Hi author. I've always appreciated mods in which npc and satellites independently initiate dialogue. Your mod is unfortunately one of the few that fills a certain gap in immersiveness. Therefore, if you don't mind, I would like to express a couple of thoughts.

First of all, the automatic approach of the satellites to the PCs is very underestimated. This feature makes the followers much livelier. What would be an improvement would be more options and variables to trigger the dialogue. As an example, let's take the relationship level between the PC and the satellite. 
Level 1 is the level at which the companion leaves to masturbate without warning. And after masturbating, it launches a short dialogue like "I'm back"... "We can move on."  
Level 2 is to start a dialogue about allowing masturbation, like "Do you mind if I go away for a while?" 
Level 3 - The companion will show for the PC his state, but still not initiate sex. "I can't take it anymore, even if here...", the player can either support the companion and the companion will jerk off where he stands or the player can choose dialogue like "No! At least find a proper place to do it." This way we get rid of the non-immersive "masturbation in public" toggle function in the MSM menu.
Level 4 - Companion to trigger a random dialogue (purely for a change), which will demonstrate a strong desire and willingness to have sex.

Second, companion sex with other companions extremely breaks any immersion, unless your group consists of easily available prostitutes. This should be beaten at least player dialogue. And ideally with additional conditions. For example, the companion approach to the player, with dialogue, in which the theme would be an argument over who would fuck the PC. Obviously, this would end in group sex or allowing the PCs to have sex with each other.

Third. Right now, your mod has pretty few lines of dialogue and they look pretty clumsy and dry. How about making it more lively and human? Even without a big dialogue tree, you could write some interesting-sounding lines. But right now it sounds like it was written by an AI or something similar.

What I wrote above are just examples. I just wanted to get the point across.
I apologize in advance if I was rude or something like that. The translator sometimes outputs strange text. Also, I'm not asking for anything. I just decided to add my thoughts on your mod and my text is just a set of thoughts. You do not have to improve or add anything. Just food for thought. Your right.

Edited by Soldream
3 hours ago, Soldream said:

Hi author. I've always appreciated mods in which npc and satellites independently initiate dialogue. Your mod is unfortunately one of the few that fills a certain gap in immersiveness. Therefore, if you don't mind, I would like to express a couple of thoughts.

First of all, the automatic approach of the satellites to the PCs is very underestimated. This feature makes the followers much livelier. What would be an improvement would be more options and variables to trigger the dialogue. As an example, let's take the relationship level between the PC and the satellite. 
Level 1 is the level at which the companion leaves to masturbate without warning. And after masturbating, it launches a short dialogue like "I'm back"... "We can move on."  
Level 2 is to start a dialogue about allowing masturbation, like "Do you mind if I go away for a while?" 
Level 3 - The companion will show for the PC his state, but still not initiate sex. "I can't take it anymore, even if here...", the player can either support the companion and the companion will jerk off where he stands or the player can choose dialogue like "No! At least find a proper place to do it." This way we get rid of the non-immersive "masturbation in public" toggle function in the MSM menu.
Level 4 - Companion to trigger a random dialogue (purely for a change), which will demonstrate a strong desire and willingness to have sex.

Second, companion sex with other companions extremely breaks any immersion, unless your group consists of easily available prostitutes. This should be beaten at least player dialogue. And ideally with additional conditions. For example, the companion approach to the player, with dialogue, in which the theme would be an argument over who would fuck the PC. Obviously, this would end in group sex or allowing the PCs to have sex with each other.

Third. Right now, your mod has pretty few lines of dialogue and they look pretty clumsy and dry. How about making it more lively and human? Even without a big dialogue tree, you could write some interesting-sounding lines. But right now it sounds like it was written by an AI or something similar.

I apologize in advance if I was rude or something like that. The translator sometimes outputs strange text. Also, I'm not asking for anything. I just decided to add my thoughts on your mod and my text is just a set of thoughts. You do not have to improve or add anything. Just food for thought. Your right.

I'm very glad you liked my mod, and I greatly appreciate your feedback! I really like the ideas you have proposed, and I've been looking into ways to expand the current dialogue system for the next update. I definitely agree that the dialogue is quite weak, and after playing through some better written mods, I really want to get to that level of immersion. The current dialogue system is little more than a tech demo in my opinion, only really meant to test whether or not it was even possible to do. My own writing skills have gotten better since I released the mod, and an overhaul is already in the works. Your ideas of different dialogue when compared to levels of arousal is one I'll definitely be exploring, as I think that would be an excellent addition to the mod.

Unfortunately due to the fact I rarely play skyrim now (really only to play around with new mods for about an hour here or there), I don't have a set update for when the next update will be. But rest assured, I'll be working on it in my free time, and the dialogue system will be the main focus of the update.

