5 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

So, if I have multiple followers, this means that your mod will play up to 15 at the same time in a orgy or something?

Basically, yes

See the 4th screen on the mainpage. Looks a bit ugly cause I aint no screen archer but it should show you that Yamete is capable of starting Animations up to the maximum number of Animation Slots it has available. With SL this is 15, FG 5 and OStim 1. If you use multiple Frames they will add up to a maximum of 21 Animations at once. You can set how many Animation Slots the mod is allowed to use though, 21 is just the upper cap, can set it to 0 too if you want

(In praxis, playing 21 Animations at once is pretty much impossible due to how the Frame operates. Might as well go and gamble a billion bucks)

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Basically, yes

See the 4th screen on the mainpage. Looks a bit ugly cause I aint no screen archer but it should show you that Yamete is capable of starting Animations up to the maximum number of Animation Slots it has available. With SL this is 15, FG 5 and OStim 1. If you use multiple Frames they will add up to a maximum of 21 Animations at once. You can set how many Animation Slots the mod is allowed to use though, 21 is just the upper cap, can set it to 0 too if you want

(In praxis, playing 21 Animations at once is pretty much impossible due to how the Frame operates. Might as well go and gamble a billion bucks)

Well, my potato laptop can't handle 3 animation framework at the same time, but I'll try your mod.

I'm tired of SexLab Defeat, even Baka's edit still having issues (and it has many bug fixes), and I want something more simple so it can work with Inpa Sekiro Combat (and obviously, Defeat bleedout and stagger doesn't work with Inpa).

About the issue with Furry:

Thats actually an issue in design, not really a bug or so and there isnt a whole lot I can do against it. Me explain:

Aggression in Skyrim is divided in 4 Levels. The higher this Level, the more likely an Actor is to initiate Combat with Lv1 being never and Lv4 being always with anything

Frenzy Spells set this Aggression Level to 4 as long as they are active

Now, what Yamete does to prevent an Actor from Attacking someone that is currently affected by a calm Cloak is adding that Actor to a "Friend Faction" which makes them (as the name suggest) a Friend to that Faction, additionally, the Calm Cloak is.. well.. a Cloak, that attaches itself to anything still hostile to our Calm Cloak wearing Actor, slaps them once and gets off

Thats why you sometimes see Actors sheathing weapons 24/7, they are still considered hostile to the Cloaked Actor and the Cloak just comes by once every second, slaps them in da face tellin em to shut up but if the Friend Faction fails for some reason, they become Hostile again and the Cloak comes by the next second and slaps em again and that juts repeats itself as long as the Cloak is active

Reasons for this to happen may be

• Script lag. Papyrus just fails to properly do something somewhere, idk. I hope that my improvements in V4 will make this issue non existant
  • Unique Factions; A mod adds an Actor with a Unique Faction that causes hostility towards another. Yamete doesnt know about this faction so the Friend Faction just doesnt work and boom. I can technically fix that but I need the FormID of the Faction and the mod its from
  • Frenzy Spells, setting the Actors Aggression to Lv4 makes them ignore Faction Relations, meaning the Friend Faction is just straight up ignored by them

So meaning that Frenzy is something that is just not working well with the regular Scenario by the Vanilla Games design. What would be necessary to make Frenzied Actors behave properly is some sort of special Flag that makes Actors be ignored even by Frenzied Actors but the Vanilla Devs never intended something like that as farf as Im aware. Meaning I had to look into hacking into the Vanilla Aggression system which would not only be a ton of work but might also cause a bunch of conflicts and would kill of LE compatibility so Im just not going to do that and instead let you know that Frenzy doesnt work with the basic group by design. Yay

Yes Im lazy

Im roughly halfway done with V4

Edited by Scrab
3 hours ago, Scrab said:

***snip***

So meaning that Frenzy is something that is just not working well with the regular Scenario by the Vanilla Games design. What would be necessary to make Frenzied Actors behave properly is some sort of special Flag that makes Actors be ignored even by Frenzied Actors but the Vanilla Devs never intended something like that as farf as Im aware. Meaning I had to look into hacking into the Vanilla Aggression system which would not only be a ton of work but might also cause a bunch of conflicts and would kill of LE compatibility so Im just not going to do that and instead let you know that Frenzy doesnt work with the basic group by design. Yay

Yes Im lazy

Im roughly halfway done with V4

1. You're not lazy. tsk tsk
  2. I've been following Yamete! (though don't have it installed at the moment, another playthrough). I appreciate the work you've put into it and think it's an interesting approach to defeat scenarios. I think you're right to avoid hacking into the Vanilla game as much as possible. Compatibility can be difficult enough to achieve.

