Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

In the meanwhile, I wish to report that, even if (actually) it doesn't conflict with SexLab framework or SexLab's plugins, the AnimatedProstitution Version 3.0.1. is definitively BUGGY.

It cause CTD, issues on "fake enemies" (due to the "automatic arousement if female player is naked" that flags the aroused guy as "opponent" [both brawl or combat]), Lydia's work not working properly and others. This is also confirmed by self-ammission by the author who has removed the set from the download section on Nexus.

...Now that I have got the basic test version working expect a first release of a mod that initiates sex through dialogue something this evening* :)

Ahhh.. it's starting already. Mods turning up for sexlab :shy:

@alpalia

3b is just a patch to reduce possible ctd's by removing the speak facial animation during sex. Ashal posted it earlier and now included it in the download. If you get frequent ctd's, update sexlab to 3b. If it works fine, better wait for the next regular update.

...Now that I have got the basic test version working expect a first release of a mod that initiates sex through dialogue something this evening* :)

Ahhh.. it's starting already. Mods turning up for sexlab :shy:

@alpalia

3b is just a patch to reduce possible ctd's by removing the speak facial animation during sex. Ashal posted it earlier and now included it in the download. If you get frequent ctd's, update sexlab to 3b. If it works fine, better wait for the next regular update.

oh ok ^^ i have download the patch already ^^ so i not need update to 3b ... thanks ^^

Okay finaly i got the thing to work.

After massiv fuck ups and crashings its work and it looks great :shy:

BUT i have some questions

i use cbbe and wet body mod ,and i dont know why, i have now a other pussy and ass meshes they looks diffrent after sex (before.... sex mods dont change it)

(strange thing cbbe hase no anus meshe... thats a extra mod i downloaded here XD)

they look after sex ...yeah i woud say destroyed XD and the asshole are red from fucking and it looks so great

is it from your mod???

and second

Female Facial Animation by nao4288

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35303/

is out with a little more face moving can you put that in your mod? or do you plan own face animations?

In the meanwhile, I wish to report that, even if (actually) it doesn't conflict with SexLab framework or SexLab's plugins, the AnimatedProstitution Version 3.0.1. is definitively BUGGY.

It cause CTD, issues on "fake enemies" (due to the "automatic arousement if female player is naked" that flags the aroused guy as "opponent" [both brawl or combat]), Lydia's work not working properly and others. This is also confirmed by self-ammission by the author who has removed the set from the download section on Nexus.

If you want to use AP stick to v2.34. I've used it on 200+ hour games with no issues. I haven't even touched v3x yet because of all the issues people have mentioned.

2.34 works perfectly as long as you avoid reverse cowgirl position and bed sex.

I'd like to see an option to select which animation it starts off with when you cast the spells, instead of it being random every time. Is that something that's doable?

you can check/uncheck what animation you want .. if you prefer 3 or 5 animation only, just check them and if you have one special animation you like, just switch to it ^^

Ashal, a few more notes for your consideration about framework internals

6. Add SexLabFramework.HookThread(argString) to get thread directly.

Then SexLab plugin can switch animations/stages and some other nasty things.

I am currently bypassing it, without need to patch current code, but it is really ugly.

7. Add sslBaseThread.GetPlayer() get player index, -1 if not player

Just a tiny helper get function, the variable is already there.

8. Add sslBaseThread.SwitchAnimtion(aid) to switch playing to any other animation.

SetAnimation just changes animations in internal animation list which is unique to each thread and there is no access to the list.

What I am trying to do is: to force only animations with specific tag after the animations were started by some other plugin.

To be more specific LoversComfort had feature that allowed to play only animations the player had learned.

Or at least it would be great to have access to the list sslBaseThread.GetAnimList()

Ashal, a few more notes for your consideration about framework internals

6. Add SexLabFramework.HookThread(argString) to get thread directly.

Then SexLab plugin can switch animations/stages and some other nasty things.

I am currently bypassing it, without need to patch current code, but it is really ugly.

7. Add sslBaseThread.GetPlayer() get player index, -1 if not player

Just a tiny helper get function, the variable is already there.

8. Add sslBaseThread.SwitchAnimtion(aid) to switch playing to any other animation.

SetAnimation just changes animations in internal animation list which is unique to each thread and there is no access to the list.

What I am trying to do is: to force only animations with specific tag after the animations were started by some other plugin.

