Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

6 minutes ago, Marcy79 said:

For me MO doesn't work ok... I've installed it today and could not install FNIS Behavior 7_2, the MO version.

I have a 64-bit windows, and FNIS Behavior 7_2 version compatible with MO is 32-bit.

So I'm back to NMM. 

I'm not a computer person, and dont understand why prefer to use MO and not NMM, when for me it worked ok every time I used it.

The latest FNIS 7.2 was a 64-bit version and that's why it won't work with MO. There's now an optional 32-bit version of FNIS available, which works with MO also.

Just now, JuliusXX said:

The latest FNIS 7.2 was a 64-bit version and that's why it won't work with MO. There's now an optional 32-bit version of FNIS available.

That is the one I downloaded with MO and also manual download, and neither worked... MO did not recognised the data

2 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

Did you run the FNIS through MO?

Yes, and the output was a warning (im sorry I did not copy it to show you)... so I just uninstalled and got out.

I installed NMM and till now all is fine, actually, for me the interface is easyer, maybe because I used it for a long time, but today I don't have the patience to work with MO

8 hours ago, Marcy79 said:

Yes, and the output was a warning (im sorry I did not copy it to show you)... so I just uninstalled and got out.

I installed NMM and till now all is fine, actually, for me the interface is easyer, maybe because I used it for a long time, but today I don't have the patience to work with MO

NMM will work and there are some here who will swear by it but if you change your mods around much it will bite you in the ass and you'll be forced to wipe and reinstall sometime.  Just don't expect too much and you'll probably be ok.

On 10/3/2018 at 12:54 AM, Marcy79 said:

that warning does nothing, the new version of fnis alllways trows that warning, just ignore. fnis will work anyway

I'm having an issue.

I'm using the latest Sexlab and Romance V1-0-6. I'm using the latest FNIS.

I go through the dialog with an NPC and then, once you tell the NPC what you want them to do, they just walk away. No animation gets triggered.

I'm coming to Sexlab because my trusty install of Animated Prostitution got into the get-in-bed-get-out-of-bed loop and I can't figure out how to fix that.

Anyone know what's going on? 

On 23-02-2018 at 3:30 PM, leyre said:

Hey guys, i have a problem :frown: the option to completely remove the animations from sexlab ( and freeing the slots ) doesnt seem to work with the creatures animation, only the human are disabled and removed :frown: did i do something wrong?

Help :frown:

42 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

and since there have always been far fewer creature animations it wasn't needed there.

well that's not true anymore :angel: (it's a good thing that most of them are in SLAL Packs where they can be turned on & off at will, but sadly SexLab's stock creature animations are not in SLAL, personally i think it would be better if all creature animations & race registrations got moved into MNC)

On 3/15/2018 at 5:30 PM, TsukiDragon said:

Stupid question, is Papyrus Util Part of SexLab 1.62?  When I tried to install Papyrys Utility 3.3 it wanted to overwrite a file installed by SexLab. Is it safe to do so?

Edit:  After installing Papyrus Utility 3.3 SexLab 1.62 became unstable and Prison Overhaul Patch became unusable (it was working before). And yes Papyrus Utility 3.2 is part of SexLab 1.62.

8 hours ago, TsukiDragon said:

Edit:  After installing Papyrus Utility 3.3 SexLab 1.62 became unstable and Prison Overhaul Patch became unusable (it was working before). And yes Papyrus Utility 3.2 is part of SexLab 1.62.

I assume you did this with an ongoing game?

That might be tricky and require some more steps than simply clicking the install button.

I use PU 3.3 with SL 1.62 and almost the whole development timeline of all POP versions and had not suffered any problems at all.

.. taking special care to observe all recommended steps for mod updates of course!

First questions would be:

• do you use a mod manager, which one (because the usual culprits behave very different)
  • did you meet all requirements from all mods?
  • what do you mean with "unstable" What is that?
  • Is your setup still "unstable" or did you roll back your papyrus util and everything is already solved?
On 3/18/2018 at 1:23 AM, worik said:

I assume you did this with an ongoing game?

That might be tricky and require some more steps than simply clicking the install button.

I use PU 3.3 with SL 1.62 and almost the whole development timeline of all POP versions and had not suffered any problems at all.

.. taking special care to observe all recommended steps for mod updates of course!

First questions would be:

• do you use a mod manager, which one (because the usual culprits behave very different)
  • did you meet all requirements from all mods?
  • what do you mean with "unstable" What is that?
  • Is your setup still "unstable" or did you roll back your papyrus util and everything is already solved?

I use NMM latest version and am running Windows 10, I have no problems what so ever loading any mods.  SexLab latest version installed per SexLab and MNC Install Guide V2.1. Prison Overhaul Patched was working perfectly until I updated Papyrus to 3.3 at which time all animations failed to work properly (they would just stand there and stare at each other.  I tried to roll back but could not, tried to load a new game but Skyrim was frozen (the first screen the wagon was not moving). I had to uninstall Skyrim and reinstall it from scratch.  I do believe you are correct in that more than one item is at fault here, but exactly what I'm not sure.  I am now running the game with XP32SE, FNIS and Papyrus 3.3 installed (one of the camera mods I have installed - Customizable Camera 2.11 -  calls for it) and all is operating well. I am going to try to install SexLab again to see what happens. I suspect the problem is when I uninstalled Leyenda's AIO mod (It is HUGE) that it went south.  I believe my problem was uninstalling a program and then re-running FNIS that it left unwanted info in the system.

