Hey thank you for this mod. I really like it. I'm playing it in VR. If this mod is not supported for VR, it works.
I have some small bugs - Male PC and follower(Sofia btw) I get assaulted (Only females/F creatures taged) by a F creature my follower does not stop attacking the assauting creature and others enemys.

Also when enemys attacks my female follower(Sofia), they can't knock her out to assault her (same while I'm assaulted). Note tags for followers are - female NPC, pets,futa,creature,F creatures.
Strangly enough on my female PC With female follower(another follower) all worked normal.

I think Sofia might be the reason I will try with another follower and edit this post.

Will you add animations tags (like in defeat animations for f/f m/f f/m and so on + groups) also the option for F/F to use male poses(with strap-on)?

EDIT: Yea it was only Sofia all other followers work normally. Small note male PC takes female role when assaulted by female NPC (bandit). But not a problem as I can swap them fast. The female first toggle is nice to have.

hi

Sofia is a custom follower so i'm guessing shes not in the normal faction (0005C84E : (CurrentFollowerFaction)) as yamete only checks for default follower factions so if that's the case then she'll be treated like a normal npc.

What you can do is check your female npc settings to make sure they're selected along with ghost during SL scene. 

It's my nap time now good night :)

Scrab, any chance we can get code in a future release to check for (00084D1B : (PlayerFollowerFaction) ) it would make adding custom followers to yamete a lot easier as we'd just have to do a addfac 84d1b 0 in console once and it would be baked into save files. thanks

Thank you for the mod, I use Nether's Follower Framework+Serana Dialogue Add-On SE(+NFF patch, she is imported) and disable all options about follower as Aggressor, but serana still rape NPCs. the other followers don’t seem to have this problem.

12 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

hi

Sofia is a custom follower so i'm guessing shes not in the normal faction (0005C84E : (CurrentFollowerFaction)) as yamete only checks for default follower factions so if that's the case then she'll be treated like a normal npc.

What you can do is check your female npc settings to make sure they're selected along with ghost during SL scene. 

It's my nap time now good night :)

Scrab, any chance we can get code in a future release to check for (00084D1B : (PlayerFollowerFaction) ) it would make adding custom followers to yamete a lot easier as we'd just have to do a addfac 84d1b 0 in console once and it would be baked into save files. thanks

Maybe the same problem? Serana also doesn't have the normal faction.

2 hours ago, DARKGRAY said:

Thank you for the mod, I use Nether's Follower Framework+Serana Dialogue Add-On SE(+NFF patch, she is imported) and disable all options about follower as Aggressor, but serana still rape NPCs. the other followers don’t seem to have this problem.

Maybe the same problem? Serana also doesn't have the normal faction.

sounds like it, you can use the console to check what faction she belongs to.

17 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Ill look into it

Even though it worked fine against wolves earlier in my save for some reason I can't be defeated by this troll I have just encountered I just keep dying despite being at the threshold or even setting it to 100% hp. Would you ever make an option so that instead of dying it would trigger a sign and lift you back up?

7 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

Even though it worked fine against wolves earlier in my save for some reason I can't be defeated by this troll I have just encountered I just keep dying despite being at the threshold or even setting it to 100% hp. Would you ever make an option so that instead of dying it would trigger a sign and lift you back up?

Did you forget to unpause yamete? sometimes it can happen. I also use SM essential from nexus goes quite well with yamete.

Just wanna report a small bug/oddity with the 3.2 LE version of Yamete (3.1 LE +3.2 patch).

I use both SLSO and SL Cum Overlays, and cum textures aren't applied after the act when an actor cums.

It works perfectly with every other way to start a scene that I have, only Yamete scenes don't have any cum textures afterwards.

Same issue was reported by @lacoka13 earlier in this thread.

Hey there. Been enjoying this mod so much! Thanks for making it :) However, a few days ago some of its functionality shut down for me. Specifically: my followers won't assume the role of aggressor anymore. They still knock down enemies, but then stand around idly doing nothing. Whereas before they would have "fun" with their victims just as they should per Yamete's settings.

