1 hour ago, acturia said:

Hi. I just started using this mod from this update. Unfortunately now my follower is always asking for sex, I am agreeing, but the sex scene never launches. I am using sexlab and Baka Aroused and Milkmod. 

Thanks in advance.

Please attach your papyrus log and enable debug in the settings. I'd be happy to take a look.

39 minutes ago, SomeNobody56 said:

LibFire is stated as "Semi-Optional," why and what does it do for the mod?

Libfire enables the scanning of followers in the mod in a more efficient way than SKSE. However, it's interchangeable with po3's extender, and I personally recommend po3's extender over libfire. Libfire offers no additional features over po3's extender, and is left in as legacy code. You are fully able to use the mod without it. You can also change the scan method at any time through the mod menu.

11 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

Again very happy to help, I need the papyrus log and debug enabled to do anything however.

Just doing some testing with other mods that added things to followers see if I can find the issue. If I can't I will get the log for you. I have quiet a few things affecting followers that might cause conflicts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 5:35 PM, BluByt3 said:

Libfire enables the scanning of followers in the mod in a more efficient way than SKSE. However, it's interchangeable with po3's extender, and I personally recommend po3's extender over libfire. Libfire offers no additional features over po3's extender, and is left in as legacy code. You are fully able to use the mod without it. You can also change the scan method at any time through the mod menu.

Hi BluByt3! Will the mod trigger ostim scene in case I use only ostim, not sex lab? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2022 at 7:50 AM, daxak9 said:

Hi BluByt3! Will the mod trigger ostim scene in case I use only ostim, not sex lab? 

Yes, it will! With a bit of a caveat - the main functionality of the mod (having followers masturbate on their own) is not available in ostim. this isn't something I can fix, there are just no available solo animations that have been ported to ostim publicly. Ostim itself has all the necessary code to start these animations, but currently there are none available. However, the ability for followers to request sex when aroused works perfectly with Ostim, and will correctly initiate a scene when prompted. So, I'd recommend setting the chance for followers to ask for sex to be 100% in your case. Just be sure to set Ostim as your framework, and to use OAroused.

• 1 month later...

Can never do anything with my follower, because they keep asking for some fun then saying they need to go somewhere quieter (yet we are already in my own house). Problem is, then they won't follow me once they are asking, so they can't be moved unless you have a follower you can teleport (luckily I do), but it doesn't matter where you go they always say "let's go somewhere quieter", so they basically are stuck and broken thanks to this mod.

Why have this stupid "functionality" where they "want to go somewhere quieter" anyways? They are totally happy to masterbate right on the spot if you turn them down, but for sex with the PC they suddenly care about being discrete? Absolutely pointless and just another way to end up with a broken mod. Had to uninstall just to end the loop.

Also, requires a full removal by deleting the ESP and all scripts, as simply unchecking "enable mod" doesn't actually disable it, and it stays enabled. Great mod concept, but train wreck execution.

---------------------------------------- EDIT:

Decided to give this mod another try, almost immediately (within a few hours) it's broken again with this stupid "want to go someplace quieter" prompt. Anyone know of any follower needs mods that actually work and don't have this idiotic broken "feature"?

Edited by fmilluminatus
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 11:03 AM, fmilluminatus said:

Can never do anything with my follower, because they keep asking for some fun then saying they need to go somewhere quieter (yet we are already in my own house). Problem is, then they won't follow me once they are asking, so they can't be moved unless you have a follower you can teleport (luckily I do), but it doesn't matter where you go they always say "let's go somewhere quieter", so they basically are stuck and broken thanks to this mod.

Why have this stupid "functionality" where they "want to go somewhere quieter" anyways? They are totally happy to masterbate right on the spot if you turn them down, but for sex with the PC they suddenly care about being discrete? Absolutely pointless and just another way to end up with a broken mod. Had to uninstall just to end the loop.

Also, requires a full removal by deleting the ESP and all scripts, as simply unchecking "enable mod" doesn't actually disable it, and it stays enabled. Great mod concept, but train wreck execution.

---------------------------------------- EDIT:

Decided to give this mod another try, almost immediately (within a few hours) it's broken again with this stupid "want to go someplace quieter" prompt. Anyone know of any follower needs mods that actually work and don't have this idiotic broken "feature"?

I'm sorry, but this isn't a part of my mod at all. All the code to determine if a location is valid or not executes silently, and would not trigger the asking for sex dialogue if the location was invalid. Check to make sure nothing overwrites Sexlab's scripts (especially anything relating to threads), and please let me know if anything does overwrite them. It sounds like a serious mod conflict, because anything that intercepts the end dialogue of the asking for sex prompt will cause followers to lock up. Additionally, if you are having issues with followers being 'locked' by the dialogue, I can provide a debug mod that manually sets followers back to normal through the use of a spell.
Please provide a Papyrus log as well, so I can figure out what is overriding the functionality of my mod. It's nearly impossible to debug what's going on without it, and I can't provide much help without one.

