Sexlab Follower Needs

View File

Sexlab Follower Needs

I made this mod after thinking it'd be nice if followers could 'relieve' themselves in between travels. This mod gives followers the ability to masturbate when aroused, either only in player homes or out in public (configurable through the MCM). It's an extremely light mod, and pairs well with mods like Spectator Crowds or Eager NPCs.

Requirements:

-Sexlab/OStim Standalone (OStim classic and OStim NG WILL NOT work!) 

-SLA/OAroused/OSLAroused (Highly recommended to use OSLAroused)

-Fuz-roh-doh

-LibFire (Semi-Optional)

po3's extender (Semi-Optional)

PapyrusUtil

Features:

• Followers will only masturbate if they are not in combat or busy.
  • Followers now have a 25% chance to ask you for sex, and a 25% chance to start an orgy with your other followers if you have more than 1. (%Chance is configurable through the MCM.) NOTE: As of right now, the orgy/threesome system is disabled while I work on a system to implement them in a way I like. Check the support section for more details.
  • Added options to add custom player homes to the list of valid locations, as well as a gender filter in the MCM.
  • Added inn support! Now, if your follower is alone and nobody can see them, they'll masturbate in an inn. Also rewrote the way homes and locations are scanned to use keywords instead of a formlist, but kept the formlist just in case.
  • *NEW* totally overhauled dialogue system, now scenes will start much more immersively! This system is considered in beta, and bugs may be present.
    • Dialogue will now change based on arousal level, and you have the option to either deny release, let your follower take care of it, or join in!
    • Followers will path to the nearest bed, if there is one, and start a scene now!
    • Note: Dialogue is written from a male PC pov, and as such a few lines will be a bit off when playing a female PC. A dialogue patch is in the works for both khajiitspeak and female PC.

Credits:

v6 Would not be possible without the work put in by fireundubh for the libFire plugin, please give a github star to his work or check out his other projects on his website.

v7 is not possible without po3's extender, please endorse his work on nexus.

ESL Instructions:
v9+ REQUIRES A NEW SAVE WHEN UPDATING FROM v8 AND BELOW

Totally new FormIds from all previous versions, DO NOT just drag and drop in. To upgrade safely, first disable the mod, wait 1 hour, then save. Then clean your save with ReSaver, and then load the mod.

UPDATING FROM v9 TO v10 DOES NOT REQUIRE A NEW GAME

Supported Versions:

-v10.5: Latest version, has the new dialogue system and may be a bit buggy.

-v9.1: Latest version with support for Ostim NG and Sexlab.

-v7: Oldest version only kept around for older saves before formIDs were compacted, also is the most stable version. Only has support for Sexlab.

All other versions not listed here are unsupported, and should be upgraded.

Older versions may have bugs, or have other issues.

For versions < 7, upgrade to 7. For versions > 7, upgrading to 9 or 10 should be fine.

Permissions:

You are free to use whatever scripts you like from my mod, as long as you provide some form of credit. Please do not upload this mod anywhere else.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/29/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, OStim Standalone, Sexlab Aroused, OAroused Fuz-ro-doh, LibFire, po3's extender, PapyrusUtil,
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

great mod I don't know if you will take my suggestion but here my suggestion when the followers has higher arousal of 70 thay can have a chance to rape tthe pc with a small dialogue. And great mod !

I'm working on some additions to the mod similar to that, as I'd like to expand the functionality to not just masturbating - but I'll only be making consensual content, as I'm personally not a fan of noncon stuff. Thanks for the suggestion tho, and I'm glad u enjoy the mod!

Thank you for making this mod. I like having a team of dodgy female followers around (and a few left at home) and this is a welcome addition. Anything to raise the blood pressure around home ?!

I'm glad you are developing it as well. So here's a couple of ideas (I'm used to rejection - don't worry!)  I wanted to make a mod, but I cannot get my head around modding processes so I'm left stuck.

Something I feel is totally missing from followers is a kind of touchy-feely cuddliness that could exist between girls (and men if they are in the team).  What I wanted to do is mix things like animations from Aroused Idles, paired poses (not sure who does these but Halo's Pinup Poser [may be the main Halo's Poser 1.8] have a paired section, and ShockyPoses has a few, too), GSPoses which has some nice animated sexy poses/idles, and other things like the vanilla hug animation, Follow-Me For Sex kiss animations etc., bathing animations,  and use things like Sexlab Aroused arousal / idle markers / proximity / furniture points / timers / (whatever) to cause animations or paired / individual poses and idles to fire.  I don't know how triggers work.

This might sound bewildering, but the end result I was looking for is not just the followers having a quick wank when aroused or sex, but the girls interacting romantically and sexually with hugs, kisses, fondling etc. And it's consensual. 

Anyhow. I'm probably overcooking it.  Feel free to ignore this comment and ideas. I put this up in Mod Requests ages ago to be met with a wall of indifference! ?

