Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

may i ask.. how to select more than one actor to play the three-some animation in animation editor?

Use match maker. Cast the spells select target and select self.

i wanted to adjust threesome positioning, from the sexlab MCM animatino editor

Oh, sorry.,  stupid me. Missed the animation editor at he end of your sentence. My apologies.

I have noticed one interesting thing: Never before had CTDs with creature animations (using Bestiality animation pack and more nasty critters mods), until this version of SL. Lately, had them 2 in the new game. Then I simply reset animations in SL MCM menu, although SL and MNC are freshly installed and fine tuned, and never had CTDs again.

Dont know if it was mentioned But i just noticed:

Im using the upgrade from 1.50 to 1.59 (or whatever that pack is called) and fnis is registering that it reads sexlab V1.59 but is reading sexlab creature V1.58.

Is that an error or were creatures not changed?

or did Ashal just forget to update the versioning?

A copy of part of my FNIS log:

Reading BeeingFemale V0.4b ...
Reading Cannabis V?.? ...
Reading DeviousDevices V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading IchaLove V?.? ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading PrivateNeeds V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.58 ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.62  ( 6 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading smskyrim V?.? ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.05 ...

Dont know if it was mentioned But i just noticed:

Im using the upgrade from 1.50 to 1.59 (or whatever that pack is called) and fnis is registering that it reads sexlab V1.59 but is reading sexlab creature V1.58.

Is that an error or were creatures not changed?

or did Ashal just forget to update the versioning?

A copy of part of my FNIS log:

Reading BeeingFemale V0.4b ...

Reading Cannabis V?.? ...

Reading DeviousDevices V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading IchaLove V?.? ...

Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...

Reading PrivateNeeds V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.59 ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.58 ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.62  ( 6 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...

Reading smskyrim V?.? ...

Reading zzEstrus V1.05 ...

I didn't include the updated SexLabCreature list file in the update patch, it's in the full release.

It makes absolutely  zero difference, literally the only difference between the two is the changed version number. So feel free to ignore it.

I didn't include the updated SexLabCreature list file in the update patch, it's in the full release.

It makes absolutely  zero difference, literally the only difference between the two is the changed version number. So feel free to ignore it.

Cool Thanks.

I have noticed one interesting thing: Never before had CTDs with creature animations (using Bestiality animation pack and more nasty critters mods), until this version of SL. Lately, had them 2 in the new game. Then I simply reset animations in SL MCM menu, although SL and MNC are freshly installed and fine tuned, and never had CTDs again.

I think I may have forgotten to do that. Did it and did a quick test and no crashing but it could just be chance. I suspect it kept trying to access an animation that maybe didn't exist and crashed.

I think I may have forgotten to do that. Did it and did a quick test and no crashing but it could just be chance. I suspect it kept trying to access an animation that maybe didn't exist and crashed.

After I reseted animations in SL MCM, I played for 4-5 hours. Used Aroused Creatures mod and MatchM. and now didn't have any more CTDs on creatures. My poor female follower have had dozen of sex with various creatures just to make me sure that this will work. Felt sorry for her. ;)

Hmm when I Load 1.59, it tells me SKSE is not up to date, but it is and sex animations don't work, was running fine on 1.57

Start the game, press the ESC key.  if you don't see "SKSE 1.7.1 Rel 46" in the lower left had corner of the main menu then you don't have the right version of SKSE.

Ashal!  -- Requirements still says SKSE 1.7.0 :s

I'm having a slew of problems with the Sexlab and Devious Devices family of mods, namely Sexlab Defeat (w/ Devious Captures), Submit (with Submit+DD+FF), and Deviously Helpless. Any time I load up a new game, one or two out of the three simply does not work at all, but it seems arbitrary which one. Submit and Helpless seem the most fragile out of these, and reinstalling the broken mod only seems to make things worse by breaking other mods. Does anyone know where the incompatability is, or if there's a fix for it? Or maybe I need a better load order? BOSS doesn't seem to recognize most of the DD family of mods so it just groups them all at the end. I've updated SL and followed all the instructions I could find for compatability in MCM and load order.

