5 hours ago, Zaiketsu said:

So, does this have a feature like SL Defeat does, where you can pick exactly what animation is playing? I can't use the "Fixed" Sexlab Tools SE port because I absolutely need UIExtensions and can't disable it's ESP otherwise everything will break, and SL Defeat itself is old and I'm worried it'll mess up my save.

Defeat has an interesting button. if you press the 0 button in a sex scene you can manually change what animation is playing. I uninstalled defeat once, there is no other way to get such a menu up. its not in base sexlab.

29 minutes ago, mcnv said:

Defeat has an interesting button. if you press the 0 button in a sex scene you can manually change what animation is playing. I uninstalled defeat once, there is no other way to get such a menu up. its not in base sexlab.

Ah, no. I dont have that

Might be able to implement it though if people are interested in that

3 hours ago, mcnv said:

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

Ah, no. I dont have that

Most people use Sexlab Tools for this but it has a pretty big limitation: only 200 animations can be displayed in it's UI

On 6/7/2021 at 9:31 AM, Scrab said:

With the next update Im planning on finishing the Frame this mod uses (primarily meaning that Im focusing on a post combat Scenario, FG & OStim integration) and after that whats left for the mod would be 2 big blocks of content that are currently pretty much untouched:

1) The first block would be focusing on Player Victim

The content here would be things like miniquests like the ones in daymol, a robbed Scenario like in Defeat, Simple Slavery Integration obvsly

but Ive also had a really .. interesting mod concept that I scrapped because I lacked a proper trigger which would most certainly be a fitting highlight for Yametes Player-Victim Feature:

This scrapped mod went under the name "Captured". The idea behind captured was that you would be send to a nearby bandit hideout which may or may not be custom & edited by me. Youd always start out in a prison with a few lockpicks and otherwise nude (or with prisoner rags, yay). From there you have to try to escape. Now, how exactly escaping would work is a bit rough and thats why I said "custom & edited hideout"

The way you escape will be different depending on the prison and thus will most likely be custom prisons with specific escape routes:

• I could make you playing through the prison in assassins creed style, where I place bushes around and give you a ridiculous stealth boost while inside them and you have to find a dagger to kill the boss (which will be 1shot when hit by this dagger), get the key for the front door and get out
  • Other plans would be to make you fight in an arena for your freedom (plain & straightforward, yosh)
  • Of course theres also the possibility of a hidden wall somewhere that leads into a large underwater section you have to escape from

I think there are a few interesting escape mechanics you can do. Gotta try to be creative

Of course you can also be captured and knocked out which will lead into certain punishments n consequences n stuff, yay!

2) Player Aggressor

Reapers Mercy would get a little cute slavery feature. This is essentially a "turn everyone into a follower!" kinda thing, where you could knock someone down and then choose "enslave" upon which they would stand up with hands tied and forced to follow you around. They cant fight but will wear whatever you give them and can carry whatever you want - and of course do other dirty things with them. Killing them in bright daylight also shouldnt give you a bounty (if I can make that work)

And .. to make this thing real fun, I might do a few custom "Adventurer" NPC that will run around with one or two slaves themselves. I think there is a mod called hydragons Slave girls or so? If I remember correctly, that one puts roughly 3.5 billion slaves & slave-girls around Skyrim. Think of something like that but much, much smaller, think of someone just randomly walking by when you are out on the road or when inside a town. Maybe they randomly decide to kill their slave too. Stuff like that. I think that could be fun - Also for those playing slavery mods, I think it would be very enjoyable if there are more slaves than just the player(s). I wont promise getting overly perverted there and you will be able to disable this but I hope itll still add up to some more immersive "enslaved Skyrim" experiences without going full overkill like the slave-girls mod I mentioned above

And the Highlight of this part would of course be The Black Market. And I want to emphasize here that when I say "Black Market" and not "Slave Market". A "Black Market" offers more than just Slaves. Its not Simple Slavery2, its a Black Market, got that? Got that.

