Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hello all, first thanx to all the people providing such great work.

After installing the new 1.59 Version of Sexlab, i got an issue with duration of my animations.

If any sex animation, rape or consual starts, it goes very quickly through all 3-4 stages. Means, it just starts

the first, then imidiatly changes to second, then third, and fourth, then anything is finished.

I checked out Timesliders in MCM a bit (up to 120 sec per animation), but that didnt changed anything.

Else, it works quite fine, no CTDs or such, works for me much better then the former version.

Did anyone had the same issue, or anyone a solution ? Regards

if i install the Sl v1.59 do i need to uninstall the old version first i got 1.58b and i really want and always install a full version, do i need to do something before i install the latest version?..is it safe to uninstall the old version then install the new one

All about installation/uninstallation is written on the main page of this thread. :)

After installing the new 1.59 Version of Sexlab, i got an issue with duration of my animations.

If any sex animation, rape or consual starts, it goes very quickly through all 3-4 stages. Means, it just starts

the first, then imidiatly changes to second, then third, and fourth, then anything is finished.

I checked out Timesliders in MCM a bit (up to 120 sec per animation), but that didnt changed anything.

Else, it works quite fine, no CTDs or such, works for me much better then the former version.

TRY disabling auto advance animations in MCM   and change the key assigned to advance animation stage from space bar!

what you are describing  sound like a hot key issue ...  either your space bar is stuck or your  SKSE  is old or it is having problem assigning the key!

TRY disabling auto advance animations in MCM   and change the key assigned to advance animation stage from space bar!

what you are describing  sound like a hot key issue ...  either your space bar is stuck or your  SKSE  is old or it is having problem assigning the key!

I had this issue at one point in the past.

The only way to fix is to load a save from before this started happening.

Thx for the Answer. SKSE is up to date and Spacebar works fine ;) . I disabled autoadvance, wich leads me to the first stage of animation goes on

and on and on :) Guess thats what is is supposed to do. But for some reson i cant advance through hotkeys. I changed "advance" to several keys,

but none worked. Also "end" does not stop the animation. So i end up in the animation, with no way to end or progress, have to quit game.

greetings

Oh gosh, not sure if i have one thats from the time before ^^. I played some time "serious", doing quests and stuff, so i hadnt noticed that issue.

Hope there is another solution, but thanx for the answer.  greetings

^^^^^ Read this ^^^^^

Thx for the Answer. SKSE is up to date and Spacebar works fine ;) . I disabled autoadvance, which leads me to the first stage of animation goes on

and on and on :) Guess that's what is is supposed to do. But for some reason i cant advance through hotkeys. I changed "advance" to several keys,

but none worked. Also "end" does not stop the animation. So i end up in the animation, with no way to end or progress, have to quit game.

greetings

I truly hunted around for days to find a solution... there are none. if sex is super speed then its a problem within the save itself.

It is actually affecting all animations even if it doesn't appear to be doing so.

*edit*

post this before you responded to the (^^^^^ Read this ^^^^^) portion so ignore it

yea this problem taught me to keep all my saves. I lost 20+ hours with this problem.

I had to reload as far back as my save in the LAL jail. (pre-game start)

Oh gosh, not sure if i have one thats from the time before ^^. I played some time "serious", doing quests and stuff, so i hadnt noticed that issue.

It has been  more than a year since I had a hot key issue with the framework!...

back then the  problem was fixed with a re install of the framework after mking sure my SKSE is the latest .. uninstall framework , clean your save from all script instances  .. make sure your SKSE is latest and then re install full package .  this should work !

It has been  more than a year since I had a hot key issue with the framework!...

back then the  problem was fixed with a re install of the framework after mking sure my SKSE is the latest .. uninstall framework , clean your save from all script instances  .. make sure your SKSE is latest and then re install full package .  this should work !

When I had the issue that didn't help my game, but i might not of had the same problem.

I don't think, however, that he is talking about a key issue.

I think he is describing sex that runs through the animations very fast to the point where the act of sex lasts all of 5 seconds even though sexlab mcm has it set for roughly a minutes worth of animations.

The Hot key issue was during a test to see if it worked with auto advance off, I believe.

*question*

Does your game ctd when sex starts if you set all the time sliders to the max amount. Mine did when I had the similar issue.

I'm not sure if others are having similar problems, but for whatever reason FNIS won't recognize Sexlab at all. I extracted the files into the data folder without issue, but I never get the "reading Sexlab" message referred to in the installation instructions. FNIS is updated to the latest version, and I have sexlab version 1.59 too. Does anyone have any suggestions as to remedying this unfortunate error?

I'm not sure if others are having similar problems, but for whatever reason FNIS won't recognize Sexlab at all. I extracted the files into the data folder without issue, but I never get the "reading Sexlab" message referred to in the installation instructions. FNIS is updated to the latest version, and I have sexlab version 1.59 too. Does anyone have any suggestions as to remedying this unfortunate error?

Other than stop using Nexus Mod Manager?   You could just turn off it's dumb option to not include README files which also happens to exclude all of the TXT files required by FNIS so it can recognize animations added by mods.

