2 hours ago, Scrab said:

The new Filter is from the Aggressors POV, so to enable Male, Futa & Creature on Female, youd need to tick Female in all categories and leave everything else unselected. Old filter was Victim POV. My pardon for this constant rework of the filter. I wanted to have that one as detailed as possible but kinda overdid it and removing options always ended up in completely redoing it, sigh

Youre certain you installed it properly?

the .esp you send me doesnt show anything weird (and I need the .psc of the MCM but Id assume that ones alright too if it works for pink. Can you show me a Papyrus log perhaps?

So far the MCM registers sometimes on new game seems hit and miss. After enabling Yamete in MCM and then saving, the save will then crash on load. Papyrus and netscript log attached:

EDIT: tried it on my test profile with minimal mods enabled, still the same

Papyrus.0.log Crash_2021_6_25_20-47-0.txt

Edited by Illana

Ok, using Yamete it seems to be doing a good job of having my follower defeat an npc.  Unfortunately, it also had my Summon do it too, taking both my follower and my summon out of combat.

Could you fix it so the summons and followers don't knockdown anyone for sex until there is only one left?  There were about 6 NPCs attacking, and my follower started raping one, my Death Lich started raping another, and then I was still in combat with the other four.

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, delgathar said:

Ok, using Yamete it seems to be doing a good job of having my follower defeat an npc.  Unfortunately, it also had my Summon do it too, taking both my follower and my summon out of combat.

Could you fix it so the summons and followers don't knockdown anyone for sex until there is only one left?  There were about 6 NPCs attacking, and my follower started raping one, my Death Lich started raping another, and then I was still in combat with the other four.

Thank you.

this is the whole point of the mod...

1 hour ago, Illana said:

So far the MCM registers sometimes on new game seems hit and miss.

For some reasons my properties dont initialize in your game properly. As if your scripts dont line up with the .esp version

You are 100% certain that your version is up to date? no old files lost somewhere conflicting with the v4?

Not sure if pink's game works now but neither of us have issues with the mod loading at least

Which MCM Settings did you change?

38 minutes ago, delgathar said:

No.

Actually yes, there are people here using Yamete specifically for this unique behavior

but to answer your question:

Yes, I have plans on more traditional defeat scenarios where everyone needs to be knocked down first before any Scenes start. Thats one of the highlights for V4 in fact :)

.. alongside gang rapes, and consequences. Pretty much anything that has been requested in those past 20 pages. I guess Ima be homeless after fixing V4

Edited by Scrab

hmm wanted to test the filters on a new profile after scrabs info but now I can't get the yamete mcm up either :(

opening up resave gives the following

Spoiler

This savefile has 1 script instances whose data is missing.
yammcm

SCRIPT yammcm extends ski_configbase
Contains 24 member variables, 24 were inherited.
There are 1 instances of this script.
yammcm: *1c00aa01 (000002a954691540)
There are 0 references of this script.

INSTANCE of yammcm
This instance is attached to an object from Yamete.esp.
ID: 000002a954691540 Type: RefID@: 1c00aa01 Unknown2bits: 0 UnknownShort: FFFF UnknownByte: 01
There are zero threads attached to this script instance.
There are zero stackframes with member data referring to this script instance.
There are 2 instances with member data referring to this script instance.
yamanimationframe: *1c00aa01 (000002a998435300)
yammain: *1c00aa01 (000002a884ea3e40)
There are zero references with member data referring to this script instance.
There are zero arrays with member data referring to this script instance.
There are zero structs with member data referring to this script instance.

heres a piccie if this helps digging further into resaver

Spoiler

yammcm.jpg

Edited by pinkfluf
put piccy in spoiler plus typos
4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Actually yes, there are people here using Yamete specifically for this unique behavior

but to answer your question:

Yes, I have plans on more traditional defeat scenarios where everyone needs to be knocked down first before any Scenes start. Thats one of the highlights for V4 in fact :)

.. alongside gang rapes, and consequences. Pretty much anything that has been requested in those past 20 pages. I guess Ima be homeless after fixing V4

Thank you.

Not saying it is not a desired behavior by a group of people using the mod.  But since the description doesn't define this behavior as the sole benefit, or even a benefit, of using the mod, it can hardly be called the "whole point" of the mod.

On 6/23/2021 at 5:15 AM, Scrab said:

No clue what u mean "with Undeath"?

sorry it took me so long to notice your comment, i ment with undeath classical lichdom mod.

if youre a lich it resses you at phylarchy if you die, is it compatible?

