20 hours ago, modball said:

I hadn't installed your mod previously, first try was with the ESL flagged version.

Something here could be relevant, unless you already took these steps https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21618

- seq files need to be regenerated if the linked quest's formID was changed, otherwise the dialogue bug (dialogue missing until first reload) will appear again.

I did compare both versions (all files) in WinMerge and the seq file and scripts are identical, including timestamps... might be a clue as the quest ID for _FNQuestSerena changed when the form IDs were compacted. I don't have Serena/Serana as a follower myself so might not be relevant here.

It is very possible there is a conflict somewhere on my end (a whole lotta mods) so I will stick with the ESP as it is working well for me. Especially if no one else has found anything wrong with it, likely just my problem. Thanks for looking into it though!

*edit: forgot to add, is the ESL version supposed to be missing some of the scripts?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.645e31924fb82392622c2dd13649f149.png

Hmm, you could be right - the latest update did change some parts of the dialouge but I didn't regen the seq file. And no, the scripts shouldn't be missing either, that was just an error on my part. I'll regen the seq and do some more testing. Its also possible that the method I used to compact the formids this time changed them, as I did the quick and dirty way in the ck instead of manually checking with sseedit. In that case I've got more problems to iron out so that others who use the esl are not impacted.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd downloaded 6.2, but I'm confused about the fact you had ESPFE versions earlier.  Are you likely to do an ESPFE version of 6.2? If you are, I'll hold off using the one I downloaded until then. 

If not, please let me know so I can make use of the 6.2.  Thanks!

Edited by Bluegunk
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry in advance if you already posted this information and stupid me missed it somewhere but, Are any of your mods versions compatible with Skyrim SE Build 1.6.342 (AE) ?

I gave both 5 and 6 a try just to see before I posted and no events are firing for me after having all of the conditions met.

Reading through all of this - for those wanting a better system to "eslify" mods - this works really well www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56396 - it is designed for followers, but works for other mods as well. It handles facegen, dialogue etc - runs as a plugin within SSEEdit - you load only the mod you want to change (SSEEdit will automatically load it's masters) - select the mod and "Cntrl-Alt-E" - It checks the mod to see if it can be changed, if it is it goes ahead. It makes new facegen and dialogue if required (makes copies of the existing ones but correctly renames them - these are placed in an overwrite directory, so you then have to simply click and drag them using file explorer into the mod. While you are still in SSEEdit, you right click the mod, go to "other" at the bottom and click on generate seq file - it only makes one if it is necessary. Save and exit. Espfe created.

I have managed to convert about 100 mods without issue - there is a version that will even do ones with new cells, but that is only recommended if you absolutely know which of those you can do (anything with a cell that will never be modified by another mod is a possible candidate)

Edited by Caithness
On 12/27/2021 at 11:49 AM, Caithness said:

Reading through all of this - for those wanting a better system to "eslify" mods - this works really well www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56396 - it is designed for followers, but works for other mods as well. It handles facegen, dialogue etc - runs as a plugin within SSEEdit - you load only the mod you want to change (SSEEdit will automatically load it's masters) - select the mod and "Cntrl-Alt-E" - It checks the mod to see if it can be changed, if it is it goes ahead. It makes new facegen and dialogue if required (makes copies of the existing ones but correctly renames them - these are placed in an overwrite directory, so you then have to simply click and drag them using file explorer into the mod. While you are still in SSEEdit, you right click the mod, go to "other" at the bottom and click on generate seq file - it only makes one if it is necessary. Save and exit. Espfe created.

I have managed to convert about 100 mods without issue - there is a version that will even do ones with new cells, but that is only recommended if you absolutely know which of those you can do (anything with a cell that will never be modified by another mod is a possible candidate)

Thank you. In this case I'd rather the author make a decision on what path he intends to take his mod.

On 12/26/2021 at 7:23 PM, chimmy said:

Sorry in advance if you already posted this information and stupid me missed it somewhere but, Are any of your mods versions compatible with Skyrim SE Build 1.6.342 (AE) ?

I gave both 5 and 6 a try just to see before I posted and no events are firing for me after having all of the conditions met.

Sorry, because I don't use AE I don't have the ability to support it. Theoretically v5 should work as it only uses skse and consoleutil functions, (which is bundled with sexlab for se at least). If you could post a papyrus log I can try and take a look, there could be something I'm forgeting. V6 definitely won't work however, until libfire is updated for AE.

• 2 months later...
On 12/26/2021 at 9:23 PM, chimmy said:

You should downgrade your game :( AE cc content works on SSE  and there isn't anything new on AE. I mean, fixes or that kind of stuff. 

22 hours ago, Delirium_Trigger said:

I have AFT and this mod hasn't triggered ever, i am wondering if it may need a patch to work.

