Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

When I launch my game sexlabs says that i don't  have the newest version of skse/Papyrus. but I do I have skse_1_07_01. Is sexlabs v1.59 compatible with the newest SKSE? 

yes it is.

Verify you in fact do have the most recent version.

In game open the [esc] menu>bottom left corner should say something along the lines of "1.9.32.08 (skse 1.7.1 rel 46)"

picture to show where it is.

post-227966-0-05198500-1408720631_thumb.png

Guest ManicSheDevil

When I launch my game sexlabs says that i don't  have the newest version of skse/Papyrus. but I do I have skse_1_07_01. Is sexlabs v1.59 compatible with the newest SKSE? 

if you are using SOS (schlongs of skyrim), you have to put SOS ABOVE Sexlab in the load order. Which is opposite from previous builds of Sexlab.

Ooooh I didnt know that, thanks if I have any more probs I'll try that.

hi zusammen, tut mir leid das ich das nicht in english schreiben kann, hoffe aber auch auf hilfe bzw nen tip :)

zu

Sex Animation Framework v1.59

hab komplett mein skyrim (de) neu installiert und nur die geforderten mods mit installiert

bis dahin auch keine fehlermeldung im spiel

nur wenn ich eine person anspreche

habe ich keinen dialog

nur den orginal dialog von spiel selber

kann also nix machen :(

hat vieleicht einer von euch noch ne ältere version zum testen für mich

zb v1.57 o. v1.158b ?

wĂĽrde gerne wissen ob es jetzt am mein spiele liegt o nicht

hi zusammen, tut mir leid das ich das nicht in english schreiben kann, hoffe aber auch auf hilfe bzw nen tip :)

zu

hab komplett mein skyrim (de) neu installiert und nur die geforderten mods mit installiert

habe ich keinen dialog

zb v1.57 o. v1.158b ?

Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, aber ich wil es versuchen ;)

Hast du nur SexLab 1.59 installiert? Wenn das so ist, dan stimmt es das du kein dialog hast. SexLab 1.59 is nur ein "framework" und braucht andere SL mods zum funktionieren. Ein link nach eine liste mit SL mods: SexLab Index

Vielleicht kannst du sagen welche andere mods du installiert hast?

- B.

zu

habe ich keinen dialog

zb v1.57 o. v1.158b ?

Hast du nur SexLab 1.59 installiert? Wenn das so ist, dan stimmt es das du kein dialog hast. SexLab 1.59 is nur ein "framework" und braucht andere SL mods zum funktionieren. Ein link nach eine liste mit SL mods: SexLab Index

- B.

sorry das ich jetzt erst antworte. erstmal vielen dank fĂĽr deine hilfe und das auch noch in deutsch . dein deutsch ist aber auch sehr gut.

ich habe tatsächlich nur v1.59 installiert, und ich war mir sicher das die dialog mods in den früheren versionen dabei waren

aber mit deiner vermutung liegst du bestimmt richtig ich werde es gleichmal testen und dir eine rĂĽckinfo geben und nochmal vielen dank fĂĽr deine hilfe (deutsch) :)

bis dahin

lg orculus

zu

habe ich keinen dialog

zb v1.57 o. v1.158b ?

- B.

sorry das ich jetzt erst antworte. erstmal vielen dank fĂĽr deine hilfe und das auch noch in deutsch . dein deutsch ist aber auch sehr gut.

ich habe tatsächlich nur v1.59 installiert, und ich war mir sicher das die dialog mods in den früheren versionen dabei waren

aber mit deiner vermutung liegst du bestimmt richtig ich werde es gleichmal testen und dir eine rĂĽckinfo geben und nochmal vielen dank fĂĽr deine hilfe (deutsch) :)

bis dahin

lg orculus

so ich nochmal :)

wie deine vermutung richtig war fehlte mir eine SL mod und ein dialog im spiel zu starten (SexLab Romance V1-0-6)

den hatte ich ganz vergessen.

Man installiert ja nicht jeden tag Skyrim neu^^

funktioniert alles wie es sein sollte :)

also nochmals vielen dank fĂĽr deine grossartige hilfe :)

lg Orculus

zu

habe ich keinen dialog

zb v1.57 o. v1.158b ?

- B.

bis dahin

lg orculus

so ich nochmal :)

wie deine vermutung richtig war fehlte mir eine SL mod und ein dialog im spiel zu starten (SexLab Romance V1-0-6)

den hatte ich ganz vergessen.

Man installiert ja nicht jeden tag Skyrim neu^^

funktioniert alles wie es sein sollte :)

also nochmals vielen dank fĂĽr deine grossartige hilfe :)

lg Orculus

Sehr gern gemacht :) Viel spass!

i seem to be getting an error when i boot up my game.

"outdated or missing papyrus skse plugin detected. install the proper version along with skse and that the file storageutil.dll us located in skyrim/data/skse/plugins"

not entirely sure what to do, assistance would be appreciated.

thanks 

i seem to be getting an error when i boot up my game.

"outdated or missing papyrus skse plugin detected. install the proper version along with skse and that the file storageutil.dll us located in skyrim/data/skse/plugins"

not entirely sure what to do, assistance would be appreciated.

thanks 

Exactly what it says.

