Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

After update my mouth seems weird, uploaded a picture for example.

me too

So I've tested the default pleasure stage 5 on my character and it seems the settings set up in expressions are not the ones being applied compared to MFG console.

An example here

Here's a baseline with no expressions applied.

post-48180-0-30014500-1407872877_thumb.jpg

here's the pre-packaged Pleasure Stage 5

post-48180-0-58048200-1407872895_thumb.jpg

post-48180-0-76542800-1407872906_thumb.jpg

post-48180-0-06056900-1407872919_thumb.jpg

here's it being applied through the MCM menu, as you can see it's not the same settings being shown.

And with weird results

post-48180-0-98591300-1407872931_thumb.jpg

Can't get this to work with SOS (using mod manager). Tried different priorities, no luck. With SOS unchecked, no issues. With SOS checked, missing papyrus! Any thoughts?

download papyrus utility 2.6 and place it last in your MO priority.

Or move SOS before Sexlab Framework.

I just have my MO set up like this image to make things easier.

post-227966-0-92420700-1407874278_thumb.png

Greetings,

just updated to the latest version. Now, when I try to compile my scripts i get a bunch of Expression-Error messages.

sslBaseExpression.psc

Line 80 - SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist

Line 88 - ResetExpressionOverrides is not a function or does not exist

Line 96 - SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist

Line 104 - SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist

Line 114 - SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist

Line 121 - SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist

sslActorAlias.psc

Line 578 - ResetExpressionOverrides is not a function or does not exist

Solverd - Forgot to copy the SKSE Source files >.<

So I installed SSL v1.9 and everything worked (no CTD or anything)

Really wanted to check out the new anims but for some reason I could only get the didoggie one to work or play.

None of the other new ones would play...

reset SSL to defaults tried recopying the SSL files even made sure that I had the right FNIS. (yes I ran the gen thingy)

But for some reason they just would refuse to play...

Then... as I was just standing there wondering what it could be... I noticed the NPC that I was testing SSL on was posing rather odd.

fuck...

forgot about devious devices...

Spawned a Ysolda and hey it works!

The expressions are odd though but it works.

Nice.

So I installed SSL v1.9 and everything worked (no CTD or anything)

Really wanted to check out the new anims but for some reason I could only get the didoggie one to work or play.

None of the other new ones would play...

reset SSL to defaults tried recopying the SSL files even made sure that I had the right FNIS. (yes I ran the gen thingy)

But for some reason they just would refuse to play...

Then... as I was just standing there wondering what it could be... I noticed the NPC that I was testing SSL on was posing rather odd.

fuck...

forgot about devious devices...

Spawned a Ysolda and hey it works!

The expressions are odd though but it works.

Nice.

Had the same Expression thingy showing up, I went into "Rebuild & Clean", and reset the Expressions, they reverted back to what they were.. Worked for me.

Yet Another Expression Issue user reporting in. Mine weren't quite as dramatic as some of the examples but different enough to notice something was (possibly) wrong. I also had a CTD when triggering a creature animation, but after restarting and testing twice, had no issues so not sure what that was about - doubt it's related.

I have installed the SexLabFramework.v158b, So I only need the update patch am I right !?

I always download (and keep) the FULL version, that way if I decide I need to revert to it at a later point I don't have to install an even older version and patch it forward.  I still have every version of Sexlab even though its highly unlikely I'll ever use one of those older versions again.

What you NEED to do and what you OUGHT to do may be at odds.   Then again maybe I'm a bit of a hoarder...

and now skyrim is 100% broken, THANKS!..... I fucking did everything here, inculding every link, got EVERYTHING updated... but the moment I fucking click new game... nope, it does nothing, just sits on the main menu... alright, lets try an old Save, NOPE, fucking crash insantly....

may i ask.. how to select more than one actor to play the three-some animation in animation editor?

Use match maker. Cast the spells select target and select self.

i wanted to adjust threesome positioning, from the sexlab MCM animatino editor

I have installed the SexLabFramework.v158b, So I only need the update patch am I right !?

I always download (and keep) the FULL version, that way if I decide I need to revert to it at a later point I don't have to install an even older version and patch it forward.  I still have every version of Sexlab even though its highly unlikely I'll ever use one of those older versions again.

What you NEED to do and what you OUGHT to do may be at odds.   Then again maybe I'm a bit of a hoarder...

So I have installed the patch everything works perfect !

But is it better if I uninstall 1.58b and the patch and install 1.59 full version you sat ???

I always download the full versions also...to have them just in case !

Heh. I had kept sooo many earlier versions of mods in my MO downloads folder it caused MO to freeze! Over 4000 of them. 

I'm such a hoarder that I just started a new dowload folder.

So I have installed the patch everything works perfect !

But is it better if I uninstall 1.58b and the patch and install 1.59 full version you sat ???

I always download the full versions also...to have them just in case !

I use Mod Organizer so I always install the full version as a new mod and then disable the old version to test the new one.  Reverting then is as simple as disabling the new one and reenabling the old one (without keeping a save with the new one installed).