So trying to move up from v3 to v4, but having some issues of the mod not updating properly on an existing character. (Just trying to see if I can preserve some of my progress without having to reset everything.)

Installing v4 and uninstalling v3 works when starting a new game with no issue. However trying to get v4 to load on a save that had v3 enabled (then disabled once v4 is added) does not seem to be working. Even entirely disabling v3 and v4 still shows the Yamete Menu when neither are installed. I have learned that you can refresh SkiUI and the MCM menu by entering in:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

This does fix the menu so that Yamete no longer shows in the MCM menu. After doing this and saving the game I have installed v4 and so far things seem to be working correctly. However I can keep updated in case things start to break.

So it does not work to move from v3 to v4 directly, but I have so far gotten a save moved up to v4. I have gotten a clean install (I think) at this point, and  you should be able to do so as well with the steps below. I will also preface this with saying I am a bit of a noob when it comes to modding so there is probably a much easier and possibly safer way to get this done. If anyone had an easier way please let me know and I can get the steps updated here. This is untested and may break your game, so attempt at your own risk.

Steps I followed:

1. Save game on v3 (this should be done at the start), this will be Save 1 in case you need to go back to it.

2. Disable and uninstall Yamete v3 and run FNIS

3. Load the game and confirm the risk of not having Yamate.esp installed and load into the game.

4. Open the command prompt and enter the following line:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

5. Save your game as a new save, Save 2

6. Install and enable Yamate v4 and run FNIS

7. Load in and wait about 2-3 minutes, and you should get a message saying a new menu has been added to MCM. Yamete v4 should now be installed, and allow you to enable it, as you did the first time.

8. (Optional) Make another new save file, save file 3, then continue playing from this save. This way you have a save in all 3 states and can more easily move between steps to trouble shoot.

As of now I am at the point of "Installed" but have not done any testing to see how and if it still works, though I have faith in Scrab's coding that it should be working just fine. Any errors I get I will be sure to update this with any issues I have.

Hope this works out for anyone else having an issue moving from v3 to v4.

If this does not work, you should hopefully have a few saves to back up to.

Edited by Treble123
50 minutes ago, Treble123 said:

So trying to move up from v3 to v4, but having some issues

I wrote in big red letters that you shouldnt put this on an existing, "regular", "real" savefile. I didnt do this because I thought its fun to make fun of people. V3 and V4 have little in common, its almost like using a completely new mod with that update and uninstalling Yamete midgame can be fairly rough due to its size, and V3 is heavier than V4 and a lot of V4 is incompatible with V3 so a "clean save" wont necessarily do the trick here :)

8 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

but now I can't get the yamete mcm up either

Thats great news! So now we know it isnt @Illanas game being weird but something within Yamete itself.. most likely. Yay. I just cant reproduce it, which is not so much a yay

Meaning I can only trial and error here. Great.

I try something radical first. There is a Limitation in Papyrus to how many States a Script can hold, I am using a new semantic which I definetly didnt steal from Ashal to create a large quantity of those States without actually defining a State in my Script. Unfortunately, Yametes MCM is a lot bigger than SLs one, so maybe that limitation exists after all just not.. as reliable as before

YamMain.pex  YamMCM.pex

This here will remove roughly 100 of those States by disabling the Stripping Editor & both Filter, those pages should now be empty

I recommend a new game when trying out those things as the failed initialization might have corrupted the mod in other areas

Edited by Scrab
3 hours ago, Scrab said:

I wrote in big red letters that you shouldnt put this on an existing, "regular", "real" savefile. I didnt do this because I thought its fun to make fun of people. V3 and V4 have little in common, its almost like using a completely new mod with that update and uninstalling Yamete midgame can be fairly rough due to its size, and V3 is heavier than V4 and a lot of V4 is incompatible with V3 so a "clean save" wont necessarily do the trick here :)

Thats great news! So now we know it isnt @Illanas game being weird but something within Yamete itself.. most likely. Yay. I just cant reproduce it, which is not so much a yay

Meaning I can only trial and error here. Great.

I try something radical first. There is a Limitation in Papyrus to how many States a Script can hold, I am using a new semantic which I definetly didnt steal from Ashal to create a large quantity of those States without actually defining a State in my Script. Unfortunately, Yametes MCM is a lot bigger than SLs one, so maybe that limitation exists after all just not.. as reliable as before

YamMain.pex 19.55 kB · 0 downloads    YamMCM.pex 53.77 kB · 0 downloads

This here will remove roughly 100 of those States by disabling the Stripping Editor & both Filter, those pages should now be empty

I recommend a new game when trying out those things as the failed initialization might have corrupted the mod in other areas

Nop, did not help unfortunately. I'm pretty sure there's nothing else interfering as I use MO2 and it's a fresh installation of v4 with a very minimal load order

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

I wrote in big red letters that you shouldnt put this on an existing, "regular", "real" savefile.