11 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

I'm very glad you liked my mod, and I greatly appreciate your feedback! I really like the ideas you have proposed, and I've been looking into ways to expand the current dialogue system for the next update. I definitely agree that the dialogue is quite weak, and after playing through some better written mods, I really want to get to that level of immersion. The current dialogue system is little more than a tech demo in my opinion, only really meant to test whether or not it was even possible to do. My own writing skills have gotten better since I released the mod, and an overhaul is already in the works. Your ideas of different dialogue when compared to levels of arousal is one I'll definitely be exploring, as I think that would be an excellent addition to the mod.

Unfortunately due to the fact I rarely play skyrim now (really only to play around with new mods for about an hour here or there), I don't have a set update for when the next update will be. But rest assured, I'll be working on it in my free time, and the dialogue system will be the main focus of the update.

That's great to hear! I'll be waiting, but you shouldn't rush in and try to live up to someone else's expectations. Just do it at your own pace, otherwise it can cause burnout. 

By the way there is a M.C.G. mod and it only exists for the LE platform. In it we develop a relationship with the NPCs and their Follower, depending on the relationship change slightly dialogues. There is an opportunity to make a certain NPC his girlfriend/boyfriend and also change the dialogues. And also in it there is an approach of the NPC to the PC with different requests to talk, drink, fuck, for the refusal NPC can get angry or after drinking skuma we can rape the NPC or the NPC can rape us. etc....

In general I just wanted to give you a possible example. I do not know very well, maybe it would be nice to look at how the author has created these or other things in terms of code?
*And an example of a well-written text is an example of the author "shadowman2777" on the example of this mod. But more than quality, I like the variety of text.

Edited by Soldream
On 4/16/2023 at 4:54 AM, Soldream said:

yes, i totally agree. this i've been using the mod since version 2. and it is much needed for immerssive gameplay. 

i would really love to see my follower ask me first before they inisitlize sex. for example. if i was out with lydia and we're currently mariied. and let say if i have another follower and that follower was extermely aroused. i want him/her to either ask me for sex with me or my wife, or an orgy. and if i refused. he'll go to masterbate somewhere. 

it would be really weird to have my wife/lover fuck every needy compain that i come across. 

one other thing. i would love to see compainon relationship matters. for example if i have 2 follower and they are have rank 4 relationship rank towards each other. they'll instant;y make love with each other without need ing to ask the PC.. Somthing like Love's comfort. there's an option there where if two npcs are sleeping in the same cell. they'll have sex with each other. i noticed that first when i was sneaking into someone's house in the night. and suddenly i hearded moaning in the bedroom lol. it's a nice touch to realism. 

anyways. 

but other than that. i really like where is this mod going. 

4 hours ago, AliAmiri said:

yes, i totally agree. this i've been using the mod since version 2. and it is much needed for immerssive gameplay. 

i would really love to see my follower ask me first before they inisitlize sex. for example. if i was out with lydia and we're currently mariied. and let say if i have another follower and that follower was extermely aroused. i want him/her to either ask me for sex with me or my wife, or an orgy. and if i refused. he'll go to masterbate somewhere. 

it would be really weird to have my wife/lover fuck every needy compain that i come across. 

one other thing. i would love to see compainon relationship matters. for example if i have 2 follower and they are have rank 4 relationship rank towards each other. they'll instant;y make love with each other without need ing to ask the PC.. Somthing like Love's comfort. there's an option there where if two npcs are sleeping in the same cell. they'll have sex with each other. i noticed that first when i was sneaking into someone's house in the night. and suddenly i hearded moaning in the bedroom lol. it's a nice touch to realism. 

anyways. 

but other than that. i really like where is this mod going. 

This was one of the first things I looked into implementing a couple months ago, and is my current focus at the moment. Unfortunately, due to my relative inexperience with AI Packages, I'm not quite done with this yet. But this will 100% be implemented in the next update.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 11:06 AM, bluetortoise said:

enabled debug because its not doing anything, in console it says that its not detecting any aroused follower.

You'll need to have OSLaroused or SLA redux installed, and you also need to have one of the skse plugins installed. Please post a papyrus log as well, I won't be able to assist without one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 2:32 AM, BluByt3 said:

Additionally, if you are having issues with followers being 'locked' by the dialogue, I can provide a debug mod that manually sets followers back to normal through the use of a spell.

I would love to know the debug mod for other mods where I am getting locked in dialog! Could you please provide link?

I have one small issue. When follower approaches and asks for fun, I only get the Yes option. The No option is never an option. Yet it works if I escape from dialog and triggers as walk-away topic. I've looked at SSEdit and don't see anything that may cause it.

Overall, a terrific mod! Thank you for creating and enhancing. When the time is right, I look forward to future changes.

• 2 weeks later...

