Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

OK problem, ive generated FNIS and rebuilt/cleaned sexlab multiple times, skeletons are fine, but when i initiate the animation (and i have the mods to do so) they characters just stand idle. I do not have Animated Prostitution, and also generateFNIS says there are only 224 animations. shouldn't there be more?

PS: i'd post a pic of my load order but dont know how

To fix this bug open the console and type in the following command: player.removeshout xx018244 for the 1 point version or player.removeshout xx0181b8 for the 2 point version. Also see Form ID for more information on the xx. h

Are you referring to these two shouts of Dawnguard?

DLC1DragonDrainVitalityShout02 (03018244)

DLC1DragonDrainVitalityShout03 (030181B8)

Don't know why, but I think the USKP adds them automatically when you start a new game, but why would I need to remove them? If they are the reason why this bug occurs then why would the USKP add them in the first place?

First, my apologizes for being superficial and for forgetting to post the whole proposition for solution. At the moment I can't find the page where was I reading about that. So you can either forgot all I said or try to do this. ( These are the steps I remember)

Find a save in which you have not learned any words and have not started the Dawnguard questline.

Delete/uninstall Dawnguard.

Load up the save and save again in the new slot and exit the game.

Reinstall/re-download Dawnguard.

Re-download Dawnguard? I've already stated that the problem is related to the latest version of SexLab and its one of the earlier versions I have doesn't have any problem with the exact copy of Dawnguard. I'm afraid your solution doesn't make any sense.

FYI, I have not started neither the main quest, nor the Dawnguard quest line. I have not learned any shouts yet either. Your earlier suggestion about removing shouts wouldn't do any good, as I know neither of those shouts.

This is what I red about that problem. It is not my idea. The author of that solution suggested that reinstalling  the Dawngiard allegedly resolve this problem. That's why I told you to completely ignore my post or try it. :)

Hello guys and gals!

I have experienced a small, annoying little thing, which involves CTD when sex acts are about to begin.

However, when I get into the game again after the CTD, everything works normally and there is no crashes on the sex acts and I never experience the problem again until I exit the game and get into the game a third time, the sex act is about to being and then CTD, but then after the CTD-everything just repeats itself.

It is.... strange, very strange.

Hello guys and gals!

I have experienced a small, annoying little thing, which involves CTD when sex acts are about to begin.

However, when I get into the game again after the CTD, everything works normally and there is no crashes on the sex acts and I never experience the problem again until I exit the game and get into the game a third time, the sex act is about to being and then CTD, but then after the CTD-everything just repeats itself.

What particular mods do you have that make use of sexlab? One of them might be cuasing issues.

im trying to write my first sexlab script and keep getting a major compile errors

script contains.

Scriptname NewScriptTest extends Quest  

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

Errors after clicking compile.

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "NewScriptTest"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(230,17): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(231,20): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(231,20): PlayerRef is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(232,20): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(232,20): Config is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(297,17): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(298,20): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(298,20): PlayerRef is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(299,20): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(299,20): Config is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(300,20): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(300,20): ActorLib is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(301,20): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(301,20): ThreadLib is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(25,17): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(27,26): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(27,26): PlayerRef is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(28,26): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(28,26): Config is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(29,26): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(29,26): ActorLib is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(30,26): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(30,26): ThreadLib is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(31,26): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(31,26): Stats is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(32,26): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(32,26): ThreadSlots is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(33,26): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(33,26): AnimSlots is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(34,26): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(34,26): CreatureSlots is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(35,26): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(35,26): VoiceSlots is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(36,26): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemLibrary.psc(36,26): ExpressionSlots is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(7,25): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(38,16): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(38,16): Enabled is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(556,8): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(556,8): Factory is not a property on script sexlab or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(556,16): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(32,17): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(33,4): SexLab is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(36,15): StartSex is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(36,15): cannot call the member function StartSex alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(36,1): cannot return a none from startsex, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(40,17): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(41,4): SexLab is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(44,15): NewThread is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(44,15): cannot call the member function NewThread alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(48,17): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(49,4): SexLab is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(52,15): QuickStart is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(52,15): cannot call the member function QuickStart alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\NewScriptTest.psc(3,25): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
No output generated for NewScriptTest, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on NewScriptTest

@Carloss32

dont be effray to use "spoiler" next time for reduce the size of the message. and dont effray too to send your problem via private message to Ashal.. as i know he is ok for help people try to create they own mod with sexlab and take a look at the wiki in same time ^^

quote :

----- Modder's Guide -------------------------------------------------------------

A modders guide to using the API can be found here: http://git.loverslab...work/wikis/home

See whats new for modders with the latest update here: http://git.loverslab.../wikis/whatsnew
The modders guide is still missing much, such as adding custom animation, custom voices. I will try and get these done as soon as possible but would greatly appreciate any volunteer help in getting the API guide/wiki up to date. In the meantime feel free to ask me how to use certain aspects or request functions.

If you are a mod developer looking to develop a mod using SexLab, feel free to contact me via private message and I will do everything I can to help you along and if possible upgrade the framework to fit your needs.