Nothing in my game changed, this just sort of happened out of nowhere. I've tried numerous different settings, even un- and reinstalled the mod a few times and tried different load orders. I'm baffled. I know I'm not providing anyone with a lot of detail, but I was wondering if you have any general advice for me on the obvious things I might be missing / haven't tried yet? What could be causing my followers not to assume the role of aggressor after they've knock an enemy down, even though should according to Yamete's settings?

Edit: I did two things yesterday and I think the first is what 'fixed' the problem. I'm including the second one here just to be thorough, because who know maybe that had an effect on Yamete I'm not aware of.

I (1) updated adcSexlife Plus to version 6.52 and (2) manually applied "SavrenX Schlong Of SAM HDT Patch" (as per instructions on vectorplexus[dot]com) which comes down to replacing the MALEBODY and TRI files in my schlong setup.

Yamate is fully functional again. I don't quite understand what's what, but I figure some sort of mod conflict with Sexlife Plus? Anyway,I hope it stays fixed.

Anyone verify this as working in VR?  If so, I am dumping defeat for it.  If not, I would be happy to take up the task and test it out in VR. 

My biggest problem with defeat is I always had trouble having ONLY my follower/followers get assaulted.  I play a male PC, and prefer to just get knocked out but not assaulted and have only my female followers get assaulted.  Is this possible in Yamete! (follower only assaulted)?  I know it is supposed to be possible in defeat (sort of), but it never works right.

Thanks to the author for the hardcwork here!

28 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Going by Post #380, it works in VR

Oh sure, like the one post I didn't read lol.  Thanks, and thanks for the speedy reply.  Can this mod be used to allow only follower assault while PC is just left in bleedout, or knocked down, or whatnot?

8 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Is it normal when using this mod to get locked in place but still be able to attack before an animation starts?

Yes

Is that bothering? Could prbly remove it wit the next update (which I will start on once I uploaded the update on SLUTS)

Man thanks so much for this, its legitimaly a better Defeat
you will instantly get to the animation when your health gets below or at the % set so it kinda makes it impossible for you to fully die, its great
easier to understand/setup
wish there was a option for when your mana/stamina is low to get knocked down too

8 hours ago, Scrab said:

Yes

Is that bothering? Could prbly remove it wit the next update (which I will start on once I uploaded the update on SLUTS)

Think the best way of handling it would be: Lock player controls and unequip their weapon.

IF possible another nice touch would be to have what ever assaulted the player flee for a second or 2

Hello, I've been playing with the armour stripping component and have to say it's pretty fun. I have however run into one large issue: creatures do not have any armour and thus will be Yamate'd after a single hit.

Is there some way we can differentiate between human and creature races for this feature? Either by keyword or by possibly asking the script to only look at human races.

8 hours ago, Illana said:

Is there some way we can differentiate between human and creature races for this feature? Either by keyword or by possibly asking the script to only look at human races.

Ill add that with the next version

8 hours ago, chenchao7534 said:

Just wanted to report, custom follower like Sofia is recognised as NPC by Yamete whereas Defeat can recognise as follower. 

Already been reported, I look into custom followers when I get back to Yamete

Edited by Scrab

With the next update Im planning on finishing the Frame this mod uses (primarily meaning that Im focusing on a post combat Scenario, FG & OStim integration) and after that whats left for the mod would be 2 big blocks of content that are currently pretty much untouched:

1) The first block would be focusing on Player Victim

The content here would be things like miniquests like the ones in daymol, a robbed Scenario like in Defeat, Simple Slavery Integration obvsly

but Ive also had a really .. interesting mod concept that I scrapped because I lacked a proper trigger which would most certainly be a fitting highlight for Yametes Player-Victim Feature:

This scrapped mod went under the name "Captured". The idea behind captured was that you would be send to a nearby bandit hideout which may or may not be custom & edited by me. Youd always start out in a prison with a few lockpicks and otherwise nude (or with prisoner rags, yay). From there you have to try to escape. Now, how exactly escaping would work is a bit rough and thats why I said "custom & edited hideout"

The way you escape will be different depending on the prison and thus will most likely be custom prisons with specific escape routes:

• I could make you playing through the prison in assassins creed style, where I place bushes around and give you a ridiculous stealth boost while inside them and you have to find a dagger to kill the boss (which will be 1shot when hit by this dagger), get the key for the front door and get out
  • Other plans would be to make you fight in an arena for your freedom (plain & straightforward, yosh)
  • Of course theres also the possibility of a hidden wall somewhere that leads into a large underwater section you have to escape from

I think there are a few interesting escape mechanics you can do. Gotta try to be creative

Of course you can also be captured and knocked out which will lead into certain punishments n consequences n stuff, yay!

