Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hi,

Great mod, but lately I notice some Microsoft virtual error R6025 which seems to be related to the animation.  Most of the time the error come after two or three animation run in a row.  I attached the last papyrus log I got, hope it will help.

Thanks for the help.

Check your Miscrosoft Visual C++ 2010 and 2013 versions. If you don't have them install them.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,  Does it need the 86 and 64 version or only one of each?  I have a 6 core with Windows 7 64 but I still got R6025 or CTD.  Occasionally all animations go through.  Also most of the time Daedra are involved, is it possible they are considered as creature and humanoid alike?  I did not find them in the creature pack but I wonder.  Beside that I have nothing to modify the creature behavior (beside more nasty creature). No deadly monster, etc...   Thanks for the help.

You only need 64 bit version. beside more nasty critters you need Bestiality animation pack. MNC id depending on it.

quote from dentarr to me in MNC support topic:

Bestiality Animtions was done by Gone quite some time ago and it is part of Sexlab Framework for quite some time now.

Bestiality Extras is the nude models Gone made for his animations. They are included in MNC because Gone allowed that. So no, you dont have to install anything other then the prerequisites. Thats why they are called prerequisites....

so bestiality animations pack is part of sexlab anyway. hope this info helps!

What about outdated FNIS error? I know people had this before me, but I can't find proper solution for it so far. Everything is updated and checked 100 times, still doesn't work.

This is a quote from virtualreality. It might help you.

"So I came back to read this thread and spend a few hours reading the messages since the update. All is about the load order... Really? just a matter of putting SOS ABOVE SL?! It can't be that simple, surely. Well... IT F***ING IS! No more "outdated" message and it SL just plain works now.

And in case you don't use SOS, download the 2.6 plugin, install it with Mod Organiser and place it below SL in the loading list.

The moral of this story: read the forums well and save yourself time, effort and quite a few grey hairs.

A big thumbs up to Ashal for his awesome work. And to Germanicus: I love you and I want to have your babies (deepfried in beer batter)

- B."

No offence, but this: "The moral of this story: read the forums well and save yourself time, effort and quite a few grey hairs." wasn't needed at all. I read forums first of all and try everything I can. If it doesn't help, I ask people.

P.S. It didn't help, of course.

What about outdated FNIS error? I know people had this before me, but I can't find proper solution for it so far. Everything is updated and checked 100 times, still doesn't work.

"So I came back to read this thread and spend a few hours reading the messages since the update. All is about the load order... Really? just a matter of putting SOS ABOVE SL?! It can't be that simple, surely. Well... IT F***ING IS! No more "outdated" message and it SL just plain works now.

And in case you don't use SOS, download the 2.6 plugin, install it with Mod Organiser and place it below SL in the loading list.

The moral of this story: read the forums well and save yourself time, effort and quite a few grey hairs.

A big thumbs up to Ashal for his awesome work. And to Germanicus: I love you and I want to have your babies (deepfried in beer batter)

- B."

No offence, but this: "The moral of this story: read the forums well and save yourself time, effort and quite a few grey hairs." wasn't needed at all. I read forums first of all and try everything I can. If it doesn't help, I ask people.

I said that it might help, not it would help. And nobody said that YOU didn't read the forums. He just place this sentence for those who doesn't read forums which is the case for some people.  And sorry that his solution didn't help you.

Here is the video that MIGHT help:

Hi,

Great mod, but lately I notice some Microsoft virtual error R6025 which seems to be related to the animation.  Most of the time the error come after two or three animation run in a row.  I attached the last papyrus log I got, hope it will help.

Thanks for the help.

Check your Miscrosoft Visual C++ 2010 and 2013 versions. If you don't have them install them.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,  Does it need the 86 and 64 version or only one of each?  I have a 6 core with Windows 7 64 but I still got R6025 or CTD.  Occasionally all animations go through.  Also most of the time Daedra are involved, is it possible they are considered as creature and humanoid alike?  I did not find them in the creature pack but I wonder.  Beside that I have nothing to modify the creature behavior (beside more nasty creature). No deadly monster, etc...   Thanks for the help.