Just thought I'd let you know.

2 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

what SexLab mods are compatible with Yamete?

All.. I think. Except some defeat mods that use the essential flag as trigger though you can probably avoid issues there by disabling those specific Actors from the mod, I also added a few quick checks with V4 which may make that work anyway

(also those mods will then of course also prevent execution Consequences to play out)

Yamete doesnt really interact with SL other than calling a Scene.

Edited by Scrab

Me again. Still trying to figure out why I have everyone just flat out stop combat, and flash hostile for a brief second and then everyone goes calm again.

Everything else, working great...

Except for followers like Serana. I have both Serana and Sofia, and here is my issue:

For followers, I'm using the Scorpion set, and NPCs, I'm using Spider. However, while Serana and Sofia are with me, they get triggered only on the Spider set. Obviously this is some faction issue, but I wanted to make you aware of it.

25 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Still trying to figure out why

V4 rewrote at least 90% of the mods content and while the foundation is significantly more stable, there will be a lot of bugs with that one

I will ignore any bug reports for V3 or earlier and collect anew once I release V4 just to be sure that the bugs I have are actually about V4 and relevant. The way V3 bugs are reproduced holds very little meaning with V4, sorry

Any chance you could make this compatible with BaboDialogue? Here's the relevant information:

For Modders

The mod contains various combat scenes that may interrupt combat mods such as Sexlab Defeat.

If you want to make it compatible with your mod please exclude the faction below in your trigger conditions.

Faction BaboDialogueFaction = (GetFormFromFile(0xD58522, "BaboInteractiveDia.esp") As Faction)

I haven't tried Yamete yet, but definitely will once 3p+ is implemented.

Well, I tried to make this mod work, but for some reason I have many issues on bleedout (maybe is because Inpa Sekiro Combat), because... the first time it triggers without issues, but after that, I have problems, like mod triggering in already death enemies, sometimes combat is still triggered and enemies attacks while the SexLab animation is happening, or even when my character is dead (obviously a problem triggered with Inpa Sekiro Combat)... Something I can say is that this mod is absolutly cool, the idea itself brings a more stable defeat mod than SL Defeat. So, I'll wait for the new update, because I really liked this mod.

5 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Well, I tried to make this mod work, but for some reason I have many issues on bleedout (maybe is because Inpa Sekiro Combat), because... the first time it triggers without issues, but after that, I have problems, like mod triggering in already death enemies, sometimes combat is still triggered and enemies attacks while the SexLab animation is happening, or even when my character is dead (obviously a problem triggered with Inpa Sekiro Combat)... Something I can say is that this mod is absolutly cool, the idea itself brings a more stable defeat mod than SL Defeat. So, I'll wait for the new update, because I really liked this mod.

dont use resurrection

2 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

But... is Inpa, its more probable that my charactwr will be killed than fucked.

Hmmmm... I'll search for a solution for this.

V4 has a new setting that allows you to alter the Hp Interval required for a hp based knockdown. Currently is set from [MCM setting; 0[
The new one will be [MCM Setting; MCM Setting], which should hopefully avoid the mod firing in those instances

Alright.. time for.. idk. Something

This is the 1st WIP of V4. This is NOT intended for regular play. Do NOT use this on a real game. EVERYTHING is subject to change

Im going to use this post not just to post V4 but I also want to back to Naked Defeat and compatibility in general as well as the big events I want to focus on with V5+. My first reaction when someone noted the incompatibility with Naked Defeat wasnt exactly fair, I dont like the Player essential approach but I shouldnt have expressed it the way I did (my apologies @Nymra); Hence I want to come back to it and properly go over my reasoning there again and properly explain why things are the way they are, including the Question about why I dont split the 2 content Blocks for Yamete into their own mod and compatibility with Yamete in general

But first, the WIP:

Yamete!.7z

New Content:

• Creature Filter
  • Strip Editor
  • Added Consequences:
    • Withered (NPC)
    • Terror (NPC)
    • Death Sentence (Player/NPC)
    • Left for Dead (Player)
  • Basic Knockdown
  • Knockdown will be canceled if the Player is in Bleedout
  • Added OStim compatibility
  • Added Flowergirls compatibility

