i using a translator so grammar can be awkward.

it based  female follwers, in riverwood inn, not khajiit, no public option

arousal state1 - masturbate - work

- refuse - work

arousal state2 - masturbate - unwork

- refuse - work

- mutual - unwork

arosal state3 - masturbate - work

- refuse - work

-mutual - work

- sex - work

lover - sex - work

- refuse - work

i'd like to add some options.

go to bed teleporting option.

it very immersive but some interaction blocking (stairs, idle npcs).

arousal state2,3 add offer go to bed masturbate, and lover's masturbate offer.

for immersive

lover's masturbating end, give gift (squirt, cum, milk and another...)

give items with little dialogue. ex)this for you and imagine me.

i think you can refer to milk mod

this mod is great. and thanks.

On 10/24/2023 at 2:56 AM, Bmou said:

i using a translator so grammar can be awkward.

it based  female follwers, in riverwood inn, not khajiit, no public option

arousal state1 - masturbate - work

- refuse - work

arousal state2 - masturbate - unwork

- refuse - work

- mutual - unwork

arosal state3 - masturbate - work

- refuse - work

-mutual - work

- sex - work

lover - sex - work

- refuse - work

i'd like to add some options.

go to bed teleporting option.

it very immersive but some interaction blocking (stairs, idle npcs).

arousal state2,3 add offer go to bed masturbate, and lover's masturbate offer.

for immersive

lover's masturbating end, give gift (squirt, cum, milk and another...)

give items with little dialogue. ex)this for you and imagine me.

i think you can refer to milk mod

this mod is great. and thanks.

Thank you very much for the feedback, I'll look into adding something like that in. I quite like the idea of expanding the lover's tree a bit more, I'll see about adding some small things here and there.
As for the bed teleport option, I'll add a toggle for that!

Hey im really liking the new dialouge options but having some issues. Its not picking up new followers after the mod is on, this gets fixed by toggling the mod off and on or chanfing what genders are allowed. However if i toggle the mod or change the allowed genders this seems to sometimes break everything. All npcs and male female and whatever else is telling me they need to get off even if they are not followers and its breaking dialouge where you cant even talk anyone because they are all saying thank you. Its kinda funny lol but something is broken here.

4 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

Hey im really liking the new dialouge options but having some issues. Its not picking up new followers after the mod is on, this gets fixed by toggling the mod off and on or chanfing what genders are allowed. However if i toggle the mod or change the allowed genders this seems to sometimes break everything. All npcs and male female and whatever else is telling me they need to get off even if they are not followers and its breaking dialouge where you cant even talk anyone because they are all saying thank you. Its kinda funny lol but something is broken here.

Oh dear, that's not good at all lmao
I'll push out a fix ASAP for that, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

3 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

Oh dear, that's not good at all lmao
I'll push out a fix ASAP for that, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Yeah im not sure what the sepific condion is to triggers that weither its toggle of the on off or the allowed genders. I seem to be able to fix it by turning the mod off waiting awhile and reloading the save turning it back on. To be even more specfic everyone is saying thank you or hey friend do you have a minute but you cant actually talk to them when this happens.

Even dogs and horses are saying that lol.

However that actually brings up an idea, If you have dog followers or your horse or even your follower horses have needs to if you have the creature content enabled. That would be an apprecated addon to take care of their needs as well. I guess they could force greet you just the same but they wouldnt be able to masterbate. I know your reworking the follower 3p scenes you could  incorperate them as well or have one follower take care of another one. Like male npc follower says they have a need, you can tell them you can help them, they can do it themselves, or you can say I can find someone to help you and you can go ask a female follower or npc if they would fuck your friend or join a threesome with you. Same with female followers they can help themselves, do you, go with you to find a friend or in their case a creature like a dog or horse. I know thats off the wall but it brang up an idea.

8 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

Apologies for the bug, I did manage to track what seems to have been causing the issue and fixed it. Bethesda's method of distributing dialogue is hilariously bad, and so sometimes things like that can pop up if I'm not careful with how dialogue is handled. Here's a hotfix: Follower needs v10.2.7z

4 minutes ago, skyrim482 said:

Yeah im not sure what the sepific condion is to triggers that weither its toggle of the on off or the allowed genders. I seem to be able to fix it by turning the mod off waiting awhile and reloading the save turning it back on. To be even more specfic everyone is saying thank you or hey friend do you have a minute but you cant actually talk to them when this happens.

Even dogs and horses are saying that lol.