So whats the Black Market? The Black Market is an unjoinable Faction in Skyrim that sells and buys a variety of not-so-legal and rare goods. To join you will have to complete a little quest line for it first, to show yourself "trust worthy" (I have no idea what this questline will be about rn but there will be one!) once in, you can meet up with the Black Markets Agents  which will be all around in Skyrim and will have a smaller sortiment to buy smoll stuff from, including information on where to find the ports

The ports themselves are similar to the Agents, with a few exceptions:

• They can buy slaves
  • They can sell you slaves
  • They have a larger amount of goods to sell
  • They have Radiant Quests
    • Radiant Quests will usually revolve around kidnapping some non-unique NPC or killing someone who broke a contract.. ye..

.. I think thats it

===============

Apart from that, theres also the NPC v NPC Victim Stuff and uh.. Im not entirely sure what to do there. I think NPC are pretty plain and whacky to work with, Im not too sure what I can do for them. Working on SLUTS I realized how rough it is to properly make more complex schedules for NPC, Im not sure how much I actually want to do with them here. Im open for suggestions but dont expect any features for them of the same scale as the Black Market. Small Scenes yes, anything beyond that.. is more likely to break than anything else Id assume

Wow both sound amazing but will the captured scenarios be set as an option to be disabled as I end up getting defeated a lot (i know i'm a lousy archer). also wondering if simply slavery will be a future requirement or a soft dependency? Asking because I removed Devious Devices on a new playthrough and Simple Slavery Plus failed to show in MCM.

You mentioned post combat scenario would that also include a chance for the player/npc to get banged by aroused spectator(s)? thanks

Edited by pinkfluf
Edit: Forgot to ask if its also possible to get some basic text dialog during events? Also can we get the notifications edited with maybe a space before and after as I see text like "lydiagot knocked out by xyz" thanks
1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

will the captured scenarios be set as an option to be disabled

The way this stuff will work is that there will be a Scenario like it currently is with a few differences:

For Scenarios where you can stand up again mid combat, there will always be a short buffer to allow the mod to check if combat is still ongoing. Other Scenarios that will have you knocked down till combat end will stay as is

Once Combat ends - and the player is knocked down with enemies still alive - there will be 2 checks: A RNG check which is basically just a chance if something should happen in first place and a weighted check to evaluate a certain aftermath. This aftermath will be set (as you may suggest) by weight sliders, reaching from 0 to 100. If you dont want a Scenario you set the slider to 0, if you want it to happen rarely you set it to 1 or so and the others high

- Unless of course youre playing primarily an Archer and have a high stealth skill in which case I ignore your settings and always choose the most annoying aftermath x3

This goes for any scenario, not just the captured one. Bandits stealing your stuff, dogs eating your inventory, dragons biting of a limb or two, Thalmor investigating why - oh you Molag Bal worshipping vampire - are in fact praying to Talos every night

All that stuff, weight sliders & RNG check

simply slavery will be a future requirement or a soft dependency

Is there but a single mod putting a hard dependency on SS? No, it will be a soft dependency. There wont be any gameplay mods Yamete depends on, ever. The only hard dependencies that Im not promising to never add are script extenders (like PapyrusUtil), in case I need some fancy function to do some fancy stuff or see some fancy function that could significantly improve the performance of this mod

include a chance for the player/npc to get banged by aroused spectator(s)? thanks

Fun fact: For Yamete, that which you consider a post combat scenario, will merely be a regular Bleedout Scenario that skips the opening Adult Scene and enforces a gangrape aftermath first before calling for an actual one. Yay!

Forgot to ask if its also possible to get some basic text dialog during events?

You mean Dialogue in Post Combat Scenarios? Im pretty sure I focus on quest writing in my mods.. so yea, there will be writing?

and ye, I can fix that typo

Edited by Scrab
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

You mean Dialogue in Post Combat Scenarios? Im pretty sure I focus on quest writing in my mods.. so yea, there will be writing?

Would during the event be possible along with post ?

An example of during would be

Aggressor: "Your mine now bitch!" or if its an animal "Grunt Grunt" or whatever noises animals make

Victim: "Please stop" or if its an animal Victim: "It's too big please stop, your tearing me apart"

There was something else but I forgot :(

14 hours ago, Scrab said:

Ah, no. I dont have that

I'd really like such a feature to be added!