Other & Changed Content

• Weakened Condition (HP Threshold) now has a Slider to manipulate the lower boundary of the Interval, if an Actor is below this Threshold, the Condition becomes invalid
  • A frenzied aggressor should no longer enter a Knockdown Group, the Victim will still be knocked down however (Yes the frenzied Actor will not be stopped to continue hitting the knocked down Actor)
  • Stripped & Stripping should no longer work on Creatures
  • Checking for "PlayerFollowerFaction" instead of "CurrentFollowerFaction", this should now also recognize custom Followers
  • Reduced Damage Immunity Damage Reduction: 100% -> 90%
  • Reworked MCM
  • Player will no longer start with Reapers Mercy
  • Improved Script Performance & Reduced Script Usage
  • Added MCM Translation Files
  • Fixed an issue with the Combat Quest attempting to clear a mandatory Alias, throwing an Error to the log
  • powerofthrees's Papyrus Extender is now a requirement

Removed Content

• Removed Scenarios; Replaced by Groups
  • Removed Victim Toggles,; use % Chances instead
  • Removed Follower specific Filters; Follower Victims get no special Treatment anymore and Follower Aggressor is all, none or inherit from Gender

Currently Disabled/Non-Functional Content

• Reapers Mercy; The current Version is Player Victm only
    • * You can select and customize it in the MCM but Reapers Judgement (the thing that evaluates if the Player knocks down a Victim) is currently empty, youll only throw errors to the logs trying to use it
  • Clocked Out; Need to think about its concrete integration into the new System
  • (Reverse) Bleedout Knockdown Groups
    • * You can select it, but they dont do anything - except glitching out the Script Instance, making the Instance unusable for the Duration of the fight - or forever in the Players case
  • Colored MCM Notifications
    • * You will see that I added a Color Choice into the MCM to choose the color of the colored Notificaion (yes), I wont promise that that one will make it into V4 but thats the reason why Color currently doesnt work. Still need to implement the System to translate the Hex Number into String (not as easy as it sounds in Papyrus)
  • Execution Feature of Death Sentence: NPC can execute others but usually dont line up, Player cant really execute right now, gotta kill them manually for the time being I guess
  • The Left for Dead Consequence still needs to be fleshed out a bit when a follower is with you

===================================================================

What is V4?

V4 is basically a large scale rework of Yamete that still shares some common traits and content with V3 but I wouldnt be suprised if you couldnt find just 10 lines of code in the entire multiple 1.000 lines large project that hasnt been touched by this Update

V3 was... dynamically build, with the intention to be able to grow in any direction but that had the concequence that it wasnt only uncomfortable to update but also got very messy very quickly. Youd say that my code pre V4 would be frankly pathetic and anyone who actually knows how to write code would laugh at it. ye. Even for Papyrus Standards it was rather poor designed

In V4 I heavily altered a large quotion of content to make room for other things. The entire Combat Frame is a lot more static than before but has clear links to other parts of the mod which can be expanded. My intention with V4 is to basically finish of the Combat Frame and not going back to it again (for other things than bugfixing ofc). The performance of the frame has been improved a lot compared to V3 and it is technically more stable but because of the Updates Scale, I dare to assume that there will be bugs, old and new ones and maybe even some that have been fixed in the past

I upload this WIP - this clearly unfinished WIP - in case someone wants to help me hunting down some bugs before the actual V4 releases. Load it up in your game and just see where youre going, how well it works - if at all, yay!

===================================================================

Compatibility and Performance

Yamete is by no means a light mod. Its just not. You cant expect a large scale Combat frame to be lightweight, just doesnt work. I focus a lot on making sure Yamete works reliably and stable but that doesnt prevent the mod from being script heavy. In fact, Yamete is one of the very few mods which use script so excessively that there is a notable delay in some of its functions. You will be clearly seeing this with V4; there is a considerably delay between getting Hit and going down. That delay was always there but with V4 you can clearly see it and trust me, it annoys you just as much as it annoys me :) 

There isnt really much I can do against that (I already optimized all Functions as much as my abilities allow me), this is just the limitations Papyrus puts onto you.. and my subhuman quality code of course

Something to consider here however, is that the more I try to do compatibility stuff from within Yamete, the slower the whole thing gets. Its not about not wanting to do anything for compatibility, its about literally not being able to without harming the mods quality. Which leads me to the issue with Naked Defeat, I made 2 new options which will be primarily useful to people who are using mods making use of this essential flag on the Player but as mentioned above, doing any more of that just harms Yamete more than it benefits the mod. Im not in the position to make any excessive checks to ensure that two mods (one of them being Yamete) dont do anything stupid in certain situations

With V4 going forward, Yamete will make use of a multitude of Mod Events to allow Authors to ensure compatibility with Yamete. Yamete itself will not implement any checks in its main combat algorithm to avoid delaying the knockdown further

*This includes the check for BaboDialogue. I did add this check in this WIP and it may stay for a while but I will remove it at a later point in time again. By my current time schedule, it will be removed by the time V6 releases if not earlier

(Ill get to the Events at the bottom of this post)