11 hours ago, TsukiDragon said:

uninstalling

Is never a good idea with Skyrim ..

you can do that, but you better know exactly what is left of that on your save file.

And NMM is not the best choice for adding/removing too many mods midgame ... you can do it, of course. But you better have a deep understanding of what mod contains what and overwrites what.

In your case, I recommend to freeze your mods, once you decided which ones you want and when you play your game for real.

Bit of a complicated one

So when I have the unofficial legendary patch everything T models. When I don't have it Most models still work. most. So here is what happens,

1. I have mods that increase size of breasts and ass, unless I have any equipment that is from a mod then it shows, kind of.

2. those pieces of equipment? textures are stretched everywhere and in the weirdest ways.

3. when I go to initiate a sex scene the head, hands, and feet animate, but the thighs, arms, and entire body models are gone. Just invisible.

4. just reiterating, T models when I try to use the ULP.

Now I haven't tried having the ULP and running papyrus but that's because I just have no idea how to use papyrus. Just wanted to know if there was anything I can do without papyrus or if it is just down to using papyrus

11 hours ago, Tunarunner said:

Bit of a complicated one

So when I have the unofficial legendary patch everything T models. When I don't have it Most models still work. most. So here is what happens,

1. I have mods that increase size of breasts and ass, unless I have any equipment that is from a mod then it shows, kind of.

2. those pieces of equipment? textures are stretched everywhere and in the weirdest ways.

3. when I go to initiate a sex scene the head, hands, and feet animate, but the thighs, arms, and entire body models are gone. Just invisible.

4. just reiterating, T models when I try to use the ULP.

Now I haven't tried having the ULP and running papyrus but that's because I just have no idea how to use papyrus. Just wanted to know if there was anything I can do without papyrus or if it is just down to using papyrus

Not complicated at all.  You do NOT run or not run Papyrus. It's built into the game and used extensively all the time so it is always running.  You are evidently confusing turning on it's logging feature with running it.

1. Has nothing to do with the Sexlab Framework.  If you have question about a mod, ask in the support thread for that mod and if you mention a mod in the support thread for a different mod tell people what the mod's name is and not just reference it generically.

2. See 1.

3. Turn OFF the "Nude Suit" option in the Sexlab MCM.  That's a very old feature that was made completely obsolete by the advent of Schlongs of Skyrim.  You are not supposed to turn that on unless you set up a "nude suit" and since that's not needed any more...

4. T Models = You failed to run the FNIS User Generator program OR you didn't fix the problems OR you checked options for mods you didn't install OR you failed to check options for a mod you did install.

Your problems 3 and 4 are easily fixed, 1 and 2 you didn't identify so...

Now if you can't figure out what the problem is with FNIS just copy and paste the text from the FNIS output window to a message here (no images, those are huge compared to text and can't be scrolled to see the part of the text that wasn't in the image).  Lots of people here have seen pretty much every error you can make an can usually spot the problem quickly plus the author of that tool is also here frequently.

Hint: Details are essential when asking for help with a mod.  You can save yourself a lot of time by providing as much relevant detail as you can in the initial post so people don't have to ask you to provide it.  That may save you a couple of question and answer passes and get you going sooner.  Definitely to your advantage to take a bit more time up front since it's likely to save you a lot of time later.

Hello,

I installed SexLab, Devious Devices and Prison Overhaul Patched, as well as any requirements these mods have. However, in BJ scenes or when I get captured by a guard and a gag should be applied the mouth of my character won't open. I googled a bit and tried the fixes provided in the threads I found, for example installing MFG Console or resetting expressions in SexLab.

Any idead what I can do?

On 24.3.2018 at 5:42 PM, ThePipes123 said:

Hello,

I installed SexLab, Devious Devices and Prison Overhaul Patched, as well as any requirements these mods have. However, in BJ scenes or when I get captured by a guard and a gag should be applied the mouth of my character won't open. I googled a bit and tried the fixes provided in the threads I found, for example installing MFG Console or resetting expressions in SexLab.

Any idead what I can do?

if the mouth does not open, or closes, that's a problem with zaz animation pack or fnis. that has absolutely nothing to do with sexlab. i can not tell you how to fix this problem but maybe this will help you a little further

Hi, I would like to ask one thing. In SexLab, animations are divided into aggressive and normal, and it is possible to add another subgroup "Necro" (for sex animations with a dead body or sleeping person) ? In some MODS it looks strange when the corpse comes to life in sex :classic_biggrin:

15 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Hi, I would like to ask one thing. In SexLab, animations are divided into aggressive and normal, and it is possible to add another subgroup "Necro" (for sex animations with a dead body or sleeping person) ? In some MODS it looks strange when the corpse comes to life in sex :classic_biggrin:

no, you cant animate dead actors, you need to make a mod that will kill npcs after sexlab resurrects them and plays scene

30 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

no, you cant animate dead actors, you need to make a mod that will kill npcs after sexlab resurrects them and plays scene

I thought it a little different, now I'm playing Slaverun Reloaded. Wherever you die in the arena, your opponent will then rape your dead body. However, most animations are played that does not match the current status (dead). There are some good animations that can be used for this situation created by FunnyBizness  ( in MYSLALPACK v12.0 is 09-HumanNecro). I have a feeling that someone else has created similar animations when the female is idle.

9 minutes ago, javalava said:

Hello, does anyone know if there will be any future updates? more than anything to increase the number of limited animations

There is supposed to be 1.63 that is in beta for SE but should release for Classic and the limit would be increased when ? only Ashal knows