6 hours ago, mcnv said:

Disparity modifies movement speed. SL Survival probably does something also. FHU, STA, DD5 is sus. I have no clue what alphabet soup your enjoying but SL Aroused, Devious Lore, Immersive Fashion, and Devious Followers is not the culprit.

Awesome, thank you.

I have a few suggestions regarding the "stripped" Feature of this mod:

- Could you considder adding a List in which you can check/unceck if certain Body Slots can be stripped on hit? "Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion" has a feature like this build in. This is important for a number of reasons:

1. Some mods use a certain Body Slot to equip a item that enables Body Physics, which schould not be stripped.

2. If your character uses a Shield, this Shield counts as an Armor Part - If you play a sword & board character and your shield gets stripped the fight may as well be over since you cant really fight anymore, so it would be good if you could exclude the shield out of the List of stripped items.

- Yould you ad a checkbox "only strip if unblocked" that prevents hits against your shield from stripping items? As of right now blocking is pretty pointless since you loose armor parts if you do so

- Would it be possible to ad a brief "cover self" animation before the Sexlab Scene for a smoother transition? As of right now the transition is verry abrupt and rapid.

Keep up the good work ;)

41 minutes ago, Venturaz said:

Could you considder adding a List in which you can check/unceck if certain Body Slots can be stripped on hit?

Already part of V4, whichs 1st beta can be found a few pages back

42 minutes ago, Venturaz said:

- Would it be possible to ad a brief "cover self" animation before the Sexlab Scene

With V4, there is a temporary bleedout between knockdown and scene/consequence

On 7/5/2021 at 7:41 PM, Scrab said:

As a matter of fact I have to rewrite Reapers Mercy anyway to refit it into the new System so thats not really an issue to implement

Magnificent, thank you. Am I right in thinking that it will be possible to update from V3 to V4 without starting a new game, when V4 is finished? I don't mind restarting any stats and whatnot.

On 7/5/2021 at 2:41 PM, Scrab said:

Is there interest in a withered Option for the Player?

Yes, most of the reason I use Defeat mods are for my player rather than to be the aggressor so I would certainly enjoy the feature if it's not that much of a deal to implement. 

Hi,

Thank you for this mod. I've really enjoyed it throughout my current playthrough, however I am having a problem with the final fight with Alduin in Sovngarde. With Yamete installed, with and without the script paused, after clearing the mists with the three heroes, at the point where Alduin spawns for the final fight, he appears frozen in mid air and won't move or attack. I will get messages that several of the random stormcloak and imperial NPC's are attempting to assault him, but he doesn't respond to my attacks. I've tried various console commands to disable/enable, reset the ai and recycle actor to no effect. It's only when uninstalling Yamete does the final fight proceed as it should.

Would it be safe to temporarily uninstall Yamete before the fight, clean the save file using a save file cleaner like Fallrim Tools, and then reinstall Yamete afterwards?

On 7/5/2021 at 8:41 PM, Scrab said:

Is there interest in a withered Option for the Player?

Would that be a special, possibly mod-specific health potion your follower has to have, or just any regular one?

How about a chance your follower demands some "compensation" before giving you the potion? Not sure if Skyrim has a proper relationships system for that.

On 7/9/2021 at 10:44 AM, The Wild Turkey said:

Would it be safe to temporarily uninstall Yamete before the fight, clean the save file using a save file cleaner like Fallrim Tools, and then reinstall Yamete afterwards?

As safe as with any other mod, though its weird that Yamete is affecting this fight even after disabling its Scan

On 7/11/2021 at 11:08 PM, Someone92 said:

Would that be a special, possibly mod-specific health potion your follower has to have, or just any regular one?

Id probably just take any Potion, using the Vanilla Health Potion List (no clue how crafted potions behave in that regard)

And yes I could technically add some form of Compensation. I usually write Followers with JFs philosophy in mind though am also thinking about hooking into DF a bit

On 7/8/2021 at 11:25 PM, Lelial said:

Am I right in thinking that it will be possible to update from V3 to V4 without starting a new game, when V4 is finished?

Youll need a clean save for that one way or another

Edited by Scrab
On 7/3/2021 at 10:05 PM, pinkfluf said:

Can defeat make your follower/pet assault you or can it make xyz number of npcs assault one another consistently? Yamete is yamete it's not a defeat alternative.

Npc's can autodress depends on your setting in sexlab "victims redress".

Here's a pic of multiples, there were three assaults going on but I could only screen grab 2.

Reveal hidden contents

yametemultiples.jpg.5578283763025c96e2b56d51f4456a6f.jpg

I didn't mean to cause offense or to belittle the mod. Just that SD and defeat are the two most popular combat sex mods that serve a similar function to Yamete. All of these mods have features that are unique to them but shouldn't really be used together (without disabling features). That's why I used the language of alternative in the same way that defeat is an alternative to Yamate. 