On 4/2/2021 at 7:16 AM, Bluegunk said:

Thank you for making this mod. I like having a team of dodgy female followers around (and a few left at home) and this is a welcome addition. Anything to raise the blood pressure around home ?!

I'm glad you are developing it as well. So here's a couple of ideas (I'm used to rejection - don't worry!)  I wanted to make a mod, but I cannot get my head around modding processes so I'm left stuck.

Something I feel is totally missing from followers is a kind of touchy-feely cuddliness that could exist between girls (and men if they are in the team).  What I wanted to do is mix things like animations from Aroused Idles, paired poses (not sure who does these but Halo's Pinup Poser [may be the main Halo's Poser 1.8] have a paired section, and ShockyPoses has a few, too), GSPoses which has some nice animated sexy poses/idles, and other things like the vanilla hug animation, Follow-Me For Sex kiss animations etc., bathing animations,  and use things like Sexlab Aroused arousal / idle markers / proximity / furniture points / timers / (whatever) to cause animations or paired / individual poses and idles to fire.  I don't know how triggers work.

This might sound bewildering, but the end result I was looking for is not just the followers having a quick wank when aroused or sex, but the girls interacting romantically and sexually with hugs, kisses, fondling etc. And it's consensual. 

Anyhow. I'm probably overcooking it.  Feel free to ignore this comment and ideas. I put this up in Mod Requests ages ago to be met with a wall of indifference! ?

That's what I'm hoping to eventually go for - I'm still learning the ins and outs of the CK, but rest assured, my eventual goal is to have a mod very similar to that. My problem has always been that followers tend to just kind of follow and not interact with SL, even if they're very clearly needing some relief. (I mostly play with male followers and have skimpy armor, so it can be a bit distracting at times. ?) Currently I'm working on inn support, and also dialogue with the PC, but eventually npc/npc interactions would be great once I learn how to do that.

As for idles, I haven't got the faintest clue how to implement something like that unfortunately. Maybe one day? As cool of an idea as that is, I don't think I'm quite talented enough to do that yet ;w; I would like to get that same sort of interaction between followers eventually - just without the animation component.

On 4/4/2021 at 3:30 PM, Ikwydls said:

Thanks for the mod. A way to manually mark locations as private would give custom player home support. If youre adding more scenes a way for a follower to visit a tavern wench or designating follower lovers would be cool. 

Glad you like the mod! That's a good idea - I'll try implementing that next update. Thanks!

Regarding idles, there's Aroused Sexy Idles SE - DAR version, although, being DAR, you have to edit conditions files to control it, rather than using MCM.

Also, Aroused Sexy Idles is able to support both SexLab and Flower Girls by doing its arousal level checks against both the SexLabAroused.esm and the ArousedRedux.esm factions.  Any chance that similar dual-framework support could be added here?  I gave this mod a try when you first posted it and definitely liked it, but I prefer FG over SL and there doesn't seem to be anything equivalent on the FG side.

17 hours ago, nDervish said:

Regarding idles, there's Aroused Sexy Idles SE - DAR version, although, being DAR, you have to edit conditions files to control it, rather than using MCM.

Also, Aroused Sexy Idles is able to support both SexLab and Flower Girls by doing its arousal level checks against both the SexLabAroused.esm and the ArousedRedux.esm factions.  Any chance that similar dual-framework support could be added here?  I gave this mod a try when you first posted it and definitely liked it, but I prefer FG over SL and there doesn't seem to be anything equivalent on the FG side.

I don't have any experience working with FG, but I'll certainly look into adding multi-framework support. If it's just a faction check, something like that should be very simple to add.

18 hours ago, Robo00 said:

Great!

May I suggest a gender filter option to MCM?

Sure, I'll add it in the upcoming update.

Could you add Serana support at some point? And could too you add a % MCM slider for follower ask for sex? It would be nice if the approaches of special followers were voiced since you added FuzRoDoh support and with VA-Synth it would be quite great. Otherwise a great light mod, does exactly what it suppose to :)

Great idea

either only in player homes or out in public (configurable through the MCM).

I had an idea of another condition

You could run a condition where the follower is not in line of sight of people not in CurrentFollowerFaction.

This would allow followers to fap in places that aren't player house but not totally public either, such as inside a rented inn room, behind a building out of sight of others.

I know the mod "Cover self - Line of sight" does something like that.

9 hours ago, agiz19 said:

Could you add Serana support at some point? And could too you add a % MCM slider for follower ask for sex?

Shoot, didn't know Serana wasn't being picked up by the mod. I'll add explicit support for her asap. As for %chance for sex, I'll add that too.

9 hours ago, agiz19 said:

It would be nice if the approaches of special followers were voiced since you added FuzRoDoh support and with VA-Synth it would be quite great.