On 1/15/2023 at 11:32 AM, BluByt3 said:

I'm sorry, but this isn't a part of my mod at all. All the code to determine if a location is valid or not executes silently, and would not trigger the asking for sex dialogue if the location was invalid. Check to make sure nothing overwrites Sexlab's scripts (especially anything relating to threads), and please let me know if anything does overwrite them. It sounds like a serious mod conflict, because anything that intercepts the end dialogue of the asking for sex prompt will cause followers to lock up. Additionally, if you are having issues with followers being 'locked' by the dialogue, I can provide a debug mod that manually sets followers back to normal through the use of a spell.
Please provide a Papyrus log as well, so I can figure out what is overriding the functionality of my mod. It's nearly impossible to debug what's going on without it, and I can't provide much help without one.

Interesting, because I never see that dialogue line pop up in any other mod except SexlabFN but who knows how things can conflict. After my post I just disabled SexlabFN because it was too much of a problem due to that error. When I have a little time to fiddle with Skyrim I'll enable it again and get you those papyrus logs. :)

Please disallow followers to have any sex acts in area that is not in the form list, especially in dungeons.

Edit: Please check also that sometimes the followers have sex acts outside of accessible areas (floating midair). So, please make sure that they are doing it on the ground. If the player is too far from them (say over 2500), please force the sex act to end.

Edited by abcd99
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 12:03 PM, abcd99 said:

A simple request: Just wondering if followers could have sex with one another once their arousal numbers are above a certain configurable level. Thanks!

This is already implemented, but I could probably expand upon this system - as of right now, if you have more than 1 follower that is aroused, and they ask for sex, they will automatically be joined as part of an orgy. However, this was put in as more of an afterthought and I could definitely improve on this in a future update. Stay tuned, as I'll be definitely looking into adding this.

On 2/3/2023 at 12:48 PM, theanarchistotaku said:

how many followers is the orgy function capped at given i like to have one involving me(female bosmer) inigo kaidan and lucien

in a four some will this allow that?

The max is 4 total, including the player, for everything. Any other followers will not be included in group sex animations. However, I may go back and re-write the way this is handled if this is a problem. The code handling group sex is quite old and could definitely be improved upon, so I'll take a look at redoing this system to support more followers - especially now that there's 5+ actor animations from packs like Billy's animations. Stay tuned for a future update where I will look into addressing this.

On 2/4/2023 at 1:44 PM, abcd99 said:

Please disallow followers to have any sex acts in area that is not in the form list, especially in dungeons.

Edit: Please check also that sometimes the followers have sex acts outside of accessible areas (floating midair). So, please make sure that they are doing it on the ground. If the player is too far from them (say over 2500), please force the sex act to end.

This shouldn't be able to occur, could you post a papyrus log? This sounds like a bug or oversight on my end, as followers should only be able to masturbate in areas that are in the formlist, or marked as either an Inn or a player home. (Or, if you have disabled the location check in the MCM). I will look into adding some more protections in the future however, just in case. I am unable to do much about sex acts occurring outside of playable areas however, as that is entirely handled by Sexlab and not my mod. I'm unsure as to why that may be happening, however I have seen that bug happen to me with sexlab before - sexlab may have been corrupted on your save and is starting scenes at the cell root of 0,0. Perhaps try reinstalling Sexlab, and see if that fixes your issue.

On 2/14/2023 at 10:52 PM, Frep said:

I don't know if it matters, but it seems there is a conflict with the mod Amorous Adventures (screenshot from MO2):

1032530356_Capturedcran_20230215_074838.png.29771010697affb2f775b4193ba96690.png

This should be a harmless conflict, as DialogueViews are only used in the creation kit for viewing dialogue trees. Perhaps open up SSEEdit just in case to make sure nothing is overriding anything in the ESP file, however. Thanks for letting me know.

On 2/18/2023 at 1:35 AM, BluByt3 said:

This should be a harmless conflict, as DialogueViews are only used in the creation kit for viewing dialogue trees. Perhaps open up SSEEdit just in case to make sure nothing is overriding anything in the ESP file, however. Thanks for letting me know.

Everything looks good in SSEEdit. ?

On 2/23/2023 at 9:57 AM, Mantaray22 said:

What are the conditions for followers to ask? Mine never does and I've got po3 and all other requirements. Just curious.

The conditions for a follower to request sex is that they must be aroused, in an inn/home, and a random chance (defined in the MCM). If you're having trouble getting followers to request sex, you can increase the likelihood of it happening in the MCM (By default, it's a 25% chance).