2 hours ago, DiddlyDee0 said:

(attached papyrus logs IDK if theyd be any use)

That Log is a big mess and telling me that youre not actually playing on a new - or at least clean - save which might be the reason why things arent working properly

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

That Log is a big mess and telling me that youre not actually playing on a new - or at least clean - save which might be the reason why things arent working properly

Huh. I dont really know waht to say, its a level 1 chracter I created and spawned from alternate start. Maybe its from where I tried to get the scripts to work by messing with the MCMs? I COCd to Riverwood after they didnt work with the first bunch to try and initiate the OSTIM Yamete scripts using different bandits - (the ones in Embershad (?) mine) incase the ones from the Alternate Start didnt work. Maybe Ill try again with a new save and see if I have any luck ?‍♂️ I appreciat you taking a look all the same though.

18 hours ago, DiddlyDee0 said:

Huh. I dont really know waht to say

All I can tell you is that your savegame is still referencing some objects that arent present in Yamete V4 and only in Yamete V3. So either youre not on a new game or your Yamete install is off

(And in general, that papyrus log really doesnt look healthy, especially for a new game)

On 7/20/2021 at 2:34 AM, Illana said:

Instead of a damage immunity is there any merit in adding a perk or spell effect that gives an actor +100000 hp or massive health regen?

I decided on removing Damage Immunity entirely and instead grant knocked out Victims a passive Regeneration at 25HP/s. That sounds overall like a more healthy & balanced approach than taking out the "Immortality sledgehammer"

Death Sentence itself basically reverts this Effect: Instead of gaining health regen while knocked down, you will lose Hp at 5Hp/s until you die

As for helping each other; giving this Functionality from Yametes POV is a bit too complicated & messy, I dont dare to force myself through this as Id expect this to cause many, many inconsistencies just to get some really clunky feature that probably only  works half the time. I will however not remove the Ability for NPC to help each other, as far as Im aware the Vanilla Game has no NPC that actively run towards a wounded ally and help/heal them but if you are uising a mod that introduces this kind of behavior, they may still utilize this functionality, canceling out each others Bleedout

The Player is always capable of helping up another NPC, including enemies, by either casting a healing spell on them or giving them a potion

I still think tat Withered and especially Death Sentence introduce a very unique behavior to the game that makes Support Builds a very interesting and potentially powerful concept that is more than.. well.. kind of redundant but can actually change the tide of a battle. I will leave it up to you to properly utilize that though

Edited by Scrab
9 hours ago, krazith said:

Where can I find V4? I can only find up to 3.2

Page 22, its a beta release

On 7/31/2021 at 5:44 AM, Unspec said:

Does this negatively impact Death Alternative in any way?

Yamete doesnt recognize Death Alternative, as long as you set it up properly so that those mods dont get in each others way youre fine

Edited by Scrab
16 hours ago, Late said:

Is there any possibility of making this plugin eslified?

No because..

16 hours ago, Late said:

does it include (or are there plans to include) any prison related sequences?

..implementing this will easily get this mod above the 2k limit..

..hence I wont bother about esl flaggin it just to remove the flag again later

• 2 weeks later...

Gj guys, now I just need to decide whether or not to close the poll ?

