This mod works great so far :) the only issues i currently have is 

1. Sometimes the system tries to couple pairs that doesnt have animations, a check for that would help a lot with weird combos, (if no suitable animation found, knock out or kill instead)

2. a percentage chance of things happening, rather than a convoluted system based on sexuality, moral etc, a simple chance would be enough to let it happen now and then, but not every fight.

But yes, I love this, it just works.

I read you are planning to make this compatible with fg/osex, im curious if sexlab is not a hard requirement which is great, knowing SL has the fame of being script heavy and prone to bugs and crashes (like almost all the mods that use it), how do animations play or how do scenes actually play since it doesnt require a framework as a master? Also have you considered making this Ostim compatible, since Ostim has been getting massive updates and great support lately, FG is a dead abandoned mod with nothing special as it is.

2 hours ago, zergface said:

how do scenes actually play since it doesnt require a framework as a master?

No Frame, no Animation. Is that simple

When knocked down, the Actor that got knocked down (the "Caller") will request an Animation from the Core. This Core stores Info on which Animation Frames youre having installed and is able to request Animations from those Frames. If there is no Frame, the Core will return to the Caller instantaneously, skipping the Animation and proceeding with the Scenario, if there is an Animation Frame installed, the Core will call this Animation Frame to play an Animation and will tell the Caller to wait for this Animation Frame to return instead

Thats why Im able to support any Animation Frame - the Question is usually more about if that Frame can support Yamete. I know that FG can support it, though it is more restricted than SL. No clue about the O's (arent both of them the same?)

In any way, SL Framework will always come first in terms of Animation Frame integrity. If another mod isnt capable of being integrated into Yamete without killing off the by SLF dictated structure, it wont be added, no matter how much it is being supported by its author

Im designing Yamete as a SFW mod going forward, simply putting an Animation in between its logic. Another reason why comparing this mod to defeat is.. somewhat silly. Of course its currently not exactly suited to be used as a SFW mod but the logic is already build with this in mind

13 hours ago, Scrab said:

In any way, SL Framework will always come first in terms of Animation Frame integrity. If another mod isnt capable of being integrated into Yamete without killing off the by SLF dictated structure, it wont be added, no matter how much it is being supported by its author

Thats quite dissapointing, anyways ty for the reply.

3 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Hello.

These files conflicts with sexlab tools, can I let your mod win ?

interface/uilib/UILIB_1_TextInputMenu.swf
interface/uilib/UILIB_1_ListMenu.swf
interface/uilib/buttonArt.swf
interface/exported/uilib/UILIB_1_notificationarea.swf

Yes, they are library files that haven't changed in long time, if ever, they are designed to be included with mods. I usually let the newest mod win conflicts just to be safe.

5 hours ago, Miller826 said:

Looks awesome! Installed it per your instructions yet cannot get the MCM to show up. Any ideas? Is it called "Yamate" or "Sexlab Yamate" or something else? Wonder if I'm looking in the wrong place.

Run this command in the console; 'setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1' if that does not work remove your current installation of Yamete and Install the Yamete 3.1.7zip and try again.

OMFG Finally a SL Defeat alternartve.......Been using defeat for like what?10 years? and let me tell you I never had such a glitchy mod and I know what I'm doing...Usually its the user's fault for not installing properly, but not with defeat, defeat is ALWAY having some sort of problem at some point, if you don't, then you haven't tried it enough...not like I did....keep in mind defeat is is a port of an very VERY old mod, so don't blame the guy who created it.

I just tried your mod for 5min and it seem to work flawlessly....animation started right after the condition where met, no more nonsense waiting for a scene to start.

Thank you, not sure how to endorse 

Hi!  First of all: Great mod. As far as im concerned, Yamete is sooo much more stable and fluid than defeat, its not even funny.

But it seems reapers mercy is not making targets essential for me. (have 3.2 installed and its taking priority). I only noticed when i outscaled enemies and started one-hitting everything. It dawned on me that all Knockdowns before that where due to the x% health and < nr. of items conditions. So i started a fresh save, turned off the other knockdown conditions, and fought everything that moved - with only starting skills and an iron sword. Made sure reapers mercy was on. (some tries turned it on, changed cell, started killing, or turned it on before fight, or turned it on 1-2 seconds before last blow.)

Everybody who was not essential by default just died.

Maybe someone else could try this? Just turn off the stripping and %health knockdown functions an got to town. 