[06/10/2023 - 03:57:03PM] [FN]Public Masturbation enabled, skipping location check.
[06/10/2023 - 03:57:03PM] [FN]Started scan for aroused Followers.
[06/10/2023 - 03:57:03PM] [FN]Public Masturbation enabled, skipping location check.
[06/10/2023 - 03:57:03PM] [FN]SaadiaIs aroused, adding to list
[06/10/2023 - 03:57:03PM] [FN]Found aroused followers, attempting to start scene.
[06/10/2023 - 03:57:03PM] [FN]Attempting to sex the player
[06/10/2023 - 03:57:03PM] error: Unbound native function "FormHasKeywordString" called

Getting this error

weird tho

was working well before i install prison overhaul

PS:version 8.7

Edited by KappaLima
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

By the way, will we need to start a new game with the new update? I still haven't started my walkthrough and wouldn't want to clog up the save file.
Will I be able to safely upgrade in the future, or should I still not build in the current version yet?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey BluByt3 would it be possible to add an option to delay their needs or edge them higher? Like tell them not right now or they dont want it bad enough yet. You tell them not to masturbate eithier and they have to wait. This mainly fixes inconvenient timing when they may ask so you delay it without having their arousal reset by them masturbating right away.

Great mod cheers!

Edited by skyrim482
  • 1 month later...
On 7/7/2023 at 10:51 PM, Soldream said:

By the way, will we need to start a new game with the new update? I still haven't started my walkthrough and wouldn't want to clog up the save file.
Will I be able to safely upgrade in the future, or should I still not build in the current version yet?

I design updates to technically be safe to update mid-game, but as with any script mods it's never something that is 100% safe to do. I try my best from a coding perspective to make the mod as clean as possible, almost nothing is persistent and cleans itself up as much as possible, but most likely when I push the new dialogue update a new save may be required. 
I'd say, it's around 90% safe to update mid game.

On 8/3/2023 at 2:12 PM, skyrim482 said:

Hey BluByt3 would it be possible to add an option to delay their needs or edge them higher? Like tell them not right now or they dont want it bad enough yet. You tell them not to masturbate eithier and they have to wait. This mainly fixes inconvenient timing when they may ask so you delay it without having their arousal reset by them masturbating right away.

Great mod cheers!

That is a lovely idea, thank you for the suggestion. I'll see about adding it in with the next update, which is currently being worked on.

On 8/6/2023 at 3:49 PM, Sydney said:

I just get to "[FN]Attempting to sex the player" then nothing happens. Tried PO3 and SKSE but same result.

Had it running for 6 or 7 levels, with SL scenes starting normally with other mods.

Possible issues?

SL Utility Plus https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

Improved Camera - Patch Collection https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/94096

Taking a look at it, SL Utility plus is the issue - I need to specifically patch the mod or re-write the way I handle starting scenes for it to work. I'll see about redoing the system in the future to account for it. For now, either discontinue use of my mod, disable player sex chance, or discontinue use of SL Utility plus.

Edited by BluByt3
4 hours ago, Sathar said:

Potentially somewhat related to the Sexlab Utility Plus issue, does anyone know if this has problems with the current Sexlab P+ (though it itself is in the process of going through a major upgrade which will likely break a lot of things)?

Sexlab p+ should work fine, I've used it myself, but is not explicitly supported. If you run into issues let me know and I'll try and patch them.

On 5/20/2023 at 5:54 PM, Duutch said:

My follower comes up to me saying they're pent up and are looking for fun, when I answer with sure, they reply, but nothing happens after that...what do I do?

Hello, the same thing happens to me with version 10.1v, I am currently using OStim Standalone, it works well at the beginning when it asked me for privacy and it went alone to a bed in the inn. but now they ask me the question so that I can join but nothing happens, besides they get stuck when trying to use tables or furniture. A LITE version that only makes the NPCs use the beds and doesn't ask you to join them would be great. That would overlook the errors it has. I can report that when using ostim.

Edited by anon202269
8 hours ago, anon202269 said:

Hello, the same thing happens to me with version 10.1v, I am currently using OStim Standalone, it works well at the beginning when it asked me for privacy and it went alone to a bed in the inn. but now they ask me the question so that I can join but nothing happens, besides they get stuck when trying to use tables or furniture. A LITE version that only makes the NPCs use the beds and doesn't ask you to join them would be great. That would overlook the errors it has. I can report that when using ostim.

NPCs shouldn't be able to use furniture besides beds, please post a papyrus log with debug options enabled. I'd be happy to take a look at it, but I'd need to know what's going on.

I also need to know exactly what dialogue you were in, it could be that the dialogue does not have it's script fragment set up correctly.
What gender is your follower, what arousal state were they in, and are they khajiit or not?

Edited by BluByt3