Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

back to CTD with SL 1.59 when starting sexscene. here is my load order (LOOT based) and the papyrus log. the log must be till CTD, i hope. maybe someone can help me

I think that there is a problem with Zaz animation pack. I asked you in your thread to run FNIS and check for the errors as well to post your FNIS report.

just wanted to share .....
with latest zaz pack and latest defeat  ...
you can not just re install those 3 mods on top of an existing save ...   you have to do it in order ...
first unistall all 3 ...   clean your save from scripts  ..  install only sexlabframework and matchmaker spells

then after you boot that then install zaz pack and load that and check it fine
then install defeat !

I kinda got into  a mess trying to  upgrade zaz   with framework not installed!

Nop, "use nude suit for male" is disabled.

Hmm. Try reinstalling SOS? What addons are you using for it, by the way?

I've reinstalled several times =| The problem persists. I am using the 3 addons for the 3 different schlong types.

edit: after reinstalling mod by mod from a sexlab-clean profile from MO, I finally discovered the source of my issue: while using sexlab nude creatures, I mindlessly checked all the creatures, including argonian male and khajiit male. Since I hadn't manually added the necessary files, there was no body during the animations.

I only have one problem. The new dog/wolf panic animations doesn't work for me. My character just stands still in the "T-pose" and running FNIS doesn't help.

Do you have an XP32 skeleton? It's possible some parts of the animation behavior call on bones not present in the original skeleton and the game can't figure out how to handle it.

Hi guys, I kept getting the sexlab error missing or outdated FNIS whenever I open my game just after I installed my sexlab. the thing is, my FNIS is already 5.11, I heard that the cause might be some files deep within my data folder with old FNIS files. anyone can give me any tips on how I can find/delete the old files?

if not , can anyone give me any other ways to fix this?

Hi guys, I kept getting the sexlab error missing or outdated FNIS whenever I open my game just after I installed my sexlab. the thing is, my FNIS is already 5.11, I heard that the cause might be some files deep within my data folder with old FNIS files. anyone can give me any tips on how I can find/delete the old files?

run fnis for users and then copy the whole page you see in it .. and post it here.!

<Skyrim>/data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users

<Skyrim>/data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Modders

Just delete those two folders and then install the latest FNIS.

thanks, fixed now.!

I only have one problem. The new dog/wolf panic animations doesn't work for me. My character just stands still in the "T-pose" and running FNIS doesn't help.

Do you have an XP32 skeleton? It's possible some parts of the animation behavior call on bones not present in the original skeleton and the game can't figure out how to handle it.

I have the latest version of XP32 extended.

Extended? So you got the version from here, then. The version that uses HDT, have you gotten the HDT Physics to go with it?

thanks, fixed now.!

Good to know that! Did the color text help or am I wasting time on coloring it? :P

Extended? So you got the version from here, then. The version that uses HDT, have you gotten the HDT Physics to go with it?

Yes, I have HDT v14.28 and it works for the other animations. I don't have a HDT body though. Is that what I need?

Yes, I have HDT v14.28 and it works for the other animations. I don't have a HDT body though. Is that what I need?

Okay, did a bit of searching and apparently ChronoTrigger77's CBBE armor includes an HDT body that all the armors use too. Hopefully that does the trick for you :shy:

First time posting here >.<)) After some thorough testing I have found that SexLab is stopping the "Out of Breath" sound (Being out of stamina) from playing I don't know if this a bug or intentionally but im OCD about stuff like that XD just lemme know if its a bug or intentional that's all im asking :D

If you thoroughly tested it, please enumerate the steps you took and how you determined it was this mod causing the problem. That information will help to put us on the path to determine why it happens.

I've just noticed the same issue. I currently play with two different versions of SexLab, 1.35 and 1.59. Version 1.35 doesn't do that. Not 100% sure if SexLab is to be blamed, but SexLab has caused the same issue in one of the earliest versions in which you'd notice the problem not only with the "out of breath" sound but also with the "getting out of underwater" sound, which was also silent. Not surprisingly, removing/disabling SexLab and all related mods fixes the issue.

On a side note, version 1.59 seems much less stable when compared to version 1.35. I get quite a bit of CTDs when starting sex and it happens pretty much randomly.

Update: Yes, this is definitely a problem caused by SexLab framework. Tried disabling SL mods one by one, and the problem remained until I disabled SexLab itself.