@Carloss32

dont be effray to use "spoiler" next time for reduce the size of the message. and dont effray too to send your problem via private message to Ashal.. as i know he is ok for help people try to create they own mod with sexlab and take a look at the wiki in same time ^^

quote :

----- Modder's Guide -------------------------------------------------------------

A modders guide to using the API can be found here: http://git.loverslab...work/wikis/home

See whats new for modders with the latest update here: http://git.loverslab.../wikis/whatsnew

The modders guide is still missing much, such as adding custom animation, custom voices. I will try and get these done as soon as possible but would greatly appreciate any volunteer help in getting the API guide/wiki up to date. In the meantime feel free to ask me how to use certain aspects or request functions.

If you are a mod developer looking to develop a mod using SexLab, feel free to contact me via private message and I will do everything I can to help you along and if possible upgrade the framework to fit your needs.

thanks for the reply i have messaged Ashal also  i thought i had used spoiler until it posted, i have been using the links you proviided but to no avail, i had reached breaking point, all i want is a script  to attach to a spell so it will start sex with the animal it hits but just come up with that huge list of compile errors

Hello guys and gals!

What particular mods do you have that make use of sexlab? One of them might be cuasing issues.

That would be sexlab approach.

Spouse enhanced.

And Defeat.

Those three are the mods that trigger sexlab animations, but it doesn't matter which mod it is that triggers the animation, it will do as I explained in my first post.

So I figured the problem is with sexlab itself.

Hello guys and gals!

Spouse enhanced.

And Defeat.

Those three are the mods that trigger sexlab animations, but it doesn't matter which mod it is that triggers the animation, it will do as I explained in my first post.

Which skeleton and body-related mods are you using? I ask because I was experiencing perhaps the same issue - CTD on sexlab animation start, no matter which mod called for it, which sometimes did not happen after a reload. I found that my hdt physics extentions were apparently the problem. I got no CTDs at all without hdt pe installed, and they came back immediately when I put it back in. I redownloaded it (v14.28) reinstalled it, and ever since I haven't had one CTD. I can only assume it had been updated and I hadn't realised.

It's worth making absolutely certain anything you have like that (skeleton, too) are up to date, and even if you think they are, redownload and reinstall anyway. It's worked for me.

Hello guys and gals!

Spouse enhanced.

And Defeat.

Defeat definitely isn't the problem, but I wouldn't know about those other two. What version of FNIS are you running, and have you resorted your mods through LOOT? How about your skeleton and body meshes?

Hello guys and gals!

Spouse enhanced.

And Defeat.

Defeat definitely isn't the problem, but I wouldn't know about those other two. What version of FNIS are you running, and have you resorted your mods through LOOT? How about your skeleton and body meshes?

Well, game also CTD whenever defeat brings my character or any other NPC down for rape.

I use Touched by Dibella for females and schlongs of skyrim - smooth male body for males. For both I use the xp32 skeleton, my FNIS version is 5.1.1

I've installed ALL of my mods using mod manager and it automatically uses LOOT to change the load order.

Hello guys and gals!

I have this same problem. I can't really remember when it started but quite recently i'd say.

Am I the only 1 who can't use DI & Zaz sex poses on this 1? Because all I get is a T pose. I know my skeleton, Sexlab & FNIS is updated. My Zaz is 6.0

T-Pose says you did NOT run the FNIS User Generator program to an error free run.

I did, I ALWAYS did. Which is why I'm asking. I even checked my SKSE right after I posted that, it's on the current version. The only "new" thing I made was updated MO to 2.11 but that should not be the case, doesn't it?

Am I the only 1 who can't use DI & Zaz sex poses on this 1? Because all I get is a T pose. I know my skeleton, Sexlab & FNIS is updated. My Zaz is 6.0

T-Pose says you did NOT run the FNIS User Generator program to an error free run.

I did, I ALWAYS did. Which is why I'm asking. I even checked my SKSE right after I posted that, it's on the current version. The only "new" thing I made was updated MO to 2.11 but that should not be the case, doesn't it?

Emphasis "Error Free", look again. Post the contents of the dialog box with the results of the run, there may be a clue there.

Emphasis "Error Free", look again. Post the contents of the dialog box with the results of the run, there may be a clue there.

This is what it said

mt_behavior usage: 18.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 3.6 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

3515 animations for 30 mods successfully included (character)

560 animations for 4 mods and 20 creatures successfully included.

It will say something like "1 Warning(s)" if something is wrong, right?

FNIS is 5.1.1

This is what it said

FNIS is 5.1.1

That is not full FNIS report. Where is the list of the mods that FNIS supports?

Keep getting this error while trying to compile, anyone got any ideas for solution???

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "SexLabFrameworkBMC"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(21,17): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(22,4): SexLab is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(25,15): StartSex is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(25,15): cannot call the member function StartSex alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(25,1): cannot return a none from startsex, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(29,17): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(30,4): SexLab is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(33,15): NewThread is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(33,15): cannot call the member function NewThread alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(37,17): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(38,4): SexLab is not a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(41,15): QuickStart is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(41,15): cannot call the member function QuickStart alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\BMCSscr.psc(6,16): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\SexLabFrameworkBMC.psc(2,25): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
No output generated for SexLabFrameworkBMC, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on SexLabFrameworkBMC

This is what it said

FNIS is 5.1.1

That is not full FNIS report. Where is the list of the mods that FNIS supports?

Like this?

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading NiruinsBusinessPlan V?.? ...

Reading ZazResources V?.? ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...

Reading SexAddicts V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.0  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.59 ...

Reading SexiS V?.? ...

Reading Bestiality V?.? ...

Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.8.2 ...

Weird, Sexlab is on top of Zaz on the MO not the other way around.