Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Having with launching the game with Sexlab in load order on a new Mod organiser environment TESV crashes before the window opening, Yes i have fnis installed, Yes i have made sure that Fnis has patched the animations and yes i have created a mod and enabled it.

I Have read the SKSE logs and Papyrus logs with and with out the mod enabled in the load order.

Is there anyway to fix this issue?

Here's my Load Order:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
Crimes against Nature.esp
Crimes against Skyrim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BDHoodieFemale.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
BDLoincloth.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
FNIS.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
Player Blink Fix.esp
Prancin's CaN Pony Races.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

can someone help? I am having this problem right now.. I feel like I've done everything and I'm still getting this warning message on FNIS generator. 

Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MNC V?.? ...

Thanks!!!

15 hours ago, imyours18 said:

can someone help? I am having this problem right now.. I feel like I've done everything and I'm still getting this warning message on FNIS generator. 

Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MNC V?.? ...

Thanks!!!

Unless you are running SE, that warning is not a problem.  If you ARE running SE then you are asking questions on the wrong support thread.

On 5/27/2018 at 4:05 PM, Taven said:

Hmm...when I make adjustments to a SL animation, changing the height and such on the animation, even though I save an export of it, for some reason EVERYTHING but the adjustments are saved when I import said export to a new save. Strange thing is, the animation profiles -ARE- transferred over, but with none of my personal adjustments to any animations. Am I missing something, or am I doing something wrong?

..Can anyone help me with this issue? I'm not even sure what's causing it.

The transgender option doesn't seem to work at all.

Females set to be males through the SexLab MCM will continue to play female masturbation animations, and males set to be females will still play male masturbation animations. Also applies to creature animations - summoned cow responds to make characters but not females set to male. 

I tried downgrading to 1.60 and it was still broken. This is with the latest FNIS 7.4.5. Gender specific animations was checked in FNIS. Basically I've been through every reasonable explanation and searched for help, and nothing.

EDIT: Upgrading some animation mods and removing really old ones may have fixed it, nevermind.

How can I "ask" SL to trigger the actor's body swap at the start and at the end of SL scene? As far as I can remember, Favored Soul's male body would swap models - flaccid/erect - with the start/end of SL scene. Haven't been using that one for ages. What I need now is an NPC to change genitals AA, not actually SOS AA, but genitals as a part of Skin Naked ARMA (like SOS Light). I need this NPC to get the bigger penis once in SL scene, and get back to smaller once over. I have to gens meshes for him, but can't figure out how to make him change in game. Mayby a keyword or something else script-free if it's possible.

18 hours ago, javalava said:

Hello, do you know if there will be any updates in the future to increase the number of animations?

dude, install SLAL, theres a lot of packs of animations, you just have to searsh for them in lot of pages... and install fnis xxl to support more animations

18 hours ago, javalava said:

Hello, do you know if there will be any updates in the future to increase the number of animations?

The 1.63 version (in beta for SE right now) will increase the number of animations when it's released for LE. 

However, it appears many people are exceeding the total number of animations which can be added to the game (LE or SE, doesn't seem to make a difference) and it's quite likely you will be unable to use all of the animations which are now available anyway.

I got a problem about animation delay.Every time before sex animation gets started,charactors just stand there,waiting for magic checking.(It shows in console:checking magic A/B/C/.... it will stop untill every magic and effects are checked)

I don't know whether it's necessary to check all magic and effects from A to Z and how to stop it from doing so.

Or should I just give up wizard to reduce numbers of magic?:(

Anybody helps?

23 hours ago, a626943491 said:

I got a problem about animation delay.Every time before sex animation gets started,charactors just stand there,waiting for magic checking.(It shows in console:checking magic A/B/C/.... it will stop untill every magic and effects are checked)

I don't know whether it's necessary to check all magic and effects from A to Z and how to stop it from doing so.

Anybody helps?

Yes it is necessary.

On 7/4/2018 at 8:56 PM, a626943491 said:

Anybody helps?

The only magic effect check I can remember right now is the HDT Heels compatibility fix, which can be turned off in the SexLab MCM. With it off, it should skip the magic effect checking, though hdt equipped characters will be aligned higher up than they should as a result.

Can Someone tell me what i am doing wrong i am following the installation instructions as given. And i am Using Mod Organizer but when i try to run the FNIS thing. It is not picking up the mod and i know i installed it correctly. Can anyone tell me what is happening or help me with this issue i would appreciate it. and i do have the most up to date versions of all the mods. Including the fnis

10 hours ago, lightning_strike1 said:

Can Someone tell me what i am doing wrong i am following the installation instructions as given. And i am Using Mod Organizer but when i try to run the FNIS thing. It is not picking up the mod and i know i installed it correctly. Can anyone tell me what is happening or help me with this issue i would appreciate it. and i do have the most up to date versions of all the mods. Including the fnis

http://wiki.step-project.com/Fores_New_Idles_in_Skyrim#Recommendations

14 hours ago, lightning_strike1 said:

You have to run FNIS  FROM Mod Organizer and not the convenient but completely wrong (for MO users) shortcut it adds to your Desktop (if you allow it, which as a MO user you should not).

6 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

You have to run FNIS  FROM Mod Organizer and not the convenient but completely wrong (for MO users) shortcut it adds to your Desktop (if you allow it, which as a MO user you should not).

Yeah i figured it out i never used MO till recently so didn't Know about that but i figured it out i apologize.

16 minutes ago, lightning_strike1 said:

Yeah i figured it out i never used MO till recently so didn't Know about that but i figured it out i apologize.

No problem, it's an easy thing to miss.  Just remember in the MO world, ALL the utilities that need to see ALL the mods need to be run from MO because MO needs to build the virtual file system so the utility will see all the mods.  Otherwise the utility will only see what's in the Data folder and if you are using MO that should be nothing except the vanilla game files and the SKSE and optionally your ENBOOST or ENB setups.