Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

TDF Prostitution is one of my favored mods, because it is solid.  the only Thing that lacks in Player Prostitution is that  tdf forget to bind anal Animation to sexlab foreplay. Vaginal sex is bound on SLForeplay, blowjob is not, but  that is correct, a blowjob has no foreplay.

I am no modder and have absolutely no idea about sexlab and how to bind Anal Animation on sexlab foreplay, so i ask anybody who knows it to make a little patch.

Thanks.

is it possible in some far far away future to add animation tags for separate stages animations instead of whole animation?

It is possible to do it right now, getting modders to use it however is a different can of worms.

example?

with this animation at 1st stage female[0] cant orgasm, shes giving oral

how do i know that this specific stage is oral and female[0] orgasm should be blocked?

i think animation.HasTag() returns for whole animation not specific stage

so how do i find it without making new db and going through all animations manually adding tags

function fdCowgirl(int id)
	sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "4uDIK Cowgirl"
	Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Vaginal)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "4D_Cowgirl_A1_S1", -180.0, silent=true, openMouth = true)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "4D_Cowgirl_A1_S2", -180.0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "4D_Cowgirl_A1_S3", -180.0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "4D_Cowgirl_A1_S4", -180.0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "4D_Cowgirl_A1_S5", -180.0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "4D_Cowgirl_A1_S6", -180.0)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "4D_Cowgirl_A2_S1", -180.0, rotate = 180, sos = 1)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "4D_Cowgirl_A2_S2", -180.0, rotate = 180, sos = 1)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "4D_Cowgirl_A2_S3", -180.0, rotate = 180, sos = 1)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "4D_Cowgirl_A2_S4", -180.0, rotate = 180, sos = 2)

Base.SetTags("4D,4uDIK,Sex,Straight,Penis,Oral,Vaginal,Laying,Beds,Cowgirl,Creampie")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

is it possible in some far far away future to add animation tags for separate stages animations instead of whole animation?

It is possible to do it right now, getting modders to use it however is a different can of worms.

example?

with this animation at 1st stage female[0] cant orgasm, shes giving oral

how do i know that this specific stage is oral and female[0] orgasm should be blocked?

i think animation.HasTag() returns for whole animation not specific stage

so how do i find it without making new db and going through all animations manually adding tags

function fdCowgirl(int id)
	sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "4uDIK Cowgirl"
	Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Vaginal)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "4D_Cowgirl_A1_S1", -180.0, silent=true, openMouth = true)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "4D_Cowgirl_A1_S2", -180.0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "4D_Cowgirl_A1_S3", -180.0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "4D_Cowgirl_A1_S4", -180.0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "4D_Cowgirl_A1_S5", -180.0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "4D_Cowgirl_A1_S6", -180.0)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "4D_Cowgirl_A2_S1", -180.0, rotate = 180, sos = 1)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "4D_Cowgirl_A2_S3", -180.0, rotate = 180, sos = 1)

Base.SetTags("4D,4uDIK,Sex,Straight,Penis,Oral,Vaginal,Laying,Beds,Cowgirl,Creampie")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

I said it is possible, not that it wouldn't be a lot of work. Yes, that means manually editing and adding the tags you want or using a tool which allows you to edit the tags.

Ashal - Is it possible to make that SL, once the position is set, will remember NPC's  penis's position during all stages? At present, it always return to its default" position in the new stage. It's little bit frustrating to set the "proper" penis's position every time with the new stage and with the new race. Thank you.

No because new animation stages can require a change in the penis angle so there is a separate setting for each stage.

Thank you for the answer.

I'm looking for which plugin is causing this but before posting an entire thread about it, I wanted to ask if anyone is experiencing the same thing with just SL...

Has anyone ever had a 'glitch' (although I'm not even sure you can call it that) where the characters would have multiple orgasms during sex when switching animations? Under normal circumstances, all characters orgasm at the same time at the last stage of the current animation. I don't have any 'multiple orgasm' mods/plugins or anything like that, as far as I know.

I'm looking for which plugin is causing this but before posting an entire thread about it, I wanted to ask if anyone is experiencing the same thing with just SL...

Has anyone ever had a 'glitch' (although I'm not even sure you can call it that) where the characters would have multiple orgasms during sex when switching animations? Under normal circumstances, all characters orgasm at the same time at the last stage of the current animation. I don't have any 'multiple orgasm' mods/plugins or anything like that, as far as I know.

Multiple orgasms...

It happens from time to time , however , I'm using an older version of Sexlab For compatibility sake with a bunch of older non -updated mods

Feature of current version of SexLab.  Read the OP, check the MCM.  I think there is a way to set it back to the 'old' way in the MCM.  Also the 'Cumshot' mod has options as well based on the same new feature.  You can set SL to remain 'multi-orgasmic' and set males to orgasm only at the end through the Cumshot MCM.