11 hours ago, Illana said:

Most people use Sexlab Tools for this but it has a pretty big limitation: only 200 animations can be displayed in it's UI

Sexlab Tools worked for me just fine, with nothing to worry about, but then the creator deleted it for some reason. I don't have that version saved anywhere.

The port of the old version to SE that someone else did requires me to disable UIExtensions which...it's just not possible for me to do. At all. I need it working.

Edited by Zaiketsu
10 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Aggressor: "Your mine now bitch!" or if its an animal "Grunt Grunt" or whatever noises animals make

Victim: "Please stop" or if its an animal Victim: "It's too big please stop, your tearing me apart"

Would people actually like that? 
I mean for one, I dont put words into the players mouth, ever. But that apart, that might be kinda distracting non?

I also need to check if SL/FG/OStim allows it (why exactly did I agree on making this mod work with all 3?)

On 6/8/2021 at 12:41 AM, Scrab said:

are you using DD5?

Do you have animations that use all of those tags you are stating in the MCM? (I will add an option to that filter to tell the System to only look for some instead of all but currently the System will look for Animations that have all of those tags)

So basically I want to get raped by a female as a male, not with a strap-on but like, forced sex. There are a few animations I like from babo but when the animation plays my male pc (victim) started using a female aggressive animation toward the female npc with a strap-on (aggressor). Is there a way to play around this in the settings to reverse the roles?

Edited by Eggybread
28 minutes ago, Eggybread said:

So basically I want to get raped by a female as a male, not with a strap-on but like, forced sex. There are a few animations I like from babo but when the animation plays my male pc (victim) started using a female aggressive animation toward the female npc with a strap-on (aggressor). Is there a way to play around this in the settings to reverse the roles?

Are you using DD5?

Do you properly set up the MCM? E.g. if your Animation is only tagged "Cowgirl, Femdom" and you put "Femdom, Queen, Aggressive" into the MCM Menu, the game will fail finding that animation because it lacks both the "Aggressive" and the "Queen" tag

7 hours ago, Scrab said:

I mean for one, I dont put words into the players mouth, ever. But that apart, that might be kinda distracting non?

I also need to check if SL/FG/OStim allows it (why exactly did I agree on making this mod work with all 3?)

Now I'm confused, I was thinking about immersive chat like sl defeat and peril, but thinking about it now i guess it starts before the animation. Although it would be nice to hear some speech on other NPC's having sex. I have Skyrim at War installed and Yamate is amazing in battles with losing sides taking punishment. OH by the way did you see the video I made involving Yamete and Nethers new functions?

Edited by pinkfluf
Sorry if I'm being cheeky but any idea on an ETA for the updates? thanks

Someone posted a link to this mod from Naked Defeat, so I thought I give it a trial. Two questions popped up:

1. Vortex tells me that some scripts conflict with NFF, Nether's Follower Framework. Any recommendations?
  2. the MCM warned me about enabling this mod before playing The Helgen Intro. Uhmm, I've avoided Helgen for months now, starting with LAL. Is that just worded misleading, or do I really have to bloody start the bloody mainquest?

(playing on LE if that matters)

9 hours ago, Scrab said:

Spank That Ass does that, even voiced if you're using the "butchered" version.

16 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Vortex tells me that some scripts conflict with NFF, Nether's Follower Framework. Any recommendations?

Ignore it, its a modders ressource to be shipped with the mod

16 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

the MCM warned me about enabling this mod before playing The Helgen Intro. Uhmm, I've avoided Helgen for months now, starting with LAL. Is that just worded misleading, or do I really have to bloody start the bloody mainquest?

Yamete bugs out the intro in some really fancy fashion. If youre not playing the Vanilla Intro it doesnt really matter

11 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Spank That Ass does that, even voiced if you're using the "butchered" version.

no clue about that mod, but Im no fan of voicelines build together from snipped vanilla lines. Nothing against ppl actually bothering about that but for the most part it doesnt satisfy me whatsoever. Too many errors in pronunciation

That aside I also can imagine that people would be more bothered about having weird messages pop up during their Scenes than anything else. Dunno.

