Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Ashal, I think, if you have "Disable Victim Controls" on, the animations never go past the first stage:

state Animating

function StartAnimating()
        ; Disable autoadvance if disabled for player
        if IsPlayer && ((IsVictim && Config.DisablePlayer) || !Config.AutoAdvance)
            Thread.AutoAdvance = false
        endIf

But since hotkeys aren't enabled with Config.DisablePlayer...

Ashal, I think, if you have "Disable Victim Controls" on, the animations never go past the first stage:

state Animating

endIf

Indeed, looks like I fucked up the boolean logic there. It was supposed to leave auto advance on if they are victim with controls disabled, not turn it off.

I'm working on a 1.59b that will include a couple new animations and few other fixes I've come across, I'll include a fix for this in it. Thanks.

state Animating

endIf

Indeed, looks like I fucked up the boolean logic there. It was supposed to leave auto advance on if they are victim with controls disabled, not turn it off.

I'm working on a 1.59b that will include a couple new animations and few other fixes I've come across, I'll include a fix for this in it. Thanks.

oooh new animations! From DI perchance? *starts drooling*

Going Back to v1.57 for now. Never did i have as much glitches as with v.1.59. I checked it out because the DI-Animations are Boss, but the alignment and stageprogression with them is pretty borked (at least for me) so it's not worth the Hassle.

Literally 50% of the Time Animations get hung up at stage one and keep looping there infinetly unless i manually abort the animation. (with "Disable Victim Controls" checked OFF)

Overall the alignment, progression, pretty much everything seems to work much slower on my side or as mentioned even grinds to a halt, as if i had the worst scriptlag ever.

Previous versions worked flawlessly for me though and SKSE is uptodate, everything is FNISed and LOOTed forwards and backwards so i don't know why this version is so fucked up on my end.

I didnt look into the version yet but a quick look at the console made it look like 1.59 is running some new scripts in the backround? I've seen some arbitrary Statistics pop up but i can't imagine those might cause me to lag out like that.

I usually don't like to be complainy bitch-a-lot but since i'm pretty frustrated right now, sorry.

Overall the alignment, progression, pretty much everything seems to work much slower on my side or as mentioned even grinds to a halt, as if i had the worst scriptlag ever.

You have scriptlag.

Its because you upgraded. Happens with all mods if you "upgrade" (install updated version of the same mod mid game). It ain't just Sexlab framework. "Any" skyrim mod will do that. Some mods just happen to be small, so you don't notice.

It is better if you first shutdown current SL before you upgrade. In MCM menu there are buttons for that. Reset, stop ... theres even a button to export settings (depends on your current version).

When you restart with new version, wait a couple of real time minutes so things settle down and push all reset buttons again.

I made a "clean save" (start a game with all SL mods off, make a save, use Save game cleaner, etc). With 1.59 start, transition between stages is instant. If I press 'O' (change animation), new anim just snaps into place. SL 1.59 is much much better then 1.57.

Skyrim (nothing to do with mod), can't handle "upgrade" and "old save".

You have scriptlag.

Its because you upgraded. Happens with all mods if you "upgrade" (install updated version of the same mod mid game). It ain't just Sexlab framework. "Any" skyrim mod will do that. Some mods just happen to be small, so you don't notice.

It is better if you first shutdown current SL before you upgrade. In MCM menu there are buttons for that. Reset, stop ... theres even a button to export settings (depends on your current version).

When you restart with new version, wait a couple of real time minutes so things settle down and push all reset buttons again.

I made a "clean save" (start a game with all SL mods off, make a save, use Save game cleaner, etc). With 1.59 start, transition between stages is instant. If I press 'O' (change animation), new anim just snaps into place. SL 1.59 is much much better then 1.57.

Skyrim (nothing to do with mod), can't handle "upgrade" and "old save

disabling   and uninstalling sexlab does not give you a clean save :)

you have to run a script cleaning tool there is a ton of them and this page has links to like 4 of them!

get one of them and uninstall sexlab then run teh cleaning tool then re install!

I bet you have tons of scripts from other mods in your save too if you never ran this tool before that is why you get the script lag!

You have scriptlag.

Skyrim (nothing to do with mod), can't handle "upgrade" and "old save".

Yeah i cleanly deinstalled 1.57 as always, tested 1.59 in a new Game anyway for all it matters. I'd never upgrade Sexlab on a running Save, to much hassle to be honest. I was pretty much just venting frustration earlier.

