15 minutes ago, dutchb said:

it seems for me the mod is not working. more or less breaking my game

hi Which version are you using? If it's the v4 it's still WIP and there might be a few bugs.

For v3 make sure you have 3.1 and the patch 3.2. There's also a combined patch on page 21 done by Ed86 (comment 517)

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

hi Which version are you using? If it's the v4 it's still WIP and there might be a few bugs.

For v3 make sure you have 3.1 and the patch 3.2. There's also a combined patch on page 21 done by Ed86 (comment 517)

using 3.1 and 3.2 also tried without the patch moved it around in my load order. no resold i could try 4 if i can find it

26 minutes ago, dutchb said:

using 3.1 and 3.2 also tried without the patch moved it around in my load order. no resold i could try 4 if i can find it

I'm currently running ED86's version 3.2, v4 of yamete doesn't seem to work for me either :(. I get notifications but no hanky panky !

Attached is ED86's SE version, it also includes an option to exclude player as victim. I've also included my config within the zip, it should install with rest of files.

After you install, enable it then load the config under debug tab in mcm. Once done save and reload your game.

Yamate! V3.2 NTR SE.7z

5 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

I'm currently running ED86's version 3.2, v4 of yamete doesn't seem to work for me either :(. I get notifications but no hanky panky !

Attached is ED86's SE version, it also includes an option to exclude player as victim. I've also included my config within the zip, it should install with rest of files.

After you install, enable it then load the config under debug tab in mcm. Once done save and reload your game.

Yamate! V3.2 NTR SE.7z 246.69 kB · 0 downloads

thy i'll try it out

Yamate! V3.2 NTR SE.7z 246.69 kB · 3 downloads

1 hour ago, dutchb said:

thy i'll try it out

thanks for trying but it doesn't seem to help either for me

it seems the mod  loads but not functions, cause i can get the exclude spell through commands. but thats all the mod does for me

Do you get any combat notifications messages like "xyz got knocked out by XYZ"? Might be an animation failing to fire (run finis again perhaps)?

That's the exact config I use and I'm usually seeing lots of action. Just leave it running for a while as theres a 40% chance of knockdown if conditions are met.

18 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Do you get any combat notifications messages like "xyz got knocked out by XYZ"? Might be an animation failing to fire (run finis again perhaps)?

That's the exact config I use and I'm usually seeing lots of action. Just leave it running for a while as theres a 40% chance of knockdown if conditions are met.

nope no messages. even tried  completely new save

Edited by dutchb

I have started using this mod today. I am really liking how simple and straight forward it is. My apologies if it was mentioned somewhere in the past pages. How do I change the settings to the stamina and magicka debuffs. And what is the difference between the scorpion and spider options? I didn’t see anything about these two things. Apologies again if it is there. Thank you. So far I replaced Defeat with this one. 

21 minutes ago, vesperity said:

How do I change the settings to the stamina and magicka debuffs

Hi

I don't think there's debuffs in v3 or v4. The only mods I know off that debuff the player on loverslab are sl survival, milk mod economy and SL adventures (there may be more). You should be able to tweak those mods config settings to your liking. The scorpion and spider options are just 2 different profile settings that handle knockdown scenarios for player,followers and npcs.

Hi

I don't think there's debuffs in v3 or v4. The only mods I know off that debuff the player on loverslab are sl survival, milk mod economy and SL adventures (there may be more). You should be able to tweak those mods config settings to your liking. The scorpion and spider options are just 2 different profile settings that handle knockdown scenarios for player,followers and npcs.

‘Thank you so much for the help. The only mods I had from the listed was SL Adventures. I have the debuffs in that one all disabled. 

Scorpion/Spider: Ok I see. Think I will leave it on Scorpion. Everything so far works fine and I like it. 

So after looking at my mods in my MCM I realized I disabled one to try this one out and forgot it was there. After experimenting with a new profile in my MO2. It was Battle Fuck that added those debuffs as it disappeared when I removed that mod. So yep it was definitely not this one. 

Thank you again for the help. Much appreciated. 

6 hours ago, shardoom said:

Is this a script heavy mod?

Yes but assuming its because of the Cloaks is false thinking. The Cloaks are the by far lightest part of the mod, having barely any impact on performance whatsoever

ToDo for V4

Quick overview of what I intend to add till V4; Doesnt include improvements and bugfixes or Features that have to be refitted into the new System (such as "Clocked Out")

Green -> Done

Yellow -> Currently working on

Red -> Not started yet

• Flowergirls Support
  • OStim Support
  • Improve Filter
  • Add Creature Filter
  • Add Stripping Editor
  • Redo Scenarios
  • Restructure MCM
  • Add Aftermath
    • Terror (NPC)
    • Withered (NPC)
    • Death Sentence (NPC)
    • Left for Dead (Player)
    • Death Sentence (Player)
    • Withered (Player)
  • Add Post-Combat Defeat
  • Add 3~5p Adult Scenes
  • Add more Options to Reapers Mercy
    • Basic Enslavement
    • 1 Black Market Agent for Basic Interaction
Edited by Scrab
23 minutes ago, DiddlyDee0 said:

Hi Im having some issues getting Yamete to appear in game. It doesnt register in my MCMs on a current game or a new game for some reason. For reference Im using OStim framework.

Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod, as well as the SetStage command to reload MCM menus so far, was there anything else I could try?

6 hours ago, DiddlyDee0 said:

was there anything else I could try?

give me a Papyrus Log & check that you have PapyrusUtil & PapyrusExtender installed, the MCM makes use of it so the MCM may break if it isnt present

5 hours ago, SomeDudeWithWheelz said:

It was a battle royale involving Imperials, Stormcloaks, and Whiterun guards.

Can I use one of them on the front page¿ :)

Edited by Scrab
13 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

This bit worries me :( ,everytime Scrab changes the MCM I get confusled.

I dont like the Concequences being in the middle of the Menu and want to put it at the bottom right above Debug so its easier to find and I feel like the Knockdown/Actor Pages being really confusing to read & navigate, everything else in the V4 MCM will probably stay as is

6 hours ago, Scrab said:

give me a Papyrus Log & check that you have PapyrusUtil & PapyrusExtender installed, the MCM makes use of it so the MCM may break if it isnt present

Double checked both Util Mods are installed and I seem to have both in MO2 as 'powerofthree's Papyrus Extender for SSE' and 'PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions'

Ive got the logs and there are definitely what looks like some references to Yamete in there, but Ive got no idea what they mean ?

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, DiddlyDee0 said:

Ive got the logs and there are definitely what looks like some references to Yamete in there, but Ive got no idea what they mean

The object "YamCore" doesnt exist anymore with V4, so something is wrong with your install, your mixing up V3 and V4 somehow

52 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The object "YamCore" doesnt exist anymore with V4, so something is wrong with your install, your mixing up V3 and V4 somehow

Ah apologies, I grabbed the 3.1 and 3.2 update from the 'View File' Section. Is it v4 from page 19 or the v4 bugfix from page 22 that I needed?

version 4 bugfix seems to work fine on a new game for me now, I appreciate your help.

Edited by DiddlyDee0
update

Im back! Yamete is up and running and all the functions are working well such as death sentence and left for dead so thank you for that. However I cant seem to get any OStim scenes to be triggered? Ive tried messing around with the MCM settings to be 100% likely to be knocked down, turned consequences up/down and off altogether, but OSTIM never seems to trigger between knockdown and consequence. OSTIM is also working fine outside of Yamete. (attached papyrus logs IDK if theyd be any use)

Papyrus.0.log