You only need 64 bit version. beside more nasty critters you need Bestiality animation pack. MNC id depending on it.

quote from dentarr to me in MNC support topic:

Bestiality Animtions was done by Gone quite some time ago and it is part of Sexlab Framework for quite some time now.

Bestiality Extras is the nude models Gone made for his animations. They are included in MNC because Gone allowed that. So no, you dont have to install anything other then the prerequisites. Thats why they are called prerequisites....

so bestiality animations pack is part of sexlab anyway. hope this info helps!

My apology. That's correct. Some mods requires Bestialyity extras mod, but not MNC since BE is included, so if somebody doesn't have that mod he need that one. I actually wanted to refer to BE, not BA. Thanks andrea fin for pointing that out.

- B."

Hmm ok, that was actually a quote from *my* post, but that is ok ;)

My post was not about an outdated FNIS error at all. The post was about the papyrusUtil error and the fact that *I* didn't read the forum well enough for the solution to that particular issue, and how Germanicus' post was what saved the day. A definate DUH moment for me (and NOT intended to slap others around the ears with).

As for the outdated FNIS error you (Play4Free) are experiencing: I unfortunately don't know what could be causing that. Unless your FNIS is indeed outdated, but as you said you have checked that already. Could you perhaps post exactly what error FNIS is giving you? Maybe the more advanced users can then find a possible solution.

- B.

- B."

Hmm ok, that was actually a quote from *my* post, but that is ok ;)

My post was not about an outdated FNIS error at all. The post was about the papyrusUtil error and the fact that *I* didn't read the forum well enough for the solution to that particular issue, and how Germanicus' post was what saved the day. A definate DUH moment for me (and NOT intended to slap others around the ears with).

As for the outdated FNIS error you (Play4Free) are experiencing: I unfortunately don't know what could be causing that. Unless your FNIS is indeed outdated, but as you said you have checked that already. Could you perhaps post exactly what error FNIS is giving you? Maybe the more advanced users can then find a possible solution.

- B.

Sorry man. There were quotes in quotes and I quoted wrong person.  My apologies. Shit happens. :)

Outdated or missing "Fores New Idles in Skyrim" (FNIS) install detected. Sexlab currently requires FNIS v5.11 or newer in order to function. To continue using the mod; you must update and enable your FNIS install, followed by running the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe tool.

I don't get any errors in generating. This one appears in game, even after starting a new game.

Outdated or missing "Fores New Idles in Skyrim" (FNIS) install detected. Sexlab currently requires FNIS v5.11 or newer in order to function. To continue using the mod; you must update and enable your FNIS install, followed by running the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe tool.

I don't get any errors in generating. This one appears in game, even after starting a new game.

Post the output (copy/paste the text in the results area of the FNIS dialog box) from FNIS, we have to see what it shows to help you.

Post the output (copy/paste the text in the results area of the FNIS dialog box) from FNIS, we have to see what it shows to help you.

It seems that I've repaired it. I don't know what exactly helped, placing DSR Output above Running with bow mod in Mod Organizer (to avoid overwriting), or removing Estrus Chaurus+. Thanks everyone for help though.

I cant trigger these new animation from 1.59, they just use the another animation before when selected, or they just standing and nothing happen, the whole animations work fine thought

Does anybody get the T pose for the new animations like me? or is it Zaz problem because I also get it from the newer versions of Zaz. XPMS is updated & I ran FNIS & it didn't say anything wrong so what's wrong?

Great. Just fixed an outdated FNIS error and I get the T poses aswell. FNIS didn't have any errors in generating, every other animation works perfect, only DI has this.

I would appreciate some help with expressions and lip sync function of sexlab!
questions :
-is it supposed to work for all stages of animations or only a few ( 4 or 5)!
- mcm interface .. what is its target ? all stages of animation? current  stage of animation ? I can not figure it out!
- mcm interface ...  how soon does those changes take effect ? immediately .. a few seconds .. need refresh or stage advance ? next time you start a scene ?
- external mods  ..  any needed ? any conflicts ?

thanks in advance !