2 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Sorry if I'm being cheeky but any idea on an ETA for the updates? thanks

school keeping me busy rn, then sluts has upmost priority until V2, once thats done Ill get to Yamete how long that takes heavily depends on FGs & OStimes documentation. No more than 2 months, no less than 3 weeks

The update after that (which the poll is referencing) no clue. This year, sometime this year. Yes.

Why is that poll so 1sided btw, arent you guys all using this other defeat mod for player victim stuff or is my Black Market idea that boring ? (/s)

Edited by Scrab
28 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Why is that poll so 1sided btw, arent you guys all using this other defeat mod for player victim stuff or is my Black Market idea that boring ? (/s)

tbh I couldn't decide so I did "eeni meeni miny mo" and chose first one :)

9 hours ago, Scrab said:

Are you using DD5?

Do you properly set up the MCM? E.g. if your Animation is only tagged "Cowgirl, Femdom" and you put "Femdom, Queen, Aggressive" into the MCM Menu, the game will fail finding that animation because it lacks both the "Aggressive" and the "Queen" tag

Hi Scrab, I'm not using DD5. It looks like the tags do work but the problem I have now is the gender roles being reversed on queen animations.

18 hours ago, Eggybread said:

the problem I have now is the gender roles being reversed on queen animations.

(I actually dont know what Im supposed to think of when hearing "queen animations")

So.. the male gets kocked down and starts an animation with the female aggressor..

the expected animation start..

but the male is using a female position? and dominating a female with a strapon? or so? (hilarious)

There is this weird issue with SL where the Frame demands a "Victim" in Slot #1 but some animators always consider the Female in Slot #1, so in cases where the male is considered Victim and forced into Slot #1 and this animation plays, the male will actually be animated as a female, leading to issues like that

The Frame needed some more clearly laid out rules when it was first released. Its now too late to really change anything on that, might have to bring back the position-swap thing. I wonder if the other 2 Frames thought of that

11 hours ago, Scrab said:

(I actually dont know what Im supposed to think of when hearing "queen animations")

So.. the male gets kocked down and starts an animation with the female aggressor..

the expected animation start..

but the male is using a female position? and dominating a female with a strapon? or so? (hilarious)

There is this weird issue with SL where the Frame demands a "Victim" in Slot #1 but some animators always consider the Female in Slot #1, so in cases where the male is considered Victim and forced into Slot #1 and this animation plays, the male will actually be animated as a female, leading to issues like that

The Frame needed some more clearly laid out rules when it was first released. Its now too late to really change anything on that, might have to bring back the position-swap thing. I wonder if the other 2 Frames thought of that

Hahaha yeah that's exactly it, my male protagonist keeps dominating the female with a strapon. If you can add a swap for certain tags that'll be real cool.

Have you ever considered the compatibility of yamete! and naked defeat?

its quite interesting. Naked defeat triggers anytime the player hits 0 hp, while Yamete triggers on hits when the player is still alive. in-fact yamete doesn't handle 0 hp bleedout. to a certain extent, both mods work well together. there is however one possible problem. if yamete triggers on a death blow, triggering both Naked defeat and Yamete, the mods brake. (if i remebered correctly freezing the player in knowdown mode forever)

On 6/7/2021 at 10:31 AM, Scrab said:

1) The first block would be focusing on Player Victim

The content here would be things like miniquests like the ones in daymol, a robbed Scenario like in Defeat, Simple Slavery Integration obvsly

but Ive also had a really .. interesting mod concept that I scrapped because I lacked a proper trigger which would most certainly be a fitting highlight for Yametes Player-Victim Feature:

This scrapped mod went under the name "Captured". The idea behind captured was that you would be send to a nearby bandit hideout which may or may not be custom & edited by me. Youd always start out in a prison with a few lockpicks and otherwise nude (or with prisoner rags, yay). From there you have to try to escape. Now, how exactly escaping would work is a bit rough and thats why I said "custom & edited hideout"

The way you escape will be different depending on the prison and thus will most likely be custom prisons with specific escape routes:

• I could make you playing through the prison in assassins creed style, where I place bushes around and give you a ridiculous stealth boost while inside them and you have to find a dagger to kill the boss (which will be 1shot when hit by this dagger), get the key for the front door and get out
  • Other plans would be to make you fight in an arena for your freedom (plain & straightforward, yosh)
  • Of course theres also the possibility of a hidden wall somewhere that leads into a large underwater section you have to escape from

I think there are a few interesting escape mechanics you can do. Gotta try to be creative

Of course you can also be captured and knocked out which will lead into certain punishments n consequences n stuff, yay!