image.png.33f26e08d8d3648679fbb38befbee87d.png

No Update, my pardon. Just a uh.. status Update i guess

• The thing after combat is called resolution because Im too lazy to think of some really cool name
  • Scenarios will no longer be an "Actor Type" thing but will go for all, they are globally set
  • There are 3 Scenarios in total for you to choose from; I dont intend on adding any more of those going forward
    1. Rushed
      This is the current basic Scenario ( The name may still change if that sounds too weird ? ). An Actor will be knocked down when their Conditions evaluates true, upon Knockdown a SL Scene starts (if enabled) and at the end of such a Scene, the Actor may either stand up again OR fall into Bleedout. You as the Player may also Blackout, starting an Aftermath
      When Combat Ends, like it currently does with no special stuff happening
    2. Traditional
      Basically what SL Defeat does. Upon Knockdown you fall into Bleedout and you will stay there until Combat ends. I wont do any button mashing there, will have to think about something else thats more fun than button mashing but not sure as of now. Cant create custom menues and all that stuff so making some sort minigame "on the spot" will be rather challenging
      When Combat ends, a "Resolution Quest" starts. For the time being, the outcomes here will be that you are either ignored, which causes non player centered NPC (everyone that isnt a Follower or the Player) to flee you as the Player will get some time to run away, or of course the long awaited gang rape with the 3p+ support and all that fancy stuff. At the end of this you will either blackout or get an opportunity to run away
    3. Mixed
      .. Mixes Rushed and Traditional. There will be a SL Scene upon Knockdown and the Resolution Quest will start. Basically think of a Rushed Scenario that ends in a Resolution Quest
  • Bleedout and Aftermath are splitted in 2 different groups. In the current Beta they are merged to one, the real V4 will differenciate: Bleedouts are meant to temporarily knock you down whereas Aftermath are player exclusive "final" outcomes which will give you all the fancy stuff talked about in Post 401 and some other stuff. For now, V4s Aftermath will only feature Left for Dead, as for the Bleedouts, there are 3 in total:
    1. Default Bleedout
      Youll get knocked out until Combat End, very defaultish
    2. Withered
      Knocks an Actor down permanently. Withered Actors are excluded from Resolution
    3. Death Sentence
      Knocks an Actor down and kills them, they will probably die before Resolution would have time to rescue them, so they are also ignored. Yay!
  • Where is Terror?
    Terror is now an utility spell affecting every and any non player centerd Actor at the end of Combat/Resolution. Reason for that being it breaks the Resolution Quest because Actors randomly run into the Resolution Quests territory and suddenly you got smiths smithing their smithies while Vampires do nasty thing to the entire town.. except smithy of course
    This is primarily a cosmetical issue so I could easily add it back in if there is demand
  • Reapers Mercy will allow you to claim any Actor in any Bleedout (this should include Vanilla Bleedouts though needs to be tested first, though you will have to enable Reapers Mercy to not conflict with Quests that intended their bleeding out actor to engage in regular Dialogue)
  • Reapers Mercy effective Storage for claimed Actors will be increased from 2 to ∞
  • Reapers Mercy effective Storage for enslaved Actors will be 2 for what I want to do in V4 and increases when I start focusing on it more and feel there is need for it
  • Reapers Mercy will differentiate between claimed and enslaved Actors
    A claimed Actor is an Actor which you dont hold full control over but is helpless to your actions (basically a claimed actor is a regular Reapers Victim in V3 and an enslaved Victim will be forced to walk after you and take basic commands)

The Resolution Quest is shredding my mind and patience, my pardon

Edited by Scrab
On 3/8/2021 at 3:58 PM, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

You probably don't need Skyrim VR to use the VR specific mods, they can be found here. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/132489-skyrim-sexlab-and-vr/

More specifically because there is no 3rd person view in VR the VR patches for Sexlab create a copy of the PC as the actor for the animation. All you need to do (I'm not saying it is simple or easy) is to make sure that clone is also ignored by hostiles. For some reason this works in Defeat by default.

This ever get fixed?

I don't even get a yamete MCM :(

4 hours ago, fullinlove said:

YACR's option.

No clue what YACR is

That aside, the Loop Function is written in a way that would technically allow animations to cycle for eternity but the resolution Quest is still in early development socant say

4 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

This ever get fixed?

The reason why it probably "just works" with Defeat is because Defeats defeat isnt nearly as complex as the one in Yamete

It might "just work" in Yamete too if you choose the Traditional Scenario, Rushed & Mixed will certainly keep their issue, this is because of the mid combat functionality

I will admit to not wanting to bother about studying the VR patch in depth and this VR patch apparently has no documentation on how to easily get this "second pc" hence I cant target that one specifically to not be targeted for Combat (something Id argue is that patchs responsibility to begin with)

I doubt that the MCM issue has something to do with this though

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

No clue what YACR is

I've mentioned YACR and the "Endless Mode" before too, but I guess I wasn't aware you didn't know of it.

It's what I'm currently using, but it only works on up to 5 followers, and the player.

It has a chance on hit armor break system, but it ONLY applies to the body piece. It can be destroyed or unequipped.

You can set Knockdown chances based on normal and power attacks, both naked and armored, as well as distance and an "Endless" that is stopped when the aggressor is hit by something. You can also exclude certain creatures.

There's a system where the player is knocked down and can try and stand up (based on health and it's regen), call for help (if you have a standing and fighting ally), or die. Simply bind these 3 to a key and done.

When the player goes down, the followers go down and then it tries and attaching available victims and aggressors.

The first attach is a 1on1 but the following loops that occur can bring in more for 3-5p scenes.

Do check this mod out. It might have some ideas you're looking for: https://github.com/nbits-ssl/SexLabYACR

I wasn't sure what you had planned for v4 in regards to what I'm looking for, but I was using your v3 and YACR together. v3 I used for NPCs and initial knockdowns on my followers. Then I'd have YACR for if my character went down, and then it would trigger. Didn't have many issues with it working like that together. The only things I had were the errors I had previously mentioned.