Here's my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SPERG.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp=1
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp=1
Clothing & Clutter Fixes_Dawnguard.esp=1
Clothing & Clutter Fixes_Hearthfire.esp=1
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Dawnguard.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Ballet Boots.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=0
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=0
Shiny Catsuits.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Dawnguard.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Hearthfire.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Dragonborn.esp=0
Captured Dreams.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
DeviousRegulations.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=0
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_FasterArrows.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Dawnguard Edition.esp=1
MBDaggerAlone.esp=1
SPERG.esp=1
SPERG-DG.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
SkyrimBound.esp=1
Devious Loading Screens.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=0
DD - Interactions.esp=1
Devious Devices - Males Addon.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
GagSFX.esp=1
GagSFXHearthfires.esp=1
GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1
display-model.esp=1
CD - ShinyRubberCatsuits addon.esp=1
CCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
CD - Zarias Restraints addon.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
submitdd_ff.esp=1
zenet_GagQuest.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

Papyrus log attached for my most recent load, in which I reinstalled DH since it wasn't working, and now not only is it still not working, but neither is Submit.

I'm x-posting to the Sexlab and DD framework threads in hopes someone anywhere knows what the issue is, since I've been fighting this for many hours over the last several days and am thoroughly defeated at this point. Thanks for understanding.

I'm having a slew of problems with the Sexlab and Devious Devices family of mods, namely Sexlab Defeat (w/ Devious Captures), Submit (with Submit+DD+FF), and Deviously Helpless. Any time I load up a new game, one or two out of the three simply does not work at all, but it seems arbitrary which one. Submit and Helpless seem the most fragile out of these, and reinstalling the broken mod only seems to make things worse by breaking other mods. Does anyone know where the incompatability is, or if there's a fix for it? Or maybe I need a better load order? BOSS doesn't seem to recognize most of the DD family of mods so it just groups them all at the end. I've updated SL and followed all the instructions I could find for compatability in MCM and load order.

Here's my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

SPERG.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Ballet Boots.esp=1

Shiny Catsuits.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

DeviousRegulations.esp=1

ImmersiveFP.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

MBDaggerAlone.esp=1

SPERG.esp=1

SPERG-DG.esp=1

SkyrimBound.esp=1

DD - Interactions.esp=1

GagSFX.esp=1

GagSFXHearthfires.esp=1

GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1

display-model.esp=1

Devious Cidhna.esp=1

mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

submitdd_ff.esp=1

zenet_GagQuest.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

Papyrus log attached for my most recent load, in which I reinstalled DH since it wasn't working, and now not only is it still not working, but neither is Submit.

I'm x-posting to the Sexlab and DD framework threads in hopes someone anywhere knows what the issue is, since I've been fighting this for many hours over the last several days and am thoroughly defeated at this point. Thanks for understanding.

Use LOOT instead of BOSS. Boss is no longer, no more, done, gone. LOOT is the new Boss and it's ordering a lot of mods that Boss never did. You'll still want to check order manually with MO or NMM to be 100% sure everything is right (IE: CoT + Supreme Storms and patches don't sort correctly).

LOOT

Was taking a look at the new SL 1.59 and trying to compile scripts from my mod with this version. Well always get following new error:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "MoreNastyCrittersFactory"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(508,14): IsGenerated is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(508,14): cannot call the member function IsGenerated alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
No output generated for MoreNastyCrittersFactory, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on MoreNastyCrittersFactory

Now I cant find these functions (IsGenerated) anywhere. I understand it checks for FNIS version. But I have 5.1.1 there...

So a little bit of enlightenment would be very much appreciated  :)

EDIT:

Found the other problem to be a wrong SKSE version in my testinstall...

EDIT 2:

Okay found second problem too. Shit happens if you let a testinstall and workinstall get out of sync... Now all obstacles are out of the way again. Nice work with 1.59 btw.   :cool:

Ok so I had the whole weird face, super wide open mouth bug that people are getting on some of the expressions.  I tried resetting the registry, but that didn't work.  After doing some other things to try and fix it, and those things failing to make any difference, I had a thought while looking at the sliders for each expression and I believed the problem was with one or more of those.  So while I was looking at Pleasure Phase 5 I started moving the sliders that control the mouth (like DST Aah, bigAah etc) all the way to 0 one by one to see if they made any difference and if it didn't I moved it back, finally when I moved the last one, which was the W slider, to 0 my character's mouth was finally normal (well for that expression, you know not all super wide anymore)  I did some investigating in other phases and expressions and discovered that in the ones that seemed odd they all had a "problem" slider that when reduced to 0 would cause the expression to not look odd anymore.