However that actually brings up an idea, If you have dog followers or your horse or even your follower horses have needs to if you have the creature content enabled. That would be an apprecated addon to take care of their needs as well. I guess they could force greet you just the same but they wouldnt be able to masterbate. I know your reworking the follower 3p scenes you could  incorperate them as well or have one follower take care of another one. Like male npc follower says they have a need, you can tell them you can help them, they can do it themselves, or you can say I can find someone to help you and you can go ask a female follower or npc if they would fuck your friend or join a threesome with you. Same with female followers they can help themselves, do you, go with you to find a friend or in their case a creature like a dog or horse. I know thats off the wall but it brang up an idea.

Thank you for the idea, however creature content is not something I'd like to directly support, as similar to rape content it doesn't interest me. If someone would like to create an addon for the mod that does so, they're welcome to do so, however for now it's not something I'd like to create at the moment.
There is a good point however that as it stands, creature followers could *technically* be picked up by the mod right now, and speak as if they were human. I'll have to probably go back and fix that, that's not intended behavior.

Thank you for the idea, however creature content is not something I'd like to directly support, as similar to rape content it doesn't interest me. If someone would like to create an addon for the mod that does so, they're welcome to do so, however for now it's not something I'd like to create at the moment.
There is a good point however that as it stands, creature followers could *technically* be picked up by the mod right now, and speak as if they were human. I'll have to probably go back and fix that, that's not intended behavior.

Thanks for the update, I will test it when I have time. If your giving your blessing to add on to your mod I could try my hand at doing so for creature support. If you let me know what conditions you put in place to block creatures so I could undo that and try to add a difrent set of diolouge options for creature followers. I can create an optional download for you to share here or on a seperate post. Im not really super knolegeable with the ck so idk if i can figure it out but ill try. Anyways thanks for all your work!

so, they're welcome

Actually I created 4 different followers using this mod.

I made it the brute way, as compiling the scripts throws me errors.

Followers using it:

Karlossos the Riekling

Lis the Spider

Hercules the Husky

Gabriella the Wispmother.

I use V9.1 at the moment.

To make it open, a keyword couod do the trick.

12 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

Actually I created 4 different followers using this mod.

I made it the brute way, as compiling the scripts throws me errors.

Followers using it:

Karlossos the Riekling

Lis the Spider

Hercules the Husky

Gabriella the Wispmother.

I use V9.1 at the moment.

Interesting Im going to look at your karlossos and hercules mod. Ive never gotten scrpit complie to work for any mod, are you just changing the condions for the approach?

1 hour ago, skyrim482 said:

just changing the condions

not sure on this, as I included those 4 followers into 6 or 7 SL trigger mods. Not just by scripts but also other changes.

One of those trigger mods I couldn't compile, no more sure which one.

6 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

not sure on this, as I included those 4 followers into 6 or 7 SL trigger mods. Not just by scripts but also other changes.

One of those trigger mods I couldn't compile, no more sure which one.

If your making creature followers a horse one would be neat. Phillup was never quite finished years ago.

3 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

creature followers

Will think about it. Did not do it, because of size. House is full with a horse inside.

The dog and riekling open doors. But all work with SL follower needs ( this mod ).

If you are fine with a ....simple ? solution, look at this.

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/15370-notice/?do=findComment&comment=74141

Edited by Tlam99
17 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

Thanks for the update, I will test it when I have time. If your giving your blessing to add on to your mod I could try my hand at doing so for creature support. If you let me know what conditions you put in place to block creatures so I could undo that and try to add a difrent set of diolouge options for creature followers. I can create an optional download for you to share here or on a seperate post. Im not really super knolegeable with the ck so idk if i can figure it out but ill try. Anyways thanks for all your work!

You're welcome to create an addon for the mod, so long as it still uses SexlabFN.esp as a master, and in a separate post. If you'd like help setting up a scripting environment, I'd be happy to assist to the best of my ability.

As for what you'd need to re-enable creatures, there's not really anything in place at the moment to specifically disallow them, until this most recent update. As of 10.2, there's now one line in the _FNScannerScript.psc file that handles it.

Change:

Bool Function isValidActor(actor ak)
	if(!ak.isChild() && ak.is3DLoaded() && !ak.IsInCombat() && !ak.IsTrespassing() && !ak.isOnMount() && !isAnimating(ak) && GetInValidLocation(ak) && ak.getSitState() == 0 && ak.GetSleepState() == 0 && !ak.isInFaction(CreatureFaction))
<Code omitted>
endFunction

To:

Bool Function isValidActor(actor ak)
	if(!ak.isChild() && ak.is3DLoaded() && !ak.IsInCombat() && !ak.IsTrespassing() && !ak.isOnMount() && !isAnimating(ak) && GetInValidLocation(ak) && ak.getSitState() == 0 && ak.GetSleepState() == 0)
<code omitted>
endFunction

Otherwise, there's nothing in the dialogue conditions that would disallow them.