It's true that victims redressing is an option in sexlab. What I meant was if an NPC loses some of their armor in combat and isn't put into a sexlab animation than they will remain naked. For me this resets when I move between areas, I believe this is vanilla behaviour but I also use NFF's outfit system. 

The screenshot is nice and I hope you're enjoying all the mods in your load order

On 7/9/2021 at 10:32 AM, LewdZenn said:

I'm trying to get this working with OStim but the options are greyed out. I'm not using Sexlab or Flowergirls(neither are in my load order) if it matters at all - any help would be appreciated

Fixed that today, alongside a few (a lot) stability improvements regarding the Animation Frame integrity as a whole

Was admittedly rather lazy when doing that one the first time

The Option to choose a maximum amount of Threads is also gone now. Partially out of a consequence because I had to redo majority of the intergration but Id assume no one would really be using the Option anyway so.. meh

On 7/11/2021 at 11:08 PM, Someone92 said:

How about a chance your follower demands some "compensation" before giving you the potion? Not sure if Skyrim has a proper relationships system for that.

It doesnt but at least in LeftForDead, I tried to utilize Animation Frames & Devious Followers in some Dialogue

I will probably do something similar in the Player Withered Quest too.. and maybe I expand the API in JoyFols to allow the kind of Integration DF allows so that I can directly interact with it too. JF does have a build out relationship system after all (even though it lacks some stuff around it zzz)

22 hours ago, Olivia Maregard said:

It's true that victims redressing is an option in sexlab. What I meant was if an NPC loses some of their armor in combat and isn't put into a sexlab animation than they will remain naked. For me this resets when I move between areas, I believe this is vanilla behaviour but I also use NFF's outfit system. 

I will look into creating a system like that

Edited by Scrab
1 minute ago, zergface said:

So what is the latest version, the files in the download tab seem old is the v4.0 the correct version?

V4 is a WIP that Im currently working on and which is currently unstable and Id recommend not using it

Ill try uploading a new, fixed WIP in a couple of days

Yamete!.7z

This is essentially a bugfix release for the previos WIP all Disclaimers n stuff for this version just as much as the last one, missing content is still missing

Bit of a lazy release but I have to focus on school rn. Trying to finish V4 in my semester break

For this one here, content is basically the same, a few things that changes in design that I didnt get to cleanup yet (hence lazy release)

• Execution doesnt work. I tried, invested more time into it than I want to admit but heeeey is fun.. or not
    Technically my Function works for NPC but because this mod is a big mess of Cloaks left n right.. well.. is a bit rough to micromanage individual NPC during combat without having stuff glitching out big time. NPC didnt find their Victim to execute, using Quests to temporarily start Scenes is very clunky and tricky so Id prefer to avoid that too and I dont want to just port Actors all over the place as that would rob the interaction element and would end up in having stuff executed left an right just for the lulz
    For the Player my Function doesnt work. I know that there certain Idles the Player cant use, apparently the Killmove Idles are one of them so thats a dead end apparently. My pardon
  • Animation Frames should work now even when you have less than 2 installed. Yay.
  • I expanded the Left for Dead. That might still need a lil bit of Detailing with the Animation and Positioning but overall that ones finished one. I also added some exclusive Dialogue when you are using DF or any Animation Frame in your game, yay!
  • Damage Immunity on NPC will be removed for V4, that never worked, like never ever not a single time it worked properly and I actually dont consider it really necessary either. If there is demand for it I will reintroduce the ghost flag but otherwise the damage immunity would be fully removed for anyone but the Player
  • Considering the pathing issues regarding execution & healing a knocked down Actor, I might rework Death Sentence from being just death into being something like a "cripple" feature that will drain Hp over time for a certain Duration that you ccan however survive because it does have a Duration. NPC will no longer interact with an Actor affected by Death Sentence but an Actor is capable of healing themselves.. maybe. Very maybe.
    The same will go for NPC Withered Features, NPC wont help each other up, the Player however can still heal withered actors and the withered feature for the player will work differently than the radiant one the NPC use so that should also still be in reach
    The issue here is really that the mod is already being build in an area that the game doesnt intend to be used like we do here and those mid combat pathing interaction between NPC to heal/kill each other in cinematic fashion is just more the game can do

Edited by Scrab

Im so sorry if im being dumb but I cant get this mod to work, the game launches and plays fine, I have the Reapers Mercy spell and the MCM is there but I cant trigger a knockdown or get knockdowned, have i missed something or done something wrong? is there any mods known to break this mod or smth? im really confused. again sorry if im just being dumb.

56 minutes ago, Mystina_ said:

Im so sorry if im being dumb but I cant get this mod to work, the game launches and plays fine, I have the Reapers Mercy spell and the MCM is there but I cant trigger a knockdown or get knockdowned, have i missed something or done something wrong? is there any mods known to break this mod or smth? im really confused. again sorry if im just being dumb.