Mods i have installed are mostly visual. Nothing that i know if that would interfere with NPC Essential state. (But i honestly dont know nearly enough about skyrim modding to be 100% sure about that.) So next step for me would be a complete clean install, yamete only, see what happens, But im still hoping to avoid that. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I forgot. When bringing the health of targets that are essential by default to zero with reapers mercy active, they go into knockdown for only a second max, then heal to full and flee. Not sure if that information is in any way helpfull to the situation. 

On 5/3/2021 at 6:24 PM, Ferrumus said:

Run this command in the console; 'setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1' if that does not work remove your current installation of Yamete and Install the Yamete 3.1.7zip and try again.

So uhm, as it turned out I didn't have 3.1.7 installed - just the latest patch which I mistook for the latest version of the mod. In any case, your comment helped me find and fix my mistake. Thnx!

S'mee again.

Love this version so far. Seems to be working in tandem with everything else nicely, for the most part.

Only issue I have is followers losing aggro on everything and following me around, npcs joining the assaulting team and attacking my followers, and the biggest issue is that all the hostile enemies just, at one point, decide to be non-hostile, and either follow everyone around while they attack them OR pop in and out of hostility attacking and then dropping aggro. All real weird. Not overly game breaking, but definitely caps out how long things can occur. This is also causing an occasional CTD after some stress testing.

I read you don't like people complaining about Defeat features, but honestly, for me, Defeat wasn't what I really wanted (even though I used it for years). I've been looking for just any mod that goes "npc goes down, assailant goes to town" and yours is easily on par if not better in some cases than defeat

Thanks again for the mod, so far I found only one issue. When I end a sex animation through yamete, there are no cum textures, but if I use sexlab spell or any other mod that basically start a sex animation it works, any clues?

4 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

A question about compatibility. Can this be used together with Defeat by making changes in the MCM so that Defeat would handle the NPC vs player and Yamete would handle NPC vs NPC actions?

Technically.. maybe...

Make sure to disable Player as Victim and everything concerning the Player should be instantly canceled out

Ill get back to Yamete once I finished my Vanilla Intro Rewritre & SLUTS V2

I want to fully focus on those things and thus will continue mostly ignoring this thread until then, my pardon

For bug reports remember that I need to know if you can reproduce it and if so, how you reproduce it. I wont and cant fix things I cant reproduce

9 hours ago, Scrab said:

Technically.. maybe...

Make sure to disable Player as Victim and everything concerning the Player should be instantly canceled out

I have used Defeat and Yamete together for 33 hours, and for most of that time there werent any conflicts. I made it so Defeat handled the player knockdowns, and Yamete handled NPC-NPC interactions.

But recently, something was corrupted in my savefile. No matter what I do, bandits and wolves will not aggro me. I cleaned every mod and tried every possible solution I found online, and nothing helped. TBH, I cant be sure if it's caused by a conflict of these mods, but it would make sense.

That being said, new save files with both mods installed don't have the problem. Perhaps one of the mods constantly de-aggroing and turning certain factions friendly somehow made it permanent? I have no clue.

Regardless, I'm loving the mod and will continue using it with Defeat.

I'd say the mod is promising but it lacks testing in some areas : if you disable the damage immunity to be able to interrupt an aggression of a follower for example the mod just ignores your intervention and the scene happens no matter what once you get the aggression message at the top of the screen even if one of the actors is dead. Workaround I found for that : just make the aggression less likely by lowering the knockdown conditions, but it can still be annoying at times.

With the default settings 50% health on knockdown and fight resumes as soon as the aggression is over you have big chances to see some kind of loop, 2 actors mutually aggressing each other over and over and the victim is not always the same one, it can be fun for testing but I'd say 25% health and the bleedout scenario makes more sense here.

Now there are advantages over defeat, it definitely feels lighter, the aggressions are resolved much faster and sometimes with groups. And defeat degrades over time, it's its main problem, maybe this one doesn't have that.

Some after aggression scenarios would be welcome, but it's in the works apparently, so perfect !

10 hours ago, Neseman said:

I have used Defeat and Yamete together for 33 hours, and for most of that time there werent any conflicts. I made it so Defeat handled the player knockdowns, and Yamete handled NPC-NPC interactions.

But recently, something was corrupted in my savefile. No matter what I do, bandits and wolves will not aggro me. I cleaned every mod and tried every possible solution I found online, and nothing helped. TBH, I cant be sure if it's caused by a conflict of these mods, but it would make sense.

That being said, new save files with both mods installed don't have the problem. Perhaps one of the mods constantly de-aggroing and turning certain factions friendly somehow made it permanent? I have no clue.