Did you consider making these scenarios into a standalone mod?

I m also thinking about scenarios like that for my Naked Defeat mod, but I plan on making them an independent plugin with mod event triggers, so that either Naked Defeat, Simple Slavery OR other mods can activate them.

Why?

Making Scenarios like this is very time consuming and complex. basically they are mini quests. 

I know tons of these mini quests in dozens of mods, most of those mods basically broken or unplayable (Maria Eden for example). 

So alot of stuff is basically lost forever and hours of work of creators wasted. 

If we had independent mini quests that can be started from other mods, we would prevent the loss of that quests and the work behind and at the same time create more content for Simple Slavery (which leads to like 90% dead or broken mods at the moment). 

This way we also would have more Outcomes for all the defeat mods out there and not each mod would have to reinvent the wheel.

Of course this will still happen, since I am sure different mod authors will have different approaches on how to make an arena fight or other stuff, but that is another and minor issue.

I m also posting this here, since I think mods in active development should consider trying to increase compatibility between them. Since Yamete escaped my attention for quite some time (I did not browse mods that were in the SE section...) I did not really see what it is and the scope of it. But it popped up in my Naked Defeat support section and so I wonder if this would be possible to achieve in one way or another. 

its quite interesting. Naked defeat triggers anytime the player hits 0 hp, while Yamete triggers on hits when the player is still alive. in-fact yamete doesn't handle 0 hp bleedout. to a certain extent, both mods work well together. there is however one possible problem. if yamete triggers on a death blow, triggering both Naked defeat and Yamete, the mods brake. (if i remebered correctly freezing the player in knowdown mode forever)

Why I stay away from player essential stuff 101. Its insecure, unreliable, unstable and more often than not breaks stuff for no reason

I was thinking about adding custom mod events in certain circumstances (to be precie when a knockdown happens and ends) to give certain actors immunity from certain mods for the duration of this knockdown. Of course if both mods trigger simultaneously that wont help much

Another thing would be to make the lower cap public which would allow an user to disable Yamete when your Hp are below a certain amount, effectively negating this issue - IF youre setting it up correctly (this lower cap is currently set fixed at 1Hp, meaning a death blow would be ignored by Yamete - IF a death blow is properly executed which isnt the case if you turn the player essential). I have no intention into investing much more time into this as I personally consider the "essential approach" to be, frankly, idiotic and a flaw of someone elses mod, not this one. This lower cap is there to specifically avoid this issue after all

Did you consider making these scenarios into a standalone mod?

Yes and I neglected and scrapped the idea as mentioned as the context of its environment was inefficient and flawed

Is it possible to select which body parts/item slots can't be stripped? Sorry if it's been asked

No, I can add that though.. maybe.

Edited by Scrab
9 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Why I stay away from player essential stuff 101. Its insecure, unreliable, unstable and more often than not breaks stuff for no reason

I was thinking about adding custom mod events in certain circumstances (to be precie when a knockdown happens and ends) to give certain actors immunity from certain mods for the duration of this knockdown. Of course if both mods trigger simultaneously that wont help much

Another thing would be to make the lower cap public which would allow an user to disable Yamete when your Hp are below a certain amount, effectively negating this issue - IF youre setting it up correctly (this lower cap is currently set fixed at 1Hp, meaning a death blow would be ignored by Yamete - IF a death blow is properly executed which isnt the case if you turn the player essential). I have no intention into investing much more time into this as I personally consider the "essential approach" to be, frankly, idiotic and a flaw of someone elses mod, not this one. This lower cap is there to specifically avoid this issue after all

Yes and I neglected and scrapped the idea as mentioned as the context of its environment was inefficient and flawed

ok, then I will also not put any effort into cooperation or compatibility. at least then this is nothing on my list anymore.
Yamete will just be listed as an incompatible mod then. 

and.. whatever floats your boat I guess ^^