Guest Ann Ominous

When I click download I get two relevant sounding options:

_SexLab_v162_FULL_

SexLabFramework_v162_FULL.7z

Which am I supposed to download?

You push me to use MOD Organizer, but after I download this MOD I get a triangle with an "!" in it:

Information missing, please select “Query Info” from the context menu to re-retrieve

That gives me a box requesting “Mod Id”

Where do I find “Mod Id”? for this Mod?

In MOD Organizer I have to drag stuff to the to top to get the looks good message, even after watching the MOD Organizer tutorial am unsure what I am suppose to drag to the top in the file structure.

I installed everything on the list as best as I can figure out how to do, but if I can't get this mod working I am dead in the water in using most of the stuff on this site for Skyrim without this mod

Use the SexLabFramework_v162_FULL.7z version.  I think the other is just a link to an alternate download site.

The "Mod id" is Mod Organizer asking you for the Nexus mod id.  You don't need it.  There isn't one.

If you use the .7z  file Mod Organizer should recognize it and install it as a mod without you having to select the data directory as you do with some mods.  At least, it worked that way for me.  I did not click on the "manual" install button, I chose "ok" when it asked me for manual, ok, or cancel.

Is there any way to change the animation limit to more than 500? I would love to use all of them but there a few animations from mods I can't use because I always end up over 500.  750 would probably be enough.  Could I change the limit myself in a file somewhere? I have tried looking but I cannot find it.

Hi, I noticed that SexLab currently checks to see if the unofficial skyrim patches are installed or not. This shown in the papyrus logs.

Since the current patches for legendary edition just comes with one esp for all of them, the checks seem to be failing because it can't find what it's expecting. So, does this matter at all? I mean, since it can't find SLEEP, will some functionality be turned off or something?

Is there any way to change the animation limit to more than 500? I would love to use all of them but there a few animations from mods I can't use because I always end up over 500.  750 would probably be enough.  Could I change the limit myself in a file somewhere? I have tried looking but I cannot find it.

I have the same issue.  To answer your question, no.  There is no way for you to change this.  I'm hoping that Ashal will increase the limit.

Hi, I noticed that SexLab currently checks to see if the unofficial skyrim patches are installed or not. This shown in the papyrus logs.

Since the current patches for legendary edition just comes with one esp for all of them, the checks seem to be failing because it can't find what it's expecting. So, does this matter at all? I mean, since it can't find SLEEP, will some functionality be turned off or something?

It doesn't matter.  The mod will function just fine with just USLEEP and not the individual patches which have since been discontinued.

I have the same issue.  To answer your question, no.  There is no way for you to change this.  I'm hoping that Ashal will increase the limit.

It *may* change next version.

It *may* change next version.

Oh ok well hopefully that's true. I know that having that many animations can cause issues and slowdowns but honestly I never really notice any. I rarely CTD, freeze or have any other issues and if I do I'm never doing anything Sexlab related. I deleted an SLAL mod so I'm back down to 475/500 human animations. There's a few mods I don't have that I'd like to try but I'd have to delete more of my other mods just to make room for the animations. Hopefully Ashal can raise the limit even if it is dangerous. It's kind of like Fore releasing FNIS XXL. Probably not stable with that many animations but some of us like to live dangerously.

Struggling to find the answer, and propably not smart enough to figure it out why I can not [X] the -Even actors height- option.

Some other options making it unchoosable?

Even actors height will be disabled if CTD fix enable (default).

thank you for the quick reply.

Hello nice developers and modders.

Struggling to find the answer, and propably not smart enough to figure it out why I can not [X] the -Even actors height- option.

Some other options making it unchoosable?

Thank you for your patience to answer me.

Because:

A) The option right below it to prevent CTDs disables it.

B) The game will occasionally CTD when actors have their sizes changed.

Please release a new patch, after updating from 1.60 to 1.62 cum textures are not applied anymore after animations... Disabling the patch makes everything work fine again on 1.60, but reversing just makes sexlab unstable and prone to CTD I'm sure...

Install the full release version.

I need help with this mod it keeps asking for version 1.9.32 I got 1.9.32.0.8 any help with this I got everything it needed  btw not sure how to post my load order

edit : ok got that fixed but now it crashes when the animation starts

1.  Make sure you are using the latest version of SexLab (1.62) and FNIS (6.3 XXL) - reinstall the full versions if needed

2.  Make sure you are using a proper skeleton such as XPMS (non-HDT) or XPMSE (non-HDT or HDT)

3.  Reinstall your skeleton again and overwrite all - nothing should be overwriting your skeleton files

4.  Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and select 'Update FNIS Behavior' - only select the options you know you need - you shouldn't have any errors 

5.  Make sure the 'Startup CTD Fix' option is enabled in the SexLab MCM options - this fixes a lot of CTD issues for many players

6.  Rebuild your animation registry in SexLab if needed and re-register any animation packs such as ZaZ