To be more specific LoversComfort had feature that allowed to play only animations the player had learned.

Or at least it would be great to have access to the list sslBaseThread.GetAnimList()

Sure, will put it on the todo for Rev 4.

Ashal

Like redneck2x, I too am interested in a feature similar to Lovers Comfort where the player learns animations, but implementing in a different manner.  Can you also add a feature to get the animation's tags [ ie. SexLab.GetAnimationTag( anim )  ]  , so I can retrieve it from a hook? 

The idea being a player can try different things, but not for very long (limit stages) or for much money.  What do you think of adding a 'complexity' numeric to the animations? 

Thank you very much.

This is finally pushing me to get off my duff and learn modding. Eventually I hope to do an EMC (erotic mind control) add on, though I expect it'll be a few months of gradually mastering the creation kit. xD Anyway, just a note to say following this code development has been inspirational, thank you. ^_^

Ashal,

Do I need to worry about threading if I submit 5 to 10  startSex() calls from the same script?  I am not at all certain how that works.

If you send more calls than there are threads available, the extras will simply not doing anything and return -1 as a value instead of a thread id. So as long as no other threads are active when you send 10 calls from 1 script, they should theoretically work fine.

I'll probably up the thread the count to 15 in Rev4 though.

Good news for RandomSex there. This will allow me to get more masturbation going in the middle of Solitude!

Another thing, don't know if it's been addressed already (and 38 pages is a bit much to go through). I've noticed that the (third person) camera jumps when a sex act moves from one stage to the next, if the player is involved. Do you have anything in the pipeline to fix this?

Good news for RandomSex there. This will allow me to get more masturbation going in the middle of Solitude!

Another thing, don't know if it's been addressed already (and 38 pages is a bit much to go through). I've noticed that the (third person) camera jumps when a sex act moves from one stage to the next, if the player is involved. Do you have anything in the pipeline to fix this?

It's jumping because the player is moved whenever you change animations, since they have to realign, the camera snaps back to the default position on the player when the get moved. Toggling on TFC prevents it from happening.

I could remove the actor realignment at the start of every stage and just leave it to animation set changes, it would be a trade off in terms of keeping actors aligned throughout though.

I wonder if there's a way to "anchor" the player in place during sex to avoid this issue, and realign the other actor based on the player's position if necessary. Would also help with the "Serana problem" where Serana has a habit of walking obliviously through the player and messing up the alignment.

It does seem to be worse than that though. The camera almost jumps to another couple or jumps by a far larger amount than can be accounted for by the player movement during the time. It's only a split second but is really noticeable.

I wonder if there's a way to "Anchor" the player in place during sex to avoid this issue, and realign the other actor based on the player's position if necessary. Would also help with the "Serana problem" where Serana has a habit of walking obliviously through the player and messing up the alignment.

It does seem to be worse than that though. The camera almost jumps to another couple or jumps by a far larger amount than can be accounted for by the player movement during the time. It's only a split second but is really noticeable.

It's not that hard, just save their coordinates and check on the loop if their current coords don't match up with their saved coords, move back to saved coords if they don't.

I had it coded to do exactly that previously, I removed it in favor of the Re-Position Actors hotkey, which is defaulted on the left bracket key. It seemed needless to me and caused some interference with the forward/sideways adjustment hotkeys, and I didn't feel like having to completely rewrite those a 4th time.

Plus it also made actors freak the fuck out more than usual if you end up starting sex in a weird position like halfway inside a wall or a steep incline.

It's jumping because the player is moved whenever you change animations, since they have to realign, the camera snaps back to the default position on the player when the get moved. Toggling on TFC prevents it from happening.

I could remove the actor realignment at the start of every stage and just leave it to animation set changes, it would be a trade off in terms of keeping actors aligned throughout though.

If you don't realign the player you can still realign the NPC, that will keep the camera from jumping. For NPC on NPC sex there's no problem with camera.

So... I've noticed while using SexLab WorkingGirl, that using the bed is rather buggy. One is where a female character that's masturbating will float above the bed one animation before climaxing. The other is a severe mismatch below.

ScreenShotBed.jpg

Well, it worked for me without issues...

So... I've noticed while using SexLab WorkingGirl, that using the bed is rather buggy. One is where a female character that's masturbating will float above the bed one animation before climaxing. The other is a severe mismatch below.