I have  a matter, I've installed sexlab 1.59 but it didn't work so I went back to 1.58 but my game still updating to sexlab 1.59 whereas I uninstalled it

PS: I used Generate FNIS for users ofc and everything was good before I updated to 1.59

Is somebody has a solution ? :(

Hmm,

quite some time that i played a session. So i updated to the newest versions of Sexlab and it's dependences and run some tests.

Now i have some animation glitches .. often the animations aren't running smooth (seem like they reloop to fast, so the show looks a little "fuzzy") till i adjust the actors with the adjust keys a little. Mostly one or two keypresses to adjust the actors are enough to get a smooth show. 

also it seems like the whole thing is a little buggy as i got random crashes (but that can be HDT and the newest 2.0 skeleton)

any ideas ?

I have  a matter, I've installed sexlab 1.59 but it didn't work so I went back to 1.58 but my game still updating to sexlab 1.59 whereas I uninstalled it

PS: I used Generate FNIS for users ofc and everything was good before I updated to 1.59

Is somebody has a solution ? :(

Go back to a save from before you updated to 1.59 OR reinstall 1.59 and this time fix the problem of it not working.

Does anybody get the T pose for the new animations like me? or is it Zaz problem because I also get it from the newer versions of Zaz. XPMS is updated & I ran FNIS & it didn't say anything wrong so what's wrong?

T-Pose is the "I can't find this animation" result which means you missed an error when you ran FNIS.

Like I said, FNIS didn't say anything, which is why I'm asking what's wrong. I even reverted to the earlier versions for Zaz & nothing changed. So is it because version 1.59 doesn't have the files?

Does anybody get the T pose for the new animations like me? or is it Zaz problem because I also get it from the newer versions of Zaz. XPMS is updated & I ran FNIS & it didn't say anything wrong so what's wrong?

T-Pose is the "I can't find this animation" result which means you missed an error when you ran FNIS.

Like I said, FNIS didn't say anything, which is why I'm asking what's wrong. I even reverted to the earlier versions for Zaz & nothing changed. So is it because version 1.59 doesn't have the files?

Just throwing this out there: did you reset the animation registry in SexLab?

I am running v154 and just tried to update to 159. 159 Seems to not be installing properly. None of the settings are configured and there are no animations. I have the latest versions of SKSE and FNIS and I ran FNIS several times. I tried installing just the patch with v154, then uninstalling 154 entirely and downloading 159. v154 works, v159 does not. Can anyone help me?

I am running v154 and just tried to update to 159. 159 Seems to not be installing properly. None of the settings are configured and there are no animations. I have the latest versions of SKSE and FNIS and I ran FNIS several times. I tried installing just the patch with v154, then uninstalling 154 entirely and downloading 159. v154 works, v159 does not. Can anyone help me?

I ran into very much the same thing as you mention. There were two problems I did. One was I was using SOS and had it installed below or after Sexlab. There are two files that are required for sexlab to work properly and they are newer in SExlab and the one in SOS is old. Fixed that and still had a problem. Then I went .. forget where.. and found the instructions for "upgrading Sexlab" When I went through those it solved my problems. There are quite a few steps for this to work properly however when done it should help solve the problem. Anyway anyone that will likely try to help you will expect that these two steps have been tried completely before giving or trying to give you more advise if it don't solve the problem.

I ran into very much the same thing as you mention. There were two problems I did. One was I was using SOS and had it installed below or after Sexlab. There are two files that are required for sexlab to work properly and they are newer in SExlab and the one in SOS is old. Fixed that and still had a problem. Then I went .. forget where.. and found the instructions for "upgrading Sexlab" When I went through those it solved my problems. There are quite a few steps for this to work properly however when done it should help solve the problem. Anyway anyone that will likely try to help you will expect that these two steps have been tried completely before giving or trying to give you more advise if it don't solve the problem.

Try this, do a manual Save, exit Skyrim. Uninstall Sexlab, disable all sexlab related Mods. Run FNIS. Run Skyrim, no Sex. manual Save. OKAY, now run this:

Save game script cleaner at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

This cleans/deletes any scripts that might present a problem. Activate the New version of Sexlab. Run FNIS. (VERY Important) OKAY almost there, enable your Mods, Random Sex, Romance, Matchmaker,Voices that kinda' stuff.Verify that your running SKSE 1.71 , FNIS 5.11. (VERY IMPORTANT) Check your load order; Sexlab.esm must be BELOW SOS Core.esm (Criticial) Load up Skyrim, once all your MCM's have loaded go into Sexlab/Clean and rebuild.,Rebuild, reset your animations, then your voices.

Just to add my 2 cents worth of experience:

When I updated to 1.59, I had problems at first because SOS was installed after Sexlab. Switching SOS to above SexLab in the load order made it work.

However, I did notice that Sexlab was not activated by default, so I also didn't have animations etc. I was FNISsing the heck out of everything, before I saw Sexlab wasn't activated. (one of my many, MANY "D'oh" moments).

So... did you check SexLab is in fact activated?

- V. (formerly B.)