On 7/11/2021 at 10:04 PM, Newbie1999 said:

Will this cause problems if I use a follower managers like EFF?

It may - I dont use eff so it may overwrite the mod's functionality when asking the player for sex. Everything else should work however.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn! looks like a cool mod! thank you so much. 

Question. Can be exceptions? like who can and who can't masturbated?....sorry if is too much to ask...I just don't want to see inigo horny or Shirley lmao....I know it's a bit dumb what I'm asking.

Edited by urbon
On 7/27/2021 at 10:38 PM, urbon said:

Damn! looks like a cool mod! thank you so much. 

Question. Can be exceptions? like who can and who can't masturbated?....sorry if is too much to ask...I just don't want to see inigo horny or Shirley lmao....I know it's a bit dumb what I'm asking.

That's a fair point- I'll consider it for the next update. Currently I'm rewriting the follower detection method using LibFire, so I'll see abt adding that in the next update. However, in the mean time, you could just block arousal from SLA's menu instead.

10 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

That's a fair point- I'll consider it for the next update. Currently I'm rewriting the follower detection method using LibFire, so I'll see abt adding that in the next update. However, in the mean time, you could just block arousal from SLA's menu instead.

Haha don't worry! it's a good immersive mod. Thank you! I will try!

Dont know if this is still active but an idea would be since this only affects followers which is great, a dialogue option to pick which kind of sex would be cool like slen does it, sadly slen affect and gives that intrusive dialogue to every npc in the game

3 hours ago, zergface said:

Dont know if this is still active but an idea would be since this only affects followers which is great, a dialogue option to pick which kind of sex would be cool like slen does it, sadly slen affect and gives that intrusive dialogue to every npc in the game

Would be cool only when a follower approach you. 

• 1 month later...

WOW!!! Thank you so much!! I have literally been looking for something like this for the last days and this does EXACTLY what I was looking for the way I wanted and I had even started looking into scripts of other mods, but dont think I would have been able to do it any time soon by myself!

Sooo amazing! Made my day :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

PC char = female

Male followers = 8

Female Followers = 2

My male follower asked me for sex to which I replied "yes" and then he walked off. I have filter gay/lesbian anims turned on hence the no animations found error. Shouldn't the scan always include the player if he/she said yes to followers request? Would adding all the actors into an array and then pairing them off based on gender work? Is it possible to make lovers a priority in matchup's (including the player)? thanks and sorry fer the questions.

Spoiler

ScreenShot141.jpg.8709050023ca1aef580d3bfae16c27c6.jpg

3 hours ago, sanya56714 said:

where to install LibFire

You can find LibFire here.

Once you have downloaded libfire.zip, install it with your mod manager or unzip it into your skyrim data directory if you prefer manual installation (tho you should rlly  consider using a mod manager like MO2)

• 1 month later...

If you use TAB to exit the conversation when the event is triggered, and run away from the follower, the follower will freeze and will not follow the player. Even if you wait for a day, the dialogue cannot be triggered again until the player is close enough to the NPC. V6 version

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 8:26 PM, as5685009 said:

If you use TAB to exit the conversation when the event is triggered, and run away from the follower, the follower will freeze and will not follow the player. Even if you wait for a day, the dialogue cannot be triggered again until the player is close enough to the NPC. V6 version

Shoot, I'll look into fixing that. Thanks for letting me know.

Hi and thanks for this.

I just installed this for the first time last night (ESL flagged v6.2) and the folllower/player scenes would not start, papyrus output just repeats the following over and over:

Spoiler

[12/01/2021 - 11:40:24PM] [FN]Started scan for aroused Followers.
[12/01/2021 - 11:40:24PM] [FN]Found a valid location, returning true.
[12/01/2021 - 11:40:24PM] [FN]IvyIs aroused, adding to list
[12/01/2021 - 11:40:24PM] [FN]Found aroused followers, attempting to start scene.
[12/01/2021 - 11:40:24PM] [FN]Attempting to sex the player

So I tried ESP v6.2 standard plugin and had no issues at all, works great!

Then tested the ESL plugin with the ESP version files as I noticed the files below were not included with the ESL version:

Spoiler

image.png.74804d7f7f3c6c75f8ada331e0d26a1d.png

but that seemed to make no difference, scenes still didn't start.

Not sure if related but papyrus output from ESL v6.2 consistently included the third line below regarding the store class, ESP only has the first two entries:

Spoiler

[12/01/2021 - 11:27:59PM] error: Native static function SetContainedFormDisplayNames could find no matching static function on linked type LibFire. Function will not be bound.
[12/01/2021 - 11:27:59PM] error: Native static function FindContainedFormsOfFormType could find no matching static function on linked type LibFire. Function will not be bound.
[12/01/2021 - 11:28:04PM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__07000806", missing file?