However, it would be on you to create dialogue for creatures - it should be fairly simple to do, using the existing prompts within the mod. With only this change listed above, they'd use human lines and use the human dialogue system. Which, depending on how you like your creature followers, may or may not be what you're going for. If you have questions relating to how dialogue works, feel free to shoot me a message.

As for creating a scripting environment, take a look at my previous post on setting one up for sexlab/SLA:

The only additional scripts you should need are the ones provided by the skse plugins listed, and the scripts from OStim. (You also may want to use OSLAroused in your scripting environment, since that's what I use) You may have to comment some things out to get them to compile, but that's totally fine. It's a bit of trial and error but once you have your environment set up it's pretty easy. 

Edited by BluByt3
16 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

What does LibFire do in this mod?  I want to check this mod out but I'm not sure if LibFire is compatible with VR.

Libfire provides the code necessary to scan for followers in a more efficient way, but can be replaced with po3's extender. I know less and less people use libfire now, so it's mainly kept around for backwards compatibility. It's completely interchangeable with po3's extender.
If neither options work for you, you can use a purely papyrus based scan  - but be warned, it's very script intensive and is definitely not the most efficient method.

17 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

Wasn't aware that people were using creature followers with this mod in it's current state, so I'll post a version of v10 with the change removed.
Creatures still aren't supported by me, but if you don't mind the jank here's a version that will skip checking for creatures:
(Note that I won't maintain this version, and future updates will still include this change.)

Follower needs v10.2.7z

Edited by BluByt3
1 hour ago, harryscrowtem said:

does v.10.2 require both Sexlab and Ostim Standalone or would it still work with Sexlab and Ostim NG?
btw thanks for very fun and immersive mod ?

10.2 requires OStim standalone, other versions are currently unsupported due to the way OStim Standalone changed animation selection. If you'd like to use OStim NG or older, use v9 instead.

All versions will work with any version of sexlab.

Hi

I have billys animations with futa anims from fomod , the tags on futa masturbations are masturbation,f,futa. I have non futa females using futa male masturbations, is it possible to change code from...

If ((SL as SexLabFramework).GetGender(ak) == 0)
			animations = (SL as SexLabFramework).GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Masturbation", "M")
		Else
			animations = (SL as SexLabFramework).GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Masturbation", "F")
		EndIf

to

Elseif ((SL as SexLabFramework).GetGender(ak) == 1)
			animations = (SL as SexLabFramework).GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Masturbation,F", tagSuppress="Futa")
		elseif ((SL as SexLabFramework).GetGender(ak) == 2)
			animations = (SL as SexLabFramework).GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Masturbation", "F", "futa")
		else	
			animations = (SL as SexLabFramework).GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Masturbation", "C", "", "", true)
		EndIf

thanks

Would be nice if aroused followers could say passing comments once there arousal reached a certain level. i.e

"I would love to see you dance in that skimpy outfit your wearing"

player dances

Follower claps then masturbates

29 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Hi

I have billys animations with futa anims from fomod , the tags on futa masturbations are masturbation,f,futa. I have non futa females using futa male masturbations, is it possible to change code from...

Else
			animations = (SL as SexLabFramework).GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Masturbation", "F")
		EndIf

to

Elseif ((SL as SexLabFramework).GetGender(ak) == 1)
			animations = (SL as SexLabFramework).GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Masturbation,F", tagSuppress="Futa")
		elseif ((SL as SexLabFramework).GetGender(ak) == 2)
			animations = (SL as SexLabFramework).GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Masturbation", "F", "futa")
		else	
			animations = (SL as SexLabFramework).GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Masturbation", "C", "", "", true)
		EndIf

thanks

Would be nice if aroused followers could say passing comments once there arousal reached a certain level. i.e

"I would love to see you dance in that skimpy outfit your wearing"

player dances

Follower claps then masturbates

Sure, I'll put out a hotfix. Thanks for bringing the issue to my attention.

And something like that is already in the works for the next update! Just need to implement a lot more idle chatter and iron out some bugs, but that will be coming soon.

If someone can explain to me how to add unique animations to dialogs using OAR. I might be able to make some variations for inviting NPCs. At the same time share with the author for further updates. I tried on my own, but I just gave up.

Edited by Soldream