Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

seems like if i move scene location and just wait for the sexlab normal timeout to resume anims it works - but thats like whole ~10 sec of waiting..

pressing R doesnt seem to have any effect here though, she just readies weapons but it doesnt clear old objects any sooner

but thanks anyway.

maybe sexlab could implement some workaround to deal with slal scripts that forget/can't remove their objects..

Anyone else having a problem where if you have 4 followers and they go into adult animations together.

After they are done a couple of them get stuck in sandbox mode?

So for example they will not sneak and will not follow you, they just walk around, sit and eat etc.

You can command them to do something but they will not do it after about a second.

They will however attack a hostile near them.

I tried installing the Artificial int limit increaser:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50823

But it doesnt seem to help. I go back to a save before they are stuck and try again and it still happens.

Any ideas?

I just came back to Skyrim after an extended hiatus and am trying to install the latest version of Sexlab (I'm going from 1.59 to 1.62). I downloaded it, installed it using NMM, ran FNIS, ran LOOT and did a bash patch. I open up a new game and, after going into the MCC hit "install". Here's the problem: the homepage says it will take a minute or 2, It ran over an hour and still says "working". What am I doing wrong?  :huh:

I just came back to Skyrim after an extended hiatus and am trying to install the latest version of Sexlab (I'm going from 1.59 to 1.62). I downloaded it, installed it using NMM, ran FNIS, ran LOOT and did a bash patch. I open up a new game and, after going into the MCC hit "install". Here's the problem: the homepage says it will take a minute or 2, It ran over an hour and still says "working". What am I doing wrong?  :huh:

Requires: SKSE 1.7.3+, FNIS 6.0+, SkyUI 5.0+

make sure you have all requirements.

if you do have them, can you show a log, it might help find whats wrong

I just came back to Skyrim after an extended hiatus and am trying to install the latest version of Sexlab (I'm going from 1.59 to 1.62). I downloaded it, installed it using NMM, ran FNIS, ran LOOT and did a bash patch. I open up a new game and, after going into the MCC hit "install". Here's the problem: the homepage says it will take a minute or 2, It ran over an hour and still says "working". What am I doing wrong?  huh.png

And also, it's important to remember that you need to exit the menu for the install to start.

I downloaded and installed the latest versions of all 3 of them. Log?  :blink:

@Nintendude1236 : 

They do not have to apologize. It is only so, the more information I have the more efficient I can help. 

Thank you for your patience and reassurance. Here is the load order I am currently running on; let me know if there is any more information I may be able to provide in order to see this resolved :)

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6 ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  8  8 paradise_halls.esm
  9  9 Vampire Slavers Den v2.0.esm
 10  a SexLab.esm
 11  b SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d CreatureFramework.esm
 14  e Immersive Jewelry.esp
 15  f Elemental Destruction.esp
 16 10 Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package (Workshop).esp
 17 11 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 18 12 Destroy the Thieves Guild.esp
 19 13 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 20 14 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 21 15 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 22 16 HentaiCreatures.esp
 23 17 zMirai.esp
 24 18 Run For Your Lives.esp
 25 19 Cloaks.esp
 26 1a AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 27 1b Immersive Weapons.esp
 28 1c StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
 29 1d StavesofSkyrim.esp
 30 1e ShadowstarCastle.esp
 31 1f MoonstoneCastle.esp
 32 20 PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 33 21 SL Sleeping Necro.esp
 34 22 DeadlyDragons.esp
 35 23 ScopedBows.esp
 36 24 Ring summon faithful gear knight.esp
 37 25 Better Vampires.esp
 38 26 konahrik_accoutrements.esp
 39 27 Disband the Thieves Guild.esp
 40 28 SofiaFollower.esp
 41 29 midas magic expanded.esp
 42 2a Space Wiking's Dwemer Exoskeleton.esp
 43 2b FeaFollower.esp
 44 2c SkystoneCastle.esp
 45 2d amazones3.esp
 46 2e paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
 47 2f PrivateSquadV02N.esp
 48 30 PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp
 49 31 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 50 32 Spellsword.esp
 51 33 RosaFollower.esp
 52 34 EllaFollower.esp
 53 35 SkyUI.esp
 54 36 SexLab Romance.esp
 55 37 konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
 56 38 hg.esp
 57 39 Apocalypse - The Spell Package (Workshop).esp
 58 3a multfollow.esp
 59 3b dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 60 3c AetheriumSwordsnArmor.esp
 61 3d Medusa and Drakul Armors.esp
 62 3e Evil MasterMind Armor.esp
 63 3f Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 64 40 Masters of Death.esp
 65 41 Tauriel.esp
 66 42 a quality world map - with roads.esp
 67 43 convenient horses.esp
 68 44 DeadlyMonsters.esp
 69 45 When Vampires Attack.esp
 70 46 DragonBoneWeaponsComplete.esp
 71 47 Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
 72 48 paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 73 49 ZazResources.esp
 74 4a MindiFollower.esp
 75 4b ArmorOfIntrigue.esp
 76 4c LostGrimoire.esp
 77 4d Toccata.esp
 78 4e Nila.esp
 79 4f yami_amagi.esp
 80 50 Chaconne.esp
 81 51 BTRH_Randgriz.esp
 82 52 Sunniva.esp
 83 53 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 84 54 ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp
 85 55 ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp
 86 56 Upgrade Leveled Items Spell.esp
 87 57 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
 88 58 SassyTeen.esp
 89 59 SLAnimLoader.esp
 90 5a DCR_Blade_Set_Reloaded_v1_0.esp
 91 5b Fudou Myouou.esp
 92 5c Lozenge S130 Longsword.esp
 93 5d Sithis Armour.esp
 94 5e UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 95 5f Insanity's Pale Blade.esp
 96 60 DCR_KingCrusaderArmor.esp
 97 61 Konahriks Privilege by Edhelsereg.esp
 98 62 Dr_Bandolier.esp
 99 63 SexLabDefeat.esp
100 64 SLALAnimObj.esp
101 65 FNIS.esp
102 66 SpellswordDawnguardDragonborn.esp
103 67 Dawnguard Crossbows for Vampires.esp
104 68 Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
105 69 FNIS_PCEA2.esp
106 6a Nara.esp
107 6b Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp
108 6c NibblesAnimObjects.esp
109 6d YuiH's Screenshot Models - Freyane.esp
110 6e Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
111 6f SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
112 70 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
113 71 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
114 72 Destroy the Thieves Guild Bonemold formula + Glover Mallory addon.esp
115 73 Volkihar Knight.esp
116 74 Volkihar Knight - Better Vampires Patch.esp
117 75 DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp
118 76 MoreNastyCritters.esp
119 77 Serana.esp
120 78 Frea.esp
121 79 Aela.esp
122 7a Camilla.esp
123 7b Morwen.esp
124 7c Senna.esp
125 7d Sylgja.esp
126 7e Ysolda.esp
127 7f Idgrod the younger.esp
128 80 Ingun.esp
129 81 Karliah.esp
130 82 Lisette.esp
131 83 Tonilia.esp
132 84 Vex.esp
133 85 BW Brelyna.esp
134 86 BW Illia.esp
135 87 BW Iona.esp
136 88 BW Jenassa.esp
137 89 Jordis.esp
138 8a Rayya.esp
139 8b BW Ria.esp
140 8c creationkitdlcfix.esp
141 8d XPMSE.esp
142 8e VioLens.esp