Sooo yeah, just thought I'd share this info.  Finding the problem slider and reducing to 0 worked for me, but not sure if it will for any of you other guys.  Hope it does.

Hmm when I Load 1.59, it tells me SKSE is not up to date, but it is and sex animations don't work, was running fine on 1.57

Start the game, press the ESC key.  if you don't see "SKSE 1.7.1 Rel 46" in the lower left had corner of the main menu then you don't have the right version of SKSE.

thanks I do have 1.71 rel 46 I wonder if I have to roll back my SKSE?

Nuh you should never do that ^^ SKSE always needs to be up to date. The 1.7.0 thingy is a typo, you need 1.7.1 or newer.

Even if it wasn't it's still a good idea to update your SKSE as soon as a new version is released ^^

No, you need to provide a Papyrus log because something isn't right and hopefully it will show in the log. 

Looks like the crashing isn't over. It will pick a random animation, initialize or something, notice there's no such animation or something and crash. Then when you restart it picks another random animation and finds it this time as I've never had it crash twice in a row so far. Didn't have this issue with 1.58. Don't know if it's actually SexLab, I would assume so as it picks the animations, but more specifically not sure if it's PapyrusUtil or something causing it. I did reset animation registry and that doesn't seem to have done it.

EDIT: been trying to make it crash again now with logging on but it won't. Testing with a riekling follower, and rieklings only have one 1P animation so not sure what it's trying to access instead.

Here's my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

SPERG.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Ballet Boots.esp=1

Shiny Catsuits.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

DeviousRegulations.esp=1

ImmersiveFP.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

MBDaggerAlone.esp=1

SPERG.esp=1

SPERG-DG.esp=1

SkyrimBound.esp=1

DD - Interactions.esp=1

GagSFX.esp=1

GagSFXHearthfires.esp=1

GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1

display-model.esp=1

Devious Cidhna.esp=1

mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

submitdd_ff.esp=1

zenet_GagQuest.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

Use LOOT instead of BOSS. Boss is no longer, no more, done, gone. LOOT is the new Boss and it's ordering a lot of mods that Boss never did. You'll still want to check order manually with MO or NMM to be 100% sure everything is right (IE: CoT + Supreme Storms and patches don't sort correctly).

LOOT

I used LOOT originally but found the game and particularly script initialization FAR more unstable with LOOT, whereas BOSS mostly everything just works. :/

With my current mods, the game will not launch if I use LOOT to set the load order.

EDIT: I just tried it again with LOOT. It turns out it DOES load, it just takes about 10x as long to load up the game and saves using this load order. It's also way buggier. At this point, neither Helpless, Submit, OR Defeat are working at all, and followers appear to be bugged as well.

My papyrus.log is also bloated to about 5x its previous size with more errors. See attached.

EDIT: I think i might have had a breakthrough on this. It seems to be an issue with Submit+DD+FF mod breaking Sexlab Submit and the DDi framework mods.. Can disregard this until I get it sorted for sure.

Was having some weird bug in 1.58b where sex animations would never stop no matter which animation it was (creature or human and always on my pc), I always found myself having to go into the MCM to stop the animation. Well later in the play, I also found out that I couldn't use chairs. Then even later in the play, the stop animation in the MCM didn't work and I just had to quit to desktop.

Anyway, using Mod Organizer, looked through a few animation mods and disabled them one by one and the problems never fixed. (Never did disable sexlab though, so I'm not saying it IS this mod's fault) However, I do hope that 1.59 fixes it.

if i install the Sl v1.59 do i need to uninstall the old version first i got 1.58b and i really want and always install a full version, do i need to do something before i install the latest version?..is it safe to uninstall the old version then install the new one