Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Having a problem with creature animations and the toggle animations off feature not working. The creature animations refuse to stay turned off, ill disable all the ones i do not want and close MCM and soon as i open it back up the entire list has enabled itself again.

Any ideas?

Having a problem with creature animations and the toggle animations off feature not working. The creature animations refuse to stay turned off, ill disable all the ones i do not want and close MCM and soon as i open it back up the entire list has enabled itself again.

Any ideas?

They mean the fnis creatures animations? Yes this is such a thing, once installed and activated are they there whether one wants or not. The activation button in sexlab serves only to allow or to prohibit it. I just tried it in my game and it worked. If it does not work, there is another problem.

If you want to specifically deselect animations use this program : 

post-282039-0-04418700-1492264775_thumb.png

So, with SL Aroused uninstalled NPCs won't have any occasional sex at all?

sexlab is a framework. doesnt make sex, it gives a way for other mods to do it.

SL aroused, is also a framework. it make a way for other mods to know when a character is aroused and all. it doesnt make sex either.

so there are plenty of mods using sexlab who don't really need Aroused to work.

What?

I've been having an option "NPCs using beds sometimes" in use for a bunch of time. The option which means NPCs will use beds for sex close to midnight. It's a SL option. It's included to SL MCM. I noticed they stopped performing SL scenes after SL Aroused uninstallation.

in SexLab, Animation Settings, the option named NPCs Use Beds, that can be put to always, never or sometimes ?

the description of that option say that = How often animations not involving the player will opt to use bed.

it doesn't launch anything. it just means that when a mod using sexlab to launch some sex between NPCs, sexlab will make them use bed or not.

once again sexlab by itself will never launch any sex. if you saw sex, it was another mod launching it.

barak43, on 15 Apr 2017 - 6:15 PM, said:

seahorse, on 14 Apr 2017 - 2:10 PM, said:

barak43, on 13 Apr 2017 - 8:11 PM, said:

seahorse, on 13 Apr 2017 - 7:56 PM, said:

SL aroused, is also a framework. it make a way for other mods to know when a character is aroused and all. it doesnt make sex either.

What?
I've been having an option "NPCs using beds sometimes" in use for a bunch of time. The option which means NPCs will use beds for sex close to midnight. It's a SL option. It's included to SL MCM. I noticed they stopped performing SL scenes after SL Aroused uninstallation.

in SexLab, Animation Settings, the option named NPCs Use Beds, that can be put to always, never or sometimes ?

the description of that option say that = How often animations not involving the player will opt to use bed.

it doesn't launch anything. it just means that when a mod using sexlab to launch some sex between NPCs, sexlab will make them use bed or not.

once again sexlab by itself will never launch any sex. if you saw sex, it was another mod launching it.

Then it was a Sexlab Aroused Redux.

barak43, on 15 Apr 2017 - 6:15 PM, said:

seahorse, on 14 Apr 2017 - 2:10 PM, said:

barak43, on 13 Apr 2017 - 8:11 PM, said:

seahorse, on 13 Apr 2017 - 7:56 PM, said:

What?

Then it was a Sexlab Aroused Redux.

repeating myself, but aroused doesnt launch sex. however what i can guess is that you have another mod that use aroused stats to launch sex. and with aroused gone it can't do it anymore.

look for any other mod what has sexlab.esm as Master, and that at what those mods do, and you'll find it.

Thank you Vincenza, i am going to uninstall everything sexlab related and start with a fresh save. I suspect its SexlabRandomAttack and Sexlab Aroused Redux that are not working together happily as those are the only two mods i am using that are Sexlab plug ins.

Thank you Vincenza, i am going to uninstall everything sexlab related and start with a fresh save. I suspect its SexlabRandomAttack and Sexlab Aroused Redux that are not working together happily as those are the only two mods i am using that are Sexlab plug ins.

Redux does not start sex except if you press a key to trigger masterbation.  Don't know anything about random attack.

sslThreadLibrary.SortCreatures() is called every time when thread is preparing to animate if creature animation is used.
But it has unwanted issue: with moving animals to bottom of Positions array it swaps humans that lead to mess.
For example Positions are filled with,

actors[0] = HumanFemale
actors[1] = HumanMale1
actors[2] = HumanMale2
actors[3] = Creature
actors = sslThreadLibrary.SortCreatures(actors, some_anim)

will return

actors[0] == HumanMale1
actors[1] == HumanMale2
actors[2] == HumanFemale
actors[3] == Creature

as result HumanFemale starts with male actions, but HumanMale1 with female ones.

The original

Actor[] function SortCreatures(actor[] Positions, sslBaseAnimation Animation)
    if Positions.Length < 2 || !Animation.IsCreature
        return Positions ; Nothing to sort
    endIf
    int slot
    int i
    while i < Positions.Length
        ; Put non creatures first
        if !Animation.HasRace(Positions[i].GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace()) && i > slot
            Actor moved = Positions[slot]
            Positions[slot] = Positions[i]
            Positions[i] = moved
            slot += 1
        endIf
        i += 1
    endWhile
    return Positions
endfunction

will be better to change to something like:

endIf
    int Len = Positions.length
    actor[] Humans = PapyrusUtil.ActorArray(Len)
    int HumanCount
    actor[] Animals = PapyrusUtil.ActorArray(Len)
    int AnimalCount
    int i
    while i < Len
        if Animation.HasRace(Positions[i].GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace())
            Animals[AnimalCount] = Positions[i]
            AnimalCount += 1
        else
            Humans[HumanCount] = Positions[i]
            HumanCount += 1
        endif
        i += 1
    endWhile
    Animals = PapyrusUtil.ResizeActorArray(Animals, AnimalCount)
    Humans = PapyrusUtil.ResizeActorArray(Humans, HumanCount)
    Positions = PapyrusUtil.MergeActorArray(Humans, Animals)
    return Positions
endFunction

Kind Regards

sslThreadLibrary.SortCreatures() is called every time when thread is preparing to animate if creature animation is used.