I already started looking deeper into Sexlabutil and my previous installment of Papyrusutil trying to find out what might be clogging up on my side.

ok, when i update it to 1.59 i have encountered more CTD than before. and i found it may not very compatible with some old plugins like romance and lovers comfort and so on. The newest version of Defeat, however, works well with it.  

I use Romance as well and as far as I know I don't have any issues with that. Personally I actually have less CTD's with SexLab 1.59. Yet having said that, I seem to have more issues with individual mods than before. Especially the ones that haven't been updated in a while (or are even abandonned).

Apart from this, I think some problems are to be expected with any new release. I am sure Ashal is working hard to get bugs ironed out. Which is why it is crucial to report any bugs you encounter.

- V.

I'm confused with the whole downloading process. Has there been a change in the file type? When I download the sexlab (Or other files from here) I get it as a blank file, not a zip file or anything else. When I look at the properties, it says that SexLabFramework is a shortcut (.ink) file. Is there a new program I have to download to access the SexLab Framework stuff?

i seem to be getting an error when i boot up my game.

"outdated or missing papyrus skse plugin detected. install the proper version along with skse and that the file storageutil.dll us located in skyrim/data/skse/plugins"

not entirely sure what to do, assistance would be appreciated.

thanks 

Exactly what it says.

I am getting the same message as Giglge12, but i have both skse 1.7.1 and parayrus Util 2.6 installed. 

i seem to be getting an error when i boot up my game.

"outdated or missing papyrus skse plugin detected. install the proper version along with skse and that the file storageutil.dll us located in skyrim/data/skse/plugins"

not entirely sure what to do, assistance would be appreciated.

thanks 

Exactly what it says.

I am getting the same message as Giglge12, but i have both skse 1.7.1 and parayrus Util 2.6 installed. 

Is sos installed after Papyrus Util?

Hi i have a problem with getting the mod to work. I made all preparations as in the "getting started" guide and have installed "defeat". The mod works fine: i can tie the victim, kill it etc.... But rape doesnt work as there is no animation coming. The rape seemed to be skipped, because when i command the rape, the victim gets instantly released and he runs away. 

After checking the settings of Sexlab in the main menu i saw that all timer for the different sex animation phases are at 0 seconds. I tried to change the times, but the times i adjust dont get saved and reset to 0 seconds again.

I guess thats the problem why there is no animation. How can i solve that problem? Please help :-)

I'm having random crashes when sex scenes is about to start, it doesnt happen everytime, but about 90% of the time, it started when i upgraded to sexlab 1.59..

I have the same issue.

Here is part of log just before crast:

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:11AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: Found Animations(3): Arrok Devils Threeway, Zyn Double Penetration, DI Forced Threesome,

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:12AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Stormcloak Soldier) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:13AM] -- SexLab -- Stormcloak Soldier Stats Seed: Sexuality[72] Foreplay[20] Vaginal[15] Anal[12] Oral[30] Pure[203] Lewd[30]

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:13AM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Stormcloak Soldier'

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:14AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Imperial Soldier) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:15AM] -- SexLab -- Imperial Soldier Stats Seed: Sexuality[80] Foreplay[16] Vaginal[6] Anal[12] Oral[10] Pure[215] Lewd[15]

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:15AM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Imperial Soldier'

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:15AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Imperial Soldier) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:16AM] Defeat: NVN, Cleaned slots -> 0

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:17AM] -- SexLab -- Imperial Soldier Stats Seed: Sexuality[100] Foreplay[5] Vaginal[5] Anal[5] Oral[7] Pure[218] Lewd[11]

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:17AM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Imperial Soldier'

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:17AM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Adjustment Profile: ZynDoublePenetration.Adjust.NordRaceF.ImperialRaceM.RedguardRaceM

From what I have seen so far Sexlab works fine when I've just started game, but after I've been playing for a while (30-40 min) any sex scene will crash game 100% of the time no matter what mod initiates scene.

If anyone had similar problem and was able to fix it PLEASE share, I've tried everything I could think of with no luck.

I'm having random crashes when sex scenes is about to start, it doesnt happen everytime, but about 90% of the time, it started when i upgraded to sexlab 1.59..

I have the same issue.