Splitting Yamete! V5+ in two

Well, there are two reasons why I dont wanna do this

The first one being context. That may sound silly but Im a fanatic when it comes to properly writing out a story. Even in Yametes radiant Setting, to me there is a large difference in randomly making you wake up in some random dungeon and having you beaten up by bandits and kicked into some Arena or being beaten up by Bears and randomly waken up in a cave with 2 limbs missing

At the end of the day, from a technical perspective, giving the context alongside the Event wouldnt be a major deal but if I cant properly introduce specific Events the whole thing feels eextremely empty to me

More importantly however: Yamete already offers me a lot of utility. And I mean a lot of utility. Stripping, Knockdown, Actor analyzing, basic concequences such as Terror or Death Sentence can be very powerful in those settings too. 

Imagine an Arena fight where the idea is to not just leave it at kill or be killed. There are Actors crying around in panic, some getting unconscious, there are toxic traps leaving you bleeding in the corner, just waiting to be executed. Those are all things Yamete already offers me, I can literally just use them in any way I please at any time

Splitting the two mods would mean that I either put a hard dependency on Yamete to still have access to all of this utility or copying them over - but if I copy them over Id not only have twice the work if theres a bug somewhere or I want to update it but also: Why split the mod in first place if Yametes content ends up in that mod anyway? 

You may not consider the first reason valid, just Scrab being stupid, but I think the second one is certainly a strong one to not split the mod

It will be possible to use Yametes owned Consequences in your own mod. I actually intend to design the System using Mod Event as triggers, to allow other mods hooking into them - even while Yamete is paused - without putting a dependency on Yamete whatsoever and if a User doesnt want to use Yametes Combatframe, thats completely fine. You can disable the Update Polling or large parts of it and jsut move on (mean :< )

Interacting with Yamete

Right, last one. Will be a quick one too since there isnt a whole lot yet. Yamete listens to a few Events at all times, 2 of them will be to play a Consequences - 1 for Player the other for NPC (incl. Followers). This is currently very much WIP, Im just telling you that its there and you will be able to either let Yamete do its own calculations on which Event to start or you can overwrite this algorithm and start a custom Event of choice directly

Then there are two mods Events which I consider usable already and should be used if you want to avoid Yamete doing weird stuff

The first one is "Yam_Pause", which pauses the Scan and will kill off the Combat Quest if its currently playing. This should in theory set any Actor in Yamete free -as long as they are still handled by the Combat Frame (With V4 going forward, the Combat Frame and Consequence Frame are two individual Frames, there will be another Event in the Future handling breaking free of Consequences)

> Syntax: SendModEvent("Yam_Pause")

The second one is "Yam_Resume" which as you may suggest, simply restarts the Scan. The player can technically also restart the Frame manually but Im just going to trust them to not purposefully break their game, kek. 

> Syntax: SendModEvent("Yam_Resume")

(Not all  Events going forward will use the Default Syntax btw)

Aaand thats all I think. 

So much Text and Im not even halfway done with V4. Feelsgood

Edited by Scrab

oh my christmas has come early :)

50 minutes ago, Scrab said:

This is NOT intended for regular play. Do NOT use this on a real game. EVERYTHING is subject to change

Not gonna listen :P mostly cause I start a new game (or maybe 2) every day (I know I'm fussy, I like things to be perfect).

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

This is the 1st WIP of V4. This is NOT intended for regular play. Do NOT use this on a real game. EVERYTHING is subject to change

Hmmm... then, I'll wait for V5.

Can you add a simple option to make player essential? I know you don't like that idea, but it can be very useful for the mod, or the left for death option can work as a alternate option for that?

1 hour ago, Illana said:

The MCM does not register @Scrab for V4

mine did with all the new options, but I couldn't get any npc-npc assaults so I put it down to me getting confused with the new filter (prefer just man, creature or futa assaults on females) or not setting something right. Will probably wait for it to come out of WIP.

and my subhuman quality code of course

this annoys me to no end as I consider you very,very clever!!

23 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

I put it down to me getting confused with the new filter (prefer just man, creature or futa assaults on females) or not setting something right

The new Filter is from the Aggressors POV, so to enable Male, Futa & Creature on Female, youd need to tick Female in all categories and leave everything else unselected. Old filter was Victim POV. My pardon for this constant rework of the filter. I wanted to have that one as detailed as possible but kinda overdid it and removing options always ended up in completely redoing it, sigh

2 hours ago, Illana said:

The MCM does not register

Youre certain you installed it properly?

the .esp you send me doesnt show anything weird (and I need the .psc of the MCM but Id assume that ones alright too if it works for pink. Can you show me a Papyrus log perhaps?