2) Player Aggressor

Reapers Mercy would get a little cute slavery feature. This is essentially a "turn everyone into a follower!" kinda thing, where you could knock someone down and then choose "enslave" upon which they would stand up with hands tied and forced to follow you around. They cant fight but will wear whatever you give them and can carry whatever you want - and of course do other dirty things with them. Killing them in bright daylight also shouldnt give you a bounty (if I can make that work)

And .. to make this thing real fun, I might do a few custom "Adventurer" NPC that will run around with one or two slaves themselves. I think there is a mod called hydragons Slave girls or so? If I remember correctly, that one puts roughly 3.5 billion slaves & slave-girls around Skyrim. Think of something like that but much, much smaller, think of someone just randomly walking by when you are out on the road or when inside a town. Maybe they randomly decide to kill their slave too. Stuff like that. I think that could be fun - Also for those playing slavery mods, I think it would be very enjoyable if there are more slaves than just the player(s). I wont promise getting overly perverted there and you will be able to disable this but I hope itll still add up to some more immersive "enslaved Skyrim" experiences without going full overkill like the slave-girls mod I mentioned above

And the Highlight of this part would of course be The Black Market. And I want to emphasize here that when I say "Black Market" and not "Slave Market". A "Black Market" offers more than just Slaves. Its not Simple Slavery2, its a Black Market, got that? Got that.

So whats the Black Market? The Black Market is an unjoinable Faction in Skyrim that sells and buys a variety of not-so-legal and rare goods. To join you will have to complete a little quest line for it first, to show yourself "trust worthy" (I have no idea what this questline will be about rn but there will be one!) once in, you can meet up with the Black Markets Agents  which will be all around in Skyrim and will have a smaller sortiment to buy smoll stuff from, including information on where to find the ports

The ports themselves are similar to the Agents, with a few exceptions:

• They can buy slaves
  • They can sell you slaves
  • They have a larger amount of goods to sell
  • They have Radiant Quests
    • Radiant Quests will usually revolve around kidnapping some non-unique NPC or killing someone who broke a contract.. ye..

.. I think thats it

===============

Apart from that, theres also the NPC v NPC Victim Stuff and uh.. Im not entirely sure what to do there. I think NPC are pretty plain and whacky to work with, Im not too sure what I can do for them. Working on SLUTS I realized how rough it is to properly make more complex schedules for NPC, Im not sure how much I actually want to do with them here. Im open for suggestions but dont expect any features for them of the same scale as the Black Market. Small Scenes yes, anything beyond that.. is more likely to break than anything else Id assume

Edited by Scrab

Hello,

I'm using the LE version but I hope someone here is willing to help me out.

So basically I have the bleedout custom animation enabled and for some reason it's not going through, including the vanilla animation. Does anyone else have this issue with LE?

If I'm getting raped by a female npc as a male player, how do I get her to use the queen or femdom animations without assaulting me with a dildo? I even became the female aggressor using the baboqueen animation and using the tags don't seem to help.

Thank you

Edited by Eggybread

So, does this have a feature like SL Defeat does, where you can pick exactly what animation is playing? I can't use the "Fixed" Sexlab Tools SE port because I absolutely need UIExtensions and can't disable it's ESP otherwise everything will break, and SL Defeat itself is old and I'm worried it'll mess up my save.

4 hours ago, Eggybread said:

and using the tags don't seem to help.

are you using DD5?

Do you have animations that use all of those tags you are stating in the MCM? (I will add an option to that filter to tell the System to only look for some instead of all but currently the System will look for Animations that have all of those tags)

4 hours ago, Zaiketsu said:

So, does this have a feature like SL Defeat does, where you can pick exactly what animation is playing?

You can ask the system to look for animations with specific tags yes, though you have to manually type in all tags to look for, so you need to know yourself what tags the animations you want have and how to write them 

(though granted some seem to have issues for reasons which I currently dont comprehend)

Edited by Scrab