Here is part of log just before crast:

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:11AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: Found Animations(3): Arrok Devils Threeway, Zyn Double Penetration, DI Forced Threesome,

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:12AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Stormcloak Soldier) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:13AM] -- SexLab -- Stormcloak Soldier Stats Seed: Sexuality[72] Foreplay[20] Vaginal[15] Anal[12] Oral[30] Pure[203] Lewd[30]

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:13AM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Stormcloak Soldier'

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:14AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Imperial Soldier) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:15AM] -- SexLab -- Imperial Soldier Stats Seed: Sexuality[80] Foreplay[16] Vaginal[6] Anal[12] Oral[10] Pure[215] Lewd[15]

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:15AM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Imperial Soldier'

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:15AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Imperial Soldier) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:16AM] Defeat: NVN, Cleaned slots -> 0

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:17AM] -- SexLab -- Imperial Soldier Stats Seed: Sexuality[100] Foreplay[5] Vaginal[5] Anal[5] Oral[7] Pure[218] Lewd[11]

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:17AM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Imperial Soldier'

[08/30/2014 - 12:10:17AM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Adjustment Profile: ZynDoublePenetration.Adjust.NordRaceF.ImperialRaceM.RedguardRaceM

From what I have seen so far Sexlab works fine when I've just started game, but after I've been playing for a while (30-40 min) any sex scene will crash game 100% of the time no matter what mod initiates scene.

If anyone had similar problem and was able to fix it PLEASE share, I've tried everything I could think of with no luck.

Recheck your FNIS version, Trace eventual errors reports. It might be good too if you can uplaod the screenshots of your FNIS report after running it. Also, what about the version of your SKSE? Load order by LOOT?

FNIS report:

Skeleton female: Unknown (123 bones) male: Unknown (123 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.59 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59 ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.0 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59 ...

mt_behavior usage: 18.2 % ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)
1784 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)
322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

SKSE is 1.7.1

Load order sorted by LOOT:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
SexLab.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
NewStyleEyes.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
daymoyl.esm
AHZmoreHUD.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
AnonymousPeople.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
NiaOutfit - UNPB BBP.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
iHUD.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
SkyUI.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
Northgirl.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Arcane Rogue.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
Armored Bikini - UNPB BBP.esp
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
Huntress.esp
TBBP_Ribbon_Armor.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
EC Clothes.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
HoodsWithHairs_Crafting.esp
Zipsuit.esp
AchieveThat.esp
NobleWeddingDressByUrshi.esp
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp
Osare HotPants.esp
TavernClothes-MTM.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
Arcane Sister Outfit.esp
SnowShaderFix.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
DungeonQuestAwareness.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SexyEveningDress.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexyVest.esp
Chain Top.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
Gwelda Armor Pack.esp
Elewin Pumps 2.esp
TradeBarter.esp
UltimateDragons.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Ursine Armor Pack.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
WildHuntress.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp
Blades Hakama.esp
Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
DW Commoners.esp
DW Enemies and Wanderers.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
yurica_chevaleresse [HDT].esp
zzArmormashups.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Pre ReProccer WAFR IA7 Patch.esp
ReProccer.esp
Post ReProccer Fixes IA7 Patch.esp
SSv2.esp

UPDATE:

More testing is needed ofc, but I've deleted .json files from both SKSE/Sexlab and SKSE/storageutil and so far didnt crash once...

I spent this morning setting up Mod Organizer, working with LOOT and WryeBash, and straightening out my load order.  Everything seems to be working infinitely better after following MO's suggestions.  However, I'm reluctant to uncheck sexlab even though MO seems to think it is redundant.  I thought about experimenting on my own, but I think if there's an issue with MO, someone should hear about it sooner rather than later.

I'm having an odd issue where the male nudesuit is triggering for every male BUT the player character.  Please advise on what I should be providing to figure out how to fix this.  Already tried replacing the nudesuit files I used (which is part of the Sexlab Nudesuit Variants mod, merged into a Bashed Patch).

The import/export of expressions is working for you all?

I'm having problems with it,I can save to a .json file and import it well,but when aplied to someone the face looks terrible ugly.If I use a bat file with that same configuration it looks ok,even if I do every mfg command one by one works fine,but importing the .json looks bad.

I opened the .json and have the same values as in the bat file and when applied only ugly faces come up :-/ .Also noticed that testing the faces in someone they never reset after the 15 sec time,I have to reset it manually.