I don't use AFT so I don't know, if aft changes the way followers are registered by the game then it might. If you post a papyrus log I'd be happy to take a look and see what's going on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 9:50 AM, BluByt3 said:

Sorry, because I don't use AE I don't have the ability to support it. Theoretically v5 should work as it only uses skse and consoleutil functions, (which is bundled with sexlab for se at least). If you could post a papyrus log I can try and take a look, there could be something I'm forgeting. V6 definitely won't work however, until libfire is updated for AE.

Your mod works great with AE, and better too. I tried on 1.5 and it was awesome, but I couldnt get it to fire very often. Thanks to the new AE Libraries, PapyrusUtil, SKSE 2.0.5, etc. etc. which are ALL updated for AE 1.6 by the way, this mod works amazeballs on AE. How?

I keep telling peeps, AE has a Source folder in the game Data directory. At first, some aspects of this mod wouldn't work. I simply installed your mod with Vortex, copied (NOT moved) all of your scripts, including your source folder, straight into Data/Source/ so the scripts are in Scripts AND Source in the AE data directory. The scripts fired. It works. Idk how compatible it is with SLSF - Fame Comments, AFT, Sexlab Relationship Dialogue System (latest Guffle version not the old Nomkaz conversion that is outdated), as well as a few other mods. But I'm sure I'll find out.

Idk for sure what you would have to do for a full AE conversion. You'd have to check the pages of the requirements for their AE changelog, but the mod works in AE. I see a lot of peeps keep saying in SE Sexlab mods, "scripts won't fire" or "things ain't workin". I'm telling you the copy script method above works. Try it, let me know. I'd love more data to support my theory. Cause it's not a fact just yet. I've only had a dozen people tell me it works with other mods. I'd prefer to have it in the hundreds and see more peeps talking about it before I decide it's best every time. But it even works with the old LE version of Devious Carriages! lmao. Surprisingly.

Edited by LynErso666
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, so testing out the v8 update with Sexlab (no OStim).

Animations are not firing with either Pure SKSE or po3 (did not test Libfire).

Only female followers and female PC, Genders set to Both. Have not tested males.

Spoiler

SKSE:

enb2022_4_10_18_20_54.jpg.94ea171065ec19f88e6f5daaebba8aed.jpg

po3:

enb2022_4_10_18_53_50.jpg.c22c47ed73941df115d0f538aad19166.jpg

I do see a notification in the upper left stating the scene has started but the NPC just does a little stutter dance until activated.

Rebuilt SL registry, no change.

Reverted to v7, works as intended.:

530408628_2016-10-2523_05.jpg.98db7cde2466ac97d098767a4400bfb1.jpg

Edited by modball
added info
On 4/10/2022 at 7:14 PM, modball said:

Hey, so testing out the v8 update with Sexlab (no OStim).

Animations are not firing with either Pure SKSE or po3 (did not test Libfire).

Only female followers and female PC, Genders set to Both. Have not tested males.

Hide contents

SKSE:

enb2022_4_10_18_20_54.jpg.94ea171065ec19f88e6f5daaebba8aed.jpg

po3:

enb2022_4_10_18_53_50.jpg.c22c47ed73941df115d0f538aad19166.jpg

I do see a notification in the upper left stating the scene has started but the NPC just does a little stutter dance until activated.

Rebuilt SL registry, no change.

Reverted to v7, works as intended.:

530408628_2016-10-2523_05.jpg.98db7cde2466ac97d098767a4400bfb1.jpg

I'll take a look into that, thanks for letting me know.

On 4/15/2022 at 4:16 PM, FuRitzu said:

Is there or will there be a conversion of this mod for Skyrim LE?

On 4/16/2022 at 6:14 AM, Soldream said:

I'm interested too

Sorry, no - at least, not a version made by me. I don't own LE, and the mod relies on SKSE plugins to function - however if anyone is interested in porting the mod to LE they have my full permission to do so, so long as they link back here. I have no idea if its possible but if there's LE versions of the plugins the code should work still.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, devildx said:

This mod work with Nether Follower Framework? And with followers that uses its own system like Serana Dialogue Addon or Buxom Wench Yuriana?

good for that thanks because I already verified that your mod works wonderfully, besides that it adds a bit of living essence to the followers.????

• 2 weeks later...

This mod does not work when combined with Jugs/Milk Economy. Somehow, my followers reach 100% and they will not help them selves. Sometimes the logfile dumps "attempting to sex the player" but I don't get that question. My followers do not entertain themselves. The mod has only worked one time, I do get some special moments when my female followers are milking themselves but after that, they still have an arousel above the threshold.

So I suspect some interactions with other mods. Does anyone have experience with these mods? Milk economy/jugs follower needs?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 11:40 PM, slkajhf34 said:

Fails to detect my Sexlab Aroused Baka edition, every other mod has no problems interacting with it.

due to the fact that the mod uses very specific formids to grab the aroused framework, unless you are using OSLaroused or SLA/Oaroused it is not supported. I'll take a look and see if it's something I can add.