Ah, yes, I remember. My pardon. Im not good with names

11 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

I wasn't sure what you had planned for v4 in regards to what I'm looking for

You should be more specific about what you are looking for

Almost all of what you mentioned is already part of V3, the V4 beta or part of the status update above

Freeing yourself from Bleedout wont be part of the early V4 as Im no fan of button mashing mechanics or RNG gambling to get out of predicaments. My keyboard would hate me for the former, the thing was expensive, and the latter is just plain boring

14 minutes ago, unwashed biomass said:

Any chance for submit lesser power just like in Fallout 4 AAF Violate? Concept of surrendering to attackers, and if those enemies would be human player (and maybe human/female human) would get some DDs. Then escape time period.

There is no DD dependency on Yamete and I have no intention on ever adding one, also no clue what you mean about this

Theres already Reapers Mercy to claim any victim you want which sounds much cooler than "Submit"

13 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

How about "Kaizodo" (it's a japanese term for resolution) and fits in with the Yamete-japanese sounding name?

Might go a bit too far though, need to make sure people - the ones that arent weebs - understand what its about ? 

Edited by Scrab
6 minutes ago, Scrab said:

You should be more specific about what you are looking for

I'm a simple man. When a character (eligible PC, follower, NPC) goes down, aggressor goes to town.

Defeat used to do this, but it became too many bells and whistles for me, as well as not triggering properly (creatures on Male NPCs when it wasn't supposed to be triggering them, never allowing 3+ scenes even though it was supposed to, redressing mid-scene)

The ability to break up those encounters with a bow shot and a loudly proclaimed "Get off them"

The endless mode makes it so I have to get up and save my allies.

I love the armor break system you're implementing. I've tried others, but yours seems to be the best I've seen. In some cases, I used v3 just for that.

I love the custom bleedouts and the idea of getting them back up and into the fight (NFF has this as well, I love it)

How will you be implementing Mod followers with custom follower scripts like Sofia (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2180) and Tania (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42198) ? I assume you're already taking care of Serana. Will it be something you're integrating or will it be an "Add Follower Spell" like Dangerous Nights has?

19 hours ago, semper_solus said:

I assume you're already taking care of Serana. Will it be something you're integrating or will it be an "Add Follower Spell" like Dangerous Nights has?

Actually Im just using a different Faction to identify Followers which should include Serana and any other custom Follower. In Yamete, Followers & Player are just special NPC: for the most part they dont get any extra treatment, yay

19 hours ago, semper_solus said:

The ability to break up those encounters with a bow shot and a loudly proclaimed "Get off them"

The endless mode makes it so I have to get up and save my allies.

My current algorithm (if that one works as I hope it will) will be able to create a never ending SL Scene that can be shut down by hittint the Aggressor

However because of how my Quest works, this will only last until the Actor gets unloaded. I may still be able to put followers into withered so you have to come back to them and rescue them anyway but there wont be any SL Scenes.. maybe. Not sure. Imagine leaving a Follower in an endless rape loop for 2 inGame weeks :^)

19 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

No DD isn't any problem with me, but i kinda preffer PC being as victim.

Yamete supports any combination of Actors, including PC Victim

If your request was about a surrender feature: Gonna happen but V4 is about the automated systems that control combat & post combat

Edited by Scrab
4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Actually Im just using a different Faction to identify Followers which should include Serana and any other custom Follower. In Yamete, Followers & Player are just special NPC: for the most part they dont get any extra treatment, yay

Excellent. Just wanted to double check since v3 couldn't distinguish them when I had Followers on Scorpion, and NPCs on Spider, it treated them as Spider.

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Imagine leaving a Follower in an endless rape loop for 2 inGame weeks :^)

Well, that my friend, is why the Fill her up and Layered Bukkake mods exist.

Can't say I've left it for ingame 2 weeks.... though I'd be interested in seeing how that would play out on my gameplay. I feel it would just reset after I restarted the game and whoosh my follower back to me.

EDIT: Just found your Match Maker mod. I'm gonna play around with that, see if I can utilize that for some things I'm looking for. I used to use the Random Match Maker but it stopped working for 3+s and that was saddening.

Edited by semper_solus

so there is this small error or feature not working (i am on LE version)
that dosent matter which equipment you "blacklist" from the equipment breaking option, it will keep getting broken
wouldn't be better if used the Sexlab strip options to set which equipment you want to become "breakable" and which don't?

Theres a stripping editor with V4, cant use the one in SL cause no dependency on SL but the one in Yamete will look almost identical, it might be part of my previous WIP on.. Page22? But no promises made. If my testings go well I will release another WIP this week, that one will definetly have the strip editor ? 

The "make things unbreakable" option doesnt make thing impossible tobe stripped, it only prevents it from being destroyed completely, so that your Daedric stuff and other potentially unique items arent destroyed through bad luck

I personally would love a "get your items destroyed" feature in my game but I wouldnt use it because of a set of items I just dont want to lose, so I made that option to exclude those very items in case someone here thinks the same :)