Yeah, no worries, I did see the message, As mentioned I am a bit of a Noob when it comes to mods still, but I also like to try to break things and seeing if it can be fixed. Also part of the reason I highly recommended the v3 save before doing anything so that way a back up is available.

It does seem to run just fine after doing the steps I did (no major CTDs that I noticed), followers seem to react to downing an enemy and being downed themselves. At least from what I saw, however I did not seem to be able to trigger any player victim animations. This was both in my "real" game as well as a New Save (just to be sure it wasn't part of the copy over). In both I get knocked down and the actor that hit me gets the calm effect, but nothing else happens. They somewhat get locked into place and cannot move but then de-calm themselves and attack again. However perhaps this could be due to first setting up Yamate v4 on an existing save before a new save.

Funnily enough jumping does seem to break out of the knockdown state. I did have knockdown to 100% chance and it did not seem to want to return me so maybe something to note for future updates.

Otherwise NPC > Follower or Follower > NPC does seem to be working fine. However not seeing NPC > Player situations yet. I do see that the Reapers Mercy is currently inactive, so obviously no Player > NPC/Follower.

Not sure if that is an intended set up while continue to work to v5, but hope that some of this may be of some help and not just an annoying extra reply to make. Having fun with the mod so far and excited to see where you end up taking it to!

9 hours ago, Illana said:

Nop, did not help unfortunately. I'm pretty sure there's nothing else interfering as I use MO2 and it's a fresh installation of v4 with a very minimal load order

Try this

YamMCM.pex

Together with the Main script I posted above. Going by the assumption now that my MCM works correctly but has a too heavy a startup, so I delayed the Startup to until you enable it the first time

Considering Treble above apparently doesnt have this issue and neither do I, it might be just that. Cant know for sure though until someone that has issues tries ? 

Edited by Scrab
6 hours ago, Treble123 said:

Funnily enough jumping does seem to break out of the knockdown state.

Yep, because I dont disable your controls :)

6 hours ago, Treble123 said:

I did have knockdown to 100% chance and it did not seem to want to return me so maybe something to note for future updates.

What you mean? I had no issues with player knockdown (seems to be a running theme here currently)

7 hours ago, Treble123 said:

They somewhat get locked into place and cannot move but then de-calm themselves and attack again

You got SL enabled? or whatever Frame youre using. That can happen if the Animation Frame cant start a Scene, so it just returns false after originally validating to true in which case Yamete will kill off its own stuff too

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Try this

YamMCM.pex 58 kB · 0 downloads

Together with the Main script I posted above. Going by the assumption now that my MCM works correctly but has a too heavy a startup, so I delayed the Startup to until you enable it the first time

Considering Treble above apparently doesnt have this issue and neither do I, it might be just that. Cant know for sure though until someone that has issues tries ? 

Nope, still hit and miss for me. I had one new game where it did appear but then I enabled the MCM and saved.

It appears to CTD when loading the save with the MCM enabled when on the Unbound Reborn start where you're looking over Helgen. If I save while in the room after pressing enter it's fine even with the MCM enabled, so that's not a huge issue I can just load the saved profile after getting out of the start screen.

But yeah it's still having trouble registering the MCM sometimes, what are the requirements for v4, just Papyrus Extender?

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Illana
27 minutes ago, Illana said:

Nope, still hit and miss for me

What happens if you use a different alternate start mod (Live Another Live; Alternate Perspective)? 

What happens if you install Yamete AFTER you already created a new game?

27 minutes ago, Illana said:

just Papyrus Extender?

poweroftrhees Papyrus Extender and PapyrusUtil, thats all ye

YamMCM.pex

Trial n Error my way through the code. Yay!

Edited by Scrab
36 minutes ago, Illana said:

Nope, still hit and miss for me. I had one new game where it did appear but then I enabled the MCM and saved.

It appears to CTD when loading the save with the MCM enabled when on the Unbound Reborn start where you're looking over Helgen. If I save while in the room after pressing enter it's fine even with the MCM enabled, so that's not a huge issue I can just load the saved profile after getting out of the start screen.