Other than stop using Nexus Mod Manager?   You could just turn off it's dumb option to not include README files which also happens to exclude all of the TXT files required by FNIS so it can recognize animations added by mods.

LOL!!

Had the same problem, or very similar. whether "Auto advance was on or off , using the default "space" to advance the stage  either didn't work or TFC or "Activate" took over. Switched the advance stage  "Hot Key" to NP+, Notepad +, and it worked.

Where did all the animations go?

I've just updated from v1.39 to v1.59, clean install for a clean-save new game (trying a non-combat mage in Requiem), but after installing SL + Zaz these are the only animations I see, despite re-registering multiple times:

post-40449-0-82127800-1408166024_thumb.jpg

v1.39 had three or four times this many animations. I would have to scroll down through multiple pages... Now half the SexLab dialogue trees end with the two actors simply standing there (I'm guessing they have no matching animations), and if I disable the 'stand on bed' option then I have even less to work with.

Did I miss a resource pack or something? I've been looking around this thread but can't really see what I've done wrong. Basic load order is SoS > SexLab > Zaz > Creatures > Devious Devices > SD+ > Various SexLab Plugins... They're towards, but not quite at, the bottom of the load list.

[edit]

Ignore the resource pack question. The animations exist, and are registered by FNIS, they just don't seem to register with SL in-game. Only the Zaz ones are getting picked up.

Yep. I have a shortcut to FNIS right below the NMM one, and I run it habitually whenever I think anything might have added animations. It reports 1588 animations + 322 for creatures. That seems right, but they don't seem to register ingame.

Just tried ordering my load list with LOOT (previously used BOSS and made some manual changes afterward), but that doesn't seem to have made any difference.

Yep. I have a shortcut to FNIS right below the NMM one, and I run it habitually whenever I think anything might have added animations. It reports 1588 animations + 322 for creatures. That seems right, but they don't seem to register ingame.

Just tried ordering my load list with LOOT (previously used BOSS and made some manual changes afterward), but that doesn't seem to have made any di

if you change load order after installing sexlab you should   uninstall sexlab .. clean save then re install!

if you change load order after installing sexlab you should   uninstall sexlab .. clean save then re install!

I'm sorry but that just isn't true. The whole point of having a flexible load order is so that mods can be balanced and stabilised with one another... No saved data is physically changed with a restructuring of the load order (unless you count NMM's internal data), its effects are limited to the hierarchy of instructions loaded into memory.

This is something we've no doubt all experienced: Change the load order > Cause a hard crash-to-desktop. Change it back > Game becomes functional again.

Also, that's what I did anyway, since I wanted to start my new game from a clean save (I did explain that). I started experimenting with load orders -after- I realised SL wasn't registering animations, not before... And lastly, if I uninstalled SL now only to reinstall it, the only thing I'd achieve is to put SL at the bottom of the load order. Below the files that depend on it.. Which will guarantee a crash unless I fix it (i.e. do the exact thing you're opposed to).

Hello of user I am  German my English is not good

Has sexlab 1.59  tested

SexLabWorkingGirl 6.6 no cd

SC07SexLabRandomAttack_20140629 after circa 30 animations are signs of problems to recognize

Consoles commands are not executed, save with F5 can cause CD, traveling can trigger Cd.

Memory ??? Stack overflow ???

The best greetings

Ras Cock

I'm sorry but that just isn't true. The whole point of having a flexible load order is so that mods can be balanced and stabilised with one another... No saved data is physically changed with a restructuring of the load order (unless you count NMM's internal data), its effects are limited to the hierarchy of instructions loaded into memory.

This is something we've no doubt all experienced: Change the load order > Cause a hard crash-to-desktop. Change it back > Game becomes functional again.

Also, that's what I did anyway, since I wanted to start my new game from a clean save (I did explain that). I started experimenting with load orders -after- I realised SL wasn't registering animations, not before... And lastly, if I uninstalled SL now only to reinstall it, the only thing I'd achieve is to put SL at the bottom of the load order. Below the files that depend on it.. Which will guarantee a crash unless I fix it (i.e. do the exact thing you're opposed to).

when I tried to switch between boss to loot ....  The load order change cost e about 3 days of trying to recover my saves ( all clean with no script instances garbage)  and at the end I failed to recover half of them .. so I reverted back to boss ! I run a very heavily modded game!

I took note of the major load ordr changes that loot tried to do .. and did most of them in boss as much as I could!

sexlb was the least of my problem then!

Ah, ok... I had 112 mods previously, but cleaned it out for the new game. The only things I'd installed were Requiem and Frostfall (and requirements), then I started on SL... I tend to leave all my eyecandy mods until I have the gameplay ones sorted out, so no armors, followers, texture replacements,etc. Yet. :)

How to fix PapyrusUtil error? It says that my PapyrusUtil version is outdated. :(

Quote from ashal on some other's post: "

Outdated SexLabUtil means you didn't update to SexLab 1.59 properly OR you downloaded the updated patch very quickly after it was released (within a couple hours of it being released) in which case you downloaded the update patch which was missing the updated SexLabUtil.

In either case the answer is to redownload SexLab 1.59 full or patch and re-apply it, then make sure no mods are overwriting it's files in Mod Organizer if you're using it.