Unless this is just some conflict on my end but the only one I could find is that DialogueViews/02005047.xml overwrites a file from AmorousAdventures 3.4

Definitely keeping this in my load order either way but would be nice to have the ESL flagged version. If it is a bug, hope this helps narrow it down.

Thank you.

Edited by modball
version correction v6 to v6.2
2 hours ago, modball said:

Hi and thanks for this.

I just installed this for the first time last night (ESL flagged v6.2) and the folllower/player scenes would not start, papyrus output just repeats the following over and over:

Hide contents

[12/01/2021 - 11:40:24PM] [FN]Started scan for aroused Followers.
[12/01/2021 - 11:40:24PM] [FN]Found a valid location, returning true.
[12/01/2021 - 11:40:24PM] [FN]IvyIs aroused, adding to list
[12/01/2021 - 11:40:24PM] [FN]Found aroused followers, attempting to start scene.
[12/01/2021 - 11:40:24PM] [FN]Attempting to sex the player

So I tried ESP v6.2 standard plugin and had no issues at all, works great!

Then tested the ESL plugin with the ESP version files as I noticed the files below were not included with the ESL version:

Hide contents

image.png.74804d7f7f3c6c75f8ada331e0d26a1d.png

but that seemed to make no difference, scenes still didn't start.

Not sure if related but papyrus output from ESL v6.2 consistently included the third line below regarding the store class, ESP only has the first two entries:

Hide contents

[12/01/2021 - 11:27:59PM] error: Native static function SetContainedFormDisplayNames could find no matching static function on linked type LibFire. Function will not be bound.
[12/01/2021 - 11:27:59PM] error: Native static function FindContainedFormsOfFormType could find no matching static function on linked type LibFire. Function will not be bound.
[12/01/2021 - 11:28:04PM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__07000806", missing file?

Unless this is just some conflict on my end but the only one I could find is that DialogueViews/02005047.xml overwrites a file from AmorousAdventures 3.4

Definitely keeping this in my load order either way but would be nice to have the ESL flagged version. If it is a bug, hope this helps narrow it down.

Thank you.

Wow, I guess thats what happens when I don't test the esl version first lol. I'll fix thar asap, thanks for letting me know!

Looking forward to trying this out - will be interesting to see how it goes with various followers - my current set of 4 has 3 with their own follower setup and one using my regular follower system (NFF). Would love to see a system that included non-follower player house residents - I have player houses with "harems" living there.

Edit - so far so good - two of the unique followers (own follower system) have requested sex. I think the term "ask" is a bit mild - it's more a case of telling you it's about to happen. I would actually have preferred asking as this just takes over. 

Edited by Caithness
18 hours ago, nadalotta said:

Are there plans down the line to add voiced lines for the base voice types?

Nope, sorry. To maintain compatibility across all followers, this mod will probably always be unvocied. However if someone else wants to add voiced dialouge, they have my full permission to do so.

On 12/2/2021 at 9:45 AM, modball said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you.

I can't seem to find any issue with the ESL plugin on my end, not quite sure why the ESP version would work and the ESL would not. Did you happen to upgrade from the esp to esl version at any time? The two mods have different formids, which may be why some of the scripts were broken. In any case, if the ESP version works for you I'd probably stick with that, or if you want to switch over to the esl version clean your save first of the ESP version of the mod entirely.

2 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

I can't seem to find any issue with the ESL plugin on my end, not quite sure why the ESP version would work and the ESL would not. Did you happen to upgrade from the esp to esl version at any time? The two mods have different formids, which may be why some of the scripts were broken. In any case, if the ESP version works for you I'd probably stick with that, or if you want to switch over to the esl version clean your save first of the ESP version of the mod entirely.

I hadn't installed your mod previously, first try was with the ESL flagged version.

Something here could be relevant, unless you already took these steps https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21618

- seq files need to be regenerated if the linked quest's formID was changed, otherwise the dialogue bug (dialogue missing until first reload) will appear again.

I did compare both versions (all files) in WinMerge and the seq file and scripts are identical, including timestamps... might be a clue as the quest ID for _FNQuestSerena changed when the form IDs were compacted. I don't have Serena/Serana as a follower myself so might not be relevant here.

It is very possible there is a conflict somewhere on my end (a whole lotta mods) so I will stick with the ESP as it is working well for me. Especially if no one else has found anything wrong with it, likely just my problem. Thanks for looking into it though!

*edit: forgot to add, is the ESL version supposed to be missing some of the scripts?

Spoiler

image.png.645e31924fb82392622c2dd13649f149.png

Edited by modball
more info