem with this mod ? If not then how can i do this?

Okay, having a minor problem, I'm using linkle robes and another mod that splits up the robes into more parts...but for some reason, even though I tell SL to always remove the pants on a sl animation, it never does. I've also come to notice that when looking at the striping menu(The one where it generalizes striping) for some reason SL confuses the pants for the robes. Can anyone help me with this?

I would be happy if I could just get Sexlab to work. I have install all that is required but there is no animation activation after using matchmaker spells. I see a blip and the they walk of. I know there was a fix for this but hell if I can find it. its like finding a needle in a haystack. how about pointing me to the thread would help.

hi i've been having issues with the scenes, whenever i engage in a scene ,either random or selected, My character either fuses with the other guy or they just stand there naked not doing anything but moaning, any idea how i can fix it? i installed everything as it was written apart from the unofficial skyrim legendary patch, as i don't have the official DLCs. Any idea what might have caused this or how i can fix it?

So, pardon my ignorance, but I followed the instructions on the first page to the letter, and had no issues with the GenerateFNISforUsers portion of things... It's just now the first time in-game installing, the FNIS Sexlab Framework Idles and the FNIS Sexlab Creature Idles have "?" next to them, presumably indicating they're missing? Are they not part of the base 1.62 framework, and I have to go download something more someplace? Or did I just make some error during the installation process?

Edit: Got it fixed, sorry, and thanks!

is there a fix for "checking spell" ( i see it on console and it start to check all of my char spell before resuming / starting sex) before starting sex its really annoying and sometimes my char just stay standing because "checking spell" delaying her from starting

Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- FALSE -- This character is not supposed to have animations

That's what I have when npc character is going to have some "action". There are few characters in my game with the same problem while others work alright.

What should I do?

Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- FALSE -- This character is not supposed to have animations

That's what I have when npc character is going to have some "action". There are few characters in my game with the same problem while others work alright.

What should I do?

There is no such log call in any of the current framework version, that is coming from some other sexlab related mod.

Every animations besides Arrok, Zyn, Bleagh, and AP has the characters just standing there doing nothing, what's the problem here?

You forgot to run FNIS OR you had a problem running FNIS and missed/ignored it.

Standing Actors that should be animating ALWAYS equals a problem running FNIS.

Every animations besides Arrok, Zyn, Bleagh, and AP has the characters just standing there doing nothing, what's the problem here?

I did, multiple times and it still doesn't work.

I did, multiple times and it still doesn't work.

As always copy the full TEXT from the FNIS output window and paste it into a reply. You have missed something and it is causing FNIS to not run successfully, we are really good at detecting what's not right and can help you figure it out.

*sigh* okay, if you think that would help.

FNIS Behavior V6.3   08/06/2017 3:26:57 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading FeetLovers V1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading Mitos V1.0 ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading WhipsNChains V?.?  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazExtensionPack V1.5  ( 5 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
mt_behavior usage: 27.4 %   ( 34 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 50 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 5.3 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 82 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 19 total groups: 33 added file slots: 187 alternate files: 181

Creature Pack not installed

3025 animations for 14 mods successfully included (character)

Quick question:

If I go to Toggle Animation and I deselect a particular aggressive animation but leave it selected under the list of Aggressive Animations, will it still be used during an aggressive scene?  Having a lot of issues where aggressive animations are playing during normal scenes and I thought if I deselect all aggressive animations from the main list but leave them selected under  the aggressive list it might fix the problem.  And yes, I do have Restrict Aggressive Animations selected in the settings.

I would appreciate anyone who can give me some insight to how the animation toggle system works.  Thanks

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading Mitos V1.0 ...

Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading WhipsNChains V?.?  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZazExtensionPack V1.5  ( 5 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...

No GENDER directory male

mt_behavior usage: 27.4 %   ( 34 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 50 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 19 total groups: 33 added file slots: 187 alternate files: 181

And what do you know, it did help. You have checked an option you don't have and that means.... bad result.

Turn off the Gender Specific Animations checkbox and run it again, that should fix the problem.

Thank you for your contribution, i just wanted to login and say thanks. 

Reading Mitos V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

No GENDER directory male

And what do you know, it did help. You have checked an option you don't have and that means.... bad result.

Turn off the Gender Specific Animations checkbox and run it again, that should fix the problem.