Sorry, for the mod to work it pretty much has to be silent dialogue, since the dialogue branch is generic and the ref is filled by script.

3 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

You could run a condition where the follower is not in line of sight of people not in CurrentFollowerFaction.

This would allow followers to fap in places that aren't player house but not totally public either, such as inside a rented inn room, behind a building out of sight of others.

I know the mod "Cover self - Line of sight" does something like that.

You read my mind - that's currently in the works already for inns. Thanks for the mod link, I've been digging through spectator crowds scripts to learn how to do LOS and having another reference is great.

Hey, I just tried the latest version, I added location to formlist (DG Castle and its surrounding cells) , set ask for sex to 100%, tried different polling rates 0.1-1.0, gender Women Only and it goes like this in console and nothing happens after :

[FN] SeranaIsAroused, adding to list

[FN]FoundArousedFollower, atteempting to start scene

[FN]debug:FalseTRUE

[FN]Attempting to sex the player

and that is it, and and those lines keep repeating and no scene initiates.

Havent tried other followers since I usually only have Serana as companion.  

Thanks for the update! Your mod is coming along nicely!

Regarding turning into ESL(ESPFE), now the mod has dialogue I hesitate to do that because Dialogue stuff can get messed up in the compact files process.

Running a check in SSEEdit, I get the recommendation to compact files.

Might you be able to release an ESPFE version please?

11 hours ago, agiz19 said:

[FN] SeranaIsAroused, adding to list

[FN]FoundArousedFollower, atteempting to start scene

[FN]debug:FalseTRUE

[FN]Attempting to sex the player

and that is it, and and those lines keep repeating and no scene initiates.

Havent tried other followers since I usually only have Serana as companion.  

It looks like somethings overriding the mod's forcegreet package, because the mod seems to be correctly detect Serana. Can you post a papyrus log while you're at it?

Also, out of curiosity, how far are you in the dawnguard dlc? If the MQ is still active, it will override the mod's AI packages and serana won't ask the PC for sex. Its a fixable issue, but that means placing the mod priority above the MQ, potentially leading to some fuckery. If that happened after you're done with the MQ then something's wrong on my end and I'll try and fix it.

Edit: Actually, looking in the CK, it looks like there's a lot of logic surrounding Serana - I think I'll have to work a bit more to add support for her. I think I'll add some additional logic in the mod for Serana - might be neat if the mod only activates after a certain point in the dawnguard questline.

6 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Thanks for the update! Your mod is coming along nicely!

Regarding turning into ESL(ESPFE), now the mod has dialogue I hesitate to do that because Dialogue stuff can get messed up in the compact files process.

Running a check in SSEEdit, I get the recommendation to compact files.

Might you be able to release an ESPFE version please?

Sure, here you go:
*Note: requires a clean save if you're using v3. I think v2 still is fine, since the formids were still compacted back then. Probably best to have a cleaned save anyway.

Follower Needs ESL v4.7z

On 4/20/2021 at 8:10 PM, BluByt3 said:

It looks like somethings overriding the mod's forcegreet package, because the mod seems to be correctly detect Serana. Can you post a papyrus log while you're at it?

Also, out of curiosity, how far are you in the dawnguard dlc? If the MQ is still active, it will override the mod's AI packages and serana won't ask the PC for sex. Its a fixable issue, but that means placing the mod priority above the MQ, potentially leading to some fuckery. If that happened after you're done with the MQ then something's wrong on my end and I'll try and fix it.

Edit: Actually, looking in the CK, it looks like there's a lot of logic surrounding Serana - I think I'll have to work a bit more to add support for her. I think I'll add some additional logic in the mod for Serana - might be neat if the mod only activates after a certain point in the dawnguard questline.

Hey,

I just tried the latest version v5 and I get the same outcome in console its just now she forcegreets and then no dialogue options appear - Im loading this mod last , I should mention I am in the middle of DG main quest and have Serana Dialogue AddOn , maybe SDA is interfering since that mod disables some dialogue options at times but SL Romance dialogue is always there and a hugging mod dialogue. Would be nice if someone else who has SDA tried this along with it, Ill do some more testing later when I finish DG but I really suspect SDA is interfering..

Edit: Masturbation doesnt work also she just stands there console is saying same things and it ends at attempting to start a scene and then all repeats also she is still forcegreeting after disabling followers ask for sex.

EDIT 2 : Well I have to say it was the ESL version...Installed the regular one and now all works :) great and thanks , really the only thing missing is the voice, the guy who is working on SL Romance managed to voice generic characters and unique ones as well the lines are not that great since he was just proving it can be done, I know you said the responses are generic and its not possible to give them voice because of that but it would really add up to, well I hope you change your mind and make a voiced version of dialogues at least for special followers. Otherwise you have created a great mod, light, fast and it does what it was intended to do. TY

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...