Regardless, I'm loving the mod and will continue using it with Defeat.

I haven't used Defeat for a long time without DAYMOYL just because at some point Defeat almost always will stop working at some point for some reason. Usually uninstalling Defeat and making a clean save and then reinstalling it has helped.

I have started a new game with Defeat without DAYMOYL and I think I will test the Defeat (PC) + Yamete (NPC) setup. I just haven't decided yet which one to use when the PC is aggro.

The mod has been working fine on my end, great as a lighter alternative to Defeat. That said, on LE I get this warning when running FNIS Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Yamete_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<. Hopefully nothing too important?

Edit: I was using the SE version in LE and this incompatible file ended up causing some t-posing. So I made sure to reinstall the 3.1 LE port instead and it works fine now.

Scrab,

I keep getting CTD's with this version including the latest patch and i can't pinpoint whats causing it. :(

I'm getting these in my papyrus

Spoiler

[05/19/2021 - 05:58:25PM] Error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Combatant3 on quest Yam_Scan (47005900)].yamactor.ValidInteraction() - "YamActor.psc" Line 76
    [alias Combatant3 on quest Yam_Scan (47005900)].yamactor.OnHit() - "YamActor.psc" Line 45
[05/19/2021 - 05:58:25PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:
    [alias Combatant3 on quest Yam_Scan (47005900)].yamactor.ValidInteraction() - "YamActor.psc" Line 76
    [alias Combatant3 on quest Yam_Scan (47005900)].yamactor.OnHit() - "YamActor.psc" Line 45
[05/19/2021 - 05:58:25PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeywordString() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/19/2021 - 05:58:25PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:

Spoiler

[05/19/2021 - 02:46:34PM] Error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Follower2 on quest Yam_Scan (4A005900)].yamfollower.ValidInteraction() - "YamFollower.psc" Line 71
    [alias Follower2 on quest Yam_Scan (4A005900)].yamfollower.OnHit() - "YamFollower.psc" Line 40
[05/19/2021 - 02:46:34PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:
    [alias Follower2 on quest Yam_Scan (4A005900)].yamfollower.ValidInteraction() - "YamFollower.psc" Line 71
    [alias Follower2 on quest Yam_Scan (4A005900)].yamfollower.OnHit() - "YamFollower.psc" Line 40
[05/19/2021 - 02:46:34PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeywordString() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/19/2021 - 02:46:34PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:

Spoiler

[05/19/2021 - 02:30:16PM] Error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Combatant2 on quest Yam_Scan (4A005900)].yamactor.ValidInteraction() - "YamActor.psc" Line 76
    [alias Combatant2 on quest Yam_Scan (4A005900)].yamactor.OnHit() - "YamActor.psc" Line 45
[05/19/2021 - 02:30:16PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:
    [alias Combatant2 on quest Yam_Scan (4A005900)].yamactor.ValidInteraction() - "YamActor.psc" Line 76
    [alias Combatant2 on quest Yam_Scan (4A005900)].yamactor.OnHit() - "YamActor.psc" Line 45
[05/19/2021 - 02:30:16PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeywordString() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/19/2021 - 02:30:16PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:
[05/19/2021 - 02:30:16PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Toccata]  - Equipment: [[Form < (5C003F00)>], [Form < (5C0049E8)>], [Form < (5C0054F1)>], [Form < (5C005A5B)>], [Form < (5C003F08)>], [Form < (5C003F16)>], [Form < (5C004A15)>], [Form < (23015BBC)>], [SPELL < (00012FCD)>]]

I've also included my config in case you want to see if I've set something wrong. thanks

Crash_2021_5_19_14-30-16.txt Crash_2021_5_19_14-46-34.txt Crash_2021_5_19_17-58-25.txt excluded.json MCM.json

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

I keep getting CTD's with this version

Disable Hostility Check and see if that fixes it

There is a known bug in Papyrus that when you call this "IsHostile" Function and you pass none to it (essentially asking if an Actor is hostile towards something that doesnt exist from the games POV), the game will crash. Juding by t he log, thats most certainly it

Unfortunately nothing I can do about it, one reason why I made that check optional

I already check.. 2? 3? 4? times if the Actor actually exists, but sometimes something gets through anyway and boom. Its stupid

ah ok thanks will do

edit: Just had 3 intense battles (one had a long pause where it seemed like it was gonna crash but it didnt) and no crash so i think that did it!!! thanks

now if only there was a mod that made me a better archer cause i suck :(