But yeah it's still having trouble registering the MCM sometimes, what are the requirements for v4, just Papyrus Extender?

Papyrus.0.log 295.4 kB · 1 download

I was randomly reading threads and wanted to say that I experience this same crash at the start of a new game using Unbound.  If I uninstall ConsoleUtilsSSE, the crash goes away (found the CTD associated with that mod's DLL via NetScriptFramework logging).  Once thru the game and mod initialization of everything and start playing, I can reinstall ConsoleUtilSSE and the game appears stable from then on.

18 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

I was randomly reading threads and wanted to say that I experience this same crash at the start of a new game using Unbound.  If I uninstall ConsoleUtilsSSE, the crash goes away (found the CTD associated with that mod's DLL via NetScriptFramework logging).  Once thru the game and mod initialization of everything and start playing, I can reinstall ConsoleUtilSSE and the game appears stable from then on.

is that with Yamete or just in general?

41 minutes ago, Scrab said:

What happens if you use a different alternate start mod (Live Another Live; Alternate Perspective)? 

What happens if you install Yamete AFTER you already created a new game?

poweroftrhees Papyrus Extender and PapyrusUtil, thats all ye

YamMCM.pex 58.04 kB · 0 downloads

Trial n Error my way through the code. Yay!

Used Alternate Perspective and the new script but still hit and miss.

Papyrus.0.log

47 minutes ago, Illana said:

is that with Yamete or just in general?

In general.  I am not using Yamete, but I am using Unbound Reborn.  Install NetScriptFramework and look at the crash logs it creates on your next CTD.  Papyrus logs aren't useful for debugging crashes.  They are really to help mod developers in script debugging.  When you CTD, the crash happens before the game can trap and write the event to the papyrus log.

Edited by 4nk8r
4 hours ago, Scrab said:

What you mean? I had no issues with player knockdown (seems to be a running theme here currently)

Player knockdown works fine. I have the knockdown percentage chance set to 100% so pretty much any hit would knock me down while I test out v4. I do get knocked to the ground, However that seems to be the end of the interaction stack. However understanding that Consequences is still WIP for the player that makes sense. Currently the stack as I understand it from the Readme in the MCM is Knockdown > (Possible Adult Scene) > Consequences. Knockdown does occur, and as you had mentioned since I still have control so the knockdown step can be escaped, but since that is working as intended then I understand that. However I do not seem to be able to trigger an adult scene after being knocked down.

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

You got SL enabled? or whatever Frame youre using. That can happen if the Animation Frame cant start a Scene, so it just returns false after originally validating to true in which case Yamete will kill off its own stuff too

I seem to be having an issue moving from the knockdown state to the adult scene. I do have all 3 frameworks installed, and I could try to fully uninstall or disable some of them to test, however in the MCM I did disable the OStim thread, as well as set the SexLab weight to 100, but still did not seem to be able to trigger any scenes for the player after being knocked down, though followers do get scenes triggered for them. So currently all I am seeing is the first step in the stack, where the player gets knocked down. Then I see what appears to be one of the frameworks to try to start but gets to the fail condition, so no scenes start then combat resumes and repeats.

This mod is the cleanest defeat/SD alternative I've used. It's simple it's functional and "just works". Haven't had any issues with it.

Kind of wish there was an option for NPCs to auto-redress after combat ends, but I'd understand how that could be difficult due to NPCs being pacified during scenes.

On 6/26/2021 at 11:27 PM, Illana said:

Used Alternate Perspective and the new script but still hit and miss.

Lets see if its the Frameworks that I check on startup that are causing the issue.. zz

Based on your log youre only using SL, right? This is a fairly radical change as it essentially kills the entire Framework Integration but if it works I at least have something to go by

YamMCM.pexYamMain.pexYamAnimationFrame.pex

3 hours ago, Olivia Maregard said:

Kind of wish there was an option for NPCs to auto-redress after combat ends, but I'd understand how that could be difficult due to NPCs being pacified during scenes.

That was already suggested once, V4 would technically allow me to introduce it too now that I properly defined a knockdown, huh..

(but as you can see, V4 has some other problems to take care of first :< )

Edited by Scrab

HIi..!! Sorry my english... First thank you for the good job... Second....I used yamete 3 for a while everything worked very well but for the player I died everytime no matter what I tried..so for the player I use Naked defeat and togethe worked very good...

Now i swiched to yamete 4 I have got the mcm all page everything.....but nothing happen ...everybody die...i tried to change something...but nada...not from npc-npc not fro Reapers Mercy....just for let you know...