I just noticed in a photo higher up in this thread, a section in the MCM that says "Adult Frames" that isnt there for me, I have a section called "sexlab" instead which doesnt work since im using Flower Girls. im using version 3.1 with the 3.2 patch, is this the wrong version or?

9 minutes ago, Mystina_ said:

I just noticed in a photo higher up in this thread, a section in the MCM that says "Adult Frames" that isnt there for me, I have a section called "sexlab" instead which doesnt work since im using Flower Girls. im using version 3.1 with the 3.2 patch, is this the wrong version or?

What that screen above shows you is the current WIP that you can download a few posts up. That one includes some new stuff such as the Flowergirls Integration but needs some polishing & lacks a few features such as Reapers Mercy

The reason why 3.2 doesnt work on you may be because either you didnt set up the MCM Properly, there are a lot of seemingly random or unnecessary options, overlapping options, that can have a lot of impact to how the game operaters

Also if you arent using SexLab, 3.2 is basically empty. V4+ is the version in which I started properly focusing on frame-unrelated content

26 minutes ago, Scrab said:

What that screen above shows you is the current WIP that you can download a few posts up. That one includes some new stuff such as the Flowergirls Integration but needs some polishing & lacks a few features such as Reapers Mercy

The reason why 3.2 doesnt work on you may be because either you didnt set up the MCM Properly, there are a lot of seemingly random or unnecessary options, overlapping options, that can have a lot of impact to how the game operaters

Also if you arent using SexLab, 3.2 is basically empty. V4+ is the version in which I started properly focusing on frame-unrelated content

ooooh, okay, thank you so much for the quick response! ive downloaded and installed the version you posted earlier today, lets see if it works :D

12 hours ago, Scrab said:

Yamete!.7z 260.21 kB · 8 downloads

This is essentially a bugfix release for the previos WIP all Disclaimers n stuff for this version just as much as the last one, missing content is still missing

Bit of a lazy release but I have to focus on school rn. Trying to finish V4 in my semester break

For this one here, content is basically the same, a few things that changes in design that I didnt get to cleanup yet (hence lazy release)

• Execution doesnt work. I tried, invested more time into it than I want to admit but heeeey is fun.. or not
    Technically my Function works for NPC but because this mod is a big mess of Cloaks left n right.. well.. is a bit rough to micromanage individual NPC during combat without having stuff glitching out big time. NPC didnt find their Victim to execute, using Quests to temporarily start Scenes is very clunky and tricky so Id prefer to avoid that too and I dont want to just port Actors all over the place as that would rob the interaction element and would end up in having stuff executed left an right just for the lulz
    For the Player my Function doesnt work. I know that there certain Idles the Player cant use, apparently the Killmove Idles are one of them so thats a dead end apparently. My pardon
  • Animation Frames should work now even when you have less than 2 installed. Yay.
  • I expanded the Left for Dead. That might still need a lil bit of Detailing with the Animation and Positioning but overall that ones finished one. I also added some exclusive Dialogue when you are using DF or any Animation Frame in your game, yay!
  • Damage Immunity on NPC will be removed for V4, that never worked, like never ever not a single time it worked properly and I actually dont consider it really necessary either. If there is demand for it I will reintroduce the ghost flag but otherwise the damage immunity would be fully removed for anyone but the Player
  • Considering the pathing issues regarding execution & healing a knocked down Actor, I might rework Death Sentence from being just death into being something like a "cripple" feature that will drain Hp over time for a certain Duration that you ccan however survive because it does have a Duration. NPC will no longer interact with an Actor affected by Death Sentence but an Actor is capable of healing themselves.. maybe. Very maybe.
    The same will go for NPC Withered Features, NPC wont help each other up, the Player however can still heal withered actors and the withered feature for the player will work differently than the radiant one the NPC use so that should also still be in reach
    The issue here is really that the mod is already being build in an area that the game doesnt intend to be used like we do here and those mid combat pathing interaction between NPC to heal/kill each other in cinematic fashion is just more the game can do

Instead of a damage immunity is there any merit in adding a perk or spell effect that gives an actor +100000 hp or massive health regen?

6 hours ago, Illana said:

Instead of a damage immunity is there any merit in adding a perk or spell effect that gives an actor +100000 hp or massive health regen?

The issue is that I cant add Perks to NPC. An overlook I shouldve realized a long time ago (Sigh). For the Player, dmg resistance will stay as is, probably going to remove the Option though to not confuse people

Health Regen would technically work but not for Death Sentence which wants to drain your HP

11 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

I searched for tagging and you said 3 person animations aren't in yet? I was just making sure since none of the tags I've used seem to work.

no, theyll be part of the Bleedout/Reversed Bleedout stuff which isnt implemented yet