First time posting here >.<)) After some thorough testing I have found that SexLab is stopping the "Out of Breath" sound (Being out of stamina) from playing I don't know if this a bug or intentionally but im OCD about stuff like that XD just lemme know if its a bug or intentional that's all im asking :D

i am new to skyrim modding been on the obliveon side of this site for like 3 year but skyrim mod hate me sexlab in

game keep say it not found and i have no ideal what i am doing as i said be for i am new to the skyrim modding i did what you said for Creature Use Instructions  but i can't find thisNavigate to the SexLab Mod Configuration menu and go to the first available settings page, "Animation Settings" it jest not there any help will be well loved

First time posting here >.<)) After some thorough testing I have found that SexLab is stopping the "Out of Breath" sound (Being out of stamina) from playing I don't know if this a bug or intentionally but im OCD about stuff like that XD just lemme know if its a bug or intentional that's all im asking :D

If you thoroughly tested it, please enumerate the steps you took and how you determined it was this mod causing the problem. That information will help to put us on the path to determine why it happens.

i am new to skyrim modding been on the obliveon side of this site for like 3 year but skyrim mod hate me sexlab in

game keep say it not found and i have no ideal what i am doing as i said be for i am new to the skyrim modding i did what you said for Creature Use Instructions  but i can't find thisNavigate to the SexLab Mod Configuration menu and go to the first available settings page, "Animation Settings" it jest not there any help will be well loved

That message seems to be incomprehensible. I can't determine what problem you are having.

Is this a translated message?

I'm sure I might have missed it, but what has become incompatible with the latest update? 

Something has started to cause me CTDs upon starting some  sex acts, but not all. With female characters it happens often, but not so much with males. If someone could point me in the direction of the topic (if this has been discussed) or give me a couple of hints, I'd appreciate it.

I tried using BOSS & Wyrebash but there's no mod incompatabilities and no other reports being given, anything else I can try?

For some reason, after updating to a more recent SKSE, the game completely crashes when loading an animation. How to fix this?

If you were running an older version of SKSE then you must also be running an older version of Sexlab, bring the framework up to date first and then if you are still having problems...

Whenever I use Sexlab and I get the "Do you want to use nearby bed?" pop up. If I click "YES" or I click "NO' it just crashes my game as soon as I pick one of the options. I have SKSE version 1.7.1, FNIS version 5.1.1, and SKYUI version 4.1. Can someone please help me.

If you thoroughly tested it, please enumerate the steps you took and how you determined it was this mod causing the problem. That information will help to put us on the path to determine why it happens.

Well I went crazy for a day deactivating all of my esp's one at a time and searching thru tes5edit, trying to see if there was a silent replacer or something along those lines, but didn't find anything useful, and eventually I got down to my esm's, so instead of deactivating 1 at a time (like the esp's). I decided to activate only 1 at time and when I got to "SexLab.esm" that's when the sound stopped playing. Now bear in mind I tested the esm's like such "Skyrim.esm + ModName.esm" only. So no extra esp's or esm's were running except what was required for the esm's to run. TY for your help btw ^.^ I really appreciate it! :D

I wish I could provide more details but I'm not a modder; however if you need more details just let me know and I'll try my best to provide you with the information. tl;dr If nothing I said was useful, just tell me what information you need specifically. Or you could try testing it yourself and see if you experience the same problem! :)

Guest ManicSheDevil

When I launch my game sexlabs says that i don't  have the newest version of skse/Papyrus. but I do I have skse_1_07_01. Is sexlabs v1.59 compatible with the newest SKSE? 

When I launch my game sexlabs says that i don't  have the newest version of skse/Papyrus. but I do I have skse_1_07_01. Is sexlabs v1.59 compatible with the newest SKSE? 

if you are using SOS (schlongs of skyrim), you have to put SOS ABOVE Sexlab in the load order. Which is opposite from previous builds of Sexlab.