First time posting here >.<)) After some thorough testing I have found that SexLab is stopping the "Out of Breath" sound (Being out of stamina) from playing I don't know if this a bug or intentionally but im OCD about stuff like that XD just lemme know if its a bug or intentional that's all im asking :D

If you thoroughly tested it, please enumerate the steps you took and how you determined it was this mod causing the problem. That information will help to put us on the path to determine why it happens.

I've just noticed the same issue. I currently play with two different versions of SexLab, 1.35 and 1.59. Version 1.35 doesn't do that. Not 100% sure if SexLab is to be blamed, but SexLab has caused the same issue in one of the earliest versions in which you'd notice the problem not only with the "out of breath" sound but also with the "getting out of underwater" sound, which was also silent. Not surprisingly, removing/disabling SexLab and all related mods fixes the issue.

On a side note, version 1.59 seems much less stable when compared to version 1.35. I get quite a bit of CTDs when starting sex and it happens pretty much randomly.

Update: Yes, this is definitely a problem caused by SexLab framework. Tried disabling SL mods one by one, and the problem remained until I disabled SexLab itself.

I do not doubt in your judgment about your mod checking, just add a small "bug" in your ear:

To fix this bug open the console and type in the following command: player.removeshout xx018244 for the 1 point version or player.removeshout xx0181b8 for the 2 point version. Also see Form ID for more information on the xx. h

I've had a potential breakthrough with my CTD-on-animation-trigger problems. It's still early days but so far so good, so I thought I'd share in case it helps anyone else.

I disabled my hdt physics extensions (I've been using v14.28) and the CTDs stopped. I'd been running a test scenario that produced a guaranteed CTD every time and without hdt the animations worked twice in a row. I then tried reinstalling the same version of hdt directly into my skyrim folder, rather than through MO, and the CTDs came back at once. But - because I love the jiggle - I still wanted hdt. In the end, redownloading the file from here and reinstalling it through MO has worked. Even though the file name and version number are the same, I guess it must have been updated since I originally downloaded, and I missed it.

Of course, if anyone's having the CTDs and isn't using hdt pe, then I don't know what to tell you. This is working for me, at least. For other versions of hdt, who knows? So try disabling your hdt pe and see if it works. Then try redownloading and reinstalling it.

Hope that helps. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to sleep my way around Skyrim again! :D

Question: Is there away to change the chances of a Female on Female animation using a strap on? The vast majority of the time one of the strap on animations will play but very rarely will I see a on strap on animation play and it seems that ever scrolling through the animations its not in the line up. Which does make sense if I understand right as using the strap on runs the event (for lack of a better term) only the Male on Female animation list.

Is there some setting that I may have missed or is this something that can be added to the next version?

To fix this bug open the console and type in the following command: player.removeshout xx018244 for the 1 point version or player.removeshout xx0181b8 for the 2 point version. Also see Form ID for more information on the xx. h

Are you referring to these two shouts of Dawnguard?

DLC1DragonDrainVitalityShout02 (03018244)

DLC1DragonDrainVitalityShout03 (030181B8)

Don't know why, but I think the USKP adds them automatically when you start a new game, but why would I need to remove them? If they are the reason why this bug occurs then why would the USKP add them in the first place?

Don't know why, but I think the USKP adds them automatically when you start a new game, but why would I need to remove them? If they are the reason why this bug occurs then why would the USKP add them in the first place?

First, my apologizes for being superficial and for forgetting to post the whole proposition for solution. At the moment I can't find the page where was I reading about that. So you can either forgot all I said or try to do this. ( These are the steps I remember)

Find a save in which you have not learned any words and have not started the Dawnguard questline.

Delete/uninstall Dawnguard.

Load up the save and save again in the new slot and exit the game.

Reinstall/re-download Dawnguard.

First, my apologizes for being superficial and for forgetting to post the whole proposition for solution. At the moment I can't find the page where was I reading about that. So you can either forgot all I said or try to do this. ( These are the steps I remember)

Find a save in which you have not learned any words and have not started the Dawnguard questline.

Delete/uninstall Dawnguard.

Load up the save and save again in the new slot and exit the game.

Reinstall/re-download Dawnguard.

Re-download Dawnguard? I've already stated that the problem is related to the latest version of SexLab and its one of the earlier versions I have doesn't have any problem with the exact copy of Dawnguard. I'm afraid your solution doesn't make any sense.

FYI, I have not started neither the main quest, nor the Dawnguard quest line. I have not learned any shouts yet either. Your earlier suggestion about removing shouts wouldn't do any good, as I know neither of those shouts.