But it has unwanted issue: with moving animals to bottom of Positions array it swaps humans that lead to mess.

For example Positions are filled with,

actors[0] = HumanFemale
actors[1] = HumanMale1
actors[2] = HumanMale2
actors[3] = Creature
actors = sslThreadLibrary.SortCreatures(actors, some_anim)

will return

actors[0] == HumanMale1
actors[1] == HumanMale2
actors[2] == HumanFemale
actors[3] == Creature

as result HumanFemale starts with male actions, but HumanMale1 with female ones.

The original

endIf
    int slot
    int i
    while i < Positions.Length
        ; Put non creatures first
        if !Animation.HasRace(Positions[i].GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace()) && i > slot
            Actor moved = Positions[slot]
            Positions[slot] = Positions[i]
            Positions[i] = moved
            slot += 1
        endIf
        i += 1
    endWhile
    return Positions
endfunction

will be better to change to something like:

endIf
    int Len = Positions.length
    actor[] Humans = PapyrusUtil.ActorArray(Len)
    int HumanCount
    actor[] Animals = PapyrusUtil.ActorArray(Len)
    int AnimalCount
    int i
    while i < Len
        if Animation.HasRace(Positions[i].GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace())
            Animals[AnimalCount] = Positions[i]
            AnimalCount += 1
        else
            Humans[HumanCount] = Positions[i]
            HumanCount += 1
        endif
        i += 1
    endWhile
    Animals = PapyrusUtil.ResizeActorArray(Animals, AnimalCount)
    Humans = PapyrusUtil.ResizeActorArray(Humans, HumanCount)
    Positions = PapyrusUtil.MergeActorArray(Humans, Animals)
    return Positions
endFunction

Kind Regards

so that's why my creatures animations bugs so often... thanks for finding that. hoping it will be corrected soon ^^

what I want is and increase in the number of animations.. there are so many good ones now, and I find my self, having to down size my animation number all the time.

even the Re-done Zap that has recently appeared, has cause me again to down size my animations, as I also had to down size them again when I attempted to play shout like a virgin.

I think ( note the "I Think"  It is not a fact ) repetitive dance's are more the problem that anything, I see where many modder's add Dance animations that I already have from maybe 3 other mods, but they are added again by some new mod I install.

Much of this problem i think is created by modders who add animation that you quite often already have, but FNIS will count them, and if it amounts to, to many.. well FNIS does not work until you down size you number of animations..

So I have 5 belly dance's in 5 different folders so FNIS count them as 5 animations, even though they are all the same one.

I am just wishing, for an ability to have more.... :blush:

so that's why my creatures animations bugs so often... thanks for finding that. hoping it will be corrected soon ^^

Not exactly. This issue only for Humans-Creatures animations. But for Creature-Creature or something like human-dog-wolf read this my post

Kind Regards

i have no creature-creature sex in my game, only human-creature. human wolf dog does happen though, so i'll take a look at that post.

and try to make myself a little patch with your corrections.

thanks again for the great work ^^

@Sleepytime :

I think their loadorder had little to do with it. There are mods on the one should basically renounce. This includes random attack. 

Let me express it cautiously. There are a lot of brilliant mods. And there are mods that just make problems.

I was wondering this part for some time: how does sexlab currently deal with the factor that you use fast travel or just going out of place when sexlab inistate the animations ??

I remember with old lovers with pk of oblivion sometime npc being stuck in animation because the unload process did not work correctly. Has this been for sexlab ? because there are allot of mods that trigger sexlab animations.

Hello. I am trying to figure it out how to change the sequence of stripping.

Here's the discussion, if someone's interested:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76436-take-off-your-clothes-dialogue/?do=findComment&comment=1883296

Mr. CPU, the author of "Follow Me For Sex" mod (a mod with a strip dialogue option) told me it's a SL options about which of the items NPC would take off first. Can I change the sequence so that the first item going off were not a body slot item, but something "less important", saying boots or gauntlets, and the main armor (slot 32) would be taken off last?

Hope, I'm clear  :blush:

i added some SLAL anims to 1.61b but whenever they use objects like table/bench/pillory/etc.. these objects are not removed when proceeding to next animation, so actors eventually end up doing it in the middle of all that accumulated junk from past animations, how to fix that?

i added some SLAL anims to 1.61b but whenever they use objects like table/bench/pillory/etc.. these objects are not removed when proceeding to next animation, so actors eventually end up doing it in the middle of all that accumulated junk from past animations, how to fix that?

press " ] " on your keyboard and then press " R "

press " ] " on your keyboard and then press " R "

thanks man, these are sexlab hotkeys? i have most of them remapped.. which hotkey functions are those?