Still unresolved; any ideas? Reminder: issue was that when I tried to use a Vampire Lord animation, player gender would change and lock to female whilst in VL form. Actors would line up but the animations would not progress, nor could they be modified. Even directions to the right thread to look for answers in would be welcome, if this is not a SL issue.

I somehow borked my game and I'm going to need to start over. However, I was able to get it to load enough to "export" the adjusted animation settings for Sexlab.

So far, so good. But, where is the external file saved? I was thinking of going with a completely fresh install of the game and moving from NMM to MO, and am afraid that I would overwrite the backup by doing so. Therefore, I would like to keep a copy of this backup somewhere safe and use it on a brand new game.

Thanks in advance and I apologize if this has already been answered - I searched, but didn't find the information.

Anyone else having a problem where if you have 4 followers and they go into adult animations together.

So for example they will not sneak and will not follow you, they just walk around, sit and eat etc.

You can command them to do something but they will not do it after about a second.

But it doesnt seem to help. I go back to a save before they are stuck and try again and it still happens.

Any ideas?

Anyone have a solution for this? It seems I am at a point now where I cannot do a single sex action now or the followers all immediatly go into sandbox mode after the adult animation is completed. Then they stay stuck in sandbox mode.

I am using the EFF Follower mod btw.

Any ideas?

Anyone have a solution for this? It seems I am at a point now where I cannot do a single sex action now or the followers all immediatly go into sandbox mode after the adult animation is completed. Then they stay stuck in sandbox mode.

I am using the EFF Follower mod btw.

I also use the EFF Follower mod and do not experience the issue you describe. Have you tried unticking the followers auto-idle option? I usually untick that but even when I don't, I do not have your problem.

I think i broke the hdt high heel effect somehow which causes some offset problems such as pc sinking to the ground with or without the heels. I'm pretty sure this happened because i removed the heels during an animation. I can fix the offset by wearing a certain boots but it only helps temporarily and the problem is back when i open the game again. Any fix for this?

Hello :D I have just decided to return to Skyrim since Skyrim SE is free to me :) Could u please tell me if SexLab works in SE or is there SexLab SE?

Look at the requirements for Sexlab. Two of the most important requirements SKSE and SKYUI are NOT yet available for Skyrim SE so until you see both of those for SE you can be sure that Sexlab won't be available either.

Out of curiosity, will this be updated some day or have people been busy with there life and/or can't get a certain code on this right?

Funny you should ask this a day after this post was made

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development/page-194?do=findComment&comment=1896128

Oh okay i'll make sure i'll read more thoroughly didn't see his comment since i skim through it.

Is it possible to make some changes in scripts so that stages repeat again and again in loop?

For example if I have 4 stages in my animation, and I'm at the 4rd one now, after clicking Space I want it to be the 1st stage again.

Hello, would it be possible to expand on the next updates the available slots for fx sounds? Orgasm has only two and they don't differentiate if it's oral or not. Voices are also limited to about 5 voice files variations...

Is it possible to make some changes in scripts so that stages repeat again and again in loop?

For example if I have 4 stages in my animation, and I'm at the 4rd one now, after clicking Space I want it to be the 1st stage again.

Download "Sexlab Tools" it allows you to change poses and stages during animation.

Download "Sexlab Tools" it allows you to change poses and stages during animation.

There are lots of animations, I don't remember how many stages each animation contains, and sometimes when I click "Space", the scene ends (because there are no more stages in animation). To prevent things like that, I want stages to go in loop. So that the only way to stop the animation would be "End" key.

Click "H" - "change stage" every time to see how many stages (and keep it in mind) is very annoying, don't want to think about this in the moments of love :D

Okay this is a really stupid question but I've never really been interested in actually using SexLab bfore. How do you actually use the animations included with this? How do you activate it?

Okay this is a really stupid question but I've never really been interested in actually using SexLab bfore. How